Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sexfight Story by Hemmie

Hey people! I finally wrote a sexfight story! It's inspired by the Magical Sexfighters topic, and stars two characters who are ripoffs of pre-existing Magical Girls/Women. Try to guess who!

If I get a reasonably positive response, I've got something like three stories already referenced in the text of this one.

Content warnings:
    1) One of the characters becomes a futanari right at the end, and there are references to dickgirls in the text.
    2) The actual sex is more wedding-night romance than a fight, though it is competitive.
    [S]3) This is the first sexfight I've ever written that I didn't immediately print off so I could ceremonially burn it, but I'm still certain I could do much better with practice.
    [/S]

Athenia, circa 2029

Himeko lay on her back, basking in the heat of the high noon suns. A cold wind occasionally stirred, sweeping down from the mountains and caressing her exposed skin like a nervous girlfriend. She shivered, only partially from the cold.

She could spend entire days lying naked in the suns like this. With her needs paid for by a pension from the Federation Navy, and her privacy guaranteed by the anti-intrusion barriers surrounding her little house, Himeko had little desire to work.

Ever since the Tannh?user Capitulation, almost the entire Guardian Core (what the civilians called Magical Girls, though most of them were adults, and only most of those were women) had been made redundant overnight. As one of the older guardians still in service, Himeko had gladly taken her redundancy pay, her pension, her bonuses, and the full year of paid vacation owed to her by the Interdimensional Federation Navy, and retired to the Garden World of Athenia.

Retired at twenty three, and still retired at thirty. Her mother would have been so pissed.

Himeko sighed. It wasn't that she missed the work, which had frequently been disgusting and/or life threatening, but she was a little upset no-one visited her. Aside from Kisakiko, who really didn't count.

She rolled over, breasts pressing into the foam mat, and let the sun warm her back for a while. Himeko's transformation trinket, the purple Pearl strung around her neck (what the general public called an encoder for some reason), settled in place, pressed between her boobs. It buzzed, a little irritated, and Himeko shushed it.

She thought of friends and lovers. Most of one had become the other, eventually.

Yuri was some big-shot Admiral now, with an adopted family in the tens and a string of nepotism accusations. Raken had gone back to her researches on the nature of magic, chasing some foolishness about the lost world of Eolith.

Mya, beautiful, alien Mya, was long gone, and damn her red eyes.

>

Himeko woke with a start, still drunk.

Something was wrong, and it wasn't the way the room shifted like a minor dimensional quake. It wasn't the scattering of holos of the time Yuri had hosted a striptease for her twenty-first birthday, though they were distracting. The shadows between each projection moved with the cycles of each loop. Himeko shut them off with a thought, leaving her standing in the light of the primary moon.

The clock said 3AM, and something itched in the back of Himeko's mind. After a moment of silence, the itch increased. Both itches felt like they were simultaneously inside her brain and several kilometres to the north. A third itch, much closer, decided things for her.

"Pearl. Encode." she whispered.

"Encoding" responded the trinket. Light burst from the little sphere, flowing across her body like oil.

It coated her breasts first, holding them in place like a sports bra, then swept across her back and down, tickling everywhere it covered. When it was finished, Himeko wore something like a one-piece swimsuit with a frilly skirt, long socks, and fingerless gloves. The entire ensemble was shaded white and purple, the same purple as Himeko's eyes. Miraculously it was both perfectly skin-tight while being breathable, made as it was of essentially an intelligent fog. She scratched the material, marvelling at the way it turned her finger away while transferring the sensation of touch down to her leg a few microns below.

When it was done, Himeko felt like she was eighteen again. Maybe heavier in the chest.

As a final gift, Pearl purged the remaining alcohol from Himeko's system with a simple healing spell. Himeko staggered, going through a full hangover and back to cold sobriety in the space of a second.

"Thanks."

"No problem, boss."

Himeko concentrated, and a magic circle swept across her, forming a path from the prefab living room to an opening exactly twenty metres up, above the rooftop garden. She hovered in place above the house, looking out across the dark expanse of Avalon's forests. In her second sight, she saw the purple shells of her barriers. None of them had collapsed, or even been visibly damaged.

Himeko watched as her fourth barrier sparked, gaining a barely human-sized hole. The itch in her brain flared up as something passed through, then began to fade as the barrier reset itself.

Experimentally, Himeko deliberately failed her outer barriers, pushing the energy of all four outer shells into her fifth barrier and creating a multiple levelled shell, each level rotating slowly to cover any plausible weaknesses of the other four.

The mysterious spark reached the shell. It stopped, seeming to consider its options. Then it slipped through easily. Whoever this was, they were as magically skilled as her. Probably a Guardian.

Or Kisakiko.

Himeko withdrew all but her primary and final barriers, and flew, slowly and obviously, to meet her guest.

>

They met in the forest. The spark was roughly human sized, shimmering too fast to be obviously recognisable, until it noticed Himeko.

Then it stopped. Stopped motion, stopped shimmering, revealed itself to be a woman.

A beautiful woman, by most standards. Achingly perfect by the standards of the Guardian Core.

Almost two metres tall, fit and mostly well muscled, with maybe a little extra weight around the belly, ass and particularly her breasts which looked just small enough to not be annoying. Himeko's guest was dressed in something like a one-piece swimsuit with a frilly skirt, long socks, and fingerless gloves. The outfit was red and white, and so tight as to be painted on. Specifically, Himeko could see that her guest's nipples were hard enough to cut glass.

Involuntarily, Himeko rubbed her thighs together.

Her guest had a soft rounded face with a button nose, a nearly perpetual grin, and large red eyes, unusually brightly coloured for her Earth-Japanese face. Her hair was short and black, in a pixie cut.

The spitting image of Himeko, aside from her colour scheme.

Himeko floated across the clearing. She inspected her guest, and was inspected in turn. Floating closer, she avoided the gentle arms of her guest, and slapped her doppelganger across the left cheek with all the playful force of an artillery bombardment.

The air shook, several trees splintered into kindling and sap and the soft loamy earth immediately below the two women decided to leave in all directions, then rained down like pieces of a meteor.

Himeko grinned, involuntarily, as her combat reflexes came flooding back. She leapt away, standing on the air, opening half-forgotten magic circuits with a flood of savage joy. Pearl's auxiliary systems filtered the battlefield, removing unnecessary considerations like falling clods or entire trees, painting Himeko's target with an aura in second-sight.

Himeko's doppelganger, who had apparently easily withstood this opening salvo, dropped to her knees in the crater. A single iridescent tear slipped down her face. Then another.

Himeko frowned. Her doppelganger still looked like her, was still dressed in a complete barrier suit, but she wasn't fighting. The last, and until today, only clone she'd fought had been almost indestructible, as well as kind of stupid, more than a little narcissistic and gayer than a bent rainbow. She'd defeated that clone by distracting the other woman with mid-combat makeouts, then binding her with magic, and then fingering her through the oily surface of the barrier suit at high altitude until the other woman had promised to go and sin no more. Taking a slap like that should barely have counted as foreplay to Kisakiko.

Kisakiko, who dressed in blue and black, to match her eyes, and who always announced her visits with an obviously fake promise to explode Athenia if Himeko couldn't get her off.

So this couldn't be Kisakiko.

Dammit, now she'd have to apologize.

>

Himeko floated down to the earth, landing next to her doppelganger. Carefully, she enveloped the other woman in a hug, which was nervously returned. Her probably-not-a-clone felt like a day spent sunbathing, which decided things for her.

"Mya?"

Her doppelganger froze.

"Sorry for trying to explode you before."

The other Himeko shimmered. Long elfen ears extended out of her projection, literally black skin replaced Himeko's relatively pale skin. Mya's haircut and general build didn't change much, but her face shifted from Himeko's perpetual grin and soft roundness to Mya's slight frown and sharper lines.

Himeko leant back as Mya's barrier suit faded, replaced with the trail of luminescent markings that were as common to Space-Elves and as individual to Mya as fingerprints, bands of stars that started at Mya's cheeks and swept down along the curve of her neck and out. They swirled around and across her breasts, circling dark areola, then down to her hips before sweeping back to highlight her crotch. As Himeko watched, entranced, the tattos faded from dark red to unlit black, then back out through dark red, to wine to fresh blood, to a pale rose blush, then back.

After a minute of this, Mya coughed, and Himeko looked her in the face. Mya didn't seem too upset with the inspection.

Pearl buzzed, running diagnostics. Mya was fine, physically. A little drained. A little emotionally on edge, but the crying had helped. Himeko couldn't think of anything to say, so she held the woman she'd once planned to marry, and she waited.

"Is it customary to attack visitors?" Mya asked. Her voice was as quiet as Himeko remembered it, but she'd forgotten how it cut across the ambient sound.

"Around here? Yeah." Himeko realized how that could sound. "There's a clone of me, lives on the other continent. We fight."

"Oh?"

"Not seriously or anything, it's just good exercise."

Mya's frown deepened. "I have years to catch up. May I?"

Himeko nodded. "Read all the mind you want."

Himeko felt soft fingers running across her scalp, then a spark as the sensation passed through her skull. She kept her eyes closed. "Ah! Polishing the queen's mirror!" Out of all the alien things Mya had ever said, this was up there. Himeko didn't need to ask which part of her memory Mya had seen, because Mya blushed, cheeks glowing with the same colour pattern as the cycle of her tattoos. "This Kisakiko-the-blue. She is your consort?" Mya's audible grin was a little strange, as she managed to speak it without changing her expression.

"Consort?" Himeko's memory, perhaps assisted by the warm psychic attentions of Mya Eos El Gares, daughter of Queen Zera Dos El Gares, born to consort Eos El Gares, helpfully supplied the relevant information on the social politics of an entirely female shapeshifter species, and how sex, and specifically sex-fights between queens, was often a political act. Now consciously knowing these things, Himeko replied. "Nope."

"You are hers?"

"Also no. Humans don't have that specific custom."

"Then why?" Mya's eyes were sparkling, but the grin was now a visible one. "I did not realize humans had sex recreationally."

"We-what?-We're bored and horny, and maybe a little psychologically damaged." Himeko frowned. "That's us, I mean. Himeko and Kisakiko. Not the entire human species. Maybe. You disappeared for a decade."

Mya looked lachrymose.

"Not that I'm blaming you! You had to go be Queen, had to make sure the rest of the sabbatine followed the terms of the Tannh?user Capitulation. You had to find a wife, and continue your-" Himeko's conscious mind caught up with her voice. "Dammit. This is you saying yes, isn't it?"

Mya smiled. "You understand?"

"I-" Himeko paused. "Yeah, I think so. I saw Delambre and Kara Swordfight. Front row." She grinned. "Had girl-cum in my hair for the rest of the day. Fans bought it right off my head." Himeko stood, lifting Mya up with her. They both stepped back.

Mya Eos El Gares smiled, radiantly, then settled her expression into a controlled, regal frown. "Himeko Sakura Zar Athenia. I challenge you."

Himeko smiled. Zar meant If she won the sexfight, she'd be formally recognised as queen of a world, with a beautiful alien wife and advisor. If she lost, Himeko would be the beautiful trophy wife, but she wouldn't lose the world, and would keep her own council. Because according to Sabbatine law, she was an un-landed commoner. Either way, Mya would live with her, and they'd be left alone. Probably.

Mya stepped forward. "We will battle without combat magic."

Mya stepped forward, again. She continued "We will battle to submission, or exhaustion."

Mya stepped forward, pressing her breasts into Himeko's and holding her in a bearhug. "We will battle in a place of my choosing."

"Mya Eos El Gares. By the ties-that-bind, your terms are accepted." Himeko replied. She returned the hug, forcing both women together, chest to chest, taut nipple to taut nipple, staring into her formerly lost lover's eyes. Mya felt like a human-shaped sun.

Mya laughed. "Were you born under the River of Kyndalos?" the space-elf leant in, snatching a delicate kiss. "Such a perfectly timed response from my soon to be consort."

"That's what Kara said at the start of the match." Himeko shifted her weight, pressing Mya's already engorged clit into Himeko's thigh. Mya gasped as the burst of pleasure lit her up, grit her teeth, then smiled. Himeko kissed her, licking at Mya's tongue. "I'll wife you. Right here."

Mya giggled. "I invite you to try, my love. But-" Himeko cut her off with another sloppy kiss. When Mya could speak again, she continued. "Not here. Not now."

Himeko pouted.

"Your dwelling has a rooftop garden." Mya smiled, blushing rose. "You will become mine there. Tomorrow. Noon."

>

They slept together that night. Actually slept, nude, chest to chest, because Himeko's bed was barely big enough for both of them. Pressed together, unused to sleeping with a partner, they woke each other up a few times. Snatched kisses, caressed each other, whispered stories spun from dreams. They slept in.

