Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Tales of the Marine Chick: Redheaded Nightmare

Tales of the Marine Chick: Redheaded Nightmare

I am drenched with sweat, rubbing the excess of it onto my leggings. I get back into the combat posture I have been in for the last 30 minutes. It has been 2 months since my brutal fight with Lucy Collett. All of my injuries have healed, at least the physical ones. My opponent across the mat from me was Leslie, the busty Asian former law enforcement officer who I hired right before I tangled with the RedVixen. Like me, she was dress in a sports bra and leggings, black for me and blue for her. We were both bare foot and crouched with our hands out to judge distance to each other. We had been practice fighting for a while but I was definitely breathing harder than she was. Honesty, my mind wasn?t right. The loss of Jennifer and injuries my body had taken left me very distant and questioning everything.

Leslie lunged and grabbed both wrists, I wasn?t ready for it. She pivoted her hip and threw me hard to the mat. I kicked my legs up to try and wrap them around her head but missed. She came down on top of me and tried for a grapevine pin, with her right forearm wedged into my windpipe. I was able to slide my neck and head from the arm and grappled underneath the busty brunette. This was almost the same result as in the previous 10 sparing matches we had today. I loop my left arm under her right arm pit and my right arm goes around her neck and I lock my fingers together. Our breasts crushed together as she face goes into my left shoulder. I plant both feet and bridge trying to turn us but can?t seem to budge her body. Our bodies get a little clingier and the temperature seems to go up about 20 degrees in the gym.

?Better Anna,? Leslie whispers in my ear.

?Not good enough,? I grunt back, still trying to roll us.

We stay in that position for a few more moments until my cell phone chirps with a text message. I slacken my hold on her neck but she doesn?t move, instead she rubs her big covered breasts across mine, licking her lips. Then she rolls off and I groan as I sit up. I go to my bag and grab a towel and big gulp of water and check my phone. It was a text from Emilia. I was able to hire Emilia right after the events of my last story. Emilia was previously employed at MI-5 and she and I had worked together over the years. She had lost her unit in Jordan and was fired, so I picked her up, their loss.

Emilia: Anna, two pieces of information of interest to you. Nothing confirmed but a possible sighting of Lucy Collett in Bali, Indonesia. Will brief you fully behind closed doors here. Also, is Ewa in trouble? There is series of texts messages my contact at NSA picked up regarding the new alliance of the Triads and Yakuza and her name came up a few times. Again, I will brief you on the full information when you finish your workout with Leslie. Oh and tell her I will own her on the mats soon.

I texted back.

Anna: I will be in the office in about an hour. And watch out for Leslie, she is a killer.

Emilia: So am I.

I grabbed my bag and wiped my face again with my towel. I motioned to Leslie that the training session was over for today.

?Emilia says to watch out for her,? I told Leslie, smiling. The two had grown pretty close in friendship and rivalry.

?That British crumpet is all talk,? Leslie smirked. But the two were pretty close on the pistol range and on the mats.

I showered and dressed. The news about Ewa was a little troubling. I hadn?t been a good girlfriend as of late. I have tried to concentrate on work too much, trying to find Lucy. And when I was home with Ewa, I was distant. We hadn?t tried having sex in over a month when before we would make love at least two times a day. As of late she had been out at ?work meetings? as she called them. I didn?t know if she was fucking someone else or what she was doing, I was too focused on finding that redheaded bitch. Since most of Ewa?s business had to deal with the adult entertainment industry, I expected some late nights. She ran a now very popular adult modeling agency. Her girls were featured in magazines, the internet and videos.

It took just under an hour to get cleaned up and drive to the office building that was held my offices. I rode the elevator up to the 43 floor of the high rise in downtown Los Angeles and walked to the office door. MC Investigations and Solutions printed across the glass door. I opened it and walked in. To my surprise, a young woman with short blonde hair was seated on the couch. She was dressed in a white blouse and tan skirt. I guessed maybe 22 or 23 years old. She had on glasses which made her look a little like a sexy librarian. She stood when she saw me and held out her hand, her white blouse bulged from underneath, she was stacked.

