Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Fallujah Follies

Got a request to post this story... I wrote it a few years ago about some of my adventures in Iraq in 2008... hope you all enjoy!

Fallujah Follys
    In 2008 I was deployed to Fallujah and Ramadi, Iraq. This was my last big deployment in the Corps and I was not there doing my normal job of supply and logistics. I was there as a member of the Iraqi Women?s Engagement or IWE. Or as one idiot officer put it, Iraqi Marine Women?s Engagement Team or IMWET. What a douche bag!!! Anyway, being a Staff Sergeant, I was given my one group of 5 Marine females and 2 interpreters. I mostly went out on my own with my primary interpreter, Miriam. Miriam was 26 years old and my height and about my weight, 5?5? 125ish. She was a US Citizen but both her parents were from Lebanon and she could speak fluent Arabic. She was also drop dead gorgeous and she knew it. When Marine Companies would meet with important Sheiks, I would tag along with Miriam and talk with the Sheik?s wife or wives and some of the other influential women of the tribe.* Miriam and I would take off our helmets inside the compounds and don head scarves. It was not mandatory but it put the women at ease. Miriam would dress in a conservative manner when we left the base but on base she wore tight tops and pants to show off her curves.
    One meeting we had with the Albu Issa Tribe in a small area south of Fallujah, Miriam and I met with the paramount Sheik?s wife, Saben. We were ushered into a wing of the house I had not seen before. I knew the compound was safe, just to be sure I checked out the nearest window to the Marine around the house. Normally there were only a couple of women who met with us at one time. But today there were about 15 or so females, ranging in age from 19-60. Saben , who was in her fifties talked quietly to Miriam in Arabic and I could see Miriam?s eyes go a little wide. After they were done speaking, Saben left us and Miriam turned and spoke softly to me.

?Saben has given us a great honor,? Miriam said, ?Two wives of Sheik Talib had sons only a few minutes apart a few months ago, and they have been arguing who would be the heir to Talib?s fortune and who?s child would be the second.?

In Arabic culture, first born sons are highly regarded unless they shame the family. The second born and so on would be sub-servant to the first born.* *

?Both Amri and Farrah are here to settle it in unarmed combat,? she said matter-a-factly. ?It is a long tradition in these tribes that womanly affairs like this must be done in the presence of the prominent women of the tribe, and now, you and I.?

I was a little taken aback by this. Iraqi women, like many Arabic women are beautiful. I had a small crush on Miriam and her dark eyes and hair, her caramel colored skin. Amri and Farrah were both gorgeous.

?Whatever happens, do and say nothing, we are only to watch,? Miriam said. She had a little twinkle in her eyes.

Speaking softly to her, ?Are you a closet catfight fan, Miriam?? I asked with a slyness to my voice.
    She inhaled slightly hearing me say catfight could see the outlines of her large breasts press against her loose fitting shirt.

Her eyes narrow. ?Just as you are Anna,? she said, ?and you are in luck as I am, because they must fight naked.?

I coughed a little and had to clear my throat. Some of the women turned their head to see what the commotion was.* I think I was beat red and they seemed to know and most smiled and laughed a little and spoke to each other in Arabic.

Amri and Farrah were led in by two older women. The two women did not speak or look at each other. The older women removed the younger women?s burkas and robes. They were in fact naked underneath. It was hard to tell the two women apart except for Farrah?s hair being shorter cut to her shoulders and a shade of dark red. Both women must have been breast feeding because their breasts were large and firm, full of milk. Saben said something in Arabic to the group and all quieted down. Then Amri and Farrah turned toward each other. Eyes locked and you could see the hate pour off them. They were instructed to kneel and they did. Their bodies were curvy, not fat but very womanly. Large breasts, flat stomaches, flaired hips and strong looking thighs. Pubic was bushy, guess the guys liked their women natural.

Saben shouted one word and the two wives leaped at each other.

To be continued...

