Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Idea: Cheesy Action Movie Sexfights

So I was watching one of those really silly 80's action movies the other day (I believe it was called 'Deadly Prey'), the kind where the hero is this muscle-bound dude who spends 60% of the movie in nothing but a pair of short-shorts, and 95% of the movie with out a shirt, the bad guys are a bunch of similarly muscle-bound dudes who hardly wear shirts either, there's a metric crap-ton of homoeroticism, like, half the interactions between the hero and the villain leave you thinking 'are these two going to kiss/fuck or what?'

And I got to thinking: What if we took this idea, swapped out all of the hot dudes for hot ladies, kept the homoeroticism and lack of clothing and put in a whole lot of sexfighting?

Like it's this one badass sexy soldier lady against a team of sexy mercenary ladies with a whole lot of fucking along the way.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Idea: Cheesy Action Movie Sexfights

Reminds me of a silly old skool action movie in a post apocalyptic world, where after some biological world War the male species of the human race has been nearly exterminated. What better way to destroy your enemy race, by eliminating the males so they can not repopulate right? Well, unfortunately the enemy had the same idea.
    So to cut things short, only women roam the world. Women in heavy metal like outfits. And they fight over the last man. What they did not wear heavy metal outfits, but lingerie. And they had sexfights to decide who gets to mate with the guy? One lucky guy? Or one exhausted male concubine?

Quote Originally Posted by Adrock View Post
    So I was watching one of those really silly 80's action movies the other day (I believe it was called 'Deadly Prey'), the kind where the hero is this muscle-bound dude who spends 60% of the movie in nothing but a pair of short-shorts, and 95% of the movie with out a shirt, the bad guys are a bunch of similarly muscle-bound dudes who hardly wear shirts either, there's a metric crap-ton of homoeroticism, like, half the interactions between the hero and the villain leave you thinking 'are these two going to kiss/fuck or what?'

And I got to thinking: What if we took this idea, swapped out all of the hot dudes for hot ladies, kept the homoeroticism and lack of clothing and put in a whole lot of sexfighting?

Like it's this one badass sexy soldier lady against a team of sexy mercenary ladies with a whole lot of fucking along the way.
    Last edited by sffan4e; February 6th, 2017 at 07:33 PM.