?Good afternoon Ms. Chambers,? she said with a slight southern twang to her voice, ?I am Sabrina Nichole. I am here about the IT position.?

?IT position?? I asked.

Emilia slid into the waiting room and shook hands with Sabrina.

?Yes, Anna,? Emilia said as she ushered both of us into my office, ?I sent you young Sabrina?s file two days ago. I think you will enjoy it.?

Ah, I thought as my brain kicked in. Sabrina, not only a very beautiful young woman, also had a master?s degree in computer science from SMU and was recently recruited by both the CIA and NSA to work in their cyber commands. I had Sabrina sit in a chair in front of my desk and took my usual seat behind it.

?So Sabrina,? I said, ?What made you want to apply for the position??

?Please, call me Bri,? Bri said crossing her legs, ?In some of my more illicit activities on the dark web, I came across your name and some of your exploits. Very fascinating reading I must say. I decided to seek you out because they sounded a whole lot more fun than sitting in a NSA think tank hacking into someone?s computer.?

I looked at Emilia?s notes and it had a list of every site Bri had ever hacked into. Some were quite impressive. No wonder the NSA and CIA had been trying to get her. It seemed from the analysis that Emilia did that the young Miss Nichole had hacked into most places not to place malware or disrupt the servers but to see if she could get in a take a look around.

?I also have this for you,? she said as she handed me the folder.

I opened it and it was a grainy black and white picture from a security camera in a hotel in a tropical location, from the dress of guests and foliage in the lobby. I drew in a breath because I was looking at two women, and one was Lucy Collett. I didn?t recognize the other, but they were the same height, similar features around their mouths and noses, a relative maybe.

?Where did you get this?? I asked in a whisper.

?I read a CIA file about you and your run in with Lucy,? Bri said matter of factly, ?I used the time table of when you last saw her and factored in flights in the US and also Mexico to foreign countries. A privately owned Airbus 380 was secured in Puerto Vallarta. The reports from the ground crew reported two women, both redheaded, one sick because she needed assistance to board. They had docked the day before in a yacht which has since blown up in the harbor. The destination was Chile but they had the fuel to fly further. The Airbus 380, tail number B123FC2 never landed in Chile. So I decided to broaden the search parameters to where the plane would have to refuel. It landed in an airfield run by the Triad in Bali. The plane has since left. It is owned by Kobe Yamaguchi-gumi, Yakuza. This was taken 3 weeks ago at the Hotel Intrepid in Bali. The CIA does not know who the other woman is. Since the date of the photo, they have gone dark.?

I rested the picture on my desk because if I held it, my hands would be shaking. I looked up at Bri.

?When can you start and what do you need?? I asked.

Bri handed across a small list of items. ?If you get me those,? she said with a smile, ?I can hack into anything on the planet.?

I buzzed Emilia to come in. I handed her the list. ?Use the no limit card or get these things from friends. I want to be up and running by the end of the week.?

Emilia smiled, ?I hate to say I told you so, Anna.?

It was my first big break in finding Lucy. Who was this other woman? And what was the Triad/Yakuza connection? And what the hell was Ewa?s name doing in NSA grabs from this Triad/Yakuza group? I set up Bri in Jennifer?s old office and got her started on finding out any info she can on the relationship between the Triad and Yakuza and who their contacts in the US were. I tried calling Ewa but the call went to voicemail right away. Bri came back into my office holding a laptop in her arms.

?I think I got some answers,? She said as she moved around my desk and set the laptop down, ?This is Vera Wong.? She had the computer open to a picture of a beautiful young Asian woman. ?She in all aspects is the legitimist face of this new group. They are passing themselves off as legitimate businesses now but if you dig deeper it is just a smoke screen. The only reason the government has not gone after them here in the US is they have provided some intelligence to take out terrorists in the Philippines.?

She was leaning over my desk and I didn?t notice that her blouse was showing off a major amount of cleavage but my girlfriend did when she walked in. I didn?t even hear the door open.

?Face first in a large set of work, are we Anna?!?? Ewa said loud enough that both Bri and I were startled.

?Sweetie,? I said seeing the look on her face, ?I tried calling you but your phone went right to voicemail.?

?So who is this?? Ewa asked as she crossed her arms under her breasts, she was wearing a dark green blouse and black skirt. Her black heel was tapping the carpet.

?Ewa, this is Bri, Bri this is Ewa,? I said standing.

?Her girlfriend,? Ewa stated as Bri walked over to shake Ewa?s hand. It was starting to get a little tense in the room.

?Nice to meet you Ewa,? Bri said, ?If you will excuse me, I have work to do.? Bri smiled and left the office.

?Why did you do that?? I asked.

?Because little miss big boobs was all over you,? Ewa said, arms still crossed.

?She was not,? I said rolling my eyes, ?But maybe you can help me with the work I have now.?

Ewa?s eyebrows went up. ?How could I help you??

?By telling me about Vera Wong,? I said, leaning against my desk, facing my girlfriend.

?I don?t know who that is,? Ewa said, her poker face not giving anything up.

?I know you know her, Ewa,? I said, ?You have had business dealings with her. At least that is what she is saying. So spill it.?

?What I do is my own business, Anna,? Ewa said and turned on her heels and walked out of the office.

I sighed and walked out after her but she had picked up her pace to the elevators. I got to the door as it closed. I hit the button again and the second elevator door opened and I hit the lobby button. I walked out into the lobby to see Ewa exiting the lobby to the street and then she was grabbed on each arm by two men. I rushed out as quickly as I could but they pushed her into a waiting car and sped off. I did get the license plate of the vehicle and cursed because I left my phone in my office. I sprinted back to the elevator and got back to my office. On the way up I kept saying the number in my head. I rushed into the offices and recited the number for Leslie. She hopped on the nearest computer and started typing.

?The plates come back to a Prius owned by a little old lady,? Leslie said with a shake of her head, ?Reported stolen from her driveway this morning.?

?Ok,? I said with a sigh, ?We need to find Vera Wong. She connects it all.?

In the heart of Chinatown?..

With a hood over her head, Ewa was lead blindly and forcefully down a hallway and into a room where she was sat down in a hard metal chair. Her arms were zip tied to the back of the chair. The sound of a door closing and then silence filled the room. She heard a click, click of heels against the hard floor and her hood was taken off quickly. Ewa squinted to the bright lights of the room and sitting across from her was Vera Wong, dressed in a tight fitting red dress with a plunging neckline.

?What the fuck Vera?!?? Ewa exclaimed, ?We agreed I would pay you back in two weeks.?

?Sorry, Ewa,? Vera said in unaccented English, ?The time table has been moved up by ?. Others interested in you.?

?Others interested in me?? Ewa asked.

?Others, like me,? said a woman?s voice in British accent.

Ewa turned to see a stunning brunette, dressed in a black business suit with a blue blouse that was unbuttoned enough to show a swell of cleavage.

?And who are you?? Ewa asked, trying to sound confident.

?My name is Stacey, Stacey Poole,? Stacey relied, ?My employer wanted to have a word with you, so she sent me to bring you to her.?

?Your employer?? Ewa asked, eye brows raised, ?I am sure we can come to some agreement on the matter of the loan. Who is your employer??

?All in due time, Ms. Sonnet,? Stacey cooed and sat down next to Vera. ?So you are the one who beat up Abigail? I expected something more.?

At the sound of Abigail?s name, Ewa went suddenly rigid in the chair. She had fought Abigail in the home she and Anna shared and had almost won but was knocked unconscious from behind by Lucy Collett. Then Lucy had shot and killed Jennifer when she came to see if Ewa was ok. Ewa had herself been strapped with an explosive but it was disarmed by Leslie, Anna?s Explosive Ordinance Disposal (EOD Tech.

?So your employer is Lucy Collette?? Ewa asked.

?Actually no, but you will meet her soon enough,? Stacey said. The striking brunette turned toward Vera, ?What do you say for some entertainment? I only heard about Ms. Sonnet?s fighting prowess, but I would like to see her in action.?

