Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Idea: Love Triangle turned Melee ? Trois

So here's a concept I'm actually surprised I've never seen.

Take the standard Love Triangle setup between three women, with two having an intense sexual rivalry and are fighting over the third. They've gotten together for one final showdown, with the third woman that they are fighting over present as the 'prize'.

Except, midway through the fight, the third woman decides she's had enough of being treated like a prize to be fought over, and jumps into the fight herself. From there the fight becomes a three-way battle for dominance, with all 3 women trying to sexually dominate the other two.

I'm honestly surprised I've never seen this done before. It seems like such a obvious twist on the regular Love-Triangle/Sexfight setup.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Idea: Love Triangle turned Melee ? Trois

Screw you, she's my bitch!
    You wish, she's my bitch!
    No way, I am no ones bitch. You are my bitches!
    What!? Screw you too, come over here and I show you who is whom's bitch!
    Yeah, come here and see who really the alpha bitch is!

Senior Hostboard Member Julieta76's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Red face Re: Idea: Love Triangle turned Melee ? Trois

Years ago on Yahoo Messenger, I?ve had a cyber with this:

I was dating a girl, and my rival too. So we "accidentally" meet in the shopping mall. After a hot trash talk, we locked in the restroom and start a catball that leads to a sloppy kissing duel, grinding our bodies, still dressed, as we trash talk and cum almost at the same time. We was about to have our second round, getting naked when her cell phone sounds. She was sms, by a friend, with a pic of our mutual lover making out and cuddling at the park.
    She (my rival) and I almost rush to a motel to have our sexfighting duel and after a hot draw (kissfight, mutual masturbation, 69 and scissor trib, finishing with missionary tribbing) we decided to meet her and her new lover. Sooo... we had a 4 on the floor tournament.
    I?d like to share the full log, but since some disgracefull people says "they are unreadable" (read it with a puritan and nasal voice), I?ve decided to delete 'em.

Senior Hostboard Member christien's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Idea: Love Triangle turned Melee à Trois

I know of a futanari version of this if you guys are interested

[DarkYamatoman] The Uzumaki Affairs Part 3 (Naruto) - E-Hentai Galleries
    If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, everyday would be like christmas.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Julieta76 View Post
    Years ago on Yahoo Messenger, I?ve had a cyber with this:

I was dating a girl, and my rival too. So we "accidentally" meet in the shopping mall. After a hot trash talk, we locked in the restroom and start a catball that leads to a sloppy kissing duel, grinding our bodies, still dressed, as we trash talk and cum almost at the same time. We was about to have our second round, getting naked when her cell phone sounds. She was sms, by a friend, with a pic of our mutual lover making out and cuddling at the park.
    She (my rival) and I almost rush to a motel to have our sexfighting duel and after a hot draw (kissfight, mutual masturbation, 69 and scissor trib, finishing with missionary tribbing) we decided to meet her and her new lover. Sooo... we had a 4 on the floor tournament.
    I?d like to share the full log, but since some disgracefull people says "they are unreadable" (read it with a puritan and nasal voice), I?ve decided to delete 'em.
    I would looooooooove to read this from beginning to the end !!!!

PM me if you can

kiss

Senior Hostboard Member
    Idea: Love Triangle turned Melee ? Trois

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Try this.

Two hot busty milf's, who have had it with men. And find their lives boring, not much meaning.
    These same two might even be cougars, and way in the back of their minds maybe bi-sexual too.
    Along comes a hot much younger busty woman, who doesn't know how hot she really is.
    Who, like the two older women, find men boring. That all they want to do - is fuck her. And she to,
    might be bi-sexual.

Some way, some how, these three women meet. The older women fall for this younger woman. She
    reminds them of their selves, when they were her age.

Anyway, the older women tit/sex fight each other. After they realize they both want the younger woman
    for them selves. The younger woman witness their fuck fight, and gets turned on. All of this tit to tit, cunt
    to cunt, clit to clit action makes her want in on this too. But with witch hot milf.
    Not caring, she jumps in, making it a triangle tit/cunt fuck fight.

Thoughts

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dwcole View Post
    Try this.

Two hot busty milf's, who have had it with men. And find their lives boring, not much meaning.
    These same two might even be cougars, and way in the back of their minds maybe bi-sexual too.
    Along comes a hot much younger busty woman, who doesn't know how hot she really is.
    Who, like the two older women, find men boring. That all they want to do - is fuck her. And she to,
    might be bi-sexual.

Some way, some how, these three women meet. The older women fall for this younger woman. She
    reminds them of their selves, when they were her age.

Anyway, the older women tit/sex fight each other. After they realize they both want the younger woman
    for them selves. The younger woman witness their fuck fight, and gets turned on. All of this tit to tit, cunt
    to cunt, clit to clit action makes her want in on this too. But with witch hot milf.
    Not caring, she jumps in, making it a triangle tit/cunt fuck fight.

Thoughts
    Probably happens more often than you think. Girls tongue fighting in college Dorms was a real big deal about ten years ago. Apparently was responsible for a big meningitis outbreak however .
    [URL="http://www.catfightcity.com/stories/SecretarysThievess_Chap1of2.pdf"]

[IMG]http://www.catfightcity.com/DownloadCFParty2d.jpg[/IMG]

CatBall Catfights the HOTTEST Catfights:cool:[/URL][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]