Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Trib it forward 2017 project

Update: currently there are no problems expected with the script, but both of our performers are unexpectedly busy. As a result, the project will be a little delayed.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hemmie View Post
    Update: currently there are no problems expected with the script, but both of our performers are unexpectedly busy. As a result, the project will be a little delayed.
    Story of my life...

I have encountered multiple times that things got rescheduled or alternative girls needed to be chosen.
    I think it would be advisable to inform how long the delay might take.
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Update: our producer wants a specific room for the sexfight to take place in, and is asking for a video code from the tribdolls site to identify the room we want to use.

Any suggestions?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hemmie View Post
    Update: our producer wants a specific room for the sexfight to take place in, and is asking for a video code from the tribdolls site to identify the room we want to use.

Any suggestions?
    Maybe something like this with an office setting: FD0272
    Not their trib-dolls website but on their fighting-dolls which I assume is the same?

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJo View Post
    Not their trib-dolls website but on their fighting-dolls which I assume is the same?
    Nice choice. I haven't seen the video, but is the room also suitable for the sexfight or should they move to another room for the actual sexual action?
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJo View Post
    Yes, I agree that it should be some sort of office setting. Makes sense really. That room used for FD0272 looks like it could work. Only problem is that it was filmed 1672 days ago and might not be available to them anymore. Apart from that, maybe they could create a little office like environment in one of their rooms or in one of their apartment settings that already has an office looking sofa in it. Wouldn't need much. Only really an office looking table and chair setup. Adding that to this room would look pretty good as it already has that grey office looking sofa. 404 Not Found. Was actually hoping one of the tribbing scenes was going to be on an office desk just like California Wildcats Legal Tangle, which was amazing. Don't know if this was in script or something girls might do anyway, but in any case it would need a sturdy office desk/table to be part of the setup which might not be possible. Still, having just a little office desk/table and chair as part of the setup, just so it gives off some sort of office environment vibe would be nice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bobbo View Post
    Yes, I agree that it should be some sort of office setting. Makes sense really. That room used for FD0272 looks like it could work. Only problem is that it was filmed 1672 days ago and might not be available to them anymore. Apart from that, maybe they could create a little office like environment in one of their rooms or in one of their apartment settings that already has an office looking sofa in it. Wouldn't need much. Only really an office looking table and chair setup. Adding that to this room would look pretty good as it already has that grey office looking sofa. 404 Not Found. Was actually hoping one of the tribbing scenes was going to be on an office desk just like California Wildcats Legal Tangle, which was amazing. Don't know if this was in script or something girls might do anyway, but in any case it would need a sturdy office desk/table to be part of the setup which might not be possible. Still, having just a little office desk/table and chair as part of the setup, just so it gives off some sort of office environment vibe would be nice.
    Link I entered says '404 not found' but still works when u click it. Anyway, I will try again. 404 Not Found

- - - Updated - - -

Geez, Its 'eva-vs-luna-497' apartment setting if you want to look it up.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

eva vs katlin 533

This is the best table fight I've ever seen. Maybe with a computer on top in the beginning? A little files and maps and office things
    Attached Images Attached Images