?And who would you like her to fight?? Vera asked a little perturbed.

?Well,? Stacey said one finger to her lips, ?Why not you??

?Me?!?? Vera exclaimed, ?No way! That is not going to happen!?

?No?? Stacey asked, her eye brows going up, ?So you want me to report back to my employer that you were less than hospitable and would not cooperate in any way you could, as you told her? ?

Vera sat very still, a look of fear crept across her face. She knew she didn?t have a choice. She needed to stay on the good side of Stacey?s employer.

?Fine,? Vera said, ?I do hope you will report back that my group and I have been more than helpful with everything you have needed.?

?Absolutely,? Stacey said with a wide smile, ?Oh and naked please, we still need Ewa?s clothes for our trip.?

Vera looked horrified at Stacey but she didn?t have a choice. Stacey moved her right hand to underneath her skirt, to her left thigh and pulled out a fixed bladed knife. The metal gleaming in the lights of the room. She showed it to Ewa as she got up from her chair and went behind Ewa. She cut Ewa?s zip ties and moved back. Ewa rubbed at her wrists.

?What is I object to this?? Ewa asked, but she knew the answer.

?Well,? Stacey said pretending to think about it for a second, ?Then Vera will attack you, your clothes will be torn and you will be traveling naked. Also, my employer said you are to come to her alive, she didn?t say not to hurt you.? Stacey flashed the knife before Ewa?s eyes again.

Vera had begun to strip. She unzipped the zipper at her back and moved her shoulders to pull the dress forward. Her red low cut bra was in view as she pulled the top of the dress down to her waist and wiggled her hips to let the dress drop at her feet. She picked up the discarded dress and placed it in the chair she was sitting in. She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, shaking her large chest as the cups came free. She hooked her thumbs in the sides of her red thong and removed it as well; placing both garments in the chair with her dress.

Ewa unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off. She unzipped the side of her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Her black bra and thong came off quickly and she kicked the pile of clothing to the side. She was bustier than Vera but the two were about the same height and weight. The two women stood before each other were only heels, black for Ewa and red for Vera. They eyed each other?s bodies as Stacey took the folding chair she had been sitting in and moved it against the wall.

Vera broke the silence. ?Come on Ewa,? Vera said with a sneer, ?It will be like the fuck we had the other night only rougher.?

Ewa shook her head. ?Bitch,? she said, ?That was the price of me doing business with you. Any tenderness we shared is out the window. I am going to hurt you.?

The two women crouched and started to circle. The room was silent except for the clicking of heels and the breathing of the two. The two came together in a smack of flesh on flesh and grunts as their big breasts connected first, followed by the rest of their bodies. Hands immediately went to each other?s hair and started yanking as they turned in a slow circle. Ewa and Vera now bent over at the waist, started swiping with a free hand as the other pulled long hair. Ewa?s right hand slapped against a dangling breast and Vera cried out in pain. Vera raked her free hand down Ewa?s side causing the bustier brunette to wince and jerk her body. The pair came together in a bear hug, breasts crushing together, nails now raking red lines in each other?s backs. Their faces were imbedded in each other?s hair and the shouted expletives at the other.

WHORE

SLUT

BITCH

CUNT

Vera moved her chest back from Ewa?s only slightly and pushed forward. Their tits mashed together again, a soft clop of breast against breast. Ewa moved her tits back and sent them forward into Vera?s; the clop of tits getting louder. The two abandoned their back scratching and grasped each other?s forearms and slammed forward. They mutually grunted and moaned as their boobs went to war. Ewa had the much bigger breasts but Vera?s were very firm and were holding up as they CLOP CLOP CLOP their tits together. Ewa came forward but twisted her torso and her tits smacked sideways against Vera. Vera howled out in pain. She turned her chest and the two slapped their breasts back and forth roughly. Both cried out in anguish as they breasts came together, flesh yielding against flesh. They alternated from the side to side smacking to a full frontal assault. Hard nipples scrap back and forth and are plunged into boob flesh as the pair of brunette?s titfights. Each set of breasts were getting more and more reddened and sore as they continued to punish each other. Moisture was forming on their skin and with a push of exertion, they separated.

