Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation Time is almost up!

Hi sffans,

a little heads up. It has been around a month ago since our exclusive premiere has started. And the time is almost over. On the 10th of March the download link will expire. So for those who still want to receive the sexfght video for free, please ask now and agree to write a review afterwards.

After the 10th or March, the video will only be available through a purchase at Defeatedsexfight.com.

And don't forget to check out the exclusive Hostboard promotion discount at Trib It Forward 2016 Custom Video Project - Link Being Sent
    Last edited by sffan4e; March 9th, 2017 at 09:48 AM.
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Senior Hostboard Member ckskevin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Trib It Forward 2016 Custom Video Project - Link Being S

Hi,

Just FYI, I have stop sharing this video. You can purchase this video from the producer.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ckskevin View Post
    Hi,

Just FYI, I have stop sharing this video. You can purchase this video from the producer.
    Indeed, our exclusive and frew download period is over. And the video will be available through defeated only.

The distribution rights remain with the producer defeated, so it is not allowed to distribute any copies ourself anymore.

Please know that Alexa and Talia have a greetings videoclip and defeated has a special discount offer for us. If you are interested in the, just post here and I will send you a PM with details.

I hope you all enjoyed this project. It has been my pleasure and honor to have collaborated with you on this project.

Also the Trib it forward 2017 project has started. Hemmie is the project leader and will guide the process.
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Senior Hostboard Member animefreak's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Hey! So I've been traveling/busy with work and missed this last year. I know I didn't particpate but is there a link where I could buy and download the video?

Also too late to participate in 2017's project?

So exciting this worked out!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi A,

I am sorry you missed out on the TIF2016. And to further disappoint to you, there won't be a link for quite a while. The video won't be for sale for some time.
    It will be made clear later.

But you are definitely not too late for the Trib It Forward 2017 project. You can find the thread about it in my signature (below every post of mine). If you like you can participate with giving suggestions, discussing about it, voting in the polls, etc etc. But I want to give a heads up, that this project will be in faster pace than the 2016 project. So keep an eye out if you don't want to miss a poll.

Quote Originally Posted by animefreak View Post
    Hey! So I've been traveling/busy with work and missed this last year. I know I didn't particpate but is there a link where I could buy and download the video?

Also too late to participate in 2017's project?

So exciting this worked out!
    Last edited by sffan4e; March 24th, 2017 at 11:35 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

This is really cool and I'm a bit disappointed b/c I didn't contribute or know about this so I guess I can't watch the finished project.

May I be able to contribute to the next project, please? Whatever it may be?

Thanks and congrats.

[email protected]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by renewer View Post
    This is really cool and I'm a bit disappointed b/c I didn't contribute or know about this so I guess I can't watch the finished project.

May I be able to contribute to the next project, please? Whatever it may be?

Thanks and congrats.

[email protected]
    I am sorry you missed out on this project. But somewhere we have to draw the line. The project was running for months, and even after the participation period we were still sending out links to those who missed that time frame.
    At some point the finished product will become available at the producers website, but it might take quite a while.

Of course you can contribute to the next project. In fact, you are welcome to participate at Trib it forward 2017 project.

Junior Hostboard Member sunsetdrive's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Trib It Forward 2016 EXCLUSIVE PROMOTION OFFER!!

would very much like info on offer - thanks for your hard work !

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    Hi sffans,

Defeatedsexfight enjoyed it very much to have worked with you all on this project. As a sign of their appreciation, they offer a special promotion exclusively for us.

Details will follow soon, but I wanted to give you a heads up first, because the promotion is time limited. So the promotion code will have an expiration date.
    I got permission from XP to talk about this exclusive promotion for the members. So I don't tell about it in public in the Producers thread. Also, please do not share this promotion with others.

If you want to know more about this promotion, please do NOT PM me directly, because my inbox gets overflown regularly.
    Instead, post your request in this thread. After I have seen it, I will send you a Private Message (PM) with the details. Make sure that you have turned the option to receive PM's on! After I send the PM to you, I will like your request post, so that you know you should have received a message in your inbox. If for any reason you haven't, please quote reply this post with the problem or PM me.

UPDATE: The expiration date of the promotion code is set to 16th of April 2017. So be make sure to use it before that time. Within this time you can use the code an unlimited amount off times!

Junior Hostboard Member dummy542's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd love the promo code, if still available. Thanks for coordinating so much around here!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dummy542 View Post
    I'd love the promo code, if still available. Thanks for coordinating so much around here!
    I have sent you the link.

For others, pelase quote reply on my post, or I might miss you request. Or PM me now is OK. Inbox is getting a bit more quiet again

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789