Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can a Gal Get Some Man to Man Sexfighting Around Here?

Junior Hostboard Member rdemick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Can a Gal Get Some Man to Man Sexfighting Around Here?

Quote Originally Posted by MR_TJ View Post
    Is there any info on these fighters?
    Don't know if there is any info....We should find out?

Senior Hostboard Member
    Can a Gal Get Some Man to Man Sexfighting Around Here?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can see how women could get off watching two evenly hung men go at it cock to cock.
    And how a well hung guy could even like it to, a little bit.
    Two women might have fucked each others current boyfriend. Or two wives might have done
    the same, to the others husband. And want the men to cock fight, knowing how even the
    men are in cock size.
    Me, it was in a threesome back in the 90's with a friend with benefits, and her boyfriend.
    Anyway, she wanted her boyfriend and I at the same time - in her quim, at the same time
    you get the picture.
    We had to try different positions that brought him and I - cock to cock. And as a pick us up, so
    to speak. The woman, Sandra I'll call her. Well - - - - she jerked us off together. Again, in
    different positions too.
    Her boy and I together were two big to fit, and did we ever try.
    So I took Sandra's cunt, while her boyfriend took her ass. And things took off from there.

That's the only cock to cock sex like, I personally have tried. And that was years ago. But still
    on and in the back of my mind.

Junior Hostboard Member wolfrint's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SarahtheSlayer37 View Post
    Hey, everyone! So, something I've noticed for a long time is that there is a general lack of male on male sexfighting! Sure you have those strange little stories where men ram their cocks into balls until one is too hurt to go on, but those never seem to have the same feeling as a well written woman to woman sexfight. I've thought about why that is... and I think it comes down to that most of those stories feature men who just don't even want to do that sort of thing in the first place. They are usually doing it to win some woman, or at the manipulation of a woman, whereas many female sexfights are done simply because the girls want to see which of them is truly better, or any other reason that doesn't involve a third party.

I have a few questions regarding this topic, and I do hope some of you are as interested in male to male competition as I am!
    First off... do any of you know of any straight up sexfight stories between men? Not those "I'm going to joust my dick into your balls, boy," but a straight up sexfight; two men grinding, mashing, kissing, sucking, and double dildo assfucking to see which of the two is the superior fuck in general. I have no doubt that a few of those stories exist, but they seem pretty rare! Do you know of any good ones?

Second, of course, would be if any man on here would be competitive enough, and confident enough to challenge and sexfight another man? ;P I've seen you boys oogling girls and female sexfighting, so please, cut me some slack here and let me oogle you and male sexfighting. What are some reasons you think would drive you to challenge another male?

Finally, I have a particular kink when it comes to men in sexual competition. This isn't exactly a question, I'm just letting you know I like this idea. As above, I noted that I don't really care for the whole poking dicks into balls to hurt the other male... I think it is kinda silly, tbh, BUT something I do like is two sets of big hairy hangers swinging into each other, causing mutual damage like a titfight, and seeing which man can outlast the other through the horrible pain. I do see this as more of an equivalent to titfighting, as titfighting really fucking hurts and y'all barely represent that in the stories featured on here. Nutfighting, as I call it, probably hurts a lot worse, I know! But still, I love this idea. Men either holding their cocks up, and slamming their balls into each other, or getting into a scissoring position, and jamming them together until one man just can't take it anymore... or both back off! I have a weakness for ties.

Anyways, anyways, anyways, those are my thoughts on man to man sexfighting. I know that isn't a popular thing on here, as women are just generally sexier than men, but I hope at least some of you enjoy the idea! Again, I'd love to see some stories if you know any, and if you're a writer and you have an itch to write some man to man action, just know you have a big fan. Aaaand maybe, maybe you could throw in a nutfight scene somewhere for me? <3

I wouldn't mind roleplaying out a male sexfight, by the way! I may not be as good at it as female sexfighting, but I am more than willing to write it out with you just to get my delicious male battle crave filled.
    Well, there are guys who also get into sex fights. It involves cursing each other, kisses with spit, bear hugs, rolling on top of each other, having a timer do they can switch positions fairly, holding each others cocks and painfully squeezing them, while also in deep kiss. Jerking each others cocks and lining their slits n ramping into each other (that is painful n makes one cum too). Plus lot more ways to settle things.

Junior Hostboard Member Intuition44's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Can a Gal Get Some Man to ManSexfighting Around Here?