Both Ewa and Vera?s hands went to their breasts, rubbing the soreness and pain way, or at least trying to. Stacey still sitting gave a little clap with her hands and motioned for the two to fight again. Ewa wasted no time and lunged forward. But when Vera?s hands reached upward for Ewa?s head, Ewa ducked and slammed her left shoulder into Vera?s abs, wrapping her arms around the slender Asian and taking the two of them to the hard floor.

The pair immediately started wrestling with each other on the floor for control. Ewa was in control from the top position and fought hard to keep Vera down. Vera?s legs wrapped around Ewa?s waist, locked her ankles, and the Asian constricted her thighs together. Ewa grunted with the pain of her crushed sides, and then the grunts turned into screams. She raked her long nails across Vera?s upper thighs, leaving red welts in their wake. Ewa?s back was bent back as she tried to force the thighs apart, digging her claws into the insides of Vera?s legs. Vera tried to hold on but the pain in her legs was too much and she relented but as Ewa?s chest was open to attack, Vera sent her right fist sailing for Ewa?s left breast.

TWACK!!!

Ewa?s eyes bulged first and then her scream echoed in the room. Stacey was clapping at the violence in front of her. Ewa seemed to sag a little and Vera used it to roll the two of them over with Vera straddling the bustier woman?s waist. She grabbed both of Ewa?s tits and squeezed like she was crushing beer cans in her fingers. Ewa screamed again, bringing a squeal of delight from Stacey?s lips. But Ewa was not out of the fight yet. Through her tear filled eyes, she spied the Asian?s large tits and she reached for them. Now Vera?s screams echoed with Ewa?s as her beautiful breasts were ravaged by Ewa. The pair spent the next few moments squeezing, pulling, and scratching the large tits. A few nights before, the pair was squeezing each other?s tits but soft, spirited sex. Now they were hell bent on hurting each other. Ewa pulled Vera off to the side and then raked her right hand down Vera?s face. The nails were like hot knives, leaving red marks behind. Ewa worked her way back on top, this time straddling Vera?s left thigh. She grabbed Vera?s hands, yanking them from her wounded breasts. Vera tried to arm wrestle with Ewa but Ewa had more leverage being on top. Ewa pushed Vera?s arm above Vera?s head and their tits smashed together.

?Just give up Vera you treacherous bitch!? Ewa whispered in Vera?s ear, ?Or I am going to kill you!?

?I have no choice Ewa,? Vera said grunting, ?You kill me or they do for giving up!?

Ewa sunk her teeth into Vera?s chin! Vera screamed out in horrendous pain again! Vera tried to turn her head away but Ewa held on like a pit-bull! All the while their sweat covered tits moved back and forth and both Ewa and Vera could feel the wetness in-between each other?s thighs. Vera rubbed the upper part of her thigh against Ewa?s pussy, eliciting a moan from the busty woman?s throat. Ewa let go the bite and cursed. She was getting turned on fighting like this. She started grinding her own thigh in-between Vera?s legs. Their thighs, slippery with sweat and each other?s juices, ground back and forth as more and more moans came from their throats. Vera brought her mouth up to Ewa?s and locked lips with her, the tongues now fighting for control. Ewa scooted ever so slightly with her hips and their thick, puffy labias came into contact. Vera?s hips bucked as the two started humping each other. Ewa lost hold on Vera?s hand and the Asian wrapped her Ewa?s back and scratched with her nails. Ewa cried out into Vera?s mouth and slammed her hips down hard. The two separated their pussies and brought them back together in quick, rough succession.

