Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Breathless Kisses 2 pt 1 By Shak

Chapter 1
    Birth-Daze

“I know you see me calling, you sneaky bitch?"
    Valencia sat on the edge of the bed with her foot tapping impatiently as Veronica’s cell phone rang over and over finally going to voice mail! Valencia left her a threatening message, then called her again. She was glaring as the phone rang out and she left her another wild threatening message. She then called her a third time and this time Veronica answered sounding sweet and innocent!
    Helloooooo…..this is Madame Veronica…the Asphyxia Destroyer!”
    Valencia started laughing….
    “You think you’re soooo tough don’t you?”
    “WHY VEEEEE….WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT……just because I laid you out two days ago doesn’t mean I think I’m tough……….We both know that’s a given sweetheart!”
    “Uh-uh…….SWEETHEART…..the only given is our rematch which will happen as soon as you bring your sneaky little hiney back here Saturday morning! And I will be waiting and vengeance will be mine and why didn’t you answer the phone when I first called, I know you did it on purpose?”
    Ver?nica laughed…
    “You know your sexy when your mad.”
    “Honey you haven’t seen mad!”
    “My, my Asphyxia……are we tense? Do we need a hug? Should I call 1-800-Flowers-4-V and send you a nice big bouquet of roses…..will that make you feel better?”
    “Ha…….ha……..ha” …Valencia mock laughed derisively…..“Oooooooohh…..revenge is going to be soooo sweet when your cute ass gets home. Oh and I’ve already cleared our schedule, so prepare to be axphysiated for the entire weekend sweetheart!”
    Veronica started laughing…..“I’m sorry to dissappoint you again sweetheart, but I decided to stay for the entire conference!”
    “WHAT…..NOOOOOO…..you didn’t even want to do this in the first place because it’s so long and boring, now you changed your mind and staying until Sunday night?”
    “Mmmm-Hmmm.”
    “I’ll be on the first flight out Friday night and when I get there, I will be kicking your gorgeous ass right there in your hotel room!”
    “And spoil my birthday surprise for you….Veee, I’m shocked and I thought you were a woman of your word!”
    Valencia sat there stewing….she knew Veronica had her!
    “You are so dead when you get back!”
    Veronica laughed….
    “Should I be afraid?”
    “Yes, be afraid….be very afraid!” Valencia threatened, both growling and grinning.
    She loved their psychological warfare. Ever since she and Veronica got back together 8 months ago the blissful intensity of their relationship is unfucking-believable!!! What they did before their original breakup was childs play compared to what they do now. There is no husband to hide from, no children to protect, no Corporate protocol to uphold…..they are now free to obsess over each other to their hearts content and obsess they do! They are addicted to each other and love every minute of it! In the past they yearned to become one, but could only make limited attempts at it……now with all the obstructions out of the way they boldly and outrageously are all in! They are like two greedy succubus trying to possess each other. The more demanding they become the happier they are; ‘chase me bitch’ is their mantra ‘when you catch me, fight me!’ is mantra number two. They smush and wrestle day and night! If one of them is sound asleep in the middle of the night in full REM sleep no less and has an important business meeting in the morning, the other with a total disregard for her well being and need for rest will jump on top and smush kiss her face and fuck the shit out of her, sometimes for hours! They lost count of the number of business meetings they’ve been late to and it is common……on a daily basis for one of them to walk right up in the other’s face, smush her and talk shit and fuck up each other’s plans for the day! They sex-battle everywhere, the bedroom, the bathroom, the boardroom, the kitchen, the office, the backyard, the store, in the fucking closet! Each one hell bent on possessing the other. For them oneness means possession, and complete ownership! It’s a wild game, an intense sexual war that leaves both of them locked in a delicious game of sexual chess with her favorite person in the world…..each other! In addition they are fiercely protective of each other and loves each other absolutely. They are like two jealous middle school girls with non-stop talking, giggling, laughing, teasing and wrestling! Yet they’re two mature professional business partners and together built a profitable corporation. They are smart, savvy, profesional and trust each other implicitly! It’s a wild combustible combination, two professional business women who are business partners, while at the same time crazy, manipulative, nymphomaniacal sexfighting bitches who have laid claim to each other body, mind and soul! They have a bitchy sexfighting love pact that is unbreakable and unquenchable!
    “Well I don’t think so sweetheart” Veronica interrupted Valencia’s thoughts…..“in fact you and I agreed that I will be completely in charge of your birthday weekend, right after that crazy shit you did to me 2 months ago for my birthday weekend….so you owe me!”
    Valencia forgot about that…
    “You are really enjoying this aren’t you……SWEETHEART?”
    “Not as much as I will enjoy it………SWEETHEART!”
    Ver?nica breathed and sighed contentedly….
    “Nowwww…..SWEETHEART…let me tell you what your going to do next…”
    “I can’t believe she did this!”
    Valencia was shocked as she opened the small FedEx package later in the evening and pulled out a plastic wrap with a pair of Veronica’s funky panties in it from 2 days ago. She already knew her instructions, but Veronica sent her a note reiterating everything. She was to wear Veronica’s old nasty panties until she returns Sunday night and she is not allowed to take a shower. Valencia pulled the panties out of the plastic and the smell was strong and pungent. She held it up to her nose and immediately coughed.
    “OK bitch……you really are going to make me pay for all that honey and black pepper from your birthday weekend!” Valencia laughed…..“you were sneezing the whole night at dinner and the concert! That poor waitress thought you had the flu……” Valencia laughed……. “but this funky panty game may top that!”
    Valencia sighed and picked up the foul smelling panties and coughed again.
    The panties were still damp and slightly crusty…..they felt gross in her hand and she found herself muttering some revengeful phrases to Veronica. She then pulled out the letter that came with the panites and read it. Since it was only Thursday she knew she would have Veronica’s nasty panties on for the next 3 days!!!
    “Hi V….
    Happy Birthday to the most wonderful woman in the world. I am having so much fun writing this letter, because for the next three days I have a few wonderful surprises in store for you. I can’t wait to see you this Sunday, because when I do, you are in for it….and I hope you are ready because I am going to wear your gorgeous ass out! Do you remember our first night together more than 3 and a half years ago, when you told me you were going to give me 20 orgasms? Well I never got my 20 that night, so you owe me honey! So here’s what’s going to happen….
    I’m going to ride you to 20 Sunday night and there’s nothing you can do to stop me! You remember what I did to you two days ago….that’s just a taste honey! I’ve learned all your little smushy secrets and you are no longer top bitch in this relationship. Like two days ago I will have you begging me to stop V. I need you to understand what I am saying to you……
    I WILL HAVE YOU BEGGING ME TO STOP!
    From this day forward I am the Asphyxia Destroyer….get used to saying that bitch…..
    After I wear you down, I will make you say it…..
    I AM VERONICA…..THE ASPHYXIA DESTROYER!!!
    Commit it to memory, for you will never beat me in a kisswar again…..
    ARE WE CLEAR…..VEEE……IS THE MESSAGE GETTING THROUGH?”
    “Loud and clear……..BITCH!!!” Valencia sat the letter down and laughed evilly, vengefully, the nerve of that bitch talking to me out like this! She couldn’t wait for Veronica’s nervy ass to get home.
    “I will be more than ready bitch” she growled her nostrils flaring with fire…..“I have three more days to prepare some surprises of my own and we’ll see who begs who!”
    She picked up the letter and finished reading.
    “Now I imagine you will try and get ready to meet me in our kisswar……don’t try little girl, because you will lose…..got that…….YOU WILL LOSE!!!
    But in the meantime I want you to wear these foul panties I sent you. Wear them everywhere and do not take them off…..for the rest of this week…….Friday, Saturday and Sunday! And more to the point you cannot take them off before I see you Sunday night! When I get in Sunday night, I expect you to pick me up at the airport with them on and I better smell them as soon as I see you. In addition you will sleep in them and you cannot shower or bath or wear any perfume or scented deorderant or lotion for the next three days! Now as far as activity is concerned here’s what I want…..
    1. You will go to the office as usual tomorrow, I want the office to smell the Founder and CEO of V&V Enterprises in all of her funky glory! Are we clear….they must smell you and I will call them and confirm it!!!
    2. You will go to Pierre and have a special tattoo placed on your sexy body. I have already paid for it and Pierre is expecting you. He already knows you will be Ms Pepe LePew so don’t try and put any perfume on to cover it. If you do he is instructed to tell me.
    3. You will go to St. Paul Catholic church for Sunday morning service and sit near the front. In addition you will hug the priest after service is over. When I get back I will ask him and he better say yes. When I question him about the state of your body odor I better hear what I want to hear.
    Just know this is payback for all that damn honey I had to wear during my birthday. And when you poured all that black pepper on my honey soaked body, I was sneezing for the rest of the day and night. And since you made me promise not to wash it off, all I could do was sneeze all through dinner and the whole damn concert…..while you wore that fucking nurses mask so you didn’t have to sneeze, while telling everybody I had the fucking flu! It was so embarrassing bitch and when you finally let me wash it all off, my nose was so sore from sneezing and blowing all day, you easily beat me in our smush fight later…..so yes you owe you…..wear my panties bitch!”
    Valencia smiled competitively as she picked up the funky panties, they were hard, crusty and damp! She lifted them to her nose and inhaled! The smell was overpowering! Valencia trembled as the pungent odor stung her nose.
    “Oh you bitch” she grinned, “you are so in trouble this weekend, I am going to wear your scheming ass out, this Sunday."
    She decided to spice things up a little and quickly changed into her jogging shorts and went outside and ran a mile in her own red panties. Afterward she came back to the bedroom and masturbated cuming several times in them. She then pulled them off and placed them in a plastic bag of her own to preserve them and have them ready to feed Veronica when she gets home this Sunday! When she finished she pulled Veronica’s funky purple panties out of the plastic bag and put them on. She trembled from the feel of the wet crusty silk rubbing into her crotch and sticking to her ass! She stroked herself as she felt Veronica’s crusty damp panties rub against her pussy, and within minutes she came in Veronica’s panties!
    “How in the hell am I supposed to work in these nasty panties” she wondered out loud. “One thing is for sure, I’ll be in the back office all day away from everyone.”
    Meanwhile Thursday night Veronica listened to Valencia’s threatening voice message as she talked about getting sweet revenge on Veronica for the funky panty games. She smiled as she sensed all the pieces were in place for the games to begin. Phase one will happen Friday morning, phase two Friday afternoon. Everything depended on two people being in place, if they were then the drama would escalate. The first person was Frank Jefferson whose maintenance company was contracted by V&V to install and fix all of their phone lines. Ver?nica already made an appointment for Frank to come in and repair the phones in main office. They had been giving Kathy Willis the office manager fits for the past two days. Frank was an African American man who owned the company that did all of the maintenance for all of their centers. Of course there was nothing actually wrong with the phones, but Veronica made sure the lines were damanged and needed replacing. She knew Valencia would be hiding out in the back office so the funky panty smell could stay away from the staff! But Frank would change all that! He moonlighted as a part time comedian at several clubs on weekends. He was a sweetheart, but had a real raunchy sense of humor, and could be obnoxious, so smelling Valencia would be sure to set him off!!! She also knew that Jenny would be there also, who is a very aggressive butch stud whose been trying to get her and Valencia in a threesome for some time now!
    “Oh ‘V’ you are in troouuuble, when they get there” Veronica grinned.
    Valencia had no idea what she was plunging headlong into when she arrived at work Friday morning. She slipped in before anyone else arrived, to avoid the embarrasment of walking in the office with her panties smelling up the place. Quickly she checked the appointments for the day, made by her secretary Tina. She could smell V’s funky panties permeating the air as she walked to her office.
    “Why did I agree to this” she moaned, “I smell like wet fish in a cheese factory!"
    When she realized the smell was lingering in the room even after she left, she ran in her office and pulled out several sticks of incense and strategically placed them in various parts of the office. She then placed several packs of incense and a lighter on the front desk so Kathy could see them, knowing how much she hates foul odors. Valencia also hoped the air conditioning would help eliminate any lingering odors. Just to be on the safe side she turned the air down a little lower than usual. It will be chilly but they’ll be alright she thought. Lastly she left a note for Kathy and Tina that she was not to be disturbed today. Valencia quickly made her way to her office knowing that the staff would soon be arriving! Within 2 minutes Kathy the office manager arrived and immediately noticed the chilly air and turned the air back to normal.
    “Ugghh why are so many incense sticks burning? And they smell horrible, my sinuses are already starting to burn!" She quickly put them out, so she would not break into a sneezing fit! Within minutes faint smells of pussy began to waft back in the room. Kathy noticed it, but didn’t give it much thought, but Jenny did as soon as she walked in the door!
    “Heyyy girl what’s up?” she stopped and took a sniff, “It smells like somebody been rocking your world.”
    “What are you talking about?”
    “What do mean, what I’m talking about, you smell like a chicken fried pussy!"
    “That’s not me I haven’t had any sex since Tom ran off with that whore of a waitress from Denny’s two months ago!”
    “Well somebody’s gettin’ sum cuz the pussy smell is strong…. and I like it!”
    “Hmmnn I was wondering what that funky smell was…….your right it does smell like old vagina.”
    “That’s pussy girl, not vagina and we better light some incense before the dawgs come barking!"
    “I can’t light this incense on the desk, I’m allergic to it. It smells like that stuff Ms. Valencia and Ms. Veronica keeps in their office. I’ve always hated the smell of it!"
    “Oh really” Jenny’s smiled conspiratorily, her imagination suddenly kicking into gear! “Well I got some incense in the car, it’s not as strong as hers, but it may help.” Jenny went out to the car with a knowing grin on her face as the staff kept filing in….
    People were wrinkling up their nose when they walked in, some even commenting on the smell.
    Jenny came back and quickly began placing sticks in different places….
    It helped a little, but the overall pussy smell remained. Fifteen minutes later Frank came in to look at the phone lines.
    “Yo ladies, ladies, ladies, what’s up?" Suddenly he paused and sniffed, his wide nostrils flaring…”oh this the place to work today” He sniffed again, “now I may be mistaken, but I do believe I smell”…. he leaned over, smiled and looked Kathy straight in the eye “PUSSSSEEEE!"
    “Frank don’t start no shit today alright, don’t fuck with me, I am not in the mood!"
    “Alright Kathy” Frank laughed, “I’m just teasin’ but uh…. hmmph, I do smell it.”
    He began walking away laughing, “yesseree Bob….I definitely smell it” (breathing deep), yes, yes, yes (whispering) pussy, pussy, pussy!!!"
    Jenny laughed as well as other staff as Frank headed to Ms Valencia’s office.
    Kathy saw where he was headed and called out.
    “Frank where are you going?”
    “I got a phone line to fix in Ms. Washington’s office”.
    “She left a note to not be disturbed today.”
    “Look I got a work order for the phone line yesterday from the twin boss, so you can take it up with her.”
    Frank continued to walk to the back office. When he arrived he knocked on the locked door.
    “Who is it” came the call from the back office.
    “Work order Ms. Valencia, your phone lines need repairing!"
    “Phone lines? I didn’t know our phone lines were down, who gave the order?"
    “Ms. Williamson gave it yesterday evening ma’am."
    “Shit……shit, shit, shit!" Valencia cursed to herself, “of all the people to be here now, fucking Frank! Now what the hell am I going to do?”
    “Ummmm…check the lines in Kathy’s office first…I’ll check these back here.”
    “Yes Ma’am” Frank answered.
    As soon as Valencia picked up the phone she noticed the staticky line. She tried calling out and the switch lines were blinking in and out.
    “Fuck, fuck, fuck” she murmered to herself…. “Veee I know you’re behind this.”
    Suddenly there was a knock on Valencia’s office.
    “All the lines up front are staticky ma’am, but the main motem runs through your office, so I have to get in there.”
    “Fuck, fuck, fuck!” Valencia cursed again…. “Veee you sneaky bitch!”
    “Alright, uh, uh just a moment” she stammered.
    Her mind was in panic mode…..
    “I got to do something with these panties. Fuck the smell is already in here, it’s too late!” She quickly lit another incense and began waving it around.
    “Um can you come back tomorrow?" she called out to Frank.
    “Tomorrow? Ms. Veronica told me the problem was serious, and Kathy says the internet is off and the phone lines aren’t working properly. Besides tomorrow is Saturday, I don’t work on weekends!"
    “Damn” Valencia whispered to herself. She increased fanning the incense around the room.
    “Oh god…please…do not let this crazy man smell this cunt odor?" her mind was in anguish.
    “Ms Washington, I’m a busy man can I please come and do my job?"
    “Oh-Ok Frank, just a moment” she looked around the room in a panic, before shakily reaching for the door. She cracked the door and peered out at Frank as he stood impatiently staring back at her!
    “Well?”
    “Well what?"
    “I have a modem to look at?"
    “Can’t it wait until later today?"
    “Look I don’t have time for games!"
    “Sigh, alright come on, but make it quick.”
    Valencia reluctantly stepped back as Frank walked in. Immediately Frank stopped and stared at Valencia. Suddenly a big grin spread across his face.
    “No wonder you wuz stalin’…… you the funky kunt kitty!"
    “Shut the fuck up Frank and just do your job dammit!"
    “Oh this is gon be the best phone job I’ve ever done!”
    “Look motherfucker, I will cancel our contract with you if you don’t shut the hell up!"
    “Cancel it lady, I’m 55 years old an’ been makin’ money in this town long befo you got here! That shit don’t scare me, besides I got enough money and property to retire today if I want to! But when I think about you an your twin and smellin’ this good strong pussy smell in here…..DAMN!!!! I always figured you two twins was freakin’ jes by the way ya’ll talk to each other and look at each other! I can imagine how good dat shit looks, your 2 big strong muscular twin bodies….TOGETHER….AWWWW…SHIT!!! I’d pay to see that! Now check dis out baby! How bout you let me git in on one of the freak session, alright! I do all your maintenance for free…..from now on!!! What cho say!"
    Valencia stood fuming, unable to answer.
    “Come on baby how bout it? Put a little chok-late wit the vanilla…a little testosterone wit the estrogen, how bout it baby? It’ll be like an oreo in reverse, know what I’m sayin’? Black on the inside, white on the outside. Shee-et, It’ll be like a fucking sandwich with me providin’ the meat! So what cho say baby, yall gon’ sandwich me or what?”
    “Frank!"
    “Come on baby, sandwich Big Daddy…….an I don’t need no viagra…..cuz I’ma strong virile man….know what I’m sayin’ Please baby, please baby….baby, baby please???"
    “Get the fuck out, get your pig ass out of here, NOW!!!"
    Frank began laughing, “alright, alright I’m sorry, I’ll shut up, just let me go an’ look at the modem, I’ll be quick!"
    “Hurry the fuck up!"
    Frank walked to the main cabinet that held the modem. He took one more glance at Valencia and winked. She glared back threateningly. He could see the lights flashing on and off and figured it was the wiring. He then took out his tester and began testing the lines.
    After a few minutes he looked up puzzled, “these lines have been damaged on purpose!"
    “What???"
    “These lines have been damaged on purpose! I been doing this work for over 40 years and I know bad wires vs damaged wiring. Somebody been fucking with your wires, Ms Valencia."
    Suddenly it dawned on Valencia what happened, she laughed softly as she whispered “V" She then looked at Frank…..
    “look I’m sorry you had to come here for this mess, replace all the wires and let me have them so I can do a little investigative homework."
    Frank went right to work and 2 hours later replaced all the damaged wiring in the office and the lights of the m?dem shone nice and bright. As Frank gathered his tools and walked to the door, he suddenly stopped and turned around…..
    “So how do you want to do this, I just come over an you an your twin jus’ rape me or what’?
    “Bye Frank!"
    “Aww come on Ms. Valencia, you know I been wantin’ some of that big blonde muscle bound poontang for a long time now.”
    “No Frank…. ”
    “You know I love me some fur burger! I figure might as well make it a doubl? with cheese!"
    “No Frank……”
    “Come on girl, two all beef patties…”
    “Bye Frank!"
    “Special sauce…. Lettuce Cheeze…. ”
    “Bye Frank!"
    “Pickles onions…. ”
    “Bye Frank!"
    “On a sesame seed bun!!!"
    “Good bye Frank!!!" Valencia was pushing him out the door.
    “Alright Ms V”…. Frank sniffed deeply one last time and winked at Valencia….“You know my tongue is strong and I got lot’s a lead in my pipe for an old man!”
    Valencia pushed him the rest of the way out the door “bye Frank!"
    She shut the door, then turned heading back to her desk smiling. He opened it again and stuck his head inside…
    “Remember what I said Ms V……all your maintenance done for free!"
    Valencia laughed and walked back and closed the door again this time locking it!
    “YOU CAN’T BLAME A MAN FOR TRYIN’!!!!” He yelled out!
    She was laughing….he was actually kinda sexy for a man of 55…. “maybe some other time she thought.” Valencia now turned her thoughts back to Veronica.
    “Oh ‘V’ vengeance is mine, I owe you big time!"
    Suddenly it dawned on her that there is no telling what crazy shit Veronica has planned for her the rest of the day!
    “I got to get out of here……NOW!"
    Quickly she gathered her work in her briefcase and grabbed her purse and headed for the door. As soon as she grabbed the door handle and opened it; Jenny and Frank fell forward on the floor!
    “What the……”
    Were you two sniffing under my door?"
    “Come on Ms V don’t get mad; you can’t blame an old dawg for tryin;” Frank answered as he stood up!
    Valencia stood there in a cold fury, while Jenny stood up to face her. She was a big biker chick, with tattoos and a butch style hair cut, bold and aggressive. She walked right up to Valencia looking her in the eyes, taking a big bold sniff!
    Reaching out she placed a hand on Valencia’s crotch…
    “I’ve wanted you and your twin for a long time now! I’m a big girl like you two and I’m blonde…come on honey don’t you think it’s time for a manage-a-trois big blonde bitch style!!!"
    “How bout a manage-a-four” Frank spoke…I ain’t blonde, but I’m gray, does that count?”
    “Get your fucking hands off of me, before I fire you!" Valencia grabbed Jenny’s hand and removed it from her crotch, then told them both to get the fuck out of her office! After they walked out, Valencia followed them out and locked the door. When she turned around she saw all the employees standing around, staring at her smiling!
    “I’m leaving for the day, I’ll be back on Monday. Anybody talks about this and I find out about it will be fired right on the spot!"
