0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The gym fights

THE GYM FIGHTERS

Chapter ONE: The germ of the idea

One day, two women started an argument in the gym I was attending. The argument got hot and soon both middle aged women were grabbing hairs and punching each other.

I was excited, as were many of the other women. The fight ended soon when the owner, Marisa, a strong ex wrestler in her late forties, got between the fighters and easily separated them. She grabbed them by their throats and hissed: ?You are out. Go to the lockers room, get dressed and leave this place. I will get sure you don?t start again, at least in this place. Outside you are free even to kill each other if you have the guts?.

Funnily enough, many women showed their displeasure: ?Oh, come on, Marisa, a little fun is not that bad?, one said. ?Wish I could kick some ass here too?, another said. ?Yeah, I wouldn?t mind kicking yours too?, a third one said and it was only the presence of Marisa that avoided another fight.

I talked afterwards with several women about their interest in fighting, and for my surprise close to 70 percent would like to participate in fights or at least were curious enough to watch women fighting.

Immediately I invited Marisa to lunch and we talked about the possibilities of doing something about it. I was a veteran in the gym and she and I had flirted in occasions. My diplomacy worked: Marisa was ready to prepare a big storage area in the underground of the house, most of the time empty.

It was going to cost money but less than you could think. I said I could help with the financing, and the next day I had one of the youngest girls, a CPA, to work on the figures.

During lunch, Marisa and I had an interesting conversation. We had been always friendly, even flirty as I said, but keeping the distance. That day, when we had reached our agreement, and we were having a digestive (read Scotch), she asked:

?Monica, are you married??. I knew she had many women friends, so I answered laughing: ?Only with my harem, Marisa?. ?I had the feeling you would be lesbian, yes?. ?Like yourself??. It was her turn to laugh: ?Yes, like myself?. ?By the way, we have known each other for long time, I know you are strong and athletic, but I wonder how you would rate in a fight?, she added.

?Well, you are a professional, no game for you, but I could kick some asses in the gym, even younger girls?, I said.

?I thought so, maybe we should try before opening the new fighting area?, she smiled with a somehow wicked grin.

?As long as you don?t cream me before we start the new venue??.

We laughed more, but didn?t talk more bout it that day.

Chapter TWO: The testing fight

Near the closing time, next Friday a sweaty Marisa approached me: ?Busy tonight, Monica?? By sheer luck for a Friday, I was free. ?I was thinking of having a drink in my apartment upstairs and maybe have dinner together after?.

I was as sweaty as her and our scents were not of roses precisely. ?Don?t bother to go to the showers. Just get your garments and come upstairs, ok??.

I did. It was the first time at her big apartment. I had been in her office, mostly decorated with pics of her combats and trophies. But for my surprise, her apartment was decorated exquisitely, even with good taste erotic drawings, elegant furniture and beautiful wall colors.

She offered me a gin and without more preamble, she said: ?I am kind of horny today, Monica. I want to fight you?. ?Well, just remember I don?t want to be massacred?, I said laughing.

She accompanied me through a door and I found myself in a small private gym area surrounding a middle size ring. I was getting excited, but also a little afraid, she looked so decided?

We left our empty gin glasses on a small table and Marisa started to get her top u and off and unhook her bra. I followed suit and in three minutes we were only in panties in front of each other.

We are both in our forties, and both with splendidly fit bodies who still were the envy of many younger women. I was duly impressed. Marisa was a fourth mulatto, with cinnamon beautiful skin, still covered with sweat, like myself. Her smells were exciting and I knew she was horny. We were big tits against big tits, just rubbing hard nipples, when Marisa exclaimed: ?What the hell?, and pulled off her big panties. I did the same and we compared our bushes. Hers was darker if possible but mine was thicker.

We pushed our bodies to the full, and kissed expertly and hot. Our hands grabbed our big asses and suddenly I found myself on the canvas with Marisa on top. Our hands were on our hairy cunts, our big tits pancaking and we were breathing hard.

I took her by surprise when I rolled her over and got on top. Our muscles were tense, our sweat soaking us and our cunt smells exciting. We rolled once and again, but it was clear her muscles and experience were superior. She pinned me to the canvas and locked her powerful legs around mine and proceeded to fuck my cunt with hers hard and dominantly.

I used a trick. I penetrated her unaware ass hole with two fingers and she screamed, but s?oon her hole was squeezing my fingers and her own fingers were fucking my ass, all the time without stopping our frantic cunts fight.

