Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Trib It Forward 2016 Custom Video Project - Link Being Sent

I have some great news for you all. As you know, due to the generosity of sffan4e, a custom sexfight video produced by Defeated Sexfight was made through the participation of a large number of you and a masterful script written by Ragnar0k. That video has finally been completed and ckskevin is generously donating cloud space for distribution! So, this means that I will start sending out links to the video to all who participated.

I do have a few notes, so here goes:

- Links will be sent via Private Messaging (PM) only to all members who participated.

- I can only send to 5 people at a time, so please be patient. It's going to take me some time to get to everyone.

- Please TURN ON your Private Messaging in your forum account settings!

- If I bump into someone with an account that won't allow PM's, I will place their name in the list below. If you see your name, please turn on PM's and then PM me!

- If you don't receive a link from me and you participated, I apologize for missing you somehow. Please PM me letting me know how you participate and I will send you the link.

Finally, and this is important:

- Ownership and copyright associated with the video all belong to Defeated Sexfight. They own the rights to distribution. So, please do not share the video or the download link. Only members who participated in this project are getting a copy.

And, that's that. I hope you all enjoy the video.

sffan4e, thank you again for your incredible generosity. Words cannot properly describe how amazing your gift to the forum is.

~ XP

-----------------------------------

LIST OF MEMBERS WHO NEED TO TURN ON PRIVATE MESSAGE:

1)
    Last edited by XP; February 7th, 2017 at 10:25 AM.
    Check out the Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum at [url]http://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=294[/url]

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Re: Trib It Forward 2016 Custom Video Project - Link Being S

Thanks sffan4e, XP and cskevin por all!

I'm downloading the video now (I'm curious about the place, maybe I know the town...)
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Senior Hostboard Member calla242's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

i have to admit that i have absolutly no clue what is going on but if you are talking about a sneak preview or so i would love to receive a PM
    Last edited by calla242; February 5th, 2017 at 07:36 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anubisx View Post
    Thanks sffan4e, XP and cskevin por all!

I'm downloading the video now (I'm curious about the place, maybe I know the town...)
    See the teaser picture at the bottom of Trib it forward 2016 project final phase

HB Forum Owner
    Trib It Forward 2016 Custom Video Project - Link Being Sent

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by calla242 View Post
    i have to admit that i have absolutly no clue what is going on but if you are talking about a sneak preview or so i would love to receive a PM
    This isn't a sneak preview. The video itself is fully complete! sffan4e, as you know, paid for a custom video to be produced by Defeated Sexfight as a gift to this forum. That video has been uploaded to ckskevin's cloud account in order for members who participated in this project (via the Polls asking them to choose different aspects of the video) to download it. I'm pretty sure you voted at some point, so a link should be coming your way soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cthusky01 View Post
    Quote used to force Hostboard to notify member.
    cthusky01, please turn on Private Messaging. I am currently unable to send you the link to the video. Please reply here or PM me when you've turned on PMing. Thanks!
    Check out the Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum at [url]http://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=294[/url]

Senior Hostboard Member calla242's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XP View Post
    This isn't a sneak preview. The video itself is fully complete! sffan4e, as you know, paid for a custom video to be produced by Defeated Sexfight as a gift to this forum. That video has been uploaded to ckskevin's cloud account in order for members who participated in this project (via the Polls asking them to choose different aspects of the video) to download it. I'm pretty sure you voted at some point, so a link should be coming your way soon.

- - - Updated - - -

cthusky01, please turn on Private Messaging. I am currently unable to send you the link to the video. Please reply here or PM me when you've turned on PMing. Thanks!
    wh..what? WOW! awesome!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just started downloading. Thank you sffan4e for the money and time put into this. Thank you XP for managing the polls and distribution. And thank you cskevin for hosting.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Amazing! Don't forget to send out the reviewer's copies!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Hey XP, I was looking through the polls and the only one that I voted in was the one asking whether it would be a friendly or unfriendly sexfight. But on the poll thread it can't let you click the number so you can see who voted. Are you able to see that I voted in that one?

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question Re: Trib It Forward 2016 Custom Video Project - Link Being S

Quote Originally Posted by calla242 View Post
    wh..what? WOW! awesome!!
    I tried to find the original Trib it forward thread for you, but was unable to do so. It could have explained a bit for you how it was setup.

Does anyone know where to find the original thread? I believe it used to be Trib It Forward

EDIT: Although unable to find the post, I do have a backup of the text:

"sffan4e's Original Post - "Trib It Forward"
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Lately it came to my attention that quite a few of you are interested in custom videos. I have received quite a few PM asking questions and all.
    Some had financial questions, some had organizational questions. Some were interested but got disappointed that it was out of their budget. Some had doubts about having one made.

So I came up with an idea. I want to give to you guys and gals from Hostboard's Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum a collaborative custom sexfight video.
    Of course, all within the limit of the budget. So an 8 girls brawl, wearing all superheroine outfits, sexfighting in the Batcave is unfortunately out of my reach.
    But you can discuss together which 2 girls you like, what kind of sexfight it's going to be (most orgasms looses, last girl standing wins, etc.), what positions and actions you would like (trib only or including fingering and oral, etc.), what location (bedroom, oil mats, garden, etc.), kind of outfits (lingery, dresses, bikini, etc.), what the script is about, etc. etc.
    The only request I have, is that 1 girl wears my white necklace and the other girl wears my black necklace during the sexfight.
    I already have the co-operation from Defeatedsexfight.com for this gift, and they are excited to work on this project with you.
    I also have permission from XP to post about this here.

Everyone is invited to participate, including those who received my Trib-dolls reward.

Due to personal circumstances I won't be able to guide you through the process. But I think it might be a valuable and fun experience if one of you took it upon
    yourself to be the guide. Talk with the producers, setup polls to vote for your choices, etc. Why only 1 person? Because it's too chaotic for the producer to deal with so many people. That's why I suggest 1 spokes person.
    Please don't PM me, because my inbox overflows fast. Just post things here please.

I hope you like and enjoy this parting gift.

Anyone, who likes to volunteer to be the contact person and arrange things?

Also, let's start with a poll. A sexfight where the winner is the one who forced most orgasms out of her opponent, or the last girl standing?

P.S. I got a bit inspired by the movie Pay It Forward (2000), hence the title of this thread."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garren View Post
    Just started downloading. Thank you sffan4e for the money and time put into this. Thank you XP for managing the polls and distribution. And thank you cskevin for hosting.
    You're most welcome.

Let's not forget Ragnar0k for his work on the script. Without him, the video would not have unfolded like it did. He was also the one who implemented all your sexfight wishes/fantasies into the story. You can find the script here My sexfight scripts

And don't forget the producer and the girls. Without them we still only had some ideas typed down on the digital whiteboard icon11

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hemmie View Post
    Amazing! Don't forget to send out the reviewer's copies!
    I am working on that with XP. Sorry for the delay.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJo View Post
    Hey XP, I was looking through the polls and the only one that I voted in was the one asking whether it would be a friendly or unfriendly sexfight. But on the poll thread it can't let you click the number so you can see who voted. Are you able to see that I voted in that one?
    Hi RickyJo, I hope it can be resolved. XP got it pretty busy. Please have a little patience while for the reply.
    Last edited by sffan4e; March 5th, 2017 at 10:24 PM.

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast