Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Tales of the Marine Chick: Redheaded Nightmare Part 2

Tales of the Marine Chick: Redheaded Nightmare Part 2

Bri and I worked well into the night. I fell asleep at my desk while she crashed on a vacant couch. It was about 5am when my internal clock woke me up. I needed to freshen up; tip toeing past the sleeping blonde, I went to the bathroom. I splashed water on my face and looked in the mirror. The bags under my eyes were there, no mistaking it. I wanted to punch the image looking back at me. I had been so distant, so caught up in my work that I neglected the woman I love. Now she was missing and I didn?t have a clue where in the world she was. I don?t know how long I was in there staring at myself when there was a knock at the door.

?Anna,? Bri asked, ?Are you alright??

I?m fine,? I replied. I needed to clear my head and for me the best way was to workout.

I opened the door and Bri was standing there, her hair messy from sleep.

?Do you want to go to the gym with me?? I asked, ?I need to get my thoughts and self centered.?

?Sure,? Bri said with a smile, ?Maybe working up a sweat will get my synapses firing.?

I grabbed some workout clothes from the closet in my office and threw them into a bag. Bri was already carrying a back bag slung over one shoulder as we walked to the elevator.

?The gym is not too far from here,? I said, ?I have guest membership on it so you will have no issues there.?

We drove in silence to the gym. It was dead for being almost dawn. I had expected a few more people there as I scanned my card and went with Bri to the locker room to change. I did an abbreviated workout routine and still the gym was almost barren of people. A couple of women walked in, a slim but athletic, tall blonde in a sports bra and running shorts and a very busty brunette, dressed the same. My own sports bra was soaked in sweat as I finished a quick 2 mile on the treadmill. I let Bri know I was going to head into the sauna. She said she was going to work on some yoga routines and grabbed a yoga mat and went into the adjoining studio. I went back into the locker room and changed into a big towel and went into the heat of the sauna for a good sweat. I seated myself against the back wall facing the door and laid my head back and closed my eyes. I heard the door open and the tall blonde walked in wearing a towel. She smiled and sat down on the bench next to the door and checked her watch.

Bri was lying on the mat arms under her pushing her body up, stretching. She heard the door open and glanced to see the busty brunette entering with her own yoga mat. Bri?s danger sense went off and she kept the brunette in her peripheral vision.

Across town?..

Emilia had given her tail the slip earlier in the evening but had lost the car in the dense LA traffic. She kept searching for the car but after a few hours had given up. It was close to 5am in the morning and she decided she needed sleep, so she drove to her high rise apartment. She drove around the block a few times to check to see if she was being followed in a different car but all seemed normal. She parked in assigned spot in the underground parking garage and rode the elevator up to her 50th floor apartment. Maybe it was lack of sleep that made her not check her surroundings, but as she inserted her key into the lock, Emilia felt the muzzle of a pistol pressed into her back.

?Don?t make a sound and open the door slowly,? said a female American accent, ?And don?t make any sudden moves. We wouldn?t want to wake the neighbors with a gunshot.?

Emilia did as she was told and opened the door and was pushed in. As she entered, she flipped the light on to illuminate the dark apartments. It opened to a living room and kitchen with a small hallway to a bedroom. Emilia had her keys in her right hand and tossed them purposely at the little dish on a counter and missed, causing the keys to clatter loudly to the tile floor. In a swift movement, she turned sharply to her left, left hand already going behind her to grasp at the intruder?s gun hand. Her right hand moved up to palm strike the intruder in the jaw to stun her. The two women struggled in the foyer. Emilia got her first good look at the woman, Abigail, the same one who traveled with Lucy Collett to Jordan and who attacked Ewa a few months ago. The gun didn?t go off but was knocked out of Abigail?s hand and fell to the floor. Abigail pushed forward, sending both women tumbling into the living room and kitchen area.

Leslie was still getting used to driving in LA for the last few months. Giving her tale the slip proved much harder. She thought she had finally done it around 3am. She had made it back to her apartment without incident and had gotten a few hours of sleep when her phone buzzed with a text.

Amal: I will be landing at 0615 from Dulles, United Airlines. I have a diplomatic passport so immigration was not an issue. Where do I need to take a cab to?

Leslie texted back: Don?t worry about a cab. I will meet you outside the UA baggage area. Look for a big black Audi with a sexy Asian behind the wheel.

Amal: LOL? I will be looking for that!

Leslie got up and took a quick shower before dressing in a tight t-shirt and jeans. She slipped her pistol into the small of her back and slipped on a ? length jacket to hide the bulge in her back. She worked her way through traffic and got to the pickup spot at LAX just as Amal exited the main baggage area. Amal was dressed in a tight long sleeve black shirt that showed off her generous curves and pair of khaki pants. She had one rolling suitcase and waved as Leslie approached. With the suitcase secured in the trunk, Amal took the passenger?s seat as Leslie got back into traffic.