I came before, but only with three seconds of difference. We were a puddle of sweat and cum when we separated.

?Want to continue in my bed??, she asked.

Chapter THREE: The Club starts

When the new gym addition was ready and we organized the first ?secret? meeting, we were 34 women, including Marisa and I. We were partners in the joint venture.

The girls were mostly single, less than 40 years old, all with no experience, except a 24 years old blond girl, Cindy, and a red head married woman of 39, Missy. They were appointed immediately assistants.

To promote the club we invited for free most of the gym users and even their guests for the first sessions. We were going to open with a erotic fight between Marisa and I, after an opening of a fight between Cindy and Mi?ssy. ??

We had more than 60 women watching and you could say that in the most part they were excited. Of course, both fights were prepared, though we had decided to leave the end to ourselves.

Cindy and Missy were already in top less. In spite of her age, Missy had a nice rack, barely hanging and a solid bum. She was about twenty pounds over Cindy, who was also curvy. Missy wanted to take advantage of her weight and attacked immediately? to find herself on her back with a younger Cindy dancing around her fallen body. The older woman was more careful next time, tried to grab Cindy?s arm to find herself launched to the ropes. Cindy received her on the reboot with a knee on her tummy and Missy screamed in pain and rage. Cindy looked around in triumph. And suddenly screamed when the bigger woman bear hugged her brutally, her tits pressed on Missy?s, her ribs squeezed and she was pushed against the ropes, where Missy started punching her ribs and kidneys.

Miraculously, Cindy escaped and from then on it was a game of cat and mouse. The older fighter trying to catch Cindy in her arms and the younger feinting and slapping Missy in her face and tits, both sweating and grunting, until Missy got a good lock, laid Cindy on her back, sat on her face, while pinning her arms with her knees, until a suffocated blonde Cindy slapped the canvas.

The crowd was wild. They had attended their first fight and the scent of sweat and sex was enough to awaken their primal instincts.

Marisa and I went to the lockers room, to find the two fighters in a non aggressive 69. We got in top less and went to the ring. The applause to our mature, but fit bodies was enormous.

We got in the center, offered our hands and locked fingers in a test of strength. The feet firmly planted on the canvas, the tits pressing, breathing on each other faces, we developed a sweat before moving at all. We had fought already several times, though not as many as we have fucked, and we knew that, in spite of the enormous experience of Marisa, we were perfectly fit for the other.

The women started taking sides, especially when we unlocked our fingers and bear hugged each other, tits pancaked and thighs crossed on our pussies. Marisa whispered something on my ear and we grabbed our panties rims and pulled hard, ripping them and letting the women see our dark bushes.

The roar was stentorian and I was aware of our usual pussy smells. In fact, I think everybody noticed, because our aromas were especially strong because of the excitement. As I said, we had fought and fucked many times, but the excitement of doing it in public had my pussy in heat.

We fell on the canvas, legs locked, hands on asses and rolled for long time. When we kissed and simultaneously penetrated our cunts with three fingers each, the roar was unbelievable and I could see more than a couple starting kissing and touching.

That was exactly the effect we were looking for. We fucked each other furiously, grunting and sucking our tongues. We orgasmed together twice, but when Marisa came on my fingers a third time, I screamed victory and immediately jumped on her face, grinding my bush on her mouth and nose until I let my juices go.

Everybody was sweaty when we served drinks after. The four of us were congratulated and we noticed challenges were starting between many of the watchers.

Chapter FOURTH: The Club consolidates

Three months later, we had 55 signed members and we had celebrated 12 sessions of 3 fights each. We tried to compensate the physical fights, boxing and wrestling with sexual fights or sex fights. We established two rankings accordingly.

From the very first day, we discovered that our idea had merit. A little for our surprise, the women were not only interested but willing to fight. And another thing we learn was the amount of sexual excitement that the fights provoked in the watchers. We discovered there were more lesbian or bisexual women in the gym that we had thought.

The first fight was between two of the youngest members. Rosa, a Hispanic woman of strong body, against Charlotte, an also strong blonde. They elected to wrestle in top less. As soon as they locked arms and legs most of the watchers started yelling and taking sides. It was clear the Hispanic had some experience, while Charlotte fought based on strength and stamina. They were soon sweaty and tired, which resulted in moves and locks during only seconds. After thirty minutes in ten rounds, a draw was declared by the referee, Cindy in that case.

