Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Idea: Insane Motorcycle Sexfight

Alright, this isn't so much a story concept like my other posts, just one batshit-crazy-awesome idea for a sexfight I've had floating around my head for a while.

So the idea is two extremely sexy rival spies and/or thieves are making an escape together after a heist/mission on two motorcycles. Both are also completely naked. They?d already started a sexfight during the infiltration, but were discovered and interrupted before they could finish.

As they rocket down the costal, cliff-side road, the ladies decide it?s time to finish what they started. However, they don?t want to slow down and give the bad guys chasing them time to catch up. Their solution? Both women pull their bikes right up next to each other, they stand up on the bikes facing each other, each now steering with one of their feet, and mash their tits together while fingering each other to make each other cum.

So in summary, we have two very sexy ladies in a stand-up titfight/finger-fuck while standing on two motorcycles hurtling down the road at 90 MPH.
    But that?s not even the end of it. At some point the bad guys manage to catch up after all and start shooting at them. One of the bikes gets shot and starts to crash, so the ladies both switch to the other bike.

They are now lying on the bike, scissoring each other with one of the ladies driving with her feet. Both ladies have a gun in each other (they were in the bikes) and are shooting the bad guys while ducking and weaving through their fire. And throughout all of this, these ladies are still fuck-fighting each other! Hell, they probably find time to lean up for some tit-mashing and/or kissing.

I don't even know how this would finish. Probably something involving a massive explosion. Likely right as they orgasm

Senior Hostboard Member
    Idea: Insane Motorcycle Sexfight

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Idea: Insane Motorcycle Sexfight

adeock

That idea is so cool.
    What if to hot women, good or bad. Were in a airplane, and the plane was going down - soon.
    And.
    What if there was only one parachute. Maybe they both jump together with the one parachute, some how holding
    them together as they fall though the air - while tit/sex fighting too.
    Or.
    There might even be two parachutes on the plane for both hot women, and at the same time they jump.
    As they fall though the air, they reach out to each other - and, yes tit/sex fight tangled up in the straps.
    And yet, they land safely - and still they keep going at one another under the opened parachutes.
    Next.
    Maybe two hot inland women see them falling though the air, and they run and find the fallen women.
    And some way, some how a two on two hot women tit/sex fight orgy breaks out - later.

Thanks again adrock.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Those ideas have merit! And a new action movie franchise is born, move over 007 with your license to kill as 069 holds a license to thrill. Anyone have contacts in Hollywood?

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fett33 View Post
    Those ideas have merit! And a new action movie franchise is born, move over 007 with your license to kill as 069 holds a license to thrill. Anyone have contacts in Hollywood?
    No, only with Defeated, Tribdolls, Foxycombat, Xtremefemalefighting... but I don't believe do any motorcycle sexfight stunts

But... there are artists that draw or made some artwork that I guess could do it.
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dwcole View Post
    adeock

That idea is so cool.
    What if to hot women, good or bad. Were in a airplane, and the plane was going down - soon.
    And.
    What if there was only one parachute. Maybe they both jump together with the one parachute, some how holding
    them together as they fall though the air - while tit/sex fighting too.
    Or.
    There might even be two parachutes on the plane for both hot women, and at the same time they jump.
    As they fall though the air, they reach out to each other - and, yes tit/sex fight tangled up in the straps.
    And yet, they land safely - and still they keep going at one another under the opened parachutes.
    I've actually had pretty much that exact same idea myself for a while Though my idea has an added bit where they sexfight over the parachute for a while before both diving for it and falling out of the plane with it.

Also, it has an alternate ending where the parachute falls out of the plane while the two women are fighting over it. Enraged, both ladies ride the plane, and each other, into the ground. And they somehow survive uninjured and finish their fight in the burning wreckage.

Quote Originally Posted by dwcole View Post
    Next.
    Maybe two hot inland women see them falling though the air, and they run and find the fallen women.
    And some way, some how a two on two hot women tit/sex fight orgy breaks out - later.

Thanks again adrock.
    I think I know how this could work. The parachute falls out, and both ladies jump out of the plane to grab it. They don't get to it in time, but they were flying over a mountain range and they land in a snow-bank so they're fine. They continue their sexfight in the snow and end up tumbling down the snow-covered mountain side. Part-way down the mountain is an isolated lodge and inside are two other very sexy ladies about to engage in some intense love-making but are interrupted when our two fighters come crashing through the window. The two new ladies are pissed at being interrupted and a four-way fight ensues

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adrock View Post

Also, it has an alternate ending where the parachute falls out of the plane while the two women are fighting over it. Enraged, both ladies ride the plane, and each other, into the ground. And they somehow survive uninjured and finish their fight in the burning wreckage.

Reminds of a detective comic from way back, probably 30 years ago. Two female criminals end up on a boat which is sinking. Instead of saving themselves, they fight and the scene ends with them drowning eachother. Just wished I bought that comic. If anyone know which comic I'm talking about. Please leave a message.