?Is there any movement from when we talked last?? Amal asked.

?Nothing yet,? Leslie said grim faced, ?I haven?t checked in with Anna or Emilia yet though. I was planning on heading to Chinatown to look for an old friend.? As Leslie said old friend, her right brow arched.

?By old friend do you mean someone who needs to open up to us?? Amal asked with a small smile.

?Amal,? Leslie said, ?I think I like you already. Have you found anything out from your end??

?Actually yes,? Amal said, ?During a recent interrogation of member of Hamas we intercepted, we discovered some background of Lucy Collett. Her bio from the British Army is fictitious. It was made to get her in to learn about the Army and military weaknesses. She kept the Collett name but her mother, Emma, was previously married to Sir Clayton Matthews. They had one daughter, Deanna, about 20 years or so before Lucy was born. Deanna or Anna as she has gone by disappeared from all records after 1990. The description of her appearance shows up in terrorist hot spots all over the world. She, like her sister Lucy, has an immense distain for the British government. Apparently after Sir Matthews died, her mother was swindled out of the family money by a member of parliament. He disappeared shortly after Anna Matthews did. His body was positively identified in 2003. The bones showed mutilation and single bullet hone to his skull. Rumor had Anna in a secret prison in Russia but the Russian government denied that any such prison existed.?

Leslie whistled. ?Well that is something we need to brief Anna, our Anna on.?

Leslie tried Anna?s cell which rang but went to voice mail. Same for the office and Emilia?s phone.

?Well that is odd,? Leslie said frowning, ?Might as well head to Chinatown for our visit. Here is the briefing sheet of Lisa Watson.? She handed Amal a folder.

Amal read it and looked up, ?So this counterfeiter has decided to branch out. I guess she will probably be not as forthcoming with information.?

?Last time,? Leslie said with a smile, ?It took almost an hour of naked aggression to coax it out of her.?

Amal smiled at Leslie. ?I agree with you Leslie, I like you already.?

In the mountains?..

Ewa woke groggily with what felt like a hangover. There was something in her tea. The night before was just flashes. Almost felt like dreams. The flashes of her naked with both Anna and Lucy. Sex and bodies pressed together, her own orgasm, the picture in her mind of Lucy and Anna kissing. Ewa shook her head to get the cobwebs cleared. She got out of bed naked, her body a little sore with small scratch marks on her breast and buttocks. She opened the closet and there was only the most minimal of lingerie. The room was warm enough that she wouldn?t freeze unless she walked outside in the snow. She chose a black bra and matching black thong and slipped on a see-thru short robe and tried the door knob. It was open. She walked out into the hallway and slowly crept down to the living room. It seemed deserted. Ewa looked around for a phone or computer or something but she couldn?t find anything. She neared the front door to the bright outside and heard a voice behind her. Ewa spun around to come face to face with a petite young woman with multicolored hair dressed in a winter parka and jeans holding a long serrated knife.

?Hi I?m Dina,? Dina said in a cheery voice while she twirled the knife in her hand, ?I am supposed to watch you and make sure you don?t do anything stupid. I am not supposed to kill ya, but Miss Anna didn?t say anything about not hurting you a little. Do you like knives, Ewa??

Ewa looked nervously at the girl with the knife. ?No, Dina, I don?t like knives. I do really want to go home. Why am I here??

?Oh silly,? Dina said with a giggle, ?I am just paid to watch you and make sure if anyone else comes here I fuck them up.?

Dina closed the distance between the two of them with Ewa backing against a wall. Dina licked her lips as she lightly touched the blade against the swell of Ewa?s breasts. Ewa shivered at the touch of the serrated steel. Dina?s eyes seemed to be somewhere else as she was getting immense pleasure making Ewa feel scared.

?Come and play with me, pleeeease,? Dina said in a higher pitched voice, ?The last girl who I played with didn?t last too long. She did give me this though.? With her free hand, Dina unzipped the parka and pulled her shirt up to show a few jagged marks near her breasts, a few old scars and more recent bite marks. ?She was funnnnnnn! But like all the others, she didn?t stay pretty.? Dina pressed the knife against Ewa?s tits with a little more pressure, not breaking skin but it was starting to hurt. ?If you and I play, you won?t be pretty anymore, I promise.?

?Uh em!? came a voice from behind Dina?s back, ?Dina, you know what I said.?

?Yes Miss Anna,? Dina said with a look of disappointment on her face, ?Sorry, she just looked so pretty!?

?Yes dear she is,? Anna said, ?And I want her to stay that way?. For now. Why don?t you go and check the perimeter. Thank you love.?

