Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Submission sexfight

JugglesTheClown

Re: Submission sexfight

Quote Originally Posted by christien View Post
    chickfight has the best camera angles. Love how there are 3 simultaneous angles of the 69.
    Their work is legitimately professional.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scalopane View Post
    Perhaps she is not the prettiest but she is amazingly competitive. She add value to the league of ladies who are part of chickfight. I like more the chubby models, but I think Joslyn is a corner stone for this league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'll take Amber, Kenna, Lacy, etc any day. They may not e the best looking, but they're at least attractive. Jocelyn takes me right out of it as she's maybe a 3/10. Just ruins the mood.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CrescentMoonie View Post
    Their work is legitimately professional.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll take Amber, Kenna, Lacy, etc any day. They may not e the best looking, but they're at least attractive. Jocelyn takes me right out of it as she's maybe a 3/10. Just ruins the mood.
    It is not an easy equation to find a stunningly beautiful model with a great body and skills to sexfigt. In lesbian movies there are many pretty good looking girls especially in Girlfriends studio, but not sure if they are interested or have the skills of sexfight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HB Forum Owner
    Submission sexfight

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Beauty is subjective. Someone who is unattractive to one person is considered attractive by someone else. As an example, I've been told by quite a few friends that Lucy Liu is, in their opinions, one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood. However, I myself do not find her to be attractive. She's just not my type. I would, however, never call her or any other person, woman or man, "ugly". Nor would I ever be disrespectful or demeaning about people's looks.

When it comes to Joslyn, she's a competitive woman who is strong and courageous. It takes a special kind of bravery to have sex with someone on camera for a video that will be made public. I have nothing but respect for her and people like her.

If any of you don't find her or any other model to be to your tastes, don't watch videos with them in them. There's no need to shame or demean Joslyn or anyone else. This forum, this community, is a positive one. Even though it's a rule, I don't think any rules are necessary for it to be obvious that people should be kind and respectful when posting here. You can state not being attracted to someone. That's fine. But, please be mindful of the words you choose to use as words can hurt and the only hurting acceptable around here is when breasts are being battered or pussies or cocks are being sexually beaten into submission!

Now, back on track - I am so excited to see that Chickfight has a new submission sexfight! When Alissa and Veronika had their submission battle, it was a great match. However, Veronika had clearly lost a lot of her love for competition by that point in her career, so it wasn't as epic as it could have been. When Mike announced that Joslyn vs. Amber was on the way, I was ecstatic! I'm a fan of both women and their previous battles were incredible affairs. There are no 2 women on Mike's roster better suited to or in more need of a submission match. The rivalry between Amber and Joslyn is on a completely different level than any other rivalries at Chickfight! So, you betcha I'm going to buy Part 1, plus Part 2 when it becomes available!
    Check out the Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum at [url]http://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=294[/url]

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CrescentMoonie View Post

If you would refer these opinions to yourself, we probably have a bit less drama here.

For example: I'll take Amber, Kenna, Lacy, etc any day. They may not be the best looking in my opinion, but I find them at least attractive. Jocelyn takes me right out of it, because to me she's maybe a 3/10. Just ruins my mood.

It's practically the same message, but less hurtful and disrespectful.

Just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by sffan4e; February 20th, 2017 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Ah, practically what XP said. It's a matter of how you phrase something.
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12