0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Trib it forward 2016 project final phase

UPDATE:

OK, boys and girls, we got touch down!!

It's confirmed!

The filming has been completed on Friday the 20th of January 2016

Now it's waiting for the editing part. That might takes some time... Hold your horses

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE:

I have taken it into careful consideration, and have decided to reveal the script beforehand.

The reason is that I wanted to share with you guys and gals what it is a bit like to experience the production process of a (custom) sexfight video. And part of it is, that you know the script before you have seen the video.

Where is the fun in that you might think? Well, on the downside you know how the story unfolds and might come across spoilers.
    On the otherside, you might NOT know how the story unfolds. At least, not exactly...

Because it's not like a Hollywood script where all the lines are perfectly planned, timed and executed. And even in Hollywood productions you have moments where the actors improvise.
    Besides the above, the producer also sometimes decides on the spot that things might work better in a different way.

With all this in mind, I have chosen to give you the choice. For those who want to take the blue pill, "—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.
    You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more."

I CHOOSE >>> THE BLUE PILL

I CHOOSE >>> THE RED PILL
    Last edited by sffan4e; January 22nd, 2017 at 06:36 PM.