Over a breakfast of native fruit, Himeko asked one of the questions she should have asked earlier. "Will we be swordfighting?"

Mya raised an eyebrow, popped a segment of something Kimeko had taken to calling athenian-kiwi into her mouth.

"I've never had a dick before." Himeko continued.

"Ah." Mya considered this, chewing. Himeko watched her neck as she swallowed. "My love, how is your biological manipulation magic?"

"Still terrible."

"Do you consent to a second?"

Himeko thought about Kisakiko, all the mayhem her "evil twin" could bring, and how so very little of it would be useful. "No-one available on short notice."

"Then, no" Mya smiled "You will not be able to manifest a penis."

"Darn." Himeko frowned. "Wait, you said-"

Pearl helpfully buzzed between Himeko's boobs, and she lost the thread of the conversation. Almost noon.

Mya stood up. "Make your preparations, my love. I will meet you on the roof." Mya's legs locking from stress would have spoiled the effect of her exit, so Himeko made sure not to notice how Mya staggered out of the kitchen. She watched Mya's backside instead.

Then she set up a series of toys on the kitchen table, next to a simple portal spell. Spacefolding wasn't combat magic.

At least, it shouldn't be.

>

As Himeko stepped up the rooftop stairs, she staggered. The summer heat of Athenia at noon had vanished, replaced with something like a warm night. The high blue sky was gone, and instead her garden was the dark blue, nearly black, of midnight, lit by a line of thousands of stars. The River of Kyndalos, the stars that lit the core worlds of the old Sabbatine empire. As illusions went, Mya's mood lighting was almost perfect. Occasionally, tiny wispy clouds made their way through the upper curve of the illusion's dome.

Mya Eos El Gares sat under her own illusion, at the far edge of a soft looking mat. The markings on her skin glowed softly with the star's light, a rainbow in off-white. When Mya opened her eyes, her irises glowed with the same softly prismatic light. Mya smiled, beatifically, and Himeko almost surrendered right there. Almost, but for the knowledge that Mya wanted them to battle, that instant and unconditional surrender would upset her.

So instead, Himeko said "Once we're married, I'm going to throw out all my nightlights."

Mya paused, working through the translation. Then she laughed, and the sound shivered through Himeko's brain, then down through her chest. "This, my love, is a memory." Mya stood, long muscular legs stretching, and Himeko rubbed her thighs together. Mya opened her arms. "Come to me."

Himeko walked onto the mat, with slow careful steps. As she approached, Mya's heat caressed her skin, sweeping up into her hardening nipples and down into her dripping pussy in time with the beats of her heart, the gasps of her breath. She felt like a thousand spectral lovers were touching her at once, kissing her belly and her lips, massaging her arms and legs with strong grips pushing into the core of her body, rubbing her back and kissing her neck, squeezing her ass, tickling her feet and rubbing every inch of skin, pushing up her legs towards her inner thighs, licking the backs of her knees, the indentation of her belly button, and carefully avoiding directly touching anything even remotely resembling her hardening clit or dripping pussy, though when her wetness slid down her left inner thigh Himeko distinctly felt a spectral tongue lick it up.

Himeko's experience of sex was mostly rough and half-desperate, fast enough to be just on the acceptable side of dangerous. This felt like a massage, like all her tensions were melting in Mya's heat.

Mya held her, letting her lean forward into welcoming arms, as the sabbatine queen carefully crouched down, settling Himeko onto her knees. The massage continued, picking up the pace, and moving slowly across her body. A spectral tongue flicked the edge of Himeko's left areola, just once, and she shivered. A set of spectral lips kissed the upper edge of her pubic hair, and Himeko slipped further down as her legs opened. Mya kissed her, real, warm lips pressing against hers, the slightest hint of tongue flicking into her mouth, and Himeko wanted to lie back and await Mya's gentle attentions, she wanted hour after hour of slow, controlled orgasms, she wanted to melt in Mya's heat, and-

Pearl buzzed, dismissing most of Mya's illusion.

Himeko was still about three licks from cumming, memories of pleasure flooding her body with the hammer beat of her heart, still seeing the world and everything in it through a glaze of lust, but now what she wanted, what she really wanted, was to push Mya onto her back and ride her wife to as many mutual orgasms as they could both stand.

Himeko tried to reposition her arms from around Mya's shoulders, and a pair of strong hot fingers carefully rubbed her clit. Three gentle strokes, and Himeko had to clench her teeth and try not to moan from the airbursting shock of her first orgasm. Mya kept pumping, almost hesitantly, as Himeko's pussy spasmed, echoing pleasure sweeping up and down her body.

Himeko pulled herself back together piece by piece, reawakening limb by limb, and finding herself pressed into the mat by roughly one Mya-worth of weight. Mya's hands held hers, Mya's slightly larger breasts pressed into hers, and judging by heat, Mya's clit was just a few centimetres away from kissing Himeko's. However, where Mya's legs were holding her up in a stable crouch, Himeko's were so spread that her feet were up by her ears, calves pressed down by Mya's shoulders.

Himeko's eyes focused, revealing Mya's face, almost nose-to-nose with her. The alien woman's expression was half-lust, half serious worry, and she was still glowing. Himeko struggled against gravity, trying to thrash out of her pin with limbs more relaxed than they'd been in a long time.

Mya waited her out, then kissed her, delicately.

Himeko pouted.

"Be still, my love." Mya whispered.

"Yeah, that's not go-" Himeko's reply vanished into a pleasured shriek as Mya pressed their clits together, slick flesh twitching with their heartbeats. Mya worked her hips, rubbing their hot pussies together, moving her clit to strike at Himeko's, to rub across it, to kiss and crush into one sensitive core of pure pleasure.

Mya thrust onto and into Himeko, sliding slick lips together, gasping with each insinuating thrust. The muscles of Mya's abs grated against Himeko's softer belly. Again and again, Himeko used what little control she had to push back, to attempt to counter Mya's thrusts, to strike with her clit and force Mya to let go of her hands. Mya's body flickered with erotic heat, bursting with each hit. Each strike against the meteoric heat of Mya's clit sent an elecric burst of pleasure across her entire body, but Himeko rode it out, watching through half-closed eyes as Mya drove herself into a frenzy.

When Mya came, she came quietly, with an insinuating shudder and a flicker of light flowing up and down the starlight-markings across her body, forcing the hard nub of her clit even further down onto Himeko before going limp. Himeko bucked a few times, forcing Mya to ride the echoing shocks of her orgasm, earning a chain of almost whispered moans.

They lay together, Mya still shuddering, until Himeko pushed with her right leg, rolling Mya onto her back, then followed the alien woman over. Mya looked like a goddess in repose, the iridescent starlight markings on her skin still glowing softly.

Himeko noticed that the glow had spread: Mya's nipples looked like shafts of light. She lay herself on top of Mya, pinning her right arm and leg, and idly played with the rubbery flesh of Mya's left nipple. She walked her right hand down Mya's body, across her belly button, down through the shimmering silvery bush, before cupping the alien woman's vagina and playing with her glowing pussy lips.

Mya woke up with Himeko suckling on her nipple, licking circles around the shaft. She shoved her pussy into Himeko's waiting hand, and Himeko obliged her, sliding her soaking middle and index fingers into Mya's slit. Mya shuddered in time with Himeko's fingers, spasming as Himeko mashed the alien's clit. Carefully, Himeko slid another finger inside, drumming a staccato beat against the inside of Mya's vaginal walls.

Three hot fingers scrambled against Himeko's pussy, then slid carefully inside as Mya's palm mashed into Himeko's clit. Himeko yelped, pulling away from Mya's nipple to look Mya in the eyes, and saw the same uncontrolled lust she'd seen before. Mya's palm worked careful circles across Himeko's crotch, fingers moving as a unit, masturbating her slowly and thoughtlessly.

Then the focus returned to Mya's eyes. She smiled, and Himeko had just long enough to brace herself before Mya finger fucked her, almost drilling her clit off with a burst of electric pleasure which crackled up and down her body, bending her back. Himeko howled at the sky, eager fingers drilling into Mya's spasming pussy. Both women came together, before Himeko collapsed on top of Mya, almost boneless. Both women lay together, kissing and licking at each other in the afterglow.

"Hah." Himeko gasped. "Ah."

Mya kissed her again, soft lips barely brushing hers. When Himeko could move, she rolled off her elfin lover and they lay together, gasping, drenched in sweat.

"How did...?" Himeko couldn't finish the sentence.

Mya moved into a crouch, then held up her right hand. It glowed, sparking with wine-red lightning.

"This hand of yours is burning red." Himeko laughed.

Mya looked at her, one eyebrow slowly raising.

Himeko kept laughing. She said "Shining fingering, heat up!" but was barely comprehensible as her laughter cut each word into syllables.

Mya's eyes widened. "I-?"

Himeko held her breath and swallowed the rest of her laughter. She said "I'm fine." from her position on the floor.

Mya frowned. "We can annul-"

"No." Himeko reached up and pulled the alien woman down, pressing them together in a hug, chest to chest. "I want you to finish me off." she said.

To her credit, Mya still looked nervous.

"Just don't expect me to move much." Himeko continued. She cast a bodily maintenance spell, just to be sure.

"Pearl?" Mya asked.

"Himeko is operating within normal parameters." The encoder said. "You have our consent."

Mya kissed Himeko, locking their lips together and licking at her lover's tongue. Himeko stayed almost boneless, lying back and holding Mya in place as they pressed together. They kissed like that for a while, Mya sending probing kisses and licking her lover's lips, Himeko holding on. Their nipples flicked across each other, their bellies pressed together, the warm slickness of their engorged pussies slid across each other, clit meeting clit in careful sparks of heat and pleasure. Himeko let go, bracing herself with her arms, while she held her lover in place with her legs.

After a few minutes of this, Mya stopped, pulling back. "You are sure?" she asked.

Himeko kissed her.

Mya smiled. Her clit thickened, glowing with magic as it extended and pressed against Himeko's lower lips. Slowly, carefully, Mya thrust with her hips, and Himeko found herself filling with a shaft of pure heat. Her vaginal muscles gripped and flexed, sucking Mya's newly formed cock inside her and holding it in place. Himeko squeezed Mya's shaft with her inner muscles, and Mya gasped. She tried to pull out, and found herself locked in place.

"I said I'd wife you." Himeko said.

Using her legs, she pulled Mya as deep inside as she could go, sealing them together. She then let go just enough for Mya to pull halfway out, slowly. The sabbatine woman moaned as Himeko pulled her back in, driving the thick meat of Mya's shaft into her pussy, glans to base. Himeko could feel the twitch of Mya's heartbeat.

Himeko smiled.

Mya tried to resist, to pull out, but the vice grip of Himeko's pussy held her in place. Mya tried to dismiss her spell and free herself, but Himeko's maintenance spell prevented her. Mya stared down at Himeko, eyes glazed with lust. Giving herself up to the inevitable, Mya thrust, following the rythm of Himeko's grip. Himeko's inner muscles beat a pattern across Mya's shaft, gripping and relaxing, pressuring the head of Mya's dick and controlling her.

After a few minutes, Mya came, ejaculating a stream of hot cum inside Himeko's pussy. Himeko sueezed down on Mya's shaft and a minute later, she came again, her oversensitive dick betraying her. Mya tried to struggle away, but Himeko rolled them both, ending up riding on top. Mya flopped back, nearly boneless, as Himeko rode her to another bursting orgasm.

Himeko summoned her spacefold, reaching through the hole in reality and finding a small egg-shaped vibrator. She reached behind her, rubbing the buzzing machine against the base of Mya's clit/dick.

"I submit." Mya whispered.

Himeko threw the vibrator away, and it buzzed off into irrelevance. After one farewell squeeze, she pulled herself off Mya with a pop, and settled down next to her wife, stroking the other woman's abs and walking her fingers up and down the bioluminescent marks on her skin as Mya recovered.

A thought occurred to her. "Question." Himeko said. "Am I pregnant now?"

"It is possible. I apologize. I was swept away-"

Himeko cut her off with a kiss. "Because if I'm not, we're doing this again."

HB Forum Owner
    Sexfight Story by Hemmie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Sexfight Story by Hemmie

I must say, this was a fantastic read. The magical elements were well used. I'm glad to see such a fine piece of work come out of the magical sexfights topic. You don't give yourself enough credit, Hemmie. You're a good writer and I am excited to see what you have in store for us next.
    Check out the Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum at [url]http://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=294[/url]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Some really talented people on this site, wish I could write stories like this, well done.

Senior Hostboard Member calla242's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

wow very well written. i love stories with magic. seems we have to new writer ^^

Junior Hostboard Member combatfan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great story!
    It's good to see new ideas constantly being explored on this forum