Fallujah Follys Part 2

I watched intently from my seat as the two wives slammed together with a smack! Hands went immediately to hair, both black and dark red. Armi raked her nails down Farrah?s back which elicited a scream from Farrah?s lips. The two women jostled on their knees, rocking back and forth, pulling hair clawing at faces and naked backs. Their engorged breasts would bang together, sometimes slapping back and forth, sometimes slamming together head on. It was an erotic violent affair and I was glad to be witnessing it. Miriam seemed to be as well. I glanced over at her and her eyes were glued to the two warring women. She was so intently watching it; she did not notice me looking at her. I turned back to the sound of a grunt and cry of pain.

The women toppled sideways onto the pile of large pillows that was their ring. They were side by side now and mouths opened and began biting at shoulders and neck. I could hear muffled screams as teeth broke skin, and for the first time I saw small droplets of blood.* Farrah rolled Amri to her back and tried to mount her hips. Amri bucked and writhed and was able to keep her off. Farrah reached down with her left hand and grasped Amri?s right breast, digging nails in. Amri broke off her bite on Farrah?s shoulder to scream out in pain. I saw liquid shoot out from her wounded tit and knew her milk started flowing. Amri tried in vain to pull Farrah?s hand from her, so she reached down with both hands and grasped Farrah?s large boobs, squeezing hard. Now I could see both faces of the women grimacing with pain and milk shot out from each of their breasts.

As if by mutual agreement, they broke off their attacks and pushed away from each other. Both got to their knees only a few feet apart. I could see teeth mark, red splotches, nail marks, and their full breasts leaked out milk, making their breast and bellies slick with a light sheen.

?Is it over?? I whispered to Miriam. I was a little disappointed because I thought the violent brawl was getting good.

Miriam turned to me, glassy eyed and breathing hard, but before she could answer, Farrah and Amri started throwing slaps then punches at each other?s faces and breasts. Fists smacked faces, blood dripped down from noses and busted lips, mixing with the milk dribbling from their large breasts. Amri sent a hard right cross thudding into Farrah?s left breast, knocking it into her right. She howled in pain and grabbed her wounded tits. Amri lunged forward taking Farrah back to the floor. It looked like she was trying to claw Farrah?s eyes out. Farrah moved her hear left and right to avoid Amri?s claws. Farrah tried to push her off but to no avail. She reached down between Amri?s legs and grabbed the thick tuft of pubic and yanked. Amri shot up like rocket, screaming out in pain. Farrah used this to push forward and now she was on top of Amri, her hand still yanking out pubic hair. Amri was livid! She tried to clamp her legs together but it was not
    working. She reached in between Farrah?s thighs and grasped Farrah?s dark bush. The two women howled in pain. I grimaced a little watching the carnage. Miriam, next to me was watching, licking her lips. She was getting off on this as much as I was. I glanced down to see her breasts press against her shirt as her breathing was faster and faster. I squirmed a little feeling myself getting wet watching the carnage.

Farrah and Amri were now side by side again. One hand imbedded in each other?s bushy pussies, the other hand brought their opponents right breasts to each other?s mouths.* I was in awe! Here were two women bent on maiming each other. Teeth now bite down on breasts and nipples, blood and milk mixed together making a pinkish liquid flowing down their bodies. Amri was slow rolled to her back and released her teeth from Farrah?s tits. Her hand left the cxnt she was attacking and now she was trying to push Farrah away. Farrah knew victory was at hand and she mounted her rival. Farrah stabbed two fingers inside Amri?s pussy and started scratching and gouging. She continued to bite at Amri?s right breast and her other hand clamped around Amri?s throat. Squeezing hard she could feel the energy drain away from Amri. Amri tried in vain to dislodge Farrah?s relentless attacks. She finally went limp. The other women quickly jumped up and separated the
    two. Farrah did not fight as they pulled her from her rival. The fight was done and her son was now the heir. She had done her job as a mother.

A few women attended to Amri, who did come to, sobbing knowing she had failed. Bowls of water were brought out and the women of the tribe cleaned the two naked warriors. Miriam and I continued to watch in silence. Saben spoke in Arabic to the women assembled. I had to nudge Miriam out of her trance.

?Allah has decided the victor here, ? Miriam translated, ?Inshallah (God willing) both women was learn to live in peace and serve their husband well.?

That last line I learned was a bit of a warning to both that fighting would not be permitted again. Saben nodded to us and Miriam and I gathered our gear and went to the door. As we walked out, the company commander was walking towards us.

?Staff Sergeant, glad I caught you,? he said as we fell in step together, ?I am down with my business with Talib and Kamis, is everything good with the womenfolk??

?Yes, Sir,? I said in reply, ?Just a normal meeting, nothing significant to report.?

Miriam and I traded a look that the company commander did not see. She and I sat in silence as we rode back to Camp Fallujah in the MRAP. As we got out at the camp, I pulled her aside.

?Please, don?t breath a word of this to anyone, I mean anyone,? I said, ?We would never be able to leave the wire again if this got out.?

Miriam nodded. She then surprised me by asking, ?Are you still teaching the martial arts to women??

?I am, it is called MCMAP, Marine Corps Martial Arts Program,? I said in kind.

?I want to learn if that is ok?? She said.

?Yes, Miriam. Tonight is grappling and takedowns,? I said as we walked toward my office. ?Be at the main gym at 1900 in PT gear. I will help you.?

I thought I saw another gleam in her eye. She smiled and nodded to me and went off to her can (living quarters made from metal transportation boxes) I watched her leave and then walked to my office to file my end of mission report. Pondering over what lies I was going to type for this report.

To be continued?

Fallujah Follys Part 3

After filling out the end of mission report, I changed to pt gear, OD Green t-shirt and shorts, two black sports bra underneath, and went to the gym to loosen up before the MCMAP training set for the evening. To say my mind was wondering was an understatement. I still could not believe what I had witnessed. The fight was brutal but I was turned on all the same. I had my share of fights in my day, mostly quick fist fights that were broken up quickly, or fully clothed grappling with other Marines, but it always left me wanting more. Especially here! No alcohol, no sex for the last few months. Back in 2008 was into women only because I had not met my husband yet. I had a ?fuck friend? here for a while but she transferred back to the states when her battalion left. Now my only female contact was with the women I was teaching MCMAP to.

I ran a quick 2 miles, letting the sweat drip down and the blood flow. It was almost 1900 and still in the 90?s for temperature. I swear if I didn?t have a good diet plan and didn?t work out, I was going to waste away in this heat. Tomorrow it was supposed to reach 110 by noon. Also there were reports of sand storms. For anyone who has been thru one, they are not fun. It is like a brown fog that covers everything with dust. You could have been just out of the shower with a new uniform on and 5 seconds later you are dirty again. Such is life deployed.

6 Marine females showed up along with Miriam. The Marines were dressed like me, but Miriam had on a tight black top and tight running shorts. The clothing just showed off her curves. I was a D cup and sometimes had to wear two sports bras to keep the girls contained when I worked out. Miriam was easily my size up top. I did notice she was wearing a normal bra. She was not going to enjoy this workout where her tits were concerned. I started them all with stretches and warm up exercises. I brought up my normal throwing dummy, Private Anderson. She was a mousey blonde from the Midwest, thin as a rail but could run like the wind. She was easy to toss around and usually landed the right way as not to hurt herself to bad. I showed the class some lock up transition to hip toss. Miriam watched intently. I motioned her to the mat while the other girls pair off.

?Ok Miriam, you saw what I did with Anderson,? I said as I showed her again how to lock up. ?Now try and toss me, don?t worry, you aren?t going to hurt me.?

She pivoted the correct way but she paused as I was over her hip and the momentum was lost and I just slid off her waist. My clothing caught her shorts which were pulled down only a little to expose a black thong. I go up from the mat as she readjusted her shorts.

?Ok, let?s try it again, but this time don?t stop,? I said as we locked up again.*

This time it was better, a little slow but the momentum didn?t stop and was planted on my back on the mat. We traded throws back and forth for about 15 minutes and she had to adjust her breasts back into her bra a few times.

?Go to the PX and get two sports bras,? I said grabbing my own breasts, ?You are as big as me if not a little bigger, so you need to support them.?

?What size Bra do you wear?? she asked, breathing a little heavier from the mat work.