SMACK
    SMACK
    SMACK
    SMACK

Vera grabbed onto Ewa?s hair and yanked back at the same time trying to get into a sitting position, breaking their kiss. Ewa moved her legs around Vera?s sitting form and the pair locked legs behind each other?s backsides. Their tits always seemed to stay in contact. Ewa put her left hand behind her back to brace in against the hard floor, raising her hips slightly and sending them SMACK SMACK SMACK into Vera?s. Her right hand wrapped around the front of Vera?s throat. Vera put one hand behind her, smacking back at Ewa?s wet pussy and she grabbed Ewa in the throat. The fucked and tried to choke each other out. Their upper thigh muscles were burning with this effort. Ewa couldn?t tell if she had the Asian on the ropes, but her vision started to get black around the edges. At the same time, the orgasm building in her was threatening to gush out.

Ewa and Vera through back their heads and screamed in throaty, hoarse cries as their hips started bucking and convulsing in rapid succession. They came together, reaching for each other, hugging the other, their tits again smashing flat. Both bodies seem to slump against the other but Ewa pushed forward slightly and the toppled over.

Stacey got up from her seat and slammed her hand against the door three times. Two more women entered, one was Abigail, who Ewa had tangled with a few months ago, and the other was a tall and athletic blonde. Both of the new women were dressed in black blouses and black pants.

?Separate the two of them,? Stacey ordered, ?And clean up Ms Sonnet and have ready to travel in an hour. Clean up Ms Wong as well. Brooke??

The blonde turned her head and answered in an American accent, ?The intel on Chamber?s movement is in the file. Her employee?s bios are also there, excluding the blonde woman there this morning. I received a call from Lucy a few minutes ago. She reports they will be traveling to our US location today and to have Sonnet meet them there. Ms. Wong?s people will provide transport. You, I, Heidi, and Abigail are to intercept and eliminate Chambers and her people.?

Stacey thought on that for a few moments, ?Good. Have a plan in place for where, when and how by the time Sonnet is off. I want Abigail to tail that Brit bitch Emilia, Heidi on the former cop Leslie and you and I will find Chambers and the new hire. Contact Lisa Watson for the necessities. She has cars, id?s and weapons waiting for purchase.?

?Yes, Stacey,? Brooke said and she and Abigail got back to the task of getting Ewa ready for her trip.

Across town?.

Leslie came into my office which had turned into the central hub for information. Bri was sitting on the floor with her laptop in front of her, files lying about the carpet in front of her. I was going over the footage of the abduction of Ewa.

?Emilia is sitting on a well-known location of Vera Wong,? Leslie said, face turned down in a frown, ?So reports nothing yet. Her contacts in British intelligence have not turned up anything. Also, Amal from Jordan contacted us to see if we need any assistance. I told her I would get back to her.?

I looked up and sighed. Amal was the daughter of the head of Jordanian Intelligence. Emilia and I had witnessed a brutal fight she had with an IRA terrorist. ?Tell her anything she can get us would be great. We need to find Vera first, and then figure out where Lucy and this other woman went. If they are still here in town, they need to find a clean way of leaving. Check private runways, boat terminals, anything.?

?We are doing that Anna,? Leslie said, ?We will find her.?

I met Leslie?s gaze, my eyes starting to get watery. Bri cleared her throat. I looked over at the young blonde.

?Anyone know a Lisa Watson?? Bri asked.

Leslie smiled, remembering her naked fight with the busty woman. ?I do remember her. She does ID?s and passports. Why do you ask??

?It might be something small,? Bri said, ?But I have a few dozen shipments of the specialized paper used to make the fake ID?s and passports. Plus this from the dark web about small arms and explosives. Looks here like she is branching out to more than just ID?s.?

?Ok,? I said, ?Put her in the ?Player? category. Damn it! I need more people here. Leslie, ask Amal if she would like a tour of the States? After that, head to your old friend Lisa?s place and see what you can find.?

Leslie smiled, ?Will do Anna.? She pulled out her cell phone and hit a few buttons. As she walked out I could hear her talking with Amal.
    Bri was looking at me with a concerned look in her eyes. ?Spill it Bri,? I said.

?Look, Anna,? she started, ?I don?t really know how to say it gently so I will just be blunt. How well do you know Ewa??

?Ewa?!?? I asked, a little heated, ?She has been my girlfriend for almost two years now. We have been through hell and back together. I know her. She isn?t behind her own kidnapping.?

Bri stood with her laptop, ?Ewa has been borrowing money from different people, mostly to pay off the pervious loan. The people are getting shadier and shadier. I hacked into Vera Wong?s private server and found a file with Ewa?s name. Ewa borrowed $75,000 from Vera. There is a video of the exchange and other stuff that happened after. Bottom line, Ewa said the loan was to modernize her business and branch out into other areas of the world. What Vera requested was the loan paid plus 25% due in about two weeks. And the other stuff, well?.? Bri trailed off.

?What other stuff?? I asked or rather said forcefully.

Bri set the laptop down. It showed an overhead view of Ewa and Vera sitting. Vera said in the video that she could have it immediately to Ewa if she and Ewa fucked right there. I could see the pained look on Ewa?s face, her hesitation, than she stood and began removing clothing. Vera stood as well and began removing her clothes. I shut the laptop.

?I am sorry Anna,? Bri said.

?She had her reasons,? I said out loud, ?She needed it and this was the only way.? I was saying it to reassure myself.

I sat there in silence for a while, I could tell Bri was uncomfortable. The silence was broken when my desk phone started ringing. I checked the ID and it was Emilia. I hit the speaker button.

?Em,? I said into the speaker, ?Have anything yet??

?On the Vera front, no,? she said, ?But we have another problem. I have a tail.?

?What a sec,? I hit the hold button and conferenced Emilia?s call with a new one to Leslie, ?Emilia, I have Leslie patched in a well. Leslie, Em has a tail.?

?So do I,? Leslie said, ?Started as soon as I left the parking garage.?

?Shit!? I said. ?Ok, try to lose them and require and trail them.? I heard two ?Will do? from Emilia and Leslie.

?Anna dear,? Emilia said, ?If they have us, most likely there is someone or a few someone?s near you. Be careful.?

I pulled the desk drawer open and checked my pistol to see that a round was in the chamber and the safety was off.

?Let me know when you know,? I said and killed the speaker. I also removed a small cylinder from the desk and checked the pin.

Somewhere else?..

The air was thin as Ewa came too from her nap. She was no longer tied up but was in a small room on a small bed. She looked outside and there was snow on the ground and a mountain in the background. She tried her window but it was locked from the outside. She heard the door open behind her and she turned quickly.

?Ah, we?re awake,? Lucy said, holding a pistol at her waist. It was pointed downward but it could move quickly, ?We have been waiting for you to wake. Just in time for tea. If you please.? Lucy motioned with the pistol for Ewa to come with her. Ewa went out the door and Lucy gave her a slight nudge with the barrel of the pistol in her back. She emerged from the hallway where her room was into a wide open area. The ceiling was vaulted, all warm colored wood with a stone fireplace. A roaring fire was going in the fireplace. Lucy motioned for Ewa to sit down in chair next to a small table with a teapot and china cups on it. Then Ewa noticed the other woman in the room, already seated, starting to pour tea.

?Welcome Ewa,? said the woman in a British accent, ?Please join us.?

Ewa sat and got her first look at the woman. She was older but Ewa could not tell the age. She had fire red hair licked with silver. She wore a simple red blouse, unbuttoned a few buttons to show off the swell of massive breasts. Her black shirt was short with her stocking covered legs crossed.

?My name is Deanna Louise Matthews,? she said looking Ewa directly in the eyes. ?Lucy is my half-sister, you may call me Anna, like your lover?s name. Also, you are going to help me get my revenge.?

To be continued?..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: Tales of the Marine Chick: Redheaded Nightmare

Great story. Enjoyed the spy thriller aspect of it - but thought the Vera v Ewa fight was brutal and super hot! The biting was nasty!

PS I think I recall you posting a story of 2 arab milking moms catfighting in front of the rest of the harem? If so could you post it here please- would be awesome!

Hostboard Member AnnatheMarineChick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Re: Tales of the Marine Chick: Redheaded Nightmare

Here is chapter 1 one of the earlier stories of Anna the Marine Chick