0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Idea: Magical Sexfighters

Quote Originally Posted by Adrock View Post
    Yeah, I think I know the scene you're talking about

Actually one series I forgot to mention but has some interesting potetial for sexfights would be the Pretty Cure (or Precure) franchise. If you've never heard of it, it's a long-running Magical Girl series that is most notable for the fact that the heroines generally eschew flashy lights and magic to defeat the monsters and bad guys and instead prefer to BEAT THE EVER-LIVING SHIT OUT OF THEM. Also, the first series was directed by the same guy who directed Dragon Ball Z so go figure
    I will check it out.

Dbz was great times. Memories all good with that one.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey people.

If, hypothetically, I were to write a story (or stories) involving magic-using space-elves, would Sabbatine sound like a good name for the space-elf species?

They're capable of shapeshifting, but your average Sabbatine adult is tall, and more than a little muscular. Their default forms resemble human women with long pointy ears. Sabbatine queens and skilled magic users gain glowing markings that humans sometimes mistake for tattoos.

The sabbatine equivalent of MMA is basically sexfighting in a cage of magic.
    Last edited by Hemmie; February 12th, 2017 at 01:00 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member Julieta76's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Sorceress vs Evil Lynn could be fun.

Sorceress is at Greyskull Castle and Evil Lynn at Snake Mountain. They are telepatically trash talk to each other and trying to make each other cum with magic. But seeing they can't overwhelm each other, they settle a meeting at a secret cabin in the woods.

As they seems, hatred flows and they go for each other's hair and catball, rolling with their legs locked, yanking hair and slapping each other. Struggling make them arouse and they spit on each other's face, going almost mouth to mouth, then lock lips, swapping spit and bites, and grind bodies, still rolling and undressing each other in a vicious way.
    They grind and caress each other, without stopping their kissing duel, till Evil Lynn make Sorceress cum. So, she has to eat her. Soon.... the second round starts and they go on their knees on the bed, crawling like cats, licking faces, biting and raking nails on each other. They go on their knees and finger each other, viciously locking lips, and tangling tongues without stopping the spit swapping or trash talk. Then.... Evil Lynn cum and eats Sorceress....
    Then.... they go for a tie breaking 69.... munching each other and feasting viciously.
    They cum at the first time.... keeping their draw and sleep in a tight embrace grinding bushes and sharing their mixed cum....

Days later.... they still fight in battles, but when no one notice them, they meet in private to keep their rivalry.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ladies, gentlemen, non-binary individuals, I finally posted a sexfight story!

It's technically about former Magical Girls, so I'm linking it here. [Enjoy!]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12