Having read your post and some of the responses, I've become pretty convinced that I have some experiences that u and others may find possibly informative and away certainly enjoyable.
    I only have a little time tonite so I'll just set the stage as it were-- telling u in very broad strokes how I came to have so many experiences, then next time I'll tell u more about the experiences themselves.

When I was in my very early thirties I met a beautiful and dynamic young woman. Amd we soon became exclusive. This caused her a problem because she felt it was time to disclose certain things, yet she had some real doozies for secrets. Long and short, she had had a crazy bunch of floor mates starting her 3rd year at school. By the time she graduated there was a group of a dozen plus women (a real core group of about 8) girls who had gotten into all sorts of different forms of f vs f wrestling and fighting. It ranged from sexfight (that were fully competitive wrestling matches that just happened to have to have the desired outcome of one girl forcing the other to orgasm completely against her will.

On the other end was rules catfighting. This was simply fighting with enuf rules and stipulations that A) it could last MUCH longer than a street fight ever would. B) the damage done, while certainly painful, did not risk injury or leave any signs on the face or body that there had been a fight and c) there was, almost always, a degree of sexual arousal in one or usually both women. Despite almost all of the women being straight, they all engaged in female wrestling or fighting to meet some sexual need or desire.

So...long story short, this woman (Alexis) I was dating told of her involvement t with the group of women for nearly 10 years. They had lost some of the girls over the years, mostly from having to move away, but the women were exceedingly good at "recruiting" new members and they kept theor numbers high

As u can imagine, these women had husbands and boyfriends. And almost without fail, these men LOVED coming to watch theor girls go St it. Maybe 5 years after college, the women finally figured out that they alsmost all had some serious fantasies about seeing guys do what they did. They to their men, several were willing to try it, amdm/m wrestling was born in the group. Despite having time to evolve and experiment and try different things, when I showed up to the group a few years after they had first tried m/m erotic fighting, they still were only doing a couple/few basic match types. 1. A submission type fight where open handed striking was allowed and used in conjunction with basic submission wrestling style matches.

Oops, there's my friend. Off to dinner we go. I'll post more later.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can a Gal Get Some Man to Man Sexfighting Around Here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Scalopane; June 3rd, 2017 at 01:06 PM.

Hostboard Member SarahtheSlayer37's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scalopane View Post
    Sara, I like you and your writing and appreciate your thoughts, but for the one in this post ! No way to be real, practical, or even imaginable, moreover it is repulsive and shocking. Please put it away. Thanks

I'll never put my fetishes away! I'm quite proud of them, thank you very much, and boy let me tell you: I've had many women tell me the exact same thing about titfighting, and just sexfighting in general. So, I do believe that to be a two way street. No fetish is practical, if anything sex itself isn't very practical, but damn are fetishes fun. So yeah, I'll slid fingers up my cunt to the thought of two men bashing their balls together, and be very pleased about it. Be repulsed.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'll never put my fetishes away! I'm quite proud of them, thank you very much, and boy let me tell you: I've had many women tell me the exact same thing about titfighting, and just sexfighting in general. So, I do believe that to be a two way street. No fetish is practical, if anything sex itself isn't very practical, but damn are fetishes fun. So yeah, I'll slid fingers up my cunt to the thought of two men bashing their balls together, and be very pleased about it. Be repulsed.
    Dear Sara, I totally respect your fetish and sorry if offended you somehow. I never meant it to be that way. Regards

Junior Hostboard Member rdemick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scalopane View Post
    Sara, I like you and your writing and appreciate your thoughts, but for the one in this post ! No way to be real, practical, or even imaginable, moreover it is repulsive and shocking. Please put it away. Thanks

so you are scared to fight another male?

Hostboard Member SarahtheSlayer37's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rdemick View Post
    so you are scared to fight another male?
    I think he very well may be!

Senior Hostboard Member Julieta76's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Red face Re: Can a Gal Get Some Man to Man Sexfighting Around Here?

I agree with Sarah.
    I still got wet with the thought of two boys, with their hard cocks, grinding together, embraced, grabbing each other by the ass, pressing balls and grinding cocks as they swap spit, calling names and viciously kissfighing. Also I love imaging them sitting in a couch, side by side, embraced and jerking each other, while kissfight, till one of them cum. Looser suck winner. And the best part is when the boys 69, sucking each other's cock, then, cum in each other's mouth and they roll embraced, kissing and sharing their mixed cum and saliva!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast