Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unconventional Sexfights With Sarah: Tentacle Rapewar?

Hostboard Member SarahtheSlayer37's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Unconventional Sexfights With Sarah: Tentacle Rapewar?

I'd like to think I am a bit of a connoisseur when it comes to the strange fringes of our lovely fetish. Oh, I love the classic blonde bimbo Vs. brunette slut, housewife Vs. mistress, and battle for job position tropes you see around, but I do like to see some weird kinks breath new life into sexfighting. I often write some of the weirder stuff with friends, but almost all of them just don't like sexfighting all that much! So, I think I'll start sharing a few odd fetish ideas that could perhaps be blended into the glory that is sexfighting!

The first thing we'll be looking at is a fine classic of internet fetishes; the hentai tentacle rape scene.
    I'm sure you know it! Young anime girls and boys grabbed by the ghoulies, and for whatever reason, are molested. Not my favorite fetish, but it is one I've played countless times on request. Now, I'm sure all you clever boys and girls can put two and two together. These sexually charged monsters seem to need to have sex! They either breed, or feed off of sex with humanity, and are usually some great alien or demonic power that acts alone. So, what do you think would happen if two of these beings, not of the same species, meet at some highschool in Japan? Oh yes, first they would make their way through the student body, and staff, but eventually they will meet in the gym. Territorial, and highly sexual instincts will kick in, and these creatures will shove tentacles in holes, latch on to each other with massive suckers and mouths, and fill each other will saliva, cum, and writing tentacle! The battle will be fierce, fast, and disgusting... but it will be a sexfight for the ages! Giant sex titans clashing, until one is completely, and totally outsexed.

That is what comes to mind for me, and I am sure there are other ways to do this sort of thing. Another idea would be, perhaps, to have two girls being fucked by tentacle monsters to enter into a sexfight? Strung up by gooey wrigglers, they are pressed together, tit to tit, belly to belly, and for some reason the monster's cum makes them territorial! So, as they are fucked, they battle it out with each other!

I wouldn't mind reading this, or enjoying a manga dedicated to tentacle sexfights! Now, I know most of the people on this page are very much Sexfight Conservatives, so you may not like my ideas! Oh, that's fine. I don't mind at all. But, maybe some of you do want to see some strange, and interesting sexfight variations, and blends with other kinks! If that is the case, I can start throwing ideas like this out there? I've seen other people do similar things, but never TOO out there. I'm willing to cross a few lines in fiction most would not want to see in a sex scene, and am willing to play around with nearly every fetish. That being said, I would love to hear your own ideas as well! Tell me of how you'd imagine a tentacle rapewar between two massive beings! I'd love to hear all about it.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Unconventional Sexfights With Sarah: Tentacle Rapewar?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Re: Unconventional Sexfights With Sarah: Tentacle Rapewar?

Quote Originally Posted by SarahtheSlayer37 View Post
    That is what comes to mind for me, and I am sure there are other ways to do this sort of thing. Another idea would be, perhaps, to have two girls being fucked by tentacle monsters to enter into a sexfight? Strung up by gooey wrigglers, they are pressed together, tit to tit, belly to belly, and for some reason the monster's cum makes them territorial! So, as they are fucked, they battle it out with each other!

I wouldn't mind reading this, or enjoying a manga dedicated to tentacle sexfights! Now, I know most of the people on this page are very much Sexfight Conservatives, so you may not like my ideas! Oh, that's fine. I don't mind at all. But, maybe some of you do want to see some strange, and interesting sexfight variations, and blends with other kinks! If that is the case, I can start throwing ideas like this out there? I've seen other people do similar things, but never TOO out there. I'm willing to cross a few lines in fiction most would not want to see in a sex scene, and am willing to play around with nearly every fetish. That being said, I would love to hear your own ideas as well! Tell me of how you'd imagine a tentacle rapewar between two massive beings! I'd love to hear all about it.

