Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Re: Trib it forward 2017 project

I like anastasia luna mel pamela or eva. Petra is good, but a little buff for me. She has a look of an old woman(too old) imho

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm glad Petra is on the available list. Hope we end up with her. Not sure about her opponent. I would probably go for Mel or Luna with Eva unavailable.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was all set up to post the next vote, but it only allowed me ten options and we have twelve women to choose from.

Currently I'm thinking of compressing the choices to Mel, Luna, or Petra.

Is there anyone we all don't want to see? I'm thinking of either cutting two random options or splitting the vote into Player One and Player Two.

HB Forum Owner
    Trib it forward 2017 project

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Petra is who I am 100% hoping will be one of the girls in this project. I'm kind of hoping for Petra vs Vera because Petra has already tackled most of the other girls. There's something about putting her against Vera that makes for a very appealing contrast.

Of the list above, if I were to remove 2 girls, I personally would take out Michaela and Katlin.
    Check out the Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum at [url]http://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=294[/url]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Petra has too many upvotes for me to consider removing her from the list.

The forum owner has spoken!
    I'm probably gonna give this a little longer (up to 24 hours), then remove Michaela and Katlin from the options unless there's a revolt.

Senior Hostboard Member ckskevin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

awwww damn, so confirm Eva isn't available?

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nice list. What a pity that some girls are not available. Eva vs Mel would have been a nice one...

From the current list I like donna, Isabel, luna and katlin.

If I may make a suggestion, why not make an exception for this vote and have 2 polls? Each poll has 6 girls. And both threads of the polls refer/link to each pther, so it's clear for everybody that the choice are 12 girls in total?

The reason I say this, is that only a very few of us comment in threads. Most only vote in polls. Why rule out some available girls, whom other might like?

Just 2 cents from your wingman.
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The problem with having two polls is that it makes certain combinations impossible, for example if Luna and Petra are on poll one then Luna or Petra wins and can't vs the other.

I think I'll just cut Michaela and one woman I don't like, but I'm going to be mostly away for a little while longer with no time to make good topics, so you all have some time to come up with better ideas before I get back.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Guess I'm in the minority but I just don't find Petra appealing. I'd choose Donna and Mel. They just had one that recently released that was really hot and a little rough. Adding the fighting lawyers storyline to that would be nice Also wish Kamelia was available to be paired with Vera again, their latest trib match was also great.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hemmie View Post
    The problem with having two polls is that it makes certain combinations impossible, for example if Luna and Petra are on poll one then Luna or Petra wins and can't vs the other.
    Why not? If in poll 1 there are 30 total votes and luna has 17 votes. And in poll 2 there are also 30 votes in total and petra has 18 votes. Than those 2 are the most popular from all 12 girls and they will be the stars of our TIF2018.
    Just for example make a rule that everybody can only place 2 votes. Either 1 in poll 1 and 1 vote in poll 2, both in poll 1 or both in poll 2.

Everybody who has placed more than 2 votes, those votes will be disqualified.
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]