Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unconventional Sexfights With Sarah: Tentacle Rapewar?

Hostboard Member SarahtheSlayer37's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Unconventional Sexfights With Sarah: Tentacle Rapewar?

Quote Originally Posted by indris View Post
    I'd be interested to see an idea on your concept, SarahtheSlayer37.
    I'm not too sure what you mean! My concept is an idea, friend. :3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by underdweller View Post
    Don't know if it already exists, but something based on Grimm would be great. For example: Detective Barbara entered a lgbt bar in downtown Gotham. The police was searching for a murderer who raped her victims. Harley Quinn was sitting at the bar minding her own business. The blond noticed the red head enter. Offers her a drink they chit chat. Things get heated on the dance floor. Harley suggests to go outside where they have more privacy. In the alley they show their true colors. Barbara is some sort of tarantula hawk and Harley a black widow/tarantula. Their clits grow to form some kind of penetrating object. Barbara is trying to lay her egg in Harley and Harley wants to enter Barbara so she can suck her dry. Selena was taking out the trash. Walking back to the kitchen she notices movement in the alley. She recognises the blond and the red head from earlier this evening. Hearing the moaning and grunts guess they have a great time. Not knowing that she was witnessing a battle of life and death Selena left the girls and entered the bar... One ending could be that Barbara lays her egg but cannot escape. Harley knows that she's dying, but gets revenge by sucking/eating the life out of Barbara.

If there is a story like this out there let me know. Don?t mind if someone uses this idea to write a story.
    I enjoy the story, but I think I'd enjoy it a biiiit more without the Gotham inserts! Not that I have anything against Gotham, just, would prefer characters original to the story.

I am a huge fan of mutually assured destruction, when it comes to sexfights featuring death, so I love the alternate ending you give! I think I may show this to a roleplay partner, and maybe, just maybe, we'll write it up! It does sound VERY fun, and got me thinking about deadly sexfights in general.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SarahtheSlayer37 View Post
    I'm not too sure what you mean! My concept is an idea, friend. :3

I enjoy the story, but I think I'd enjoy it a biiiit more without the Gotham inserts! Not that I have anything against Gotham, just, would prefer characters original to the story.

I am a huge fan of mutually assured destruction, when it comes to sexfights featuring death, so I love the alternate ending you give! I think I may show this to a roleplay partner, and maybe, just maybe, we'll write it up! It does sound VERY fun, and got me thinking about deadly sexfights in general.
    I mean I'd like to see a story on your idea...

I, too, am not interested in a Grimm storyline.

Junior Hostboard Member combatfan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is a really interesting idea.
    Would love to see something come out of it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by combatfan View Post
    This is a really interesting idea.
    Would love to see something come out of it.
    I'd love to see it too! Maybe someone will step up to the plate, and write an incredible tentacled sexual battle. I'd be thrilled.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Unconventional Sexfights With Sarah: Tentacle Rapewar?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

As Sarah rightly says in a different post, writing this stuff requires a lot of time, commitment and juggling with real life priorities - so its only natural that people will want to write about stuff they connect with the most.

Personally, I think the tentacle rapewar style-discussions contain a lot of interesting ideas and once I've given up writing about school girl bimbos maybe I'll try my hand at one .

In the meantime, perhaps people who want to see more of this type of thing should try their hand at writing some, as Hemmie has done so well recently - we need more stories of all varieties on Hostboard to cater for all kinds of titfighting and sexfighting tastes!

Just my 2c.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gotta say, I'm personally less keen on lethal damage in sexfights than y'all seem to be.
    Monsters do provide more justification for nonlethal damage though, so maybe keep your eyes peeled.
    Last edited by Hemmie; February 28th, 2017 at 03:07 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hemmie View Post
    Gotta say, I'm personally less keen on lethal damage in sexfights than y'all seem to be.
    Monsters do provide more justification for nonlethal damage though, so maybe keep your eyes peeled.
    I'm not as blood thirsty as I seem, I promise! T_T I enjoy a nice wholesome sexfight as much as the next person.

Though... I think there is something so deliciously primal about a sexfight. I know I've said something along these lines on here before, but "fighting and sex are human nature, and it is logical to mix them." I think a sexfight can easily walk a dangerous line of angry fucking, to actual sexual violence.

I don't like it in all of my stories, but sometimes that peppering of it in there can be healthy for you. Put some hair on your chest. :P I would never tell someone "nice story, but wouldn't it be better... if someone diiied?" Of course not! But, I would also not say it is a bad ending either!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12