Hey Sarah,

I like some of the sexfight ideas you are throwing out here - a lot! And your attempts to goad our 'Sexfight Conservatives' into exploring their raping inner tentacles more often.

I felt I had to respond to the interesting concept of folks on this board being conservative, so here goes...

conservative (n) 1. a person who is averse to change and holds traditional values.
    "he remains a conservative in constitutional matters"
    synonyms: right-winger, reactionary, rightist, diehard.

Well, I don't know what a diehard reactionary, right-winger looks like on a sexfight forum exactly : I guess having a penchant for sexfights depicting 'conventional' female-on-female action could be construed a bit like expressing a preference for sex in the missionary position at times...or maybe not...
    I guess that might be as far as some people's kinks take them here, but a lot are surely open to more - even if we don't always incorporate such ideas into our regular stories. Don't underestimate the amount of futanari, M vs M and kinky, wet stuff that we might still be sitting on at home!

2. a supporter or member of the Conservative Party of Great Britain or a similar party elsewhere.
    I wouldn't mind betting that our current UK prime minister is a secret fetishist but we mustn't start expressing political views on a site that remains dedicated to clean, honest fun!

Thanks for providing some additional food for thought - and looking forward to reading more of your own writing when your time frees up a little: Part 1 of your RP write-up was an intriguing and original piece.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Two plant-girls fighting with vines, or two tentacle-monster hosts restraining each other's human parts sounds more my speed than two inhuman monsters fucking, but if you post something I'll probably read it.

This one sounds amazing.

Semi-related, but I was actually thinking of writing a monster girl vs monster girl sexfight, If my questionable writing ability doesn't hinder me.

So far, it's about two scylla (octopus monster girls) fighting over territory in an aquarium, and the content is harsher than my previous story. Probably it'll still only be equivalent to JB57's stuff.

I'll be in my bunk. Writing.
    Last edited by Hemmie; February 20th, 2017 at 12:21 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Very interesting and unconventional sexfight. Reminds me of the slime fight a while back ago.

Reading you description reminds me of a movie called the faculty, where an alien girl infect students, who became her slave, as she has a psychic link with them. What if there were 2 of these alien tentacle girls in such place, both unaware at first of each other, untill slowly they realize something is up. Because the more and more students and faculty members they infect, the less pray remain. As once infected by 1 girl, that person can not be infected by another.
    To find out who of them is the other hive queen, they have their subordinates sexfight each other. With their psychic link, the Queen experience every sensation of the sexfight, untill eventually both Queens get exposed. And a all out total sexfight war begins, with all the students, faculty members, and of course the Queens.

What would seem interesting to me, is that since the Queens feel what their subordinates feel, they are also vulnerable by this. For example when 1 queen is about to be dominated by the other, the tables could be turned when the dominating queen is suddenly overwhelmed by one of her subordinates. Imagine hundreds of subordinates, could mean hundreds of orgasms...
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Guess who finished a semi-relevant story!

I don't know why I said you have to guess, because it's obviously me. [link]

I wrote it inside like 36 hours because I'm a badass.

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    What would seem interesting to me, is that since the Queens feel what their subordinates feel, they are also vulnerable by this. For example when 1 queen is about to be dominated by the other, the tables could be turned when the dominating queen is suddenly overwhelmed by one of her subordinates. Imagine hundreds of subordinates, could mean hundreds of orgasms...
    This sounds both amazing and really difficult to write well. It'd make a hell of a videogame tho.

Like Sexfight Musou! Lead your nearly useless minions to battle against another queen's nearly useless minions, eventually overwhelming her and stealing her castle. I'd play it.
    Secretly.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I agree this sounds amazing and unconventional! Would be interesting to see how it turned out as a story.

Hostboard Member SarahtheSlayer37's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Ah! I'm so pleased to see this post got so many juices flowing. I'm surprised there hasn't been any negative comments yet! Well, I already have a few ideas for the next Unconventional Sexfight, and I'll say that I think I may have started a little strong with tentacle monsters. :P The next ones will probably be paired together because, though they are not your conventional blonde bimbo sexfighting, they are not tentacle beasts, or mind control queens!

