Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Tie sexfights

I'm about to lost hope but I still have a little left. I still hope that I'll get some links to tie sexfight. They really must be so rare...

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SenpaiIo View Post
    I'm about to lost hope but I still have a little left. I still hope that I'll get some links to tie sexfight. They really must be so rare...
    Hm... it seems so. I thought there would be more suggestions. I have read a few stories in the past and pratically all of them endswith a winner. So I can't help you there.

I have bought some Blue VS Red graphic stories, which ended in a draw. Downside is perhaps that it's futa content, and it's not free...
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Senior Hostboard Member
    Tie sexfights

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JstAFan View Post
    Interesting topic. I tend to prefer highly competitive sexfights especially when we have a limited view of the characters.

In longer, multiple character stories by authors such as Angel and several others, I feel you can have a broader variety of outcomes. (e.g. ties, tainted victory, clear winner,"squash" win, etc...)(Note: Granted there may be some "scripted" wrestling storyline influences creeping in which may not only influence how I see a match but also the resulting consequences.)

Ties - I tend to see these as "to be continued..." matches.
    Close or tainted wins - tend have me anticipate a rematch
    Other types - can be used to help build the character
    As a writer of multiple character stories, I think you have summed up my desired approach perfectly. Imagine if every single outcome that I write becomes effectively the same outcome: a tie between two perfectly matched characters. I think the stories would start to become a bit...predictable. And lack a certain amount of dramatic tension.

I'm certainly not averse to tied outcomes: for example in my current Edinburgh Excursion story the girls are paternal half-sisters, and virtual doppelgangers of each other when it comes to sexual strength and prowess. So far, they have only experienced mutual shared orgasms. In the final part to be posted soon....well, I'm still gonna keep folk guessing! ...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SenpaiIo View Post
    Thanks for starting a really good thread discussion but I think you really need to get out and read more! There are plenty of stories containing ties, or near ties once you start exploring The HUGE list of female rivalry's erotic stories !

For example, I would draw your attention to JB57's excellent Inge series which (spoiler alert!!!) ends in a temporary draw and truce after the most protracted and wonderfully described sexfight action between two prodigiously-endowed amazons.

Here's the link to part one:
    Inge
    Last edited by Ragnar0k; March 13th, 2017 at 03:40 AM.

Junior Hostboard Member SenpaiIo's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k View Post
    Thanks for starting a really good thread discussion but I think you really need to get out and read more! There are plenty of stories containing ties, or near ties once you start exploring The HUGE list of female rivalry's erotic stories !

For example, I would draw your attention to JB57's excellent Inge series which (spoiler alert!!!) ends in a temporary draw and truce after the most protracted and wonderfully described sexfight action between two prodigiously-endowed amazons.

Here's the link to part one:
    Inge
    I did read plenty of stories and each one did not have ties. Maybe I was just unlucky. I read Inge but I didn't mention it because the sequels don't end in a tie.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Are you all talking about close matches? Matches where the competitors are equal in strength?
    I love the match of Abigail Mac vs Christie Stevens by xtremefemalefighting.com. Especially because this two beauties are tied or knotted together. So nobody can escape until the end of the decision.
    Do you know more videos like that?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow i cant believe how long this thread went i thought i was alone with my love of two girls exhausting each other in a draw . I always found it hard to find a story ending in a tie .

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jk103 View Post
    It's funny, but I feel exactly the opposite. I hate reading stories that end in ties, they feel unfinished and unresolved. It's like if you were watching a TV show and it ended in a cliffhanger, but the series got cancelled before it could get a real ending. For me, a good sexfight has a winner and a loser.
    A sex "fight" is a "fight" - just different weapons, different rules. The whole point is to WIN!

While there are many very well written and interesting stories about fights (contests) that end up in a draw, I'm not that interested.... UNLESS it's merely a prelude to another fight. A woman who is "satisfied" with not winning isn't really in it for the right reason (I guess unless she's goaded into it by another who has an agenda). In THAT CASE, I suppose you'd say the woman who didn't really want the fight had won....simply by not losing (and she had less at stake, right?)

I prefer to read stories about women who "take no prisoners" and will continue to fight until they win....or like the ancient Spartans.... "come home with your shield or on it!" (i.e., dead).

OK, not to THAT extent, but still..... "go all in it to win it!"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"You play to win the game!" had to drop a quote from a former NFL coach who could always provide a good sound bite. I agree that the ultimate goal of any fight is to win. I prefer stories that have one undisputed combatant triumphing over her adversary (after a long drawn out bitter struggle that could have gone either way) coupled with the defeated fighter swearing to avenge herself on her enemy- kicking off a long drawn out rivalry in a multi-story arc. I mean this is a sexfight board - its not soccer! "There can be only one!" just kidding - Still a tie every story or two is fine if it is done right. However, as mentioned above most stories only have one showdown and I think a clear cut winner works more often than not in that type of scenario in my personal opinion.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fett33 View Post
    "...soccer! "There can be only one!"
    Of course a 1-1 result is "acceptable" in (what the rest of the 'civilized world' calls) football.

But as fett33 would have pointed out if he'd thought of it: "sexfighting ain't bleedin' football"

TitfightAddict

Hey, I found soulmates (though ages too late to really discuss lol)

I love stalemates and draws so much. My sex life is basically masturbation, with my SO telling me a story and jacking. Competitors can be M/F, as long as they are the same gender and body type etc, equals.

For favourite subjects:

orgasm race (jerking each other or their own/rival's boyfriends, who cums faster/endures longer)

comparing tits/dicks (size, hardness, pain endurance)

Fighting for my dick (who gets me to cum, who gets my cum, who gets me inside them, who gets inside me first)

Good ol' fighting (wrestling, clothes ripping, sexfighting, titfighting, cockfighting, forced orgasms so the enemy can't have sex with me)

Rivals can be friends or enemies. No blood/death, but drowning each other in hatred is hot (as long as it ends with both passing out and being saved)

And for stories, It works if they are fighting who gets me for the next night, whose boyfriend is superior etc. They can happen anywhere private, my favourites are:

in beach/lake, where they roll to water and try to pass each other out by staying underwater stuck together

sauna, where it's so hot and so little air left that only the first orgasm is really enjoyable, the other is painful (trying to get own bf to cum before rival)

in bed, jerking my cock and trying to be the one holding on when I cum (fighting/disturbing each other) and it ends in a draw, so both try to get my cum from my belly first

They try to get the other's boyfriend to cum in a way the rival hasn't been able to (ultimate humiliation)

try to get the cum into each other's hair and ruin them

both trying to stick their dicks inside me at the same time, fighting and trying to get the other to cum and go soft

blindfolded they try to get their rival's bf's dick to cum first (so the other pair couldn't have sex that night), but they are jerking their own bfs without knowing