Dina slipped the knife back into the scabbard at her waist and zipped up her parka again. She opened the front door and a waft of cold air came in. She blew Ewa a kiss and was gone with the door closing.

Ewa relaxed only slightly as she eyed Anna Matthews. The redhead was dressed in a full length terry cloth robe.

?Would you care for some tea my dear?? Anna asked sweetly.

?No thanks,? was Ewa?s reply.

?Oh dear,? Anna said with a smile, ?I promise the tea is not laced with anything. Lucy and I just wanted to feel you out. And I must say, the feeling was good.?

Ewa shivered again, but not from the cold, from knowing she was not in control last night and god knows what all happened.

?What do you want from me?? Ewa demanded.

?So feisty,? Anna said, sipping her tea, ?You, young Ewa, are going to assist ridding me and my sister of a throne in our side. You see your precious Anna Chambers through a wrench into our family plans back when she got my darling Lucy sacked from the Army. She delayed our progress by years and years. Instead of the British Army teaching her, I had to send her various freedom fighters around the world. In doing so, I was caught by the Russian FSB and thrown into a hell hole for 7 years. Do you know what it is like in prison? I would think not. But I had to fight every day for my life and for my status there. And when I escaped and discovered my Lucy was in the fight of her life with your precious Anna Chambers, I came to my sister?s aid. And even now, my girls are hunting Anna and her friends. Hopefully soon, I will receive a call that the bitch and friends are no more.?

A rage was boiling in Ewa, she was preparing to lunge across the table at the older woman, but two strong hands clamped down on her shoulders. Ewa whipped her head around and found Lucy holding her in place.

?Anna,? Lucy cooed, ?Can I have some more fun with Ewa here, maybe you can join in too??

?By all means, Lucy,? Anna said with a smile on her face, ?I will watch for now but would love to join in.?

Back in LA?. At the gym?..

I heard the beep from the blondes watch and opened my eyes again to see her rise and turn towards me.

?I was waiting to see who they would send,? I said, still seated and relaxed, ?Since Lucy is British, what are you Norwegian? ?

?Not quite,? the blonde said in an American accent, ?I am Brooke, born and raised here in southern California. This just pays the bills.?

I evaluated my surroundings; both of us in towels, sauna, heat, sweat, I am already tired, she might know where Ewa is so I could kill her but I think I was going to hurt her a little. I slid off the bench and got down to the floor. Shit, the blonde had at least three inches on me.

?I am going to enjoy ending you,? Brooke said as her hands formed fists.

I decided to take a page from Leslie?s book and try and distract her. I looked past her to the door and small window and smiled, like I was smiling at someone. Brooke turned her head to look and I charged. I hit her like a freight train and slammed her into the sauna door hard. I started punching her in the sides thinking this was going to be a straight up fist fight, but the bitch grabbed my wet hair and yanked back. I cried out in pain but she moved my face back enough that she swung a short jab at my face. I turned my head and took the shot on the top of my skull and it hurt. She cried out in pain and started shaking her right hand. My left forearm was pressed against her throat as I pushed into her and continued to fire off jabs at her abs, which were rock hard. She dug both hands into my wet hair and I felt her nails nick at my scalp. Brooke pushed off the door with her ass and we tumbled back onto a bench. I reached up and grabbed two handfuls of her hair and turned us and we went sprawling to the hard floor. Brooke was able to get a foot between us and kicked off, sending me flying back. I hit the door hard and was dazed. My towel hit the floor. Brooke got up, leaving her own towel on the wood deck. We rushed at each other, slamming into each other, careening off the walls and door, our naked bodies? slick with sweat. Brooke pivoted with her hips and tried to toss me over onto the bench, but I locked my right leg with her left and she lost her footing and her back hit the hot rocks of the sauna. I heard her scream like a banshee as the flesh on her back was burned. I tried to keep her there but we rolled off onto the floor and broke apart. Brooke got up in visible pain and made for the door, as she pulled it open I tackled her from behind taking us from the sauna and onto the tile floor in the locker room. We slid across the floor and dropped into the whirlpool. SPLASH!!!

My head broke the surface and I opened my eyes to see Brooke come at me. Her firm breasts smacked into my larger ones as her momentum slammed me back first against the side of the whirlpool. I grunted in pain as some of the air was knocked out of me. She grabbed my hair again and drug me down under the water. My hands were flailing trying to scratch at her face and arms but her arms were locked straight holding me down. I opened my eyes to see her legs braced apart so I reached with my right hand and clawed at her pussy. I could hear the scream even under water but it was muffled. Her hands let go of my head and I popped above the surface again. I went at her like a woman possessed slamming her back first into the side of the whirlpool, both of my hands clawing and squeezing her breasts.