On a note of the mind controlled queen bees in a sexfight war: I have played something exactly like that in a rp before! I was playing a psychic nympho that was trying to control the world through sexual thought control, and the other girl was playing something similar but had a religious spin on it. Our ladies, and our throbbing mods clashed in a battle of Armageddon proportions. Things got... gross, in a good way!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SarahtheSlayer37 View Post
    Territorial, and highly sexual instincts will kick in, and these creatures will shove tentacles in holes, latch on to each other with massive suckers and mouths, and fill each other will saliva, cum, and writing tentacle! The battle will be fierce, fast, and disgusting... but it will be a sexfight for the ages! Giant sex titans clashing, until one is completely, and totally outsexed.
    Reminds me of a documentary on octopuses. When two meet they kill eachother. Wondering how they breed. Guess Google is your best friend. Found an interesting article on the website of the BBC. Seems that females tend to eat their males during mating. But there is a species of octopuses which are an exception.
    - The larger Pacific striped octopus is one of the few known gregarious octopuses. These octopuses can live together, even in close quarters, without eating or otherwise maiming each other. This tolerance carries through to their mating habits. "They mate beak-to-beak, mouthpart-to-mouthpart," says Ross, who has witnessed numerous mating sessions. This is bizarre, because octopuses' sharp and strong beaks are their most dangerous weapons. In this unusual position, a pair of octopuses will spread their arms out together, so that the suckers seem to touch. "That's a really, really strange thing," - (Source BBC)
    Maybe Swan2005 used this scenario in LIP LOCK - RACHEL vs. KATRINA. The girls use their pussy to 'eat' their counterpart.

Don't know if it already exists, but something based on Grimm would be great. For example: Detective Barbara entered a lgbt bar in downtown Gotham. The police was searching for a murderer who raped her victims. Harley Quinn was sitting at the bar minding her own business. The blond noticed the red head enter. Offers her a drink they chit chat. Things get heated on the dance floor. Harley suggests to go outside where they have more privacy. In the alley they show their true colors. Barbara is some sort of tarantula hawk and Harley a black widow/tarantula. Their clits grow to form some kind of penetrating object. Barbara is trying to lay her egg in Harley and Harley wants to enter Barbara so she can suck her dry. Selena was taking out the trash. Walking back to the kitchen she notices movement in the alley. She recognises the blond and the red head from earlier this evening. Hearing the moaning and grunts guess they have a great time. Not knowing that she was witnessing a battle of life and death Selena left the girls and entered the bar... One ending could be that Barbara lays her egg but cannot escape. Harley knows that she's dying, but gets revenge by sucking/eating the life out of Barbara.

If there is a story like this out there let me know. Don?t mind if someone uses this idea to write a story.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I'd be interested to see an idea on your concept, SarahtheSlayer37.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by underdweller View Post
    One ending could be that Barbara lays her egg but cannot escape. Harley knows that she's dying, but gets revenge by sucking/eating the life out of Barbara.
    But did Barbara volunteeringly lost to Harley? Because some arachnid males, sacrify their own life after mating by having the female eat him. This way, the female has more energy to survive, and therefore his seemen/genes to survive.

Talking about Gotham... How about a hot sexy alien tentacle girl tries to find a hist for her fertilized egg, comes to town but finds no potent host in the whole city, until she gets to Gotham Central Park and sees this green creature?

In the assumption she can easily serially overwhelm her victim she attacks, finding her prey to be utterly surprised by her assailant.
    But after her initial shock, her prey appeared to be a formidable opponent. Her tentacle attack is countered by this green sexy lady's vines. And all around this green gal, the plants and trees are fighting along side her. While her tentacles suck the green tits and fuck that wet pussy, her own titties are caressed by the plants and her own pussy and ask are being fucked by the green girls vines. Who will prevail this sexual encounter?
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast