Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Re: Tie sexfights

It sounds like we have lots of variety in our preferences for fight endings, which seems altogether healthy!

I'm certainly not averse to ties, however my own preference is for closely-fought fights that will usually lead to a decisive ending, once either or both women are exhausted. It also strikes me that the end of one fight will often necessitate a rematch; and who is to say that the loser will not become the victor next time round?!

Junior Hostboard Member SenpaiIo's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    Although, I don't recollect a lot of stories. But I myself also like sexfight matches that end in a draw. I have a few videos made that end in a draw. If you like, I can tell you about those.
    Sure thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_TJ View Post
    Glad to hear you liked my story! I as well love when it's 2 equals trying to dominate the other.. both being so equal that it drives them to be nastier and nastier!
    Well said.

I'm surprised to see there are more people who share my preference. I thought it was rare. But considering few stories end like this I suppose we aren't that many.

Well I'm still waiting for recommendations if anyone knows tie stories.

Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Red face Re: Tie sexfights

You know I'm kind of torn on it as a narrative device.

I think the best sexfights are between women who are so similar, and so evenly matched that they're almost fighting with themselves. That being said, I think that having one of the rivals lose, and then then showing the consequences of that loss can be extremely exciting. For example that Hot Tubs sequel by JB57, where the girlfriend loses, that was perfection.

In my mind though, just because one loses, doesn't mean the women can't want more, and can't desire to continue their rivalry. As much as it goes contrary to the hating each other lead in to most fights, I feel like its more fun when the women begin to enjoy their feud, rather than wanting to escape it -- though that can be very difficult to write in a logical way.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MR_TJ View Post

I'd like to know more!
    Dude, you seriously did not watch all my videos after so many hot previews

Just kidding, I will answer them in SenpaiIo following post.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SenpaiIo View Post

Well I'm still waiting for recommendations if anyone knows tie stories.
    That was the first thing that came up in me too! LOL

All that yapping, and no links to stories

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k View Post
    I'm certainly not averse to ties, however my own preference is for closely-fought fights that will usually lead to a decisive ending, once either or both women are exhausted. It also strikes me that the end of one fight will often necessitate a rematch; and who is to say that the loser will not become the victor next time round?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivals_Rapture View Post
    You know I'm kind of torn on it as a narrative device.

I think the best sexfights are between women who are so similar, and so evenly matched that they're almost fighting with themselves. That being said, I think that having one of the rivals lose, and then then showing the consequences of that loss can be extremely exciting. For example that Hot Tubs sequel by JB57, where the girlfriend loses, that was perfection.

In my mind though, just because one loses, doesn't mean the women can't want more, and can't desire to continue their rivalry. As much as it goes contrary to the hating each other lead in to most fights, I feel like its more fun when the women begin to enjoy their feud, rather than wanting to escape it -- though that can be very difficult to write in a logical way.
    Totally, agree. If one of the equally matched gals looses, that does not mean she is less than her opponent. It could mean that her opponent got the better of her that day. Another day, things could be the other way.
    It's just like in real life, you have some better sex days. And some days you are less sexual fueled.

And even if the other woman was better, that does not mean she can't improve and beat her opponent the next time. Increase her stamina, improve her skills, learn new techniques, or perhaps even better to beat her opponent in her own game, etc etc.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sure thing.

Aw man, the search engine really sucks. I can't find the previews to my videos so easy by just putting in a few names of girls or my titles... *sigh* this might take a while to compile.

Well, finally worked it all out. Here are some links. I masked them, so anyone who don't want to know that these titles end in some kind of draw/tie, DO NOT click these links.

SPOILER OF DRAW VIDEO
    SPOILER OF DRAW VIDEO
    SPOILER OF DRAW VIDEO
    SPOILER OF DRAW VIDEO
    SPOILER OF DRAW VIDEO
    SPOILER OF DRAW VIDEO
    SPOILER OF DRAW VIDEO

While I went through my list I came across a few titles I recall ended in a draw too.

SPOILER OF DRAW VIDEO
    SPOILER OF DRAW VIDEO I recommend to have watch part 1 first for the setup to make sense, which is here but did not end in a draw: SPOILER OF DRAW VIDEO

And there are quite a few of Tribgirls and Tribdolls, but don't recall which one exactly at the moment...

Hope this helps a little.
    Last edited by sffan4e; January 25th, 2017 at 08:57 AM.

Junior Hostboard Member
    Tie sexfights

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

While I'm obviously in the minority, I definitely prefer having a winner and a loser. I'm not saying that I like one sided fights, I like them even and competitive, but one of two evenly matched opponents or adversaries can make a bad move, or get overconfident, or be slow to react, or slip and lose the edge and momentum and eventually the match to the other person.

Junior Hostboard Member SenpaiIo's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MLT239 View Post
    While I'm obviously in the minority
    You will soon find out you're in the majority. Seriously most people like decisive sexfights more than ties, otherwise they'd write stories that end in one.

Still waiting for a story. This shows how rare they are ?\_(ツ)_/?

Senior Hostboard Member Julieta76's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Even matches are hotter. No matter if they end in draw or with a hard to find out winner.
    That's why I love Anubis and Angeldawn stories!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can accept draws on occasion, but as a general rule I don't like them. Part of what I like seeing is a victory coming out with a vision of strength and loser embarrassed by their inability to match up. I'm good with close matches, but generally just can't get into draws. I honestly skip any story I know is ending in one.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You will soon find out you're in the majority. Seriously most people like decisive sexfights more than ties, otherwise they'd write stories that end in one.

?\_(ツ)_/?
    So true. This is not a cigarette company where 90% of the people who make them, don't smoke themselves. This is more like brewery where the producers love to drink a few glasses, if not more...
    So I also think there are more people who are into a scenario where there is a winner.

For me the tie/draw is the ultimate outcome of 2 equally matched woman. Neither one able to overpower the other, neither one willing to surrender. Ending with both unable to continue by pure exhaustion.

That does not mean that I don't like stories, comics, videos, etc that have a winner. The other aspect I like is with woman who are very equal to each other. Either by looks, physical attributes, posture, spirit etc. For a while that have been with twins, clones, doppelgangers, magic, etc.
    The minimum requirement for me in a sexfight is a good competition. If one dominates the other completely while the weaker one is totally helpless or submissive, then it's a turn off to me. That does not have to mean that they are equal on all fronts. For example an experienced fighter being suprised by a super competitive rookie with lots of strength and or stamina was quite a hot match too. The experts had to get every trick out of her sleeves to manage the newcomer. And sometimes even that wasn't enough...

By the way, cool smiley...