Bri heard a scream and her head whipped around. The brunette hadn?t turned her head.

?So how is Lucy these days?? Bri asked standing up.

?Well since the cats out of the bag,? Stacey Poole said, ?I guess we should get down to business.?

Bri and Stacey came together in a fail of arms and legs. Feet slipped in the small yoga mats and the two went down. Bri had her hands firmly embedded in Stacey?s brown locks and Stacey was yanking at Bri?s short hair. Legs locked together and they rolled back and forth. Stacey thought she was going to have it easy but every time she tried to mount the younger blonde, Bri fought her off. The two busty women struggled and wrestled for control. Bri stopped the rolling by putting her leg out like a kick stand with Stacey on top. Bri balled up her right fist and slammed into the side of Stacey?s sports bra covered breast. The brunette howled in pain and roll over with Bri now on top. Bri kept sending short punches to Stacey?s side and tits. The wily Brit reached up and grasped Bri?s sports bra, digging her fingers into the protruding flesh. Bri arched her back in pain, grabbing both of the brunette?s hands screaming as her big breasts were being crushed. Even with Bri digging her nails into Stacey?s wrists, the brunette continued to squeeze. Bri brought her own hands down onto Stacey?s sports bra but yanked the garment up and two large breasts wobbled free. The shorter haired blonde grabbed two handfuls of the big tits and dug her nails in. Stacey screamed out again but was able to drag Bri over to her side. Now side by side, Stacey pulled up on Bri?s sports bra, releasing Bri?s big tits and re-grabbed. Breasts were squeezed, clawed, groped and pulled like dough. Tears were welling up in both women?s eyes as they tried to destroy each other. It was Stacey who caved first; balling up her fist and sending it to Bri?s face. The blow took Bri in the mouth, stunning her and the two women rolled away from each other.

I was still pressing up against Brooke as we pushed and pulled at each other?s tits. She got her legs under her and started standing. It brought us out of the water but I was able to force her up and onto the tile floor. I locked my legs around her right thigh to keep the longer limbs from wrapping around my waist. She let go of my breasts and with one hand she grabbed my long wet hair and with her right she slugged me in the side. FUCK THAT HURT! The shot made me let go of her tits but I still remained on top. She punched me again before I could get my elbow down to block it and I rolled off coughing. We slowly got to our feet. She backed away a little, more into the shower area. I followed her cautiously. She raised her fists, whipping her hair back; I followed her example and raised my own. We closed in on each other and sent a few probing punches, both of us blocking or evading the fists. The floor was slippery in the shower and I lost my footing for a second, which was all the time she needed to come at me. We locked up like two MMA fighters with our arms locked up and she threw knees at my sides with her longer legs. I did my best to twist my body or drop an elbow to block but she hit me hard in my right tit with her left knee. OOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFF!!! I thought she flattened my tit and pain shot through my whole chest. I grabbed her wet hair and throw punch that smacked against her temple. She grunted out in pain but was able to press me against the shower wall. Her hands moved under my chin, forcing my head up and to the left. I gritted my teeth and tried to punch her again but she moved her head in and it just grazed the back of her neck. I felt her hard nipples impaling my breasts. In a different scenario being pressed up by a hot blonde would be fun, but now right now. She slammed her right knee into my side and I crumpled. My knees gave out and I sagged. She let me drop to my knees, grabbing my hair, bringing our eyes locked together.

?I thought there was going to be a tougher fight,? Brooke breathed out, ?I guess the Marine Chick will be no more!?

I hate it when bitches taunt! Years ago right before I was processed out of the Marine Corps, I got into a bit of trouble at a local bar. I was in a bad place after Scotland (in the story Code Name:RedVixen) and I let my anger get fueled by alcohol and got into a donnybrook with Bridal shower party at the bar. Needless to say I was detained and because of the things that happened in Scotland, the base general had order NCIS to investigate. I was questioned by tall, voluptuous blonde Lieutenant Junior Grade on loan to NCIS from Naval Security Forces. Even with her southern accent and sweet personality, I was a complete bitch to her. After trying to coax out information from me, she turned back to the two way mirror and shook her head and made the cut sign with her hand. She got up and moved the table to the side of the room and un-did my handcuffs. She took off the badge she had on her belt and set it with her cuffs on the table. I was confused so when she told me to stand I did out of reflex. She took the chair I was sitting in and her own and moved them by the table.

?Ever heard of bulkhead counseling Staff Sergeant Chambers?? she asked.

?I have,? I said with a sneer on my face, ?But no way am I hitting an officer today.?

?Right now I am just another woman who is going to teach you some respect and manners,? she replied motioning to the mirror and camera, ?The camera is off and the one watching will stay quite since I have done this before.?

She was dressed in a white blouse that was straining under her massive breasts and black skirt so tight that it looked almost painted on. In her heels she towered over me but she kicked them off and now she only had a few inches on me.

?Your funeral,? I taunted.

The fight didn?t last that long. There wasn?t any punching or kicking but mostly the close quarters grappling and wrestling with clothes ripping and boob grabbing. Towards the end, she and I were both topless, her skirt around her waist and mine torn off. I was on top of her thinking I was going to end it.

?Like I said bitch,? I said breathlessly, ?Your funeraaaaaaaaaaaaa?

She lifted her panty cover pussy and smacked it against mine, twisting us and rolling me over with her on top. She grabbed my wrists and moved my arms over my head. Her nipples were the longest and hardest I have ever felt and they ground into my tits. My breasts yielded, hell I yielded as her body and mine writhed together. She looked into my eyes, raising her eye brows.

?I?m done!? I squeaked out.

Then she did something I did not expect, she kissed me full on the mouth, her long tongue invading my mouth and wrapping around my tongue. When she broke the kiss and moved her face away, there was a line of spittle from her mouth to mine.

?MMMMM that was hot sugar,? she said as she rolled off my and went to gather her clothes, ?But one piece of advice. Never taunt when the fight is still on going, leaves you open for attack or distraction.?

I sat up and got my clothes on the best I could and stood and held my hands out to be cuffed again. But she shook her head.

?Sweetie,? she said in the sweet southern drawl, ?I read the file from Scotland; you got the raw end of it. But that is the way things, so you need to roll with the punches. You are going to be released with no charges filed. You have a good record and seem to be really bright, so find your next goal and work to achieve it. Here is my card. If you need anything, let me know.? She winked at me. It read Angelica Johansen, Lieutenant Junior Grade, NCIS. After Angelica had gotten out of the Navy and went into business for herself as a private investigator, I went to visit her in Texas, to learn the tools of the trade. After many months of on the job training, both on the streets and in the bedroom (she has the longest nipples of anyone I have ever known, and the learning was rather fun), I left to open up my own place in LA. I keep in touch with her if some our cases are close. She has recommended my name to a few women who have come out to LA for personal protection and setting up security. I owe her a lot! But back to the present?.

I sent a right handed upper cut in between Brooke?s legs. Her eyes bulged and her mouth opened to a silent scream and fell to her knees in front of me. Both of her hands went to hold her pussy, so I punched her again across the jaw, the lights went out in her eyes and they rolled back as she fell back to the shower floor, smacking her head on the tile. I started breathing again. SHIT BRI! I got us as fast as I could and grabbed a towel on the way out of the locker room. I ran out into the gym to find the manager tied up and the doors chained. I heard a grunt from the yoga room and went in as fast as I could. What I saw really surprised me!

Brooke and Stacey rolled away from each and rose. They removed their sports bras which were wedged above their tits. They came at each other with fists raised. Stacey threw a side kick but Bri caught it and tripped her, sending them back down to the floor. The brunette groaned as Bri smacked her tits down on Stacey?s oversized pair. Hard nipples ground into the women?s breasts as Stacey tried to bridge out and send them rolling across the floor. Bra raked her nails down Stacey?s back until they caught on her shorts, pulling them down slightly, exposing a curved ass.

?WHORE!? Yelled Stacey!

?CUNT!? Replied Bri, rolling them back over.

Stacey now torn at Bri?s leggings trying to remove them from the feisty blonde. The pair broke off trying to do damage to each other to strip each other bare. No their knees, they clashed together again. Each grabbing a handful of hair and a handful of tit. They screamed together, heads yanked back, tits scratched and pulled. I catch Bri?s eyes and start to move towards them but she shakes her head. Then she abandons the mutual tit grabbing and moves both hands into thick brown hair. She first pushes out moving Stacey?s head back and then pulls back as she slams her own head forward. Bri headbutted Stacey in her nose. Blood erupted from the brunette?s face and she howled and crumpled to the floor. Bri straddled Stacey and grabbed her by the hair and started slapping her face back and forth.

?WHERE?.IS?.LUCY?.COLLETT!!!? She yells out as she slaps Stacey.

?PLEASE STOP!!! I DON?T KNOW!!!? The brunette cried out.

Bri dropped Stacey?s head and scooted her butt back a little and started punching Stacey in her big tits.

SMACK
    SMACK
    SMACK
    SMACK

?AAAAHHHHHHH!!!! PLEASE NO MORE!!!!? Stacey cried out again.

Bri stops punching and turns to me. ?Want me to fuck her up some more??

?No, I think you have done enough,? I say walking over and helping Bri to her feet, ?I need to call a friend in the FBI and see if I can get them to hold these two quietly.?

At Emilia?s apartment?..

Abigail landed on top of Emilia but the Brit punched the other woman in the side. Abigail groaned out but grabbed Emilia by the hair and started slamming her head into the tile floor. Em slugged her hard in the left tit and the busty brunette rolled off of Emilia. She turned on her stomach and started crawling for the coffee table and the hidden compartment with a hide away pistol. Abi dropped on Em?s back and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her head back. Em grabs the brunette?s wrist and she digs her nails in. Abigail scream out but starts to shake Emilia?s head back and forth. Em is in a lot of pain but she is able to get her knees under her and then feet bridging up, sending Abi flying forward and into the oak coffee table. Abi?s tits hit the table first, knocking the wind out of the woman. Emilia rises to her knees and shakes her head back and forth to alleviate some of the pain. As Abi turned back to her foe, Emilia charged on her knees, slamming into the intruder and slamming her back against the coffee table. Their large covered breasts collided, Emilia?s hands going for Abigail?s throat. Abi tried to pry the hands away but Em was trained by some of the best British intelligence have to offer. Abi moved her hands quickly and slapped them down onto Emilia?s ears at the same time.

?AAAAAAHHHH FUCK YOU TWAT!!!!? Emilia screamed out, losing her grip of Abi?s throat, hands going to her ears.

Abi started crawling for the entrance to the hallway to search for her pistol. As she got into the kitchen, her head turned to the left and she spotted it near the door. She scrambled to grab and got to her feet, coming back around the corner to see Emilia pointing her own pistol at her. They fired at the same time.

BANG!

In Chinatown?.

Leslie and Amal arrived mid-morning to what looked like an abandoned warehouse deep inside Chinatown. It was a different location from the last place Lisa Watson worked out of when she and Leslie tangled last. They parked about a block away and got out of the car. Leslie checked her pistol to see that a round was chambered and replaced it into the small of her back. Amal rummaged through her suitcase and came out with a wicked looked carbon fiber serrated fixed blade knife and slid it under the sleeve of her long sleeve t-shirt. As they neared the building, Leslie stopped them and pulled out an old looking flip cell phone and punched in a few number.

?This is a signal blocker, ? she said showing it to Amal, ?Enough radius to block and electronic signals. Like the ones from the wireless cameras all over this building.? Pointing to a small black camera near the roof. ?Now we pick the lock and see what we can find.?

They entered quietly and undisturbed, moving slowly from car to car in the warehouse. Amal silently pointed to a row of offices. As the two women neared the offices, they could her moaning coming from the far right office.

?MMMMMM (kissing sounds) I lost her after midnight (kissing sounds) need a new tracker,? said one voice that Leslie didn?t recognize.

?MMMMMM Baby, take anything you want (kissing sounds),? Lisa Watson replied.

Leslie snuck a peak through the cloudy office window. She turned back to Amal and moved her face near her ear.

?Two women, both naked,? Leslie whispered, ?Want to join them?? She moved her face back and smiled as Amal nodded. They stood and moved to the door opening it to the surprise of the two naked women on the desk. Lisa was pinned down with a busty brunette, their oversized breasts mashed together.

?What the fuck?!?? Lisa exclaimed and then recognized Leslie, ?YOU!?

Leslie pulled out her Glock from behind her back and trained it on the two naked women. ?Oh don?t move on my account ladies. We just need some information and we will let you get back to fucking each other. Ewa Sonnet was kidnapped yesterday and we want to know who did it and where she is.?

Both Leslie and Amal noticed the look of alarm that Lisa shot the brunette who was playing it all cool. The brunette slid off the busty dirty blonde woman and stood. 5?5? and curvy; her large breasts bounced a little as she stood hands on her hips.

?No one is telling you shit, Smith,? the brunette sneered.

?Shut up Heidi!? Lisa countered.

?Heidi?? Leslie said, ?Heidi Kendrick. You are almost on the FBI?s 10 most wanted list. I am actually impressed your boss sent you just for me.?

?Not just for your bitch!? Heidi said with a smile, ?For all your crew. Except her.? Her head motioned towards Amal.

?Can you shut the fuck up Heidi!? Lisa exclaimed as she rose from the desk. She was easily the tallest and bustiest of the 4 of them.

?Fuck you Lisa!? Heidi said turning to the woman she was just on top of, ?I am not scared of this Asian whore holding the pistol. Death doesn?t scare me.?

Leslie turned the pistol over in her hand looking at it. She handed it to Amal. Then Leslie started unbuttoning her blouse. Lisa gasped as she remembered the last time Leslie did that. Heidi just looked blankly at her.

?What are you doing?!?? Heidi asked.

?Since I can?t intimidate you, I might as well beat the information out of you,? Leslie said unclasping her bra, ?And since you are already naked, it is easier for me to get undressed than you to get dressed. Give you a fighting chance.?

?You?re fucking dead bitch!? Heidi said as she cracked her knuckles and started shaking out her arms. Her tits wobbled in place as she did so.

Leslie dropped her thong down on the pile of clothes and stalked towards Heidi. Amal gestured to Lisa with the pistol to move back away from the two women about to tangle. Leslie and Heidi crashed together into the middle of the office. Heidi?s large breasts clashed with Leslie?s slightly smaller breasts. Heidi was thicker than Leslie who was more toned. Leslie pivoted her hips, hands locked in Heidi?s brown locks, and she hip tossed the bigger woman down to the tile floor. Heidi landed with a thud and a groan with the wily Asian now on top.

Lisa was watching the two busty women tangles with a heat swelling through her body. Her breathe quickened as she was getting overly excited at what she was watching. Amal was getting turned on as well. Having watched Anna and Emilia fight naked before (In REDVIXEN) she didn?t mind being a voyeur. As Leslie and Heidi traded slaps to bare skin, Lisa eyed Amal from the side, thinking the smaller woman was too involved watching as well. Lisa lunged for the pistol but Amal caught the movement out of the corner of her eye and jerked the gun back, Lisa grabbed at air and stumbled past, Amal adding a foot out to trip the big busty blonde as she roared past. Lisa sprawled out on the floor and quickly turned over to her back. Amal ejected the magazine, extracted the round from the chamber and set the pistol down. She removed her knife from under her sleeve.

?If you will allow me just a moment Ms. Watson,? Amal said with her slight British accent, ?You and I can have our own little chat.? Amal quickly pulled the shirt over her head; she had never undressed so quickly but was anxious for a fight. Lisa had catlust in her eyes. She saw fights, whether it were catfight, titfights or sexfights as an aphrodisiac. Her hands squeezed her large tits together, fingers tweaking her own nipples hard; she moaned a little at the beautiful naked body standing above her. Amal didn?t say a word as she dropped her naked body on top of Lisa?s.

Heidi twisted her body and rolled Leslie over, grabbing at the Asian?s throat. Leslie moved her head back and smacked a right hand, palm open, down on Heidi?s large left tit. Heidi howled in pain but fought through it enough to jab a Leslie?s face. Leslie caught a left fist to her cheek and a right fist to her left breast. She was momentarily stunned and fell back with Heidi pouncing on her. Heidi grabbed both of Leslie?s wrists, stretching them out of the prone woman?s head and slammed her tits down on to Leslie?s boobs with a sickening thwack! She pulled her chest up and slammed it down again and again.

THWACK!!!
    THWACK!!!
    THWACK!!!

Leslie had the wind knocked out of her. She yelled out in pain as the bigger girl?s tits were smashing against hers. Heidi dropped one more time but this time held the position and started grinding the reddened, sore flesh together. Heidi moved her legs out to straddle the Asian?s waist but Leslie caught her with a right knee to the pussy. Heidi?s eyes bulged as she screamed out and fell off. Leslie sat up rubbing her sore tits. As she turned and got to her knees, Heidi was rising to her knees. The two she-cats reached out with claws bared and grabbed each other?s breasts. Nails digging in, twisting, pinching, squeezing the round flesh. Leslie through her head back in a scream that was joined by Heidi.

Amal?s body slapped down onto Lisa?s and the big blonde wrapped her arms around the smaller girl and turned them over. Her hands gripped the back of Amal?s dark hair and she yanked. Amal felt her body rolling and head yanked back, she grasped Lisa?s dirty blonde hair and reciprocated, snapping Lisa?s head back. The pair rolled over twice to the right and then back to the left. Legs locked around thighs and Amal could feel the wetness between Lisa?s legs, not knowing if it was the sex, watching the fight or being in a fight that was turning her on. If she could have asked Lisa the question, the answer would have been YES! Lisa stopped their rolling by moving her knee out staying on top of the smaller woman, Lisa?s breasts mashed with Amal?s, the two pairs moving back and forth between the mounds and valleys. Amal smacked her right hand against Lisa?s ass cheek and dug her claws in, Lisa let out a yelp of pain and moan. Amal got an idea from the moaning and now grinding body on top of her. Amal twisted her body and turned the pair but she moved her face to Lisa?s neck and opened her mouth. But instead of biting, she started sucking on Lisa?s neck, moving both hands to Lisa?s massive tits, roughly squeezing and pulling on them. Lisa groaned in pleasure! She grabbed back at Amal, grasping her breasts and squeezing and pulling, tried to fight against this new attack. Amal re-positioned her hips and started grinding into Lisa who responded by grinding back.