?I am a 36D girl, sometimes DD if I let my diet go.? I stated.

?I am a DD? all the time?, she said with a smile. I think she thought she one up?d me. Maybe she did.

I gathered the class for more mat work. This time we worked on the ground fighting, from the takedown via hip toss to a side control and from there to a full mount. I used Anderson again and threw her over my hip and went down with her, I shot my legs out to her side as I pressed my upper body to the side of her neck and head, then slid my lower body back to where I could swing a leg over her hips and mount her. I simulated elbow strikes and a choke using my forearm as my chest was pressed to hers. I loved this part; I got to be body to body with another woman, so tightly entwined that I could feel her racing heartbeat. I had the girls pair off again and Miriam traded throws and pins.

She was doing pretty good for her first time here. I was a little impressed with her work ethic. On the last throw to mount she did on me, she pressed chest to chest with me, her mouth came close to my ear and I could hear her heavy breathing.

?This was fun Anna, but I want to fight like Amri and Farrah, with you?, she whispered in my ear.

I sucked in a breath and held it, my hips shifted involuntarily brushing against hers. I could feel her nipples hardening against my own even through the sports bras.

She rolled off not allowing me to reply with a smile on her face. No one else seemed to notice. I thanked everyone for their effort and looked around for Miriam but she had already left. DAMN! I thought as I walked back to the showers. I was in a trance walking to the shower, even when I entered and was in the shower, I realized I didn?t even remember anything from the walk to taking off my clothes. All I could think about was a catfight with Miriam. I finished my long shower, dried off in the stall and then put on my robe for the quick walk back to my can. As I stepped out of the shower, the bathroom was deserted except for Miriam, dressed in only a towel. Somehow I did not hear her enter and take a shower in the stall next to mine. We just stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity. Then she stepped forward towards me and I did the same towards her. Our breasts compressed as we were nose to nose, breathing in the clean sent of our bodies
    and wet hair. I thought it was going to be a throwdown right there. But we heard the door to the bathroom click and we separated before Private Anderson came in. She didn?t notice what had just happened and said a quite hello and started to get undressed. Miriam changed into her robe and shorts and left. I followed her out but she quickly turned toward the cans where the interpreters slept and I just watched. She looked back at me, her eyes were hot with hunger. I went back to my can and tried to go to sleep.

That night my dreams came to me very vivid, in one I was wrestling on the mats with Miriam, then it morphed to satin pillows being watched by both the Marines and Iraqi women, then it morphed again to where I was naked fighting Farrah, hands pulling hair, her milk pouring out of her breasts causing us to slide around, then I was fighting Amri, grabbing and squeezing breasts and digging my fingers into her pussy as she was doing the same to me, then finally Miriam and I were mashed together on our knees, our naked breasts compressed nipple digging into nipple, both of us scratching our asses. Then I woke with a start, soaked with sweat, breathing so hard like I just ran 10 miles as hard as I could. My bed was a mess and my sheets were on the floor. My A/c was blowing out cold air but I was drenched like I just got out of the shower. I was shaking, good lord I was mad I didn?t get to finish the dream. I grabbed my emergency pack of cigarettes from my
    night stand. I only averaged maybe one smoke a week. So I went outside and sat down on the step up to my can and smoked trying to calm down.*

?Well,? I said to myself out loud, ?This is going to make tomorrow interesting.?

To be continued?..

Fallujah Follys Part 4 and conclusion

I didn?t sleep well for the rest of the night. I didn?t have a vivid dream like the one that woke me, but I kept having snippets of fights from my past and those I wanted. Miriam was in a few.* I woke at my normal time to go for an early morning run but after dressing, I stepped outside to be greeted by a tan haze. The sandstorm hit hard. It was hard to see 50 feet in front of me. I decided against the run this morning. After putting my uniform on, I walked the mile to the office. I had a little shack next to the Regimental headquarters in Fallujah. It was small but nice. I had my own desk there. A couple of female Marines shared a few computers and Miriam had her own desk, since she was the primary interpreter for the group. I wiped the already accumulated dust from the laptop and started it up. After checking messages for 15 minutes, Miriam came in and sat down at her desk. We glanced at each other, both of us seemed a little uncomfortable since
    our encounter in the shower. The other Marines didn?t seem to notice.

We were all interrupted by the Battalion CO stopping in to thank us for all the work we were doing with the Iraqi women. He mentioned that Talib was very happy with the outcome of the meeting yesterday. I looked over at Miriam and she and I shared a smile. He told us that everyone all the way up the chain of command had noticed the good work we were doing and to keep it up. Right after he left, my immediate supervisor, 1stLT Burshe, came in and told us that KBR would be working on the power to some of the shacks around the HQ and that we would be out of power for pretty much all the day. She gave us the rest of the day off. There was a collective cheer from the Marines! She asked Miriam and I to stay after everyone left.

?I would love to go out with you two on your next trip outside the wire,? she said. She was a tall blonde Naval Academy grad who looked like she could be a super model instead of a Marine Officer.

I shared a quick look at Miriam, ?No problem LT, that would be great,? I said leaning back in my chair. ?But some of the women may need time to warm up to you, in fact, it has taken Miriam and I a long time to get in good with some of the tribes.?

?I defer to your knowledge Staff Sergeant,? she said, then turning to Miriam, ?Miriam, you are awfully quite, do you have any input??

Miriam pausded to gather her thoughts, ?Dealings with some women can be more aggressive than others, ?she said, ?Some still see us as the invaders.?

?Oh I see,? said the LT, ?Would just like to be a fly on the wall for some the proceedings.?

After she left, Miriam and I were alone. It was an uncomfortable silence that seemed to last an eternity but in truth was maybe 30 seconds.

?So,? I said still leaning back in my chair, ?Are we going to talk about last night??

?Yes, I think we should,? Miriam replied, ?I did not sleep well last night, I kept thinking about what we witnessed and what happened in the shower.? She shifted in her chair. ?I want to fight you like Amri and Farrah did. I want it more than anything! I wanted to take you in the shower last night; it is all I have been able to think about!?

?I also did not sleep well last night, my dreams were violent and erotic,? I said, ?If we are going to do this, we have to agree to rules first. One, no punching or scratching above the neck. Two, no yanking out clumps of hair. Three, we need to trim down our nails. It will be hard to explain black eyes or scratches to other people.?

Miriam nodded to each of these. ?I want to do it naked,? Miriam said, ?There is a row of empty living quarters at the edge of camp. We will not be disturbed at all.?

I pondered the naked part for a minute.

?Come on Anna,? Miriam taunted, ?I know you are into women and you have wanted me for a long time.?

Part of that was true, but I tried not to let on too much. ?Don?t be so full of yourself Miriam,? I said back, ?Naked is alright with me as long as we stick to rules.?

?The rules are good for me,? Miriam said standing, I stood too.

?Meet by the northest side of camp in an hour and I will take you to the quarters,? she stated. She moved closer to me. She was dressed in a t shirt and khaki pants. The shirt seemed two sizes too small as her large breasts pushed against the fabric. I moved to her and we pressed together nose to nose, our breasts pressing into each other.

?I can?t wait, Miriam,? I said with a little push of my tits against hers. She pushed back. Then she broke the contact and gathered her backpack and walked out.

I finished closing up the office and walked back to my can. I gathered water, towel and some pt gear in my backpack and walked to the northest side of the camp. Miriam was waiting for me and we walked together in silence. The sand storm had gotten worse and both she and I covered our faces as the wind blew sand all around us. We reached a row of empty cans and walked a little further to the last one in the row. She was right, with the wind whipping around and no one living in this area, we would not be disturbed or heard. She shouted something to me over the wind but I didn?t understand it. She opened the door and we went inside.

It looked like she had prepared the room a little. The room was empty excepted for a pile of blankets. A light film of dust covered everything and I was thankful I brought a towel. The a/c was not working and even with the sand storm raging outside, the room was at least 90 degrees. We worked together laying out the blankets. She and I stared at each other as we stripped down. She had an amazing body. Both of our sets of breasts were full and natural just like Armi and Farrah, but without the milk. Another difference between us and the Iraqi wives was our bushes. Miriam was shaved smooth and I had a trimed landing strip.

I started stretching a little and so did Miriam. ?Remember the rules,? I said, ?I will try not to kick your ass to hard Miriam.? She glared at me when I made that remark.

She walked to the middle of the room and I joined her there. We were the same height and weight, I could see her breasts were a little bigger but my nipples seemed longer.

?No punching above the neck right?? She asked.

?Right,? I said back and with that she slapped me hard across the face.

?BITCH!? I cried out and I slapped her back.

She cursed at me in Arabic and lunged, I met her lunge with my own and we slammed together in the middle of the room. Hands grabbed at loose hair and others slapped at our faces and backs. We spun around so quickly it was dizzying. WE went down to the blanket covered floor quickly and started grappling for position. She was stronger than I thought she was and I found myself on my back with her body pressed on top of me. I grabbed her around the neck and pulled her head into the nape of my neck, I could feel her hot breath against my skin. Her hard nipples were pressed into my chest right below my breasts. I bridged with my hips and we rolled to right with me now on top of her.

?GET OFF YOU COW!? She yelled out. We had already started to sweat before we started and now salty water was dripping from our bodies. The sweat was a little grimy from mixing with the dust in the air, room and our bodies.

Miriam punched me hard in my right side, her legs interlocked with mine briefly and then unlocked, kicking out trying to twist us back to her on top. I held the top position as long as I could but the constant punching to the same spot on my side was hurtling like hell. I grabbed her arm to keep her from punching and lost my position, we rolled to our sides, hand wrestling for control. I released my left hand and punched her in the right side of her big tit. It sounded like a splaty thud.

?OOOOOOOWWWW!? She cried out. She grabbed my left breast and squeezed hard. I had forgotten how much that hurts!

?AAAAAAHHHHH YOU cxnt!? I screamed out! I grabbed both of her breasts and she returned in kind. Our bellies were pressed together side by side but we were pushing each other?s upper bodies away from each other with our tits. GAWD did that hurt. We made whimpers and grunts and cries of pain as we adjusted grips, kneaded out breasts, pulled and groped the flesh.* My teeth were gritted as my eyes remained shut; I imagine Miriam looked the same as we assaulted each other?s tits. I felt one of Miriam?s hands let go and then OOOOOOFFFF she punched me hard in the stomach. It winded me and she rolled us over so she was on the top again. In the turmoil, we were now only a foot away from one of the walls. Our skin was sticky and dirty from the sweat and dirt. She tried to grab both of my breasts again but I intercepted her hands and we arm wrestled. She used her body weight to press my arms down, our tits compressed together, mushrooming out at the
    sides. Pinning my arms down above my head. Her mouth inches from my ear.

?Big bad bitch huh?!?? She taunted, ?Looks like you are going to lose this one Anna!?

I wretched my arms free and grabbed one handful of hair and one of her shapely ass and I twisted my body and we rolled with her back slamming into the wall with a bang. She grunted in pain.

?This ain?t over by a long shot bitch!!!!? I said through gritted teeth!

She hugged to me and we pressed in, hands grabbing at back and our asses as we started to roll back again, legs still locking and unlocking. I rolled us to the middle of the room, back on top. My hips were pressed in tight as I pulled at her sweaty matted hair. She tried to bridge with her hips, grinding them. I let out a soft moan as she did. She did it again and got the same result from me. Her hands grabbed my tits again, thumps pressing into my nipples. I grabbed at her hands as I swore and cursed her! I slapped her hard in the face and rolled off of her.

We both laid on our backs, panting and breathing hard. I slowly rolled to my bag to get my water. I opened it and guzzled down some. I heard her drinking behind me. I turned to see her a few feet away. She was dripping with dirty sweat, her hair was shooting out in all sorts of different directions. She was eyeing me as I drank, I bet I looked just like her. She let some water dribble down her lips to her body, I followed it as it washed a line of grime away. She set the water down and moved back to the center of the room. Sitting on her butt with her legs spread out in front of her, knees crooked, arms in back of her holding her up. I was getting the idea of what she wanted so I moved in front of her. I put my left leg over her right, she put her right over my left and we curled out legs around each other?s hips, our cxnts pressing together. She reached for a handful of hair and grabbed my right tit, I grabbed at her left tit and hair. We pulled and
    squeezed both tits and legs, rocking back and forth in the middle of the room. The movements were jerky at first and we didn?t move around that much. But as we pressed together cheek to cheek, we started to roll to one side then the other locked in this catball! My hands twisted hair and my right hand left her tit and raked it down her back, She arched in pain and did the same to me. We scratched at backs, dug our nails into our ass cheek, and went back to attacking tits. It was brutal! The entire time we were grinding our pussies together.* We fought like this for a few minutes, careening back and forth across the room. I was exhausted! I know she could not be fairing much better.

By mutual consent, we broke apart again. We were laying on our backs, arms still underneath the other. She was the first to move, rolling to her side, her left hand shot between my legs, gripping my pussy and before I could do anything about it, she inserted two fingers inside me, scratching at the inner walls of my cxnt! I was livid! I writhed around clamping my thighs around her hand. I reciprocated and stuck three fingers inside her! We were screaming now, tears streamed down my cheeks. I felt her grip on my pussy slacken and I let go of hers to grab at her hand to pull it from me. I rolled her onto her back and slid up her body to press my sweaty tits into her face. I held both of her arms out to the side. When she tried to bite at my tits, I slapped them side to side against her face. She was struggling but it started to slow down, so I pressed my D cups into her face. It only took a few seconds for the struggling to stop and I took them from her
    face.

?Do you give up?? I asked though gulps of breath.

?Yes?, she squeaked out, not struggling to get me off of her.

I collapsed down ontop of her, resting cheek to cheek with her. After a minute or so, I rolled off. We ended up both falling asleep. I felt her stir which woke me. The room was dark. We must have been asleep for hours. I was sticky and dirty and needed a shower badly. I sat up, feeling my muscles groan as I did. We both took towels and wiped each other down. Miriam did something I did not expect.

?Thank you Anna,? she said, ?I wanted to do that with you and am glad we did before I leave.?

?What do you mean leave?? I asked, ?Was it because of this??

?No, my company is reassigning me to the British in Basra and then to Bagdad,? she said, ?It was nothing you did, I tried to stay here, but nothing can change the move. I leave tomorrow. I only found out for sure before I met you here.?

I was a little shocked. I could see the tears in her eyes and I went to hug her. We both cried as we held each other.

Epilogue

About two months after the fight, I boarded a helicopter bound for Al-Faw Palace with 1st LT Brooke Burshe, where the multi-national headquarters was for a conference on the way ahead for women in Iraq. We was given a VIP room instead of a tent where most of the people stayed. It was kind of bizarre to get VIP treatment being I was only an enlisted Marine and she was a junior officer. I soon found out why as the LT and I went to the first meeting. Miriam was there to greet us with a big smile and bigger hug.

?Well this is the famous Staff Sergeant Chambers I have heard about,? said a female British voice from behind me.

I turned from the hug as Miriam grabbed the LT for a hug, the woman was drop dead gorgeous! She was wearing a British Army officers uniform with a captain?s rank.

?Ever since hearing Miriam tell all her stories about you and the Iraqi women in Fallujah, I knew I must meet you,? she said shaking my hand, ?Since we have so much in common.? With that she winked. I must have turned beet red! Miriam smiled at my LT?s confusion.

As the LT and I left the first of 4 days of conference, she turned to me.

?What did Captain Pinder mean when she first talked to you??

?Do you really want to know?? I asked as Brooke nodded enthusiastically. We sat down in our room and I told her the story?. Much to my surprise and delight, she was completely turned on by the story! But that is a story for another time!

The End

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: Fallujah Follies

Awesome story Anna! Thanks for posting it again!

Hostboard Member AnnatheMarineChick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Re: Fallujah Follies

Quote Originally Posted by Rocko23 View Post
    Awesome story Anna! Thanks for posting it again!
    You are very welcome! That was a fun story to write!