The second fight, unnecessarily refereed by Missy, produced much more excitement among the watchers. Two mature women in their forties were going to sex fight. Both were brunettes, enormous but relatively firm boobs with protruding nipples, thick dark bushes and even hairs under the armpits, and splendid butts. The two matures, Hilary and Myrna, kissed as if they were to devour each other, while their fingers didn?t waste time in penetrating their wet cunts. They finger fucked each other with heat and expertise, their thumbs rubbing their protruding clits. Occasionally, one of them would suck the other?s nipples, but they were almost like statues, legs open, fingers deep and sucking their tongues. (We would know later that they had never fucked each other).

They came screaming and immediately they sat on the canvas, locked their hairy pussies and started grinding, while their fingers twisted and pulled their erect nipples. They spitted on their faces, which made them more furious and her cunts moved against the other with enormous force.

I looked around and saw many women kissing, some fingering and a couple in top less. I thought we should do something about that or the gym would be soon a fuck house.

Myrna finally dominated Hilary who came like a river and the winner sat on the loser?s face and squirted cum juices and pee during long time.

The last fight of the night were between two boxers. They were two strong red heads, Lana and Shirley, big tits and hips and shaved pussies, with two angelical faces. That was the only angelical features of the red heads, because their punches were brutal and they punched to hurt, no doubt.

Both had some experience but they clinched frequently face to face and tits to tits and punched low, even some on their cunts, though it seemed not to have much effect. They endured their punches and answered with others without seemingly tiring. I was the referee and soon I got excited by their sexual smells. I discovered that in two of the clinches they were cumming down their thighs. It was news for me that two women could have orgasms beating each other brutally. When they started bleeding on their faces copiously, I stopped the fight. They had been forty fight minutes punching each other and their bodies and faces showed the signs of their brutality.

But I noticed the watchers were as excited as they had been with the sex fight.

Later in bed, I discovered that Marisa was as excited as myself. We fucked savagely for two full hours.

Besides Cindy and Missy, who participated in the selection of the programs and even offered spectacular fights themselves, a bunch of other fighters were appearing, mostly new recruits, because the fights had attracted new members to the gym and, subsequently, to the fighting sessions.

Eleanor, a spectacular redhead of perfect full body, soon stood out by her almost invincibility in sex fights. One after another, her opponents were defeated and even humiliated in fantastic sexual fights. Her mouth was a sucker for other mouths, tits and pussies. Her carefully trimmed cunt, with her incredibly large clit, defeated easily her competitors, producing in them enormous orgasms, to end straddling their faces and bodies and humiliating them with copious orgasms of her own, frequently accompanied by abundant pee.

Especially ferocious were her sex fights with Juana, a dark Hispanic as sexual as her and the only one that got to win her several times. Their fights were long, and frequently the referees had to declare a draw, though we knew they would continue in the lockers room until one of them gave up. We reserved them for the last fight of the day, not only by their long battles but because we had to air the gym after their fight, such were their incredible smells of sweat and sex.

In the wrestling area, Carol, a black woman of thirty stood out soon, only challenged by the Hispanic Rosa, also in her thirties. Their body to body fights were epic, their solid and sweaty bodies tense with muscles in action, their grunts witness of the effort and pain. They liked to insult each other while fighting, inviting also the crowd to take sides.

It was definitely one of the top shows and, even if they didn?t fight sexually (we learnt soon they slept together frequently), their latent sexuality excited the watchers more than some sex fights.

Chapter FIFTH: The Challenge

Even being a relatively secret and not public place, the gym started to get underground publicity. First it was a scare when a Police agent asked for the manager and when Marisa was thinking of a big fine if not worse, the agent declared she wanted to be a member as long as her identity was kept secret.

She declared she was the best sex fighter in town and Marisa prepared a fight of four girls in two teams, one of them with Jane, the police woman. Not only Jane and her partner defeated the two opponents who orgasmed thrice, but also the subsequent fight between Jane and her partner, the mature Myrna, ended in a terrific orgasm of the mature redhead, while Jane fucked her ass until another orgasm and showered her with cum juices and pee.

That solved, one day Marisa and I received a visit: two mature but fit and attractive women wanted to chat of ?business? with us. Drinking in Marisa?s office, one of them, a busty brunette said: ?I am Janette and this is Julie?. The latter was a voluminous black woman of angelic smile. Janette continued: ?We are owners of a gym, as illegal as this one, and would like to challenge your gym?. ?What?s in it for us??, Marisa asked. ?Well, if you win, though I don?t think so, fame, more customers and money, because we will charge the attendance, Julie said?. ?Oh, you don?t think so, black bitch? Why not??, I asked aggressively. ?Because, one, we are better than you, and we have prepared our girls so well, we have already won two challenges?, Janette answered. ?Ok, you have the experience, but I don?t accept that you are better than us?, I insisted. Julie stood up and I did the same. In two seconds, we were nose to nose and nipples to nipples, our nostrils flaring. Marisa stood up and got between us. ?Listen, you bitch. You are not coming to our home to insult us. Janette, you better go and bring with you this insulting black bitch, please?.

Janette, flushed but calm, stood up, pulled Julie from her arm and said: ?Ok, Marisa and Monica, maybe we have been a little off track. But think about that. It can be hot?.

They left. Marisa and I thought about that. ?They have a trained team. We barely have a dozen fighters with experience. That sounds like they could kick our asses?, I said. ?Don?t be pessimistic. You and I could cream those two ladies, don?t you think so? Or are you afraid of that black girl??. She continued: ?I doubt they have so many sex fighters as we have. Eleanor, Juana and Jane can fuck the brains off anybody. And we can negotiate the type of fight I suppose?. ?Well, that?s possible, but they will have to train extra hours?. ?Yes, and we should too. Let me call those bitches?.

In a new interview they accepted 2 wrestling fights, 1 box fight and 3 sex fights. ?Plus a not holds barred between you two and us?, Julie insisted. ?Of course, slut?, I said, pressing my boobs on Julie and licking her lips. The black woman opened her mouth and sucked my tongue. We sucked each other some time then separated. ?This is only a sample?, Julie said. ?I hope so, it is not too much?, I answered.

We selected the team. Eleanor, Juana and the police woman, Jane, were perfect for fuck fights. Lana was our choice for the boxing bout and the Hispanic Rosa and the black Carol were selected to complete the team in the wrestling area.

They trained brutally, in sessions where Marisa and I participated actively. We looked for a good sparring for Lana, and made sure Rosa and Carol wrestled several hours a day. Marisa and I even fought them in tag fights.

Chapter Sixth: The battle preparations

Janette managed to fin a gym bigger than theirs. The two couples met during the training time several times to prepare the event and agree in minor points. While Janette and Marisa were calm and almost detached most of the time, Julie and I rivalry was increasing. It was physical, but of a sexual nature. The need to insult each other and to confront body to body frequently seemed to grow at every meeting. We knew that in the ring we would fight for total supremacy and the result would be total and humiliating defeat of one of us.

We crossed a couple of face slaps, but that was immediately stopped by Marisa and Janette, we licked our faces in challenge several times, even sucking tongues and in one occasion grabbing our pussies while kissing, but we were keeping ourselves for the final confrontation.

We decided to make the show in two consecutive days, Friday and Saturday nights. The first day it would be a wrestling match, a boxing fight and two sex fights. The black Carol would confront a robust oriental fighter called Xiaomei. In the box fight, Lana would be confronted with a blonde as muscular as herself, called Lisa. And finally, the police woman, Jane would sex fight with a red head called Colette, who they discovered she was also in the police force. The final sex fight would be Eleanor against a very young brunette, called Amia.

Taking risks, but promising they would control their teams, Marisa and Janette decided to organize a welcome get-together of the two teams, to know each other and two create a nice atmosphere of friendly rivalry.

Besides the fighters of the first day, there were Rosa, the Hispanic, who was going to fight with a Native American called Nube (Cloud). Myrna was the day choice of our sexfight team. We knew in the party her opponent would be a spectacular sexy brunette called Susan. Marisa decided to fight with Janette before me and Julia. As Janette stated, they supposed that the rivalry already existing between the two of us would be a great end of the challenge.

The get-together was successful, even if mostly useful to increase the rivalry between most. Jane and Colette laughed a lot when they recognized each other, and the confessed they had always liked the other physically. They kissed lustily and promised they would find soon who was the sexier of the two. It was clear that the confrontation of Nube and Rosa it was going to be charged of a lot of physical competition, but mixed with sex. The boxers, Lana and Lisa, did promise to knock out the other.

All was going great when Julie and, who were trying to be as separated as possible, got together in a group. Instantly, Julie said without looking at me: ?It smells bad here?. ?Yes, it smells of black unwashed cunt?, was my response, and this time we were looking at each other. In the small group were the police women and Lisa, the boxer. In a second, Julie and I had our claws in the other throat and were spitting on our faces. Our hands went almost automatically to our pussies under our skirts.

The two police women, Jane and Colette, separated us. ?It is only a couple of days until you can show who is better?, Colette said. ?I am better than that white whore?, yelled Julie, attracting immediately Janette and Marisa, who separated us brusquely.

Our looks to each other were like venom arrows. But I was aroused and I was sure Julie also. When our hands went under our skirts I could notice her protruding clit hard and excited and her pussy wet.

Chapter SEVENTH: The first Day of the Battle

The Day arrived and everything was ready for the event. Around the ring was a crowd of about two hundred women, including the members of both clubs and women invited as guests. We have been careful to have the members seated at opposite sides of the ring to avoid confrontations. Marisa and Janette were seated together, being careful that Julie and I were separated by them. Behind us were ?neutral? guests and the fourth side of the ring was cordoned off in two sections as a bar for relax during pauses.

Marisa and Janette addressed the attendants before the start, wishing the victory for their respective clubs but in a very friendly and sporty way.

Then the black woman Carol and the Chinese Xiaomei jumped on opposed corners to the ring among applauses and yells on both sides of the battle quadrangle and behind us.

The two fighters seemed anxious. They attacked simultaneously and locked their strong bodies in a double headlock, while their hands grabbed the other?s thigh and pulled up. The result was that both fell on the canvas and started rolling over furiously, grunting, groaning, hitting each other with their open palms on their butts, sides and tits. They were hurting, no love lost in their fight, their bumped their thighs on their pussies and smacked their fleshy asses, their bodies soon sweaty, their scent filling the big room.

Suddenly, Carol rolled down the Chinese fighter and sent her flying over her head. Xiaomei fell on her belly and tits with a scream of pain. The black woman jumped on her back, grabbed her in a Nelson lock and started punching her kidneys. With a fantastic effort, for the surprise of all watchers, Xiaomei, supported herself on her knees and arms. We could see her muscles tense as she got on her feet with Carol still grabbing her, she ran backwards, slammed Carol on the ropes, and then sent her flying over her head.

Carol fell on her back, breathing hard and moving heavily. The Chinese fighter sat behind her on the canvas, grabbed her hair and crossed her strong thighs around her neck. Carol face got livid, her throat made strange noises and our black champion slapped the canvas in surrender. Xiaomei lifted her arms in triumph but she helped Carol on her feet and, surprisingly, kissed her mouth and lifted also her arm. It was a general applause, even from our team followers.

We had lost the first match. I received a dirty look from Julie and I gave her the finger. Marisa was kissing Janette on the cheeks.

We had a drink in the area reserved for bar, and watched the looks among the followers of the two teams.

We were back on our seats when Lana and Lisa appeared on the ring, both topless with thongs, red Lana, blue Lisa. They flexed muscles showing off and jumped around. Finally, they went to the ring center, the referee checked their gloves and gave them some instructions and they touched gloves and started circling the other.

They had an elegant fencing, for a while no one got a clear punch. Then, Lana clinched and started working Lisa?s kidneys and tits. Lisa stepped back and again and again, while Lana was punching her like a punching bag. Our fighter got the other on the ropes and beat her hard. They had the bodies clinched, their tits mashed and, while Lisa, hugged Lana to avoid more punishment, our strong boxer punched her and again. Lisa?s followers were supporting her desperately but it seemed like a desperate battle.

Suddenly, without the referee noticing apparently, Lisa kneeded Lana on the crotch and when Lana grunted and bent, Lisa with all she had punched Lana on the jaw and Lana got sprawled on her back, K.O.

It was a sepulchral silence and suddenly mare magnum. When the referee lifted wobbling Lisa?s arm, our supporters started screaming murder, insulting the referee, provoking Lisa?s supporters and trying to overpass the barriers in the bar area.

A dozen on each side got it and we had an splendid battle on our hands. Punches, kicks, slaps, bodies rolling over, insults and screams. Janette and Marisa were up on the ring screaming to the fighters to stop. Julie and I ran to the battle area and started to separate fighters.

It took twenty minutes to restore the calm, but the atmosphere was already heated.