Leslie and Heidi had deathgrips on the other?s tits; nipples were pinched and scratched, firm flesh was pulled and pushed. Leslie rammed her head forward with a headbutt, missing Heidi?s nose but catching her in the mouth. The mutual tit attack was broken as the two women sagged on their knees. Leslie was seeing stars from the headbutt and Heidi took advantage. She spit blood and saliva in Leslie?s face and slugged Leslie in her left tit. The breast rippled from the impact and Leslie?s yowled in pain. She dropped onto her back holding her injured breast. Heidi was smiling as she kneeled over Leslie?s head, letting the Asian looked back into her crazy eyes.

?Looks like you aren?t going to get your answer cunt!? Heidi taunted from above, ?In a moment you are going to deaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!? She screamed out as Leslie?s head came up and sunk her teeth into Heidi?s left tit. Leslie reached back above her, where Heidi sat and stuck three clawed fingers in Heidi?s naked pussy. Heidi tried to move away but Leslie held her with teeth and nails. Heidi dropped her own face onto Leslie?s tits and bit down on Leslie? right breasts, her own hands raking furrows into Leslie?s abs. Leslie caught a nail in the belly button and her bite faltered. Heidi let go of her own bite and slammed a fist into Leslie?s clawed abs. Leslie curled up into a ball.

Amal and Lisa had maneuvered to sitting on their butts facing each other, cunts grinding away in a rough trib. It went from grinding to slamming the pussies together, to sliding up and down, hard clits fencing, a wet puddle forming under them. They grasped each other?s leg to pull their womanhood?s together in a slapping cadence.

SMACK?WHORE!!
    SMACK?BITCH!!!
    SMACK?SLUT!!!
    SMACK?TWAT!!!
    SMACK?CUNT!!!

Lisa could feel herself go over the edge and started screaming as the orgasm over took her.

?CCCCCCCUUUUMMMMMMMIIIIIINNNNNGGGG YOU BITTTTCCCCHHHH!!!!? Lisa cried out!

?Cum for me your dirty slut!? Amal said as she continued to pound her pussy against the big blondes.

Lisa was writhing and bucking on the tile floor, finally finishing after a few minutes, lying back and breathing very hard. Amal caught some movement out of her right eye and saw Heidi crawling toward a bag near the desk. Leslie was rising but too slow. Amal still locked cunt to cunt with Lisa arched her body back, arms outreached and grasped her clothing. Heidi grabbed the pistol from her bag and dropped the bag, still on her knees in front of the desk and started to turn. TWAWMP!!!! Then she screamed as she looked down to see the arm that held the pistol pinned to the desk by Amal?s knife. The pistol clattered to the ground. Leslie came from behind Heidi and slammed her right fist across her cheek, knocking her out. Heidi slumped down with her arm still pinned to the front side of the desk. Leslie looked back to see Amal continuing to grind against Lisa, speaking softly to her.

At MC Investigations and Solutions?..

Amal and Bri touched up the cuts and scrapes on Leslie?s breast and abs. Leslie was lying on her back on the couch, an ice pack on her right hand. I entered helping Emilia to the empty chair. Emilia?s arm in a sling.

?It was a through and through,? Emilia said waving me away, ?Bloody hurts like a bitch though. Too bad I am such a good shot. I left my shot between Abigail?s eyes. I wish I could have made her talk.?

?None of them talked,? I said, sitting on the edge of her desk, applying ointment to my neck. Amal had filled me in on Anna Matthews, Lucy?s half-sister and instigator of all of this, ?Anna was smart to not tell them Ewa?s destination.?

?The FBI has Brooke, Stacey and Heidi secured at a black site in Riverside County,? Bri stated finishing up on Leslie.

?Why did you let Lisa Watson go?? I asked more tersely than I had intended. I got a sheepish look from Leslie but Amal answered.

?We let her go as bait and information,? Amal said, turning to face me. ?If she is contacted again by either Vera or Lucy or Anna, we find out what they need or where they might be.?

?What makes you think she won?t betray you?? I asked, arms crossed under my breasts.

?Because I softly and quietly described what serrated steel can do to a vagina,? Amal said so calmly it made me shutter.

We all sat there in silence until my cell phone rang. It was a Dallas prefix. I answered.

?Anna? I understand you are looking for someone in particular. I think I might be able to help you.?

?Oh Angelica, if you were here I would kiss you right now,? I said into my cell phone.

?Honey, if I was there, there would be more than kissing going on!? Angelica Johansen replied.

TO BE CONTINUED?..

Hostboard Member AnnatheMarineChick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Re: Tales of the Marine Chick: Redheaded Nightmare Part 2

Chapter 2