    Immediately the staff began talking about it and laughing. Blushing beet red with embarrassment Valencia stormed out of the office as the staff began cracking jokes behind her. Valencia heard loud sniffing behind her as the door close. She quickly rushed to her car jumped in and sped home…
    ”V……I know you’re behind all of this……I owe you big time….when you get home you are mine!”
    Valencia was charged, her pussy was wet in spite of the embarrassment at the office and it added to the already overpowering smell of the disgusting panties. She loves mind games like this and in a perverse way was excited about the prospect of more surpirses and her getting her revenge.
    “OK ‘V’ this is gonna really get fun now; when Sunday gets here it’s you and me!" Valencia’s pussy got wetter and wetter as she thought about the coming war! I’ll have to think of a nice sneaky pay back for your slick behind.”
    When Valencia got home she made herself some breakfast and hot tea. As she sat down to eat she thought about her last smush battle with Veronica 2 days ago. Veronica caught her by surprise and dominated her. It was the first time in her life, she literally surrendered and begged someone to stop. As Valencia took a bite of her vegetable omelet she remembered what happened and started smiling…..
    It was 10pm the night before Veronica’s trip and she was in their large tub taking a bubble bath, with candles lit, incense burning and a glass of wine on the side. Maysa played on the CD player and Valencia had her eyes closed and was so relaxed she nodded off. Ver?nica on the other hand had gone to bed after spending most of the day preparing for the trip and her day long workshop at the conference. She knew she had to get up early so she turned in by 9pm. Valencia was totally at peace and relaxed as the wine and the music and the candles and incense, put her to sleep. She did not know how long she was out when Veronica woke up and came to use the bathroom. That’s when she saw her opportunity. Now it’s common for either of them to ambush the other, but this situation was different, because Valencia was in the bathtub asleep and Veronica saw this as giving her a decided advantage.
    She smiled evilly as she carefully moved the candles and incense out of the way and turned off the CD player and moved it to the other side of the bathroom. Her eyes narrowed as she stared down at her beautiful prey and decided this would be a perfect opportunity to ratchet up the smush game to a whole different level. She undressed then climbed in the tub and straddled Valencia, placing both her hands on the side of her head. She brought her face up close and kissed her gently on the tip of her nose. Valencia woke up to Veronica’s beautiful smiling face right in front of hers.
    “Hi baby” Valencia sighed contentedly.
    “Hi baby….you are so beautiful you know that!” Veronica smiled at her.
    Valencia looked in her smiling eyes and saw something sinister and suddenly became alarmed, but it was too late. Ver?nica snatched her face in and planted a vicious smush kiss hard into Valencia’s still waking up face. Valencia struggled to breathe as Veronica sadistically poured on the power. Suddenly she shifted her grip from Valencia’s face to her hair and forced her entire head under w?ter. Valencia began thrashing to get loose, but Veronica was straddling her and had the leverage. She had Valencia pinned in the tub and used her powerful legs and arms to lock her in place. Because of the suddeness of the attack Valencia had not taken a deep breath so she was in trouble from the start and she knew it. Ver?nica held her head under w?ter for several more seconds before snatching her out.
    “BREEEEEETHE…..BITCH!!!!” she laughed evilly.
    She then smashed their faces back together and poured her heavy breath deep into Valencia mouth. Valencia was gaging as she fought to catch her breath and get Veronica off of her. Suddenly Veronica jerked her head back under w?ter and Valencia was thrashing even more wildly. Ver?nica laughed evilly and held her firm under w?ter while watching Valencia struggle. Ver?nica’s strength was overpowering as her leverage gave her a decided advantage and she used it to hold Valencia prisoner for several more seconds under w?ter. She then snatched her out again and laughed.
    BREEEEEEETHE…..BITCH!!!!!”
    Then smushed their faces back together pouring on a ferocious asphyxiating, face smashing kiss. Ver?nica paid special attention to sealing and flattening their noses together so Valencia couldn’t get any air in, while she poured her breath deeply in her mouth and lungs. She then growled and bit Valencia’s bottom lip, then forced her head back under w?ter and giggled sadistically. Valencia was in panic mode now and she fought like a wild woman, but she was out of breath and her strength was depleting. She fought wildly, but Veronica had the advantage and once again after about 20 seconds yanked her head out of the w?ter and smashed their faces back together. Valencia was sucking in as much breath as she could, unfortunately it was not air entering her deprived lungs, but Veronica’s heavy bitchy breath! Veroncia laughed in her mouth and poured on the pressure and Valencia struggled as she felt herself getting disoriented and dizzy. Veronica saw it and laughed as she dunked her head back under w?ter again. Valencia struggled but her strength was waning and Veronica laughed at her and held her under for several more seconds. She then snatched her face back up!
    “COME-ON ASPHYXIA………BREEEEE-EEEETHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was singing…..
    She then smashed their faces back together and poured on the pressure, her eyes gleaming with sadistic delight as she crushed their faces hard, pouring on the heavy breath!
    “Oh my god this is so hot baby……you having fun?” Veronica pulled back mocking her.
    Valencia was coughing and gagging now, her eyes stung from the soapy w?ter, her deprived lungs sucking in air, while Veronica looked at her laughing evilly.
    “Breathe baby” Veronica laughed……“Breeee-eeeth” she sang mockingly…….“are you ready…..back under!”
    With that she yanked Valencia’s head back under and held her there for several more seconds. Valencia felt like she was being w?ter-boarded as Veronica tortured her. Veronica felt Valencia’s strength wane even more as her struggling became much weaker. Finally satisfied Veronica yanked her head back up so she could breathe. She reached under Valencia and pulled the stopper so the w?ter could run out. She then bent over and placed her face right in front of the coughing Valencia.
    “You are so beautiful when your being asphyxiated……..Asphyxia!”
    The w?ter ran out rapidly as Veronica kissed her face sweetly and gently, but strategically mashing her nose and lips so breathing was still difficult. She then grinned and smush kissed her deeply smashing their faces back together hard while she blew her hot breath in Valencia’s open coughing mouth. After several more seconds she laughed then pulled back
    “Are ready to have our kisswar now?”
    Valencia tried turning her head as she continued coughing, but Veronica locked her in place.
    “Is that a yes?.....or a no?”
    Valencia shook her head no as she finally felt her coughing settle down and she breathed air into her deprived lungs.
    “NOO-OOH……But Veeee I’m ready to kiss……ok sweetheart to show you I am a fair woman, I’ll help you out of this bathtub, so you can recover and we can kiss fight on the bathroom floor, that way you’ll have room to fight me fairly.”
    With that Veronica lifted Valencia roughly by the hair dragging her out of the bathtub. Still coughing Valencia grabbed Veronica by the wrist and began fighting back.
    “That’s it bitch…..fight me!” Veronica growled.
    Once out of the tub she wrestled Valencia down to the floor and mounted her. She held on to her blonde hair, aggressively gripping it and snatching her head in place! She laughed evilly.
    “You ready Asphyxia……….KISS ME BITCH!!!”
    With that Veronica attacked her face, smushing her hard and locking her mouth to hers. Valencia had recovered some and bravely fought back, but she had not recovered enough to mount an effective defense from Veronica’s aggression. Their wet bodies stretched out together on the bathroom floor and Veronica locked her in and began grinding her breast and pelvis hard into Valencia’s. Their faces smashed hard as Veronica sealed her in from forehead to chin, not allowing her any space for air to enter her lungs. Valencia fought bravely, but alas it was a futile resistance as Veronica poured on the power. Face to face and body to body, Veronica gave her no quarter and mercilessly poured on the aggression, humping her hard until she was slamming her body viciously up and down on top of Valencia. Not only could Valencia not breathe through her mouth and nose, but Veronica was slamming her body up and down on top of her so hard, she was knocking what little wind she had out of her lungs and diaphram. Valencia was struggling to get free as she felt herself beginning to black out, but Veronica locked her in and sadistically poured on the pressure.
    Valencia was squealing helplessy now and the smiling Veronica pulled back just slightly to gloat. She stared nose to nose at the panic stricken Valencia grinning.
    “Pleeeze…..stop….you win Vee…..you win!” Valencia was helpless and desperate as she was being dominated by Veronica.
    Hearing this Veronica smiled sweetly and rubbed noses with her. She looked at her grinning, then sadistically became even more aggressive as she slammed Valencia’s body over and over and over again! Valencia was whimpering now begging her to stop and Veronica laughed evilly pouring on even more pressure! With their faces crushed hard Valencia felt herself beginning to black out. Ver?nica ground her pussy on Valencia’s pelvis as an orgasm began surging through her. It was intense as she ground and shook in victory atop the vanquished Asphyxia, exploding her rel?ase, while she felt Valencia begin to go quiet underneath her. Ver?nica lifted her head and finished cumming gripping Valencia’s body to her hard, while she ground out the last vestiges of her titanic orgasm. Finally looking down at the now unconscious Valencia, she checked her pulse and listened to her breathing softly and was content she would be alright. She then got to her knees and lifted Valencia on her shoulder, then stood up carrying her. She took her into the bedroom and gently laid her down on the bed and crawled in bed behind her spooning her. She kissed Valencia on the side of her neck telling her she loved her and cradled her lovingly in her arms. They slept this way for the rest of the night.
    When Valencia finally awakened the next morning Veronica was already gone to the airport. She wiped the sleep out of her eyes and the fog out of her brain. When she remembered what happened she was outraged! But only in the beginning! When she remembered all that happened she began grinning…..
    “God that’s exactly how I would have done it if the roles were reversed.”
    She loved Veronica more now than ever and immediately began plotting her revenge.
    “VEEEE…..you here?” she called out, but of course there was no answer.
    She looked over at the clock and it said 7:30am and Veronica’s plane was leaving at 8:10am for Chicago, so she probably left for the airport an hour ago. Valencia though was wary and decided to get up and look around the room and the bathroom, just in case Veronica changed her plans and had an ambush waiting. She loved the cloak and dagger love play between them and found herself touching her pussy with the thrill of it all. Finally satisfied Veronica was gone Valencia showered, made herself some breakfast and went to the office. She knew Veronica would be unavailable most of the day, since she was scheduled to run an all day workshop on both day one and two at the conference. Later that morning after getting to the office, she sent Veronica a wild threatening text, knowing she would get a kick out of it. Sure enough a short time later Veronica returned a threatening, but thrilling response. Valencia loved it and couldn’t wait until she returned so they could carry out their never ending smush wars and she could have her revenge!
    “You left work early? Veeeee….I thought we agreed you would let me be in charge of your birthday weekend the same way I let you be in charge of mine.”
    “Frank showed up Veeee…..and along with crazy Jenny it was unbearable!”
    Ver?nica laughed.
    “You love this don’t you, that’s why you had someone sabotage the phone system, so Frank would come over and along with Jenny escalate the stinky panty drama! And even worse the staff laughed at me when I threatened to fire them if they didn’t stop all the panty smelling games. You probably had something to do with that to, you conniving bitch!”
    Veronica continued laughing……
    “Don’t act like that was worse than me sneezing all night at dinner and at the concert while being around all those people.”
    Valencia had to laugh.
    “Good point, but I’m still paying you back for Frank and Jenny and the office staff; I don’t care what happened at dinner and that damn concert.”
    “Promise?”
    “Oh I Promise bitch!”
    They both paused on the phone and smiled.
    “I love you baby!” Valencia spoke lovingly as she sighed.
    “I love you too!” Veronica grinned as she also sighed.
    “But you’re still dead meat when you get here Sunday.”
    “Well in the meantime, I suggest you take your cute little hiney over to Pierre’s; you still have tattoos to get!"
    “V….I don’t want tattoos!"
    “Don’t worry, these tattoos are a lot like henna, they can be removed, not only that they are edible!"
    “Edible tattoos?”
    “Yep…you can lick em off….and they are delicious!”
    “Hmmmm!” Valencia was now intrigued, then shook her head. “Don’t try and change the subject, I also owe you for the bathroom assault!”
    “You know you liked it….and don’t act like you wouldn’t do the same to me, if the roles were reversed, in fact you probably would have done worse!”
    Valencia laughed….
    “That was fun and yes I do have my own sneaky little games planned for you my dear!”
    “Well until then….chop chop sweetie, get going Pierre’s waiting!"
    “Where am I getting this tattoo?”
    “On your whole body!”
    “MY WHOLE BODY?!?!.....VEEE I can’t take my clothes off wearing these panties, he will smell all…"
    “ALL OF YOUR FUNK…..BABY!” Veronica laughed…interrupting her.
    “Nooooo….this is wrong and you know it…”
    “You promised!!!”
    “BUT VEEEE!”
    “BYE!!!"
    “VEEEEE”….but it was too late, Veronica had already hung up.
    “Oh shit now what am I going to do, I can’t go in these disgusting panties.”
    She began walking around the room distressed, when suddenly the phone rang again, startling her. She snatched up the phone…
    “V…. I can’t go in these…..
    “Bonjour Madame it is I Pierre’ you and I…. how do you say …hahv zee ah-point-mahnt oui?"
    “NO WE DO NOT HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WEE!!!"
    “Noooo, Pierre’ must dis-ach-gree wif madame. Your ah-point-mahnt waz made by Madame Ver-ron-ee-kah, no!!!"
    “I don’t care who made the appointment!"
    “It iz about your panteez oui?"
    Valencia was thunderstruck!
    “Y-You know about the pan…the pan…. ?"
    “Zee panties? Oh oui Madame, Pierre’ already knowz about zose! No need to worree, I lovzz strowng pussee smelling panties! You come to zee shop and Pierre’ give Madame zee first class trreet-mahnt oui!!!"
    Valencia was stunned speechless, no this is not happening, she thought, I’m going to wake up and this will all be a fucking dream!!! How am I going to do this? But Veronica was right….a promise is a promise, but this is just too embarrassing. My panties smell like month old fish, hell the funk is starting to overpower even me.
    “Pierre’ you know I love your work, but I can’t let you smell this it’s too embarrassing!"
    “I’m sorry, but Madame Ver-ron-ee-kah say you may try tooo…. how you say…. squeeze your way out! But she tell me…Pierre you mus-sent-geeve up! Zis birthday surprize for you iz good gift! Pierre’ will make madame verwy happee…. oui!!!
    “No Pierre I……”
    “You will luv Pierre’s work, I promiss!
    “But I….
    “Madame Ver-on-ee-kah pay Pierre’ extra monee so you can have fun……no?
    “But…. ”
    “You will luv Pierre’s art work, I promise or my name iz not Pierre La-Meaux!!!"
    “Pierre, I’ve seen your art work and you know I love it, but you don’t understand I made a promise to Veronica and it’s starting to haunt me! Today has been a really, really bad day! I’m begging you Pierre’ not today, please!!!"
    “Oh I’m sorrwy, but Madame Ver-ron-ee-kah made Pierre’ promise to not geeve up!!!"
    “And of course your not going to give up…?"
    “No Madame!"
    “Sighhhh………..alright Pierre’ if it’s funk you want it’s funk you get, say hello to Ms. Pepi Le Pew, I’m on my way!" she hangs up the phone.
    “Ok ‘V’ you win rounds 1 & 2, but when Sunday night comes, you are mine!!!"
    Valencia made it to Pierre’s 20 minutes later, and boldly walked into the parlor, funk and all!!!
    Pierre is a pale middle aged man of 49, with a graying ponytail, long in the back yet thinning on the top. He is 5’5” with a slight gut and a graying goatee. His light blue eyes twinkle when he talks.
    “Aaahhh, bonjour Madame Vah-len-cee-a, I am glad you come, oui!"
    “You may not be saying that after you smell my panties!!!"
    “Oohh noooo madame. Pierre loves zeee smell of strong pussee. Zeee stttrongeeeer, zeee better oueeee!!!” Pierre laughed……iz it not ah-mour no!!!"
    “Sometimes its ah-mooor P, not this time! But since you insist that you like funky pussy smell so much, bring your scrawny ass over here and get on your knees and really smell it!"
    Valencia grinned evilly finally getting into the spirit of Veronica’s funky game.
    “Ooohh madame, I would love to but………. ”
    “But nothing shrimp……bring your pip squeak ass over here and get ready to breathe deep and long through your big Frenchie nose you little munchkin!!!"
    Valencia walked to the door and locked it displaying the closed sign, then walked up to Pierre and grabbed him by the ponytail and jerked him to his knees in front of her.
    “Unzip my pants squirt!!!"
    Pierre started to reach for Valencia’s pants.
    “No hands, with your teeth shrimp!!!"
    Pierre began fumbling with Valencia’s zipper with his lips and teeth and Valencia stood staring down at him with a sadistic smirk on her face. Her grip on his hair tightened as she spoke.
    “That’s it bitch, unzip me and do it slowly and reverently…...do it like you love it, you little cocksucker! You like a big bitch like me treating you like shit don’t you? Now pull my pants down with you teeth.”
    The smell from the panties immediately assaulted both their senses and Valencia was now charged!
    “That’s it, keep going, get those pants all the way past my knees to the floor. Good, now grab my filthy panties with your hands and stretch the front of them away from my body, but don’t pull them down.”
    Pierre began pulling them out.
    “That’s it pull them out further!”
    Valencia began speaking to Pierre as if he were a child.
    “Mama knows this is going to be hard because she has a very BII-IIG BUTT, but you can do it sweetheart, pull it out so you can stick your little head in there. Very good, little man, now stick your head inside mama’s panties from under her leg opening.”
    Pierre looked up at Valencia.
    “Now sweetheart or mommy will have to kick your little ass.”
    Pierre forced his head into one of the leg openings in the panties. Because they were already crusty and very tight, Pierre’s head felt like it was being held by vice-grips.
    “That’s good sweetheart, now let go of the panties so they can snap around your cute little head.”
    Pierre let it go and now his head was encased in her foul panties.
    “Now breathe deep little man, let mommy hear you sniff loud and long through that big nose of yours…..REAL LOUD AND LONG!"
    Pierre began sniffing loudly.
    “Longer darling, sniff longer and deeper!"
    Pierre began sniffing as loud, as deep and as long as he could. Valencia stood there grinning, totally enjoying the game now.
    “That’s it…..breathe you perverted little prick!!!”
    Pierre was breathing deep and long in her filthy panties.
    “Now baby, lick mommy’s panties right in that filthy crusty strip, where my pussy and butt hole goes!!!"
    With great difficulty Pierre twisted his head until his lips touched the filthy strip. He began licking gently.
    “Lick it deeper sweetie, suck it……..let mommy hear you suck and slurp it!"
    Pierre began sucking and slurping the funky panties. He licked, sucked and slurped until his jaw ached.
    Valencia was wiggling and gyrating her pussy and ass in his face now.
    “Now baby shift your nose and lips until they touch my funky pussy!"
    Pierre shifted again until his nose and mouth were on her pussy.
    “Now breathe deep through your big nose, then lick you little pansy, eat me and make mommy come real good!"
    First Pierre began breathing her filthy smell in deeply, then he started eating Valencia’s pussy!
    “That’s it you little prick push your nose and tongue inside my pussy until I flood your fucking face with my funky juice!"
    Pierre ate her for almost 10 minutes, with Valencia smashing and rolling her nasty cunt in his face. She smiled and groaned as an intense orgasm exploded out of her and she poured her funky juices all over his face! It was so intense she fell to her knees, her thighs locked around Pierre’s head and his face still trapped in her panties.
    “Damn” Valencia mused, “that was good! I must have been more turned on by the days events than I thought. Oh well I’m in to it now!"
    She opened her thighs and reached down and pulled Pierre’s trapped head out from in her panties. His face was crimson red and soaked in her juices. His eyes were watery and he reeked of pussy and Valencia’s foul panties. Pierre panted loudly as if he had just run a race.
    “Aaahh, thank you ‘P’ that was refreshing. Now why don’t you give me my tattoos! Oh and you have my permission to wear my nasty juices on your face while you work! How does that sound? Why P you look flushed, are you alright?"
    Pierre did not answer.
    “What’s the matter honey, the smell more than you thought you can handle? Well, just do Mommy’s tattoos right and you won’t have to climb back in my panties; but if you fuck up, Mommy will have to sit on you!”
    Pierre just sat there staring at Valencia with a look of fear in his eyes.
    Valencia smiled down at him and gently spoke….
    “Are we clear P?"
    “Oui Madame” Pierre mumbled and looked away.
    “Then let’s cracking monsieur, I’ve got tattoos to get!"
    Pierre got up shakily and stumbled to his work station. Valencia followed with a predatorial grin on her face. There is nothing like kicking some ass to get the pussy juices flowing. She smiled as she watched Pierre struggle to gather himself. He did not want to mess up her tattoos or else it was his ass! She grinned as she took off her remaining clothes and stretched out in his work chair. She sighed contentedly….
    “You know V…..this is more fun than I thought!” she mused, then looked at Pierre and winked.
    My God this is beautiful she gasped as she looked at herself in the mirror several hours later! Pierre’s work was magnificent as she was covered from the neck down, front and back with some of the most beautiful artwork she has ever seen. Pierre used different shades of violet and purple, as he painted clouds, waterfalls, muses and mermaids all over Valencia’s lovely body. Valencia even noticed 2 purple angels on each ass cheek. Their faces pointed towards each other and if she squeezed her cheeks together they would kiss. All the figures were beautiful women in various forms of lovemaking, while the clouds acted as beds and the waterfalls cascading around their entwined bodies. The artwork was truly breath taking. Valencia gave Pierre an extra $100 dollars as a thank you for a job well done. After the paint dried, Pierre took pictures, then she dressed and went home. Pierre assured her the paint was indeed edible and even let her taste some to be sure. Hers had a delicious grape flavor. This was turning out better than she thought. She was excited as she knew Veronica would be home on Sunday and if she knew her Veeee, more than likely tattooed as well. She was excited as she thought of how their painted bodies would look together.
    It was now getting late, so she stopped in Whole Foods and went to the hot bar and grabbed some food, then headed home for the evening. Before going to bed she masturbated in Veronica’s funky purple panties once more before she drifted off to sleep, knowing in less than 48hrs Veronica likely tattooed as well will be here and they will be locked in bitchy combat! In less than 48hrs it will be…….
    TATTOOED BITCH TO TATTOOED BITCH!

To be Continued
    Last edited by shak7; May 2nd, 2017 at 03:21 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Breathless Kisses 2 pt 1 By Shak

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Breathless Kisses 2 pt 1 By Shak

Quote Originally Posted by shak7 View Post
    Part 2
    Birth-Daze

?I know you see me calling, you sneaky bitch?"
    Valencia sat on the edge of the bed with her foot tapping impatiently as Veronica?s cell phone rang over and over finally going to voice mail! Valencia left her a threatening message, then called her again. She was glaring as the phone rang out and she left her another wild threatening message. She then called her a third time and this time Veronica answered sounding sweet and innocent!
    Helloooooo?..this is Madame Veronica?the Asphyxia Destroyer!?
    Valencia started laughing?.
    ?You think you?re soooo tough don?t you??
    ?WHY VEEEEE?.WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??just because I laid you out two days ago doesn?t mean I think I?m tough???.We both know that?s a given sweetheart!?
    ?Uh-uh??.SWEETHEART?..the only given is our rematch which will happen as soon as you bring your sneaky little hiney back here Saturday morning! And I will be waiting and vengeance will be mine and why didn?t you answer the phone when I first called, I know you did it on purpose??
    Ver?nica laughed?
    ?You know your sexy when your mad.?
    ?Honey you haven?t seen mad!?
    ?My, my Asphyxia??are we tense? Do we need a hug? Should I call 1-800-Flowers-4-V and send you a nice big bouquet of roses?..will that make you feel better??
    ?Ha??.ha??..ha? ?Valencia mock laughed derisively?..?Oooooooohh?..revenge is going to be soooo sweet when your cute ass gets home. Oh and I?ve already cleared our schedule, so prepare to be axphysiated for the entire weekend sweetheart!?
    Veronica started laughing?..?I?m sorry to dissappoint you again sweetheart, but I decided to stay for the entire conference!?
    ?WHAT?..NOOOOOO?..you didn?t even want to do this in the first place because it?s so long and boring, now you changed your mind and staying until Sunday night??
    ?Mmmm-Hmmm.?
    ?I?ll be on the first flight out Friday night and when I get there, I will be kicking your gorgeous ass right there in your hotel room!?
    ?And spoil my birthday surprise for you?.Veee, I?m shocked and I thought you were a woman of your word!?
    Valencia sat there stewing?.she knew Veronica had her!
    ?You are so dead when you get back!?
    Veronica laughed?.
    ?Should I be afraid??
    ?Yes, be afraid?.be very afraid!? Valencia threatened, both growling and grinning.
    She loved their psychological warfare. Ever since she and Veronica got back together 8 months ago the blissful intensity of their relationship is unfucking-believable!!! What they did before their original breakup was childs play compared to what they do now. There is no husband to hide from, no children to protect, no Corporate protocol to uphold?..they are now free to obsess over each other to their hearts content and obsess they do! They are addicted to each other and love every minute of it! In the past they yearned to become one, but could only make limited attempts at it??now with all the obstructions out of the way they boldly and outrageously are all in! They are like two greedy succubus trying to possess each other. The more demanding they become the happier they are; ?chase me bitch? is their mantra ?when you catch me, fight me!? is mantra number two. They smush and wrestle day and night! If one of them is sound asleep in the middle of the night in full REM sleep no less and has an important business meeting in the morning, the other with a total disregard for her well being and need for rest will jump on top and smush kiss her face and fuck the shit out of her, sometimes for hours! They lost count of the number of business meetings they?ve been late to and it is common??on a daily basis for one of them to walk right up in the other?s face, smush her and talk shit and fuck up each other?s plans for the day! They sex-battle everywhere, the bedroom, the bathroom, the boardroom, the kitchen, the office, the backyard, the store, in the fucking closet! Each one hell bent on possessing the other. For them oneness means possession, and complete ownership! It?s a wild game, an intense sexual war that leaves both of them locked in a delicious game of sexual chess with her favorite person in the world?..each other! In addition they are fiercely protective of each other and loves each other absolutely. They are like two jealous middle school girls with non-stop talking, giggling, laughing, teasing and wrestling! Yet they?re two mature professional business partners and together built a profitable corporation. They are smart, savvy, profesional and trust each other implicitly! It?s a wild combustible combination, two professional business women who are business partners, while at the same time crazy, manipulative, nymphomaniacal sexfighting bitches who have laid claim to each other body, mind and soul! They have a bitchy sexfighting love pact that is unbreakable and unquenchable!
    ?Well I don?t think so sweetheart? Veronica interrupted Valencia?s thoughts?..?in fact you and I agreed that I will be completely in charge of your birthday weekend, right after that crazy shit you did to me 2 months ago for my birthday weekend?.so you owe me!?
    Valencia forgot about that?
    ?You are really enjoying this aren?t you??SWEETHEART??
    ?Not as much as I will enjoy it???SWEETHEART!?
    Ver?nica breathed and sighed contentedly?.
    ?Nowwww?..SWEETHEART?let me tell you what your going to do next??
    ?I can?t believe she did this!?
    Valencia was shocked as she opened the small FedEx package later in the evening and pulled out a plastic wrap with a pair of Veronica?s funky panties in it from 2 days ago. She already knew her instructions, but Veronica sent her a note reiterating everything. She was to wear Veronica?s old nasty panties until she returns Sunday night and she is not allowed to take a shower. Valencia pulled the panties out of the plastic and the smell was strong and pungent. She held it up to her nose and immediately coughed.
    ?OK bitch??you really are going to make me pay for all that honey and black pepper from your birthday weekend!? Valencia laughed?..?you were sneezing the whole night at dinner and the concert! That poor waitress thought you had the flu??? Valencia laughed??. ?but this funky panty game may top that!?
    Valencia sighed and picked up the foul smelling panties and coughed again.
    The panties were still damp and slightly crusty?..they felt gross in her hand and she found herself muttering some revengeful phrases to Veronica. She then pulled out the letter that came with the panites and read it. Since it was only Thursday she knew she would have Veronica?s nasty panties on for the next 3 days!!!
    ?Hi V?.
    Happy Birthday to the most wonderful woman in the world. I am having so much fun writing this letter, because for the next three days I have a few wonderful surprises in store for you. I can?t wait to see you this Sunday, because when I do, you are in for it?.and I hope you are ready because I am going to wear your gorgeous ass out! Do you remember our first night together more than 3 and a half years ago, when you told me you were going to give me 20 orgasms? Well I never got my 20 that night, so you owe me honey! So here?s what?s going to happen?.
    I?m going to ride you to 20 Sunday night and there?s nothing you can do to stop me! You remember what I did to you two days ago?.that?s just a taste honey! I?ve learned all your little smushy secrets and you are no longer top bitch in this relationship. Like two days ago I will have you begging me to stop V. I need you to understand what I am saying to you??
    I WILL HAVE YOU BEGGING ME TO STOP!
    From this day forward I am the Asphyxia Destroyer?.get used to saying that bitch?..
    After I wear you down, I will make you say it?..
    I AM VERONICA?..THE ASPHYXIA DESTROYER!!!
    Commit it to memory, for you will never beat me in a kisswar again?..
    ARE WE CLEAR?..VEEE??IS THE MESSAGE GETTING THROUGH??
    ?Loud and clear??..BITCH!!!? Valencia sat the letter down and laughed evilly, vengefully, the nerve of that bitch talking to me out like this! She couldn?t wait for Veronica?s nervy ass to get home.
    ?I will be more than ready bitch? she growled her nostrils flaring with fire?..?I have three more days to prepare some surprises of my own and we?ll see who begs who!?
    She picked up the letter and finished reading.
    ?Now I imagine you will try and get ready to meet me in our kisswar??don?t try little girl, because you will lose?..got that??.YOU WILL LOSE!!!
    But in the meantime I want you to wear these foul panties I sent you. Wear them everywhere and do not take them off?..for the rest of this week??.Friday, Saturday and Sunday! And more to the point you cannot take them off before I see you Sunday night! When I get in Sunday night, I expect you to pick me up at the airport with them on and I better smell them as soon as I see you. In addition you will sleep in them and you cannot shower or bath or wear any perfume or scented deorderant or lotion for the next three days! Now as far as activity is concerned here?s what I want?..
    1. You will go to the office as usual tomorrow, I want the office to smell the Founder and CEO of V&V Enterprises in all of her funky glory! Are we clear?.they must smell you and I will call them and confirm it!!!
    2. You will go to Pierre and have a special tattoo placed on your sexy body. I have already paid for it and Pierre is expecting you. He already knows you will be Ms Pepe LePew so don?t try and put any perfume on to cover it. If you do he is instructed to tell me.
    3. You will go to St. Paul Catholic church for Sunday morning service and sit near the front. In addition you will hug the priest after service is over. When I get back I will ask him and he better say yes. When I question him about the state of your body odor I better hear what I want to hear.
    Just know this is payback for all that damn honey I had to wear during my birthday. And when you poured all that black pepper on my honey soaked body, I was sneezing for the rest of the day and night. And since you made me promise not to wash it off, all I could do was sneeze all through dinner and the whole damn concert?..while you wore that fucking nurses mask so you didn?t have to sneeze, while telling everybody I had the fucking flu! It was so embarrassing bitch and when you finally let me wash it all off, my nose was so sore from sneezing and blowing all day, you easily beat me in our smush fight later?..so yes you owe you?..wear my panties bitch!?
    Valencia smiled competitively as she picked up the funky panties, they were hard, crusty and damp! She lifted them to her nose and inhaled! The smell was overpowering! Valencia trembled as the pungent odor stung her nose.
    ?Oh you bitch? she grinned, ?you are so in trouble this weekend, I am going to wear your scheming ass out, this Sunday."
    She decided to spice things up a little and quickly changed into her jogging shorts and went outside and ran a mile in her own red panties. Afterward she came back to the bedroom and masturbated cuming several times in them. She then pulled them off and placed them in a plastic bag of her own to preserve them and have them ready to feed Veronica when she gets home this Sunday! When she finished she pulled Veronica?s funky purple panties out of the plastic bag and put them on. She trembled from the feel of the wet crusty silk rubbing into her crotch and sticking to her ass! She stroked herself as she felt Veronica?s crusty damp panties rub against her pussy, and within minutes she came in Veronica?s panties!
    ?How in the hell am I supposed to work in these nasty panties? she wondered out loud. ?One thing is for sure, I?ll be in the back office all day away from everyone.?
    Meanwhile Thursday night Veronica listened to Valencia?s threatening voice message as she talked about getting sweet revenge on Veronica for the funky panty games. She smiled as she sensed all the pieces were in place for the games to begin. Phase one will happen Friday morning, phase two Friday afternoon. Everything depended on two people being in place, if they were then the drama would escalate. The first person was Frank Jefferson whose maintenance company was contracted by V&V to install and fix all of their phone lines. Ver?nica already made an appointment for Frank to come in and repair the phones in main office. They had been giving Kathy Willis the office manager fits for the past two days. Frank was an African American man who owned the company that did all of the maintenance for all of their centers. Of course there was nothing actually wrong with the phones, but Veronica made sure the lines were damanged and needed replacing. She knew Valencia would be hiding out in the back office so the funky panty smell could stay away from the staff! But Frank would change all that! He moonlighted as a part time comedian at several clubs on weekends. He was a sweetheart, but had a real raunchy sense of humor, and could be obnoxious, so smelling Valencia would be sure to set him off!!! She also knew that Jenny would be there also, who is a very aggressive butch stud whose been trying to get her and Valencia in a threesome for some time now!
    ?Oh ?V? you are in troouuuble, when they get there? Veronica grinned.
    Valencia had no idea what she was plunging headlong into when she arrived at work Friday morning. She slipped in before anyone else arrived, to avoid the embarrasment of walking in the office with her panties smelling up the place. Quickly she checked the appointments for the day, made by her secretary Tina. She could smell V?s funky panties permeating the air as she walked to her office.
    ?Why did I agree to this? she moaned, ?I smell like wet fish in a cheese factory!"
    When she realized the smell was lingering in the room even after she left, she ran in her office and pulled out several sticks of incense and strategically placed them in various parts of the office. She then placed several packs of incense and a lighter on the front desk so Kathy could see them, knowing how much she hates foul odors. Valencia also hoped the air conditioning would help eliminate any lingering odors. Just to be on the safe side she turned the air down a little lower than usual. It will be chilly but they?ll be alright she thought. Lastly she left a note for Kathy and Tina that she was not to be disturbed today. Valencia quickly made her way to her office knowing that the staff would soon be arriving! Within 2 minutes Kathy the office manager arrived and immediately noticed the chilly air and turned the air back to normal.
    ?Ugghh why are so many incense sticks burning? And they smell horrible, my sinuses are already starting to burn!" She quickly put them out, so she would not break into a sneezing fit! Within minutes faint smells of pussy began to waft back in the room. Kathy noticed it, but didn?t give it much thought, but Jenny did as soon as she walked in the door!
    ?Heyyy girl what?s up?? she stopped and took a sniff, ?It smells like somebody been rocking your world.?
    ?What are you talking about??
    ?What do mean, what I?m talking about, you smell like a chicken fried pussy!"
    ?That?s not me I haven?t had any sex since Tom ran off with that whore of a waitress from Denny?s two months ago!?
    ?Well somebody?s gettin? sum cuz the pussy smell is strong?. and I like it!?
    ?Hmmnn I was wondering what that funky smell was??.your right it does smell like old vagina.?
    ?That?s pussy girl, not vagina and we better light some incense before the dawgs come barking!"
    ?I can?t light this incense on the desk, I?m allergic to it. It smells like that stuff Ms. Valencia and Ms. Veronica keeps in their office. I?ve always hated the smell of it!"
    ?Oh really? Jenny?s smiled conspiratorily, her imagination suddenly kicking into gear! ?Well I got some incense in the car, it?s not as strong as hers, but it may help.? Jenny went out to the car with a knowing grin on her face as the staff kept filing in?.
    People were wrinkling up their nose when they walked in, some even commenting on the smell.
    Jenny came back and quickly began placing sticks in different places?.
    It helped a little, but the overall pussy smell remained. Fifteen minutes later Frank came in to look at the phone lines.
    ?Yo ladies, ladies, ladies, what?s up?" Suddenly he paused and sniffed, his wide nostrils flaring??oh this the place to work today? He sniffed again, ?now I may be mistaken, but I do believe I smell??. he leaned over, smiled and looked Kathy straight in the eye ?PUSSSSEEEE!"
    ?Frank don?t start no shit today alright, don?t fuck with me, I am not in the mood!"
    ?Alright Kathy? Frank laughed, ?I?m just teasin? but uh?. hmmph, I do smell it.?
    He began walking away laughing, ?yesseree Bob?.I definitely smell it? (breathing deep), yes, yes, yes (whispering) pussy, pussy, pussy!!!"
    Jenny laughed as well as other staff as Frank headed to Ms Valencia?s office.
    Kathy saw where he was headed and called out.
    ?Frank where are you going??
    ?I got a phone line to fix in Ms. Washington?s office?.
    ?She left a note to not be disturbed today.?
    ?Look I got a work order for the phone line yesterday from the twin boss, so you can take it up with her.?
    Frank continued to walk to the back office. When he arrived he knocked on the locked door.
    ?Who is it? came the call from the back office.
    ?Work order Ms. Valencia, your phone lines need repairing!"
    ?Phone lines? I didn?t know our phone lines were down, who gave the order?"
    ?Ms. Williamson gave it yesterday evening ma?am."
    ?Shit??shit, shit, shit!" Valencia cursed to herself, ?of all the people to be here now, fucking Frank! Now what the hell am I going to do??
    ?Ummmm?check the lines in Kathy?s office first?I?ll check these back here.?
    ?Yes Ma?am? Frank answered.
    As soon as Valencia picked up the phone she noticed the staticky line. She tried calling out and the switch lines were blinking in and out.
    ?Fuck, fuck, fuck? she murmered to herself?. ?Veee I know you?re behind this.?
    Suddenly there was a knock on Valencia?s office.
    ?All the lines up front are staticky ma?am, but the main motem runs through your office, so I have to get in there.?
    ?Fuck, fuck, fuck!? Valencia cursed again?. ?Veee you sneaky bitch!?
    ?Alright, uh, uh just a moment? she stammered.
    Her mind was in panic mode?..
    ?I got to do something with these panties. Fuck the smell is already in here, it?s too late!? She quickly lit another incense and began waving it around.
    ?Um can you come back tomorrow?" she called out to Frank.
    ?Tomorrow? Ms. Veronica told me the problem was serious, and Kathy says the internet is off and the phone lines aren?t working properly. Besides tomorrow is Saturday, I don?t work on weekends!"
    ?Damn? Valencia whispered to herself. She increased fanning the incense around the room.
    ?Oh god?please?do not let this crazy man smell this cunt odor?" her mind was in anguish.
    ?Ms Washington, I?m a busy man can I please come and do my job?"
    ?Oh-Ok Frank, just a moment? she looked around the room in a panic, before shakily reaching for the door. She cracked the door and peered out at Frank as he stood impatiently staring back at her!
    ?Well??
    ?Well what?"
    ?I have a modem to look at?"
    ?Can?t it wait until later today?"
    ?Look I don?t have time for games!"
    ?Sigh, alright come on, but make it quick.?
    Valencia reluctantly stepped back as Frank walked in. Immediately Frank stopped and stared at Valencia. Suddenly a big grin spread across his face.
    ?No wonder you wuz stalin??? you the funky kunt kitty!"
    ?Shut the fuck up Frank and just do your job dammit!"
    ?Oh this is gon be the best phone job I?ve ever done!?
    ?Look motherfucker, I will cancel our contract with you if you don?t shut the hell up!"
    ?Cancel it lady, I?m 55 years old an? been makin? money in this town long befo you got here! That shit don?t scare me, besides I got enough money and property to retire today if I want to! But when I think about you an your twin and smellin? this good strong pussy smell in here?..DAMN!!!! I always figured you two twins was freakin? jes by the way ya?ll talk to each other and look at each other! I can imagine how good dat shit looks, your 2 big strong muscular twin bodies?.TOGETHER?.AWWWW?SHIT!!! I?d pay to see that! Now check dis out baby! How bout you let me git in on one of the freak session, alright! I do all your maintenance for free?..from now on!!! What cho say!"
    Valencia stood fuming, unable to answer.
    ?Come on baby how bout it? Put a little chok-late wit the vanilla?a little testosterone wit the estrogen, how bout it baby? It?ll be like an oreo in reverse, know what I?m sayin?? Black on the inside, white on the outside. Shee-et, It?ll be like a fucking sandwich with me providin? the meat! So what cho say baby, yall gon? sandwich me or what??
    ?Frank!"
    ?Come on baby, sandwich Big Daddy??.an I don?t need no viagra?..cuz I?ma strong virile man?.know what I?m sayin? Please baby, please baby?.baby, baby please???"
    ?Get the fuck out, get your pig ass out of here, NOW!!!"
    Frank began laughing, ?alright, alright I?m sorry, I?ll shut up, just let me go an? look at the modem, I?ll be quick!"
    ?Hurry the fuck up!"
    Frank walked to the main cabinet that held the modem. He took one more glance at Valencia and winked. She glared back threateningly. He could see the lights flashing on and off and figured it was the wiring. He then took out his tester and began testing the lines.
    After a few minutes he looked up puzzled, ?these lines have been damaged on purpose!"
    ?What???"
    ?These lines have been damaged on purpose! I been doing this work for over 40 years and I know bad wires vs damaged wiring. Somebody been fucking with your wires, Ms Valencia."
    Suddenly it dawned on Valencia what happened, she laughed softly as she whispered ?V" She then looked at Frank?..
    ?look I?m sorry you had to come here for this mess, replace all the wires and let me have them so I can do a little investigative homework."
    Frank went right to work and 2 hours later replaced all the damaged wiring in the office and the lights of the m?dem shone nice and bright. As Frank gathered his tools and walked to the door, he suddenly stopped and turned around?..
    ?So how do you want to do this, I just come over an you an your twin jus? rape me or what??
    ?Bye Frank!"
    ?Aww come on Ms. Valencia, you know I been wantin? some of that big blonde muscle bound poontang for a long time now.?
    ?No Frank?. ?
    ?You know I love me some fur burger! I figure might as well make it a doubl? with cheese!"
    ?No Frank???
    ?Come on girl, two all beef patties??
    ?Bye Frank!"
    ?Special sauce?. Lettuce Cheeze?. ?
    ?Bye Frank!"
    ?Pickles onions?. ?
    ?Bye Frank!"
    ?On a sesame seed bun!!!"
    ?Good bye Frank!!!" Valencia was pushing him out the door.
    ?Alright Ms V??. Frank sniffed deeply one last time and winked at Valencia?.?You know my tongue is strong and I got lot?s a lead in my pipe for an old man!?
    Valencia pushed him the rest of the way out the door ?bye Frank!"
    She shut the door, then turned heading back to her desk smiling. He opened it again and stuck his head inside?
    ?Remember what I said Ms V??all your maintenance done for free!"
    Valencia laughed and walked back and closed the door again this time locking it!
    ?YOU CAN?T BLAME A MAN FOR TRYIN?!!!!? He yelled out!
    She was laughing?.he was actually kinda sexy for a man of 55?. ?maybe some other time she thought.? Valencia now turned her thoughts back to Veronica.
    ?Oh ?V? vengeance is mine, I owe you big time!"
    Suddenly it dawned on her that there is no telling what crazy shit Veronica has planned for her today!
    ?I got to get out of here??NOW!"
    Quickly she gathered her work in her briefcase and grabbed her purse and headed for the door. As soon as she grabbed the door handle and opened it, Jenny and Frank fell forward on the floor!
    ?What the???
    Were you two sniffing under my door?"
    ?Come on Ms V don?t get mad, you can?t blame an old dawg for tryin? Frank answered as he stood up!
    Valencia stood there in a cold fury, while Jenny stood up to face her. She was a big biker girl, with tattoos and a butch style hair cut, bold and aggressive. She walked right up to Valencia looking her in the eyes, taking a big bold sniff!
    Reaching out she placed a hand on Valencia?s crotch?
    ?I?ve wanted you and your twin for a long time now! I?m a big girl like you two and I?m blonde?come on honey don?t you think it?s time for a manage-a-trois big blonde style!!!"
    ?How bout a manage fo? Frank spoke?I ain?t blonde, but I?m gray, does that count??
    ?Get your fucking hands off of me, before I fire you!" Valencia grabbed Jenny?s hand and removed it from her crotch, then told them both to get the fuck out of her office! After they walked out, Valencia followed them out and locked the door. When she turned around she saw all the employees standing around, staring at her smiling!
    ?I?m leaving for the day, I?ll be back on Monday. Anybody talks about this and I find out about it will be fired right on the spot!"
    Immediately the staff began talking about it and laughing. Blushing beet red with embarrassment Valencia stormed out of the office as the staff began cracking jokes behind her. Valencia heard loud sniffing behind her as the door close. She quickly rushed to her car jumped in and sped home?
    ?V??I know your behind all of this??I owe you big time?.when you get home you are mine!?
    Valencia was charged, her pussy was wet in spite of the embarrassment at the office and it added to the already overpowering smell of the disgusting panties. She loves mind games like this and in a perverse way was excited about the prospect of more surpirses and her getting her revenge.
    ?OK ?V? this is gonna really get fun now; when Sunday gets here it?s you and me!" Valencia?s pussy got wetter and wetter as she thought about the coming war! I?ll have to think of a nice sneaky pay back for your slick behind.?
    When Valencia got home she made herself some breakfast and hot tea. As she sat down to eat she thought about her last smush battle with Veronica 2 days ago. Veronica caught her by surprise and dominated her. It was the first time in her life, she literally surrendered and begged someone to stop. As Valencia took a bite of her vegetable omelet she remembered what happened and started smiling?..
    It was 10pm the night before Veronica?s trip and she was in their large tub taking a bubble bath, with candles lit, incense burning and a glass of wine on the side. Maysa played on the CD player and Valencia had her eyes closed and was so relaxed she nodded off. Ver?nica on the other hand had gone to bed after spending most of the day preparing for the trip and her day long workshop at the conference. She knew she had to get up early so she turned in by 9pm. Valencia was totally at peace and relaxed as the wine and the music and the candles and incense, put her to sleep. She did not know how long she was out when Veronica woke up and came to use the bathroom. That?s when she saw her opportunity. Now it?s common for either of them to ambush the other, but this situation was different, because Valencia was in the bathtub asleep and Veronica saw this as giving her a decided advantage.
    She smiled evilly as she carefully moved the candles and incense out of the way and turned off the CD player and moved it to the other side of the bathroom. Her eyes narrowed as she stared down at her beautiful prey and decided this would be a perfect opportunity to ratchet up the smush game to a whole different level. She undressed then climbed in the tub and straddled Valencia, placing both her hands on the side of her head. She brought her face up close and kissed her gently on the tip of her nose. Valencia woke up to Veronica?s beautiful smiling face right in front of hers.
    ?Hi baby? Valencia sighed contentedly.
    ?Hi baby?.you are so beautiful you know that!? Veronica smiled at her.
    Valencia looked in her smiling eyes and saw something sinister and suddenly became alarmed, but it was too late. Ver?nica snatched her face in and planted a vicious smush kiss hard into Valencia?s still waking up face. Valencia struggled to breathe as Veronica sadistically poured on the power. Suddenly she shifted her grip from Valencia?s face to her hair and forced her entire head under w?ter. Valencia began thrashing to get loose, but Veronica was straddling her and had the leverage. She had Valencia pinned in the tub and used her powerful legs and arms to lock her in place. Because of the suddeness of the attack Valencia had not taken a deep breath so she was in trouble from the start and she knew it. Ver?nica held her head under w?ter for several more seconds before snatching her out.
    ?BREEEEEETHE?..BITCH!!!!? she laughed evilly.
    She then smashed their faces back together and poured her heavy breath deep into Valencia mouth. Valencia was gaging as she fought to catch her breath and get Veronica off of her. Suddenly Veronica jerked her head back under w?ter and Valencia was thrashing even more wildly. Ver?nica laughed evilly and held her firm under w?ter while watching Valencia struggle. Ver?nica?s strength was overpowering as her leverage gave her a decided advantage and she used it to hold Valencia prisoner for several more seconds under w?ter. She then snatched her out again and laughed.
    BREEEEEEETHE?..BITCH!!!!!?
    Then smushed their faces back together pouring on a ferocious asphyxiating, face smashing kiss. Ver?nica paid special attention to sealing and flattening their noses together so Valencia couldn?t get any air in, while she poured her breath deeply in her mouth and lungs. She then growled and bit Valencia?s bottom lip, then forced her head back under w?ter and giggled sadistically. Valencia was in panic mode now and she fought like a wild woman, but she was out of breath and her strength was depleting. She fought wildly, but Veronica had the advantage and once again after about 20 seconds yanked her head out of the w?ter and smashed their faces back together. Valencia was sucking in as much breath as she could, unfortunately it was not air entering her deprived lungs, but Veronica?s heavy bitchy breath! Veroncia laughed in her mouth and poured on the pressure and Valencia struggled as she felt herself getting disoriented and dizzy. Veronica saw it and laughed as she dunked her head back under w?ter again. Valencia struggled but her strength was waning and Veronica laughed at her and held her under for several more seconds. She then snatched her face back up!
    ?COME-ON ASPHYXIA???BREEEEEEEEETHE!
    She then smashed their faces back together and poured on the pressure, her eyes gleaming with sadistic delight as she crushed their faces hard, pouring on the heavy breath!
    ?Oh my god this is so hot baby??you having fun?? Veronica pulled back mocking her.
    Valencia was coughing and gagging now, her eyes stung from the soapy w?ter, her deprived lungs sucking in air, while Veronica looked at her laughing evilly.
    ?Breathe baby? Veronica laughed???Breeee-eeeth? she sang mockingly??.?are you ready?..back under!?
    With that she yanked Valencia?s head back under and held her there for several more seconds. Valencia felt like she was being w?ter-boarded as Veronica tortured her. Veronica felt Valencia?s strength wane even more as her struggling became much weaker. Finally satisfied Veronica yanked her head back up so she could breathe. She reached under Valencia and pulled the stopper so the w?ter could run out. She then bent over and placed her face right in front of the coughing Valencia.
    ?You are so beautiful when your being asphyxiated??..Asphyxia!?
    The w?ter ran out rapidly as Veronica kissed her face sweetly and gently, but strategically mashing her nose and lips so breathing was still difficult. She then grinned and smush kissed her deeply smashing their faces back together hard while she blew her hot breath in Valencia?s open coughing mouth. After several more seconds she laughed then pulled back
    ?Are ready to have our kisswar now??
    Valencia tried turning her head as she continued coughing, but Veronica locked her in place.
    ?Is that a yes?.....or a no??
    Valencia shook her head no as she finally felt her coughing settle down and she breathed air into her deprived lungs.
    ?NOO-OOH??But Veeee I?m ready to kiss??ok sweetheart to show you I am a fair woman, I?ll help you out of this bathtub, so you can recover and we can kiss fight on the bathroom floor, that way you?ll have room to fight me fairly.?
    With that Veronica lifted Valencia roughly by the hair dragging her out of the bathtub. Still coughing Valencia grabbed Veronica by the wrist and began fighting back.
    ?That?s it bitch?..fight me!? Veronica growled.
    Once out of the tub she wrestled Valencia down to the floor and mounted her. She held on to her blonde hair, aggressively gripping it and snatching her head in place! She laughed evilly.
    ?You ready Asphyxia???.KISS ME BITCH!!!?
    With that Veronica attacked her face, smushing her hard and locking her mouth to hers. Valencia had recovered some and bravely fought back, but she had not recovered enough to mount an effective defense from Veronica?s aggression. Their wet bodies stretched out together on the bathroom floor and Veronica locked her in and began grinding her breast and pelvis hard into Valencia?s. Their faces smashed hard as Veronica sealed her in from forehead to chin, not allowing her any space for air to enter her lungs. Valencia fought bravely, but alas it was a futile resistance as Veronica poured on the power. Face to face and body to body, Veronica gave her no quarter and mercilessly poured on the aggression, humping her hard until she was slamming her body viciously up and down on top of Valencia. Not only could Valencia not breathe through her mouth and nose, but Veronica was slamming her body up and down on top of her so hard, she was knocking what little wind she had out of her lungs and diaphram. Valencia was struggling to get free as she felt herself beginning to black out, but Veronica locked her in and sadistically poured on the pressure.
    ?Pleeeze?..stop?.you win Vee?..you win!? Valencia was desperate as she was being dominated by Veronica.
    Hearing this Veronica smiled delightfully and became even more aggressive as she slammed Valencia?s body over and over and over again! Valencia was whimpering now begging her to stop and Veronica laughed evilly pouring on even more pressure! With their faces crushed hard Valencia felt herself beginning to black out. Ver?nica ground her pussy on Valencia?s pelvis as an orgasm began surging through her. It was intense as she ground and shook in victory atop the vanquished Asphyxia, exploding her rel?ase, while she felt Valencia begin to go quiet underneath her. Ver?nica lifted her head and finished cumming gripping Valencia?s body to her hard, while she ground out the last vestiges of her titanic orgasm. Finally looking down at the now unconscious Valencia, she checked her pulse and listened to her breathing softly and was content she would be alright. She then got to her knees and lifted Valencia on her shoulder, then stood up carrying her. She took her into the bedroom and gently laid her down on the bed and crawled in bed behind her spooning her. She kissed Valencia on the side of her neck telling her she loved her and cradled her lovingly in her arms. They slept this way for the rest of the night.
    When Valencia finally awakened the next morning Veronica was already gone to the airport. She wiped the sleep out of her eyes and the fog out of her brain. When she remembered what happened she was outraged! But only in the beginning! But when she remembered all that happened she began grinning?..
    ?God that?s exactly how I would have done it if the roles were reversed.?
    She loved Veronica more now than ever and immediately began plotting her revenge.
    ?VEEEE?..you here?? she called out, but of course there was no answer.
    She looked over at the clock and it said 7:30am and Veronica?s plane was leaving at 8:10am for Chicago, so she probably left for the airport an hour ago. Valencia though was wary and decided to get up and look around the room and the bathroom, just in case Veronica changed her plans and had an ambush waiting. She loved the cloak and dagger love play between them and found herself touching her pussy with the thrill of it all. Finally satisfied Veronica was gone Valencia showered, made herself some breakfast and went to the office. She knew Veronica would be unavailable most of the day, since she was scheduled to run an all day workshop on both day one, two and three at the conference. Later that morning after getting to the office, she sent Veronica a wild threatening text, knowing she would get a kick out of it. Sure enough a short time later Veronica returned a threatening, but thrilling response. Valencia loved it and couldn?t wait until she returned, so she could have her revenge!
    ?You left work early? Veeeee?.I thought we agreed you would let me be in charge of your birthday weekend the same way I let you be in charge of mine.?
    ?Frank showed up Veeee?..and along with crazy Jenny it was unbearable!?
    Ver?nica laughed.
    ?You love this don?t you, that?s why you had someone sabotage the phone system, so Frank would come over and along with Jenny escalate the stinky pany drama! And even worse the staff laughed at me when I threatened to fire them if they didn?t stop all the panty smelling games. You probably had something to do with that to, you conniving bitch!?
    Veronica laughed??
    ?Don?t act like that was worse than me sneezing all night at dinner and at the concert while being around all those people.?
    Valencia had to laugh.
    ?Good point, but I?m still paying you back for Frank and Jenny and the office staff; I don?t care what happened at dinner and that damn concert.?
    ?Promise??
    ?Oh I Promise bitch!?
    They both paused on the phone and smiled.
    ?I love you baby!? Valencia spoke impulsively as she sighed.
    ?I love you too!? Veronica spoke as also sighed.
    ?You?re still dead meat when you get here Sunday.?
    ?Well in the meantime, I suggest you take your cute little hiney over to Pierre?s, you have tattoos to get!"
    ?V?.I don?t want tattoos!"
    ?Don?t worry, these tattoos are a lot like henna, they can be removed, not only that they are edible!"
    ?Edible tattoos??
    ?Yep?you can lick em off?.and they are delicious!?
    ?Hmmmm!? Valencia was now intrigued, then shook her head. ?Don?t try and change the subject, I also owe you for the bathroom assault!?
    ?You know you liked it?.and don?t act like you wouldn?t do the same to me, if the roles were reversed, in fact you probably would have done worse!?
    Valencia laughed?.?That was fun and yes I do have sneaky little games planned for you my dear!?
    ?Well until then?.chop chop sweetie, get going Pierre?s waiting!"
    ?Where am I getting this tattoo??
    ?On your whole body!?
    ?MY WHOLE BODY?!?!.....VEEE I can?t take my clothes off wearing these panties, he will smell all?"
    ?ALL OF YOUR FUNK?..BABY!? Veronica laughed?interrupting her.
    ?Nooooo?.this is wrong and you know it??
    ?You promised!!!?
    ?BUT VEEEE!?
    ?BYE!!!"
    ?VEEEEE, but it was too late, Veronica had already hung up.
    ?Oh shit now what am I going to do, I can?t go in these disgusting panties.?
    She began walking around the room distressed, when suddenly the phone rang again, startling her. She snatched up the phone?
    ?V?. I can?t go in these?..
    ?Bonjour Madame it is I Pierre? you and I?. how do you say ?hahv zee ah-point-mahnt oui?"
    ?NO WE DO NOT HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WEE!!!"
    ?Noooo, Pierre? must dis-ach-gree wif madame. Your ah-point-mahnt waz made by Madame Ver-ron-ee-kah, no!!!"
    ?I don?t care who made the appointment!"
    ?It iz about your panteez oui?"
    Valencia was thunderstruck!
    ?Y-You know about the pan?the pan?. ?"
    ?Zee panties? Oh oui Madame, Pierre? already knowz about zose! No need to worree, I lovzz strowng pussee smelling panties! You come to zee shop and Pierre? give Madame zee first class trreet-mahnt oui!!!"
    Valencia was stunned speechless, no this is not happening, she thought, I?m going to wake up and this will all be a fucking dream!!! How am I going to do this? But Veronica was right?.a promise is a promise, but this is just too embarrassing. My panties smell like month old fish, hell the funk is starting to overpower even me.
    ?Pierre? you know I love you, but I can?t let you smell this it?s too embarrassing!"
    ?I?m sorry, but Madame Ver-ron-ee-kah say you may try tooo?. how you say?. squeeze your way out! But she tell me?Pierre you mus-sent-geeve up! Zis birthday surprize for you iz good gift! Pierre? will make madame verwy happee?. oui!!!
    ?No Pierre I???
    ?You will luv Pierre?s work, I promiss!
    ?But I?.
    ?Madame Ver-on-ee-kah pay Pierre? extra monee so you can have fun??no?
    ?But?. ?
    ?You will luv Pierre?s art work, I promise or my name iz not Pierre La-Meaux!!!"
    ?Pierre, I?ve seen your art work and you know I love it, but you don?t understand I made a promise to Veronica and it?s starting to haunt me! Today has been a really, really bad day! I?m begging you Pierre? not today, please!!!"
    ?Oh I?m sorrwy, but Madame Ver-ron-ee-kah made Pierre? promise to not geeve up!!!"
    ?And of course your not going to give up??"
    ?No Madame!"
    ?Sighhhh???..alright Pierre? if it?s funk you want it?s funk you get, say hello to Ms. Pepi Le Pew, I?m on my way!" she hangs up the phone.
    ?Ok ?V? you win rounds 1 & 2, but when Sunday night comes, you are mine!!!"
    Valencia made it to Pierre?s 20 minutes later, and boldly walked into the parlor, funk and all!!!
    Pierre is a pale middle aged man of 49, with a graying ponytail, long in the back yet thinning on the top. He is 5?5? with a slight gut and a graying goatee. His light blue eyes twinkle when he talks.
    ?Aaahhh, bonjour Madame Vah-len-cee-a, I am glad you come, oui!"
    ?You may not be saying that after you smell my panties!!!"
    ?Oohh noooo madame. Pierre loves zeee smell of strong pussee. Zeee stttrongeeeer, zeee better oui!!!? Pierre laughed??:iz it not ah-mour no!!!"
    ?Sometimes its ah-mooor P, not this time! But since you insist that you like funky pussy smell so much, bring your scrawny ass over here and get on your knees and really smell it!"
    Valencia grinned evilly finally getting into the spirit of Veronica?s funky game.
    ?Ooohh madame, I would love to but???. ?
    ?But nothing shrimp??bring your pip squeak ass over here and get ready to breathe deep and long through your big Frenchie nose you little munchkin!!!"
    Valencia walked to the door and locked it turning the closed sign, then walked up to Pierre and grabbed him by the ponytail and jerked him to his knees in front of her.
    ?Unzip my pants squirt!!!"
    Pierre started to reach for Valencia?s pants.
    ?No hands, with your teeth shrimp!!!"
    Pierre began fumbling with Valencia?s zipper with his lips and teeth and Valencia stood staring down at him with a sadistic smirk on her face. Her grip on his hair tightened as she spoke.
    ?That?s it bitch, unzip me and do it slowly and reverently?...do it like you love it, you little cocksucker! You like a big bitch like me treating you like shit don?t you? Now pull my pants down with you teeth.?
    The smell from the panties immediately assaulted both their senses and Valencia was now charged!
    ?That?s it, keep going, get those pants all the way past my knees to the floor. Good, now grab my filthy panties with your hands and stretch the front of them away from my body, but don?t pull them down.?
    Pierre began pulling them out.
    ?That?s it pull them out further!?
    Valencia began speaking to Pierre as if he were a child.
    ?Mama knows this is going to be hard because she has a very BII-IIG BUTT, but you can do it sweetheart, pull it out so you can stick your little head in there. Very good, little man, now stick your head inside mama?s panties from under her leg opening.?
    Pierre looked up at Valencia.
    ?Now sweetheart or mommy will have to kick your little ass.?
    Pierre forced his head into one of the leg openings in the panties. Because they were already crusty and very tight, Pierre?s head felt like it was being held by vice-grips.
    ?That?s good sweetheart, now let go of the panties so they can snap around your head.?
    Pierre let it go and now his head was encased in her foul panties.
    ?Now breathe deep little man, let mommy hear you sniff loud and long through that big nose of yours?..REAL LOUD AND LONG!"
    Pierre began sniffing loudly.
    ?Longer darling, sniff longer and deeper!"
    Pierre began sniffing as loud, as deep and as long as he could. Valencia stood there grinning, totally enjoying the game now.
    ?That?s it?..breathe you perverted little prick!!!?
    Pierre was breathing deep and long in her filthy panties.
    ?Now baby, lick mommy?s panties right in that filthy crusty strip, where my pussy and butt hole goes!!!"
    With great difficulty Pierre twisted his head until his lips touched the filthy strip. He began licking gently.
    ?Lick it deeper sweetie, suck it??..let mommy hear you suck and slurp it!"
    Pierre began sucking and slurping the funky panties. He licked, sucked and slurped until his jaw ached.
    Valencia was wiggling and gyrating her pussy and ass in his face now.
    ?Now baby shift your nose and lips until they touch my funky pussy!"
    Pierre shifted again until his nose and mouth were on her pussy.
    ?Now breathe deep through your big nose, then lick you little pansy, eat me and make mommy come real good!"
    First Pierre began breathing her filthy smell in deeply, then he started eating Valencia?s pussy!
    ?That?s it you little prick push your nose and tongue inside my pussy until I flood your fucking face with my funky juice!"
    Pierre ate her for almost 10 minutes, with Valencia smashing and rolling her nasty cunt in his face. She smiled and groaned as an intense orgasm exploded out of her and she poured her funky juices all over his face! It was so intense she fell to her knees, her thighs locked around Pierre?s head and his face still trapped in her panties.
    ?Damn? Valencia mused, ?that was good! I must have been more turned on by the days events than I thought. Oh well I?m in to it now!"
    She opened her thighs and reached down and pulled Pierre?s trapped head out from in her panties. His face was crimson red and soaked in her juices. His eyes were watery and he reeked of pussy and Valencia?s foul panties. Pierre panted loudly as if he had just run a race.
    ?Aaahh, thank you ?P? that was refreshing. Now why don?t you give me my tattoos! Oh and you have my permission to wear my nasty juices on your face while you work! How does that sound? Why P you look flushed, are you alright?"
    Pierre did not answer.
    ?What?s the matter honey, the smell more than you thought can handle? Well, just do Mommy?s tattoos right and you won?t have to climb back in my panties; but if you fuck up, Mommy will have to sit on you!?
    Pierre just sat there staring at Valencia with a look of fear in his eyes.
    Valencia smiled down at him and gently spoke ?are we clear P?"
    ?Oui Madame? Pierre mumbled and looked away.
    ?Then let?s cracking monsieur, I?ve got tattoos to get!"
    Pierre got up shakily and stumbled to his work station. Valencia followed with a predatorial grin on her face. There is nothing like kicking some ass to get the pussy juices flowing. She smiled as she watched Pierre struggle to gather himself. He did not want to mess up her tattoos or else it was his ass! She grinned as she took off her remaining clothes and stretched out in his work chair. She sighed contentedly?.?You know V?..this is more fun than I thought!? she mused, then looked at Pierre and winked.
    My God this is beautiful she gasped as she looked at herself in the mirror several hours later! Pierre?s work was magnificent as she was covered from the neck down, front and back with some of the most beautiful artwork she has ever seen. Pierre used different shades of violet and purple, as he painted clouds, waterfalls, muses and mermaids all over Valencia?s lovely body. Valencia even noticed 2 purple angels on each ass cheek. Their faces pointed towards each other and if she squeezed her cheeks together they would kiss. All the figures were beautiful women in various forms of lovemaking, while the clouds acted as beds and the waterfalls cascading around their entwined bodies. The artwork was truly breath taking. Valencia gave Pierre an extra $100 dollars as a thank you for a job well done. After the paint dried, Pierre took pictures, then she dressed and went home. Pierre assured her the paint was indeed edible and even let her taste some to be sure. Hers had a delicious grape flavor. This was turning out better than she thought. She was excited as she knew Veronica would be home on Sunday and if she knew her Veeee, more than likely tattooed as well. She was excited as she thought of how their painted bodies would look together.
    It was now getting late, so she stopped in Whole Foods and went to the hot bar and grabbed some food, then headed home for the evening. Before going to bed she masturbated in Veronica?s funky purple panties once more before she drifted off to sleep, knowing in less than 48hrs Veronica likely tattoood as well will be here and they will be locked in bitchy combat! In less than 48hrs it will be??.
    TATTOOED BITCH TO TATTOOED BITCH!

To be Continued

To answer your question yes........I'm sure woman to woman sexfights can be done to classical music as well as jazz! For that matter Rap, R & B, Hard Rock, Country.....the list can go on...........Maybe even Mariachi....who knows?

Shak