The redhead police women got on the ring, gloriously naked. They got on both sides of the ring and made signs of calm to the supporters, Then, they went to the center, hugged like bears and French kissed. Their tongues worked in their mouths, while they started rubbing their big erect nips and their hairy red bushes.

That silenced for the time being the yells of the supporters. Soon, we all were intent and excited with the sexual fight. I knew Jane was a great sex fighter but I also noticed that Colette was not new in that kind of confrontation. When they pushed their fingers in their pussies and their thumbs on their excited and large clits, I saw how Jane?s body shook and I was afraid she was going to cum.

She did but exactly when Colette spasmed and the juices of both slid down their strong and sexy thighs. They supported each other while their bodies shook powerfully and they kissed again.

Their tribbing was one of the hottest I remembered. They got a lock with their thighs that seemed impossible to unlock. In their position, we all could see their enormous clits rubbing, their red cunt lips kissing, their expert fucking. They were sweaty, hot, smelly and they helped by twisting and pulling the other?s nipples.

?Come on bitch, come for me?, an attacking June yelled. ?You first, whore!?, the other policewoman yelled too. They slammed their wet cunts again and harder while they clawed their nails on their splendid boobs, and they grunted simultaneously. ?Fuck you, bitch!?, ?No, fuck you, cunt!?.

For about fifteen more minutes, the tribbing was very violent, pussy slamming pussy, nails raking tits skin, spitting on each other, yelling insults and challenges, until both squirted copiously, soaking each other with two torrents of cum and pee mixed, splashing on their bodies and even faces.

They laid on their backs, panting, gushing, eyes almost closed, and it looked like they were exhausted. But suddenly, by surprise, our Jane jumped besides Colette, and rolled her over on her belly, grabbed her wrists with one strong hand and proceeded to insert her thumb in her ass and three fingers in her cunt. Colette screamed murder but she was pinned expertly and it took about ten minutes before she exploded in a terrific orgasm that made our supporters yell in victory.

Jane rolled Colette over again, pinned her arms with her knees and ground her cunt on her mouth until she filled her with her cum and pee.

Well, that was better, 1 victory at last and the hope that our best sex fighter, Eleanor, would add a point to our side.

A short time for cleaning the canvas and drinks, that brought a few verbal confrontations thru the separation and we were ready for the final fight of the day.

The opponent of Eleanor, the young brunette called Amia, must have had no more than nineteen, had small tits and a perfectly smooth pussy and an air of innocence around her that was highly suspicious. I couldn?t think why Janette had chosen an inexpert youngster to confront our sex fight champion.

We soon knew why. The powerful Eleanor confronted her in the middle of the ring and they crossed hands in a test of power. Naturally, Eleanor moved Amia around easily.

Nobody realized how Eleanor was on the canvas suddenly, with ?little? Amia on her back, her arms pinned under the young girl knees and Amia?s fingers in Eleanor?s cunt and ass, exactly as Jane had done to Colette. Eleanor jumped and wiggled in an effort to get free, but Amia apparently was stronger than she looked and maintained her position while fucking Eleanor without mercy. Our followers were astonished while Janette had a mischievous smile, watching the victory of her surprise fuck fighter.

When Eleanor came copiously on Amia?s fingers, she was crying of rage and humiliation. I ran to the locker?s room and found her, still naked and sweaty, crying desperately.

I knew Marisa was going to sleep with Janette, so I convinced Eleanor to sleep with me as a consolation for her defeat. It was a nice, long, and hot consolation, by the way.

Chapter EIGHT: The second and final day

When Marisa and I met the next morning, we were happy about our night sex, but unhappy about the fight results. 3 to 1 meant we had to win every fight to win or, in the worse case, to reverse the result to 1 to 3.

Our followers were in similar mood, aggravated by several fights in the street at the entrance with the other gym followers, in spite of the plainclothes policemen supplied by Jane and Colette, evidently without permission of their superiors.

With little preamble, the Hispanic Juana and the Native American Nube were on the ring. Both had dark skin, powerful muscles and beautiful and provocative bodies. Naked, showing their thick dark bushes they looked at each other from their corners, while challenged each other with obscene signs. They had oiled their bodies and were brilliant and slippery.

This was clear as soon as they hugged. Their bodies slid and they were hugging air. Immediately they grabbed their hairs and pulled hard, both screaming and punching their bellies with their free arm. They walked unsteadily all around the ring, punching with not much efficiency, until finally they grabbed their asses and got a good hold. Juana pushed Nube to the ropes and with the thigh between the Native American legs got her to the canvas, with her on top.

For a moment, because Nube put your thigh between Juana?s and sent her flying over on her belly. The Native jumped on her but the Hispanic was faster and rolled out of her reach. They got on their knees and attacked. In spite of the slippery bodies they grabbed each other from the hairs and between the legs and tried to bring the other to the canvas. Their muscles were tense and their grunts had an animalistic character.

I saw for a second Juana?s attention lost in something on the public. I thought ?fuck, she is lost?. Nube noticed it, in a moment, she got on her feet, grabbed one arm of our fighter and twisted it with her foot on Juana?s armpit. Juana screamed with tear in her eyes, but the American was oblivious of her pain, in fact she seemed to enjoy it? pulling more of the arm and twisting her foot in Juana?s pit. Nube seemed overjoyed, looking triumphant to her followers? and that was her mistake.

Juana twisted her body fast, risking to brake her arm and launched her foot between Nube?s legs, hitting her hard right on her pussy. The Native American screamed, let go Juana?s arm and bent with her hands on her hurt crotch. Juana jumped and produced her favorite lock. Her legs got around Nube?s neck, twisted, launching Nube on her back to the canvas, and her powerful thighs started strangling her opponent, who was still caressing her hurt pussy.

In a fantastic exercise of endurance, Nube resisted the pressure, trying to separate the thighs from her neck and jumping around. Only when the referee saw her face getting bluish, she stopped the fight and gave the victory to our fighter.

Marisa and I kissed happily, while Juana jumped around and Nube was helped by someone from her team to go to the lockers room.

After a rest, the next fight started. Our mature Myrna was going to confront a young sexy brunette. I could smell the excessive perfume of the brunette, called Susan, when she appeared on the ring. God, was that her idea of sexiness? Maybe killing the opponent by intoxication? She had a spectacular body, full and curvy, but I thought our Myrna could faint of so much perfume.

In any case, the young girl had other tricks. As soon as they embraced, her tongue was almost in Myrna?s throat. She knew how to gag with a kiss, and especially when she accompanied the kiss with two fingers directly in our mature fighter?s ass hole. Myrna grunted and her legs shook. Our followers were yelling to give her support, but the opposition was loud in favor of Susan, especially a group of about six young girls very vocal about what they wanted to do to Myrna. ?Kill her, Susan?, ?Fuck the old bitch?, ?Make her cum till she asks to stop?.

I often advocate for experience against juvenile aggressiveness. As it happened, Myrna seemed to be of the same opinion. She bit young Susan tongue, making her scream and separate, then grabbed her tits and pushed her to the ropes. Then she managed to pin her arms between the first abd second rope, while her thigh pressed between Susan?s legs and Myrna pushed the younger girl face between her considerable tits, smothering her and practically depriving her of breath. Her expert thigh moved on Susan?s pussy up and down.

The surprised and undoubtedly inexpert girl came like a fountain, her body shaking and her eyes filled of tears. Myrna let her fall on the canvas and put her foot between her tits, while looking and giving the finger to the screaming group of girls in the other team admirers.

Or course in the bar segregated areas was more than words. Insults and a few girls grabbing hairs over the metal separations and lots of ?I wait for you outside, bitch?, ?I will kick your stinky ass, slut?, ?I will fuck you, dirty whore?, kind of things.

Well, peace was restored and Marisa and Janette appeared in the ring. I was seated with my black counterpart, Julie, but we were quiet and calm, knowing it was a question of little time before we will clash.

I have talked about Marisa, and Janette was like a sister. Both had splendid bodies, big tits and thick bushes.

But they had a surprise. They were naked of course, but both were wearing big size strapons. Janette announced they will fight to the best of five introductions in any hole, irrespective of how many orgasms. The women applauded to that new aspect of the challenge. Most hadn?t see a strapon?s fight but it looked hot.

Marisa and Janette didn?t waste any time. They locked in embrace and kissed hard, while their toys rubbed and, of course, tried to get between the other?s legs. Their big boobs were mashed, their hands went from their asses to the strappies and they struggled around the ring groaning loud. I saw soon the tactic of Janette: to turn Marisa so she could attack from behind. Marisa followed the same strategy but it was Janette who first pushed her on her belly against the ropes and got her she cock inside of my friend?s cunt from behind. Marisa screamed in rage, while Janette fucked her to an orgasm.

Then we both separated, Marisa?s pussy dripping down her legs and Janette grinning from her first victory. They locked again and this time Marisa tripped unexpectedly her opponent who lost her concentration while she fell and Marisa pushed her strapon in her cunt. They kissed while my friend fucked the other woman, Marisa sucked her sweaty tits and made her cum like a fountain.

They stood up and embraced again, kissing and trying to trick the other into a new introduction. They fought hard, sweating, swearing, even punching sometimes, until Janette got her strapon in Marisa?s cunt? and fucked her, while slapping her tits.

Another introduction and Marisa was lost. They fought harder, this time not saving punches and slaps, they rolled around the ring. For two times, Janette got her strapon head inside Marisa?s pussy. But the head was not enough, they needed full introduction.

After a knee in Janette?s crotch, she was so stunned that Marisa got her on her belly, opened her legs and pushed the toy well inside her cunt. She fucked her for a time, then she pulled it off? and pushed the well lubricated dildo in Janette?s ass. Janette screamed, cried, but Marisa was fucking her ass as hard as her pussy. Marisa lifted three fingers, signaling her three introductions when Janette came screaming.

Now, we had 4 victories over the other team, for 3 of them. It was going to be my fight with the black woman, Julie, that would decide the final winner of the challenge? or the draw.

Chapter Ninth: the savage sexual confrontation

When 15 minutes later Julia and I entered the ring was an immense roar from both sides. Mysteriously, the rivalry between Julia and me had transcended to the watchers and the fight was expected as hard, probably bloody and for sure charged with sexuality. From our corners, Julia and I provoked the other with obscene gestures.

Except for the skin color, our bodies were very similar. Same height, almost exact weight, same size and firmness of our boobs, our long nipples protruding and hard, flat bellies, strong thighs and thick and dark bushes.

When we met in the center of the ring, we were excited, a sheen of sweat on our bodies and the smells of sexual arousal. For almost a minute, Julia and I were still, breathing hard, our nipples barely touching, looking into each other eyes. The public got silent.

Suddenly, with a roar of our throats, our bodies collided painfully, our arms circled the other?s body, nails clawed on our backs and our tits mashed in an impressive bear hug. We struggled around the ring, pushing and trying to trip the other, bus especially crushing with all our strength the other ribs. I was hurting and thought my ribs would break, but I knew Julia was in the same predicament, because her breath on my neck was as difficult as mine on hers.

She was the first to break the brutal embrace. With a kissed ?Fuck you, Monica?, her fist slammed on my belly. Somehow relieved, I hissed too: ?Fuck you, black whore? and punched her belly with all my might. With ar arm around our necks, we continued slamming our fists on our bellies and boobs, hurting and leaving livid marks on our skins.

She was also the first to slam her fist on my pussy. Now I understood how a woman in heat could endure that. I didn?t react to the pain, though my pussy got on fire, but I slammed my own fist in her cunt hard.

For half a minute, we separate, looking at each other while the pain subsided. ?Whore!?, ?Slut!?, we hissed before attacking again. We hugged but our hands went to our buttocks, trying to lift the other from the canvas. By this time, our bodies were soaked with sweat, but the most powerful smells I perceived was from our dripping pussies.

We finally fell heavily on the canvas, rolling savagely, trying to get the top position. The black woman got on top finally, and one oh her hands went between my legs. My response was immediate and my hand cupped her hairy pussy, noticing she was soaked, like I was. Our fingers penetrated and suddenly her fleshy mouth closed on mine, her tongue met mine inside and we sucked and kissed with a lust that I hadn?t felt recently.

We exploded. Our juices jetted from our cunts and splashed on the other, while our throats let a scream out, soon silenced with a hot kiss.

?Oh, you, nasty slut!?, ?Oh, you, dirty whore!?, we hissed while our cunts still gushed on each other and the women watching yelled with joy.

Our bodies were soaked and brilliant with sweat and our crotches slippery and smelly with cunt juices. We separated briefly? only to launch our bodies again on each other in a hard lock.

I knew I was in the fuck fight of my life. Julie was more than good, she was so exciting and intoxicating that I also knew we were going to have a history in bed. Our hands hold our tits and we started twisting and pulling our nipples painfully. Both endured the pain, looking at each other thru the tears in our eyes. We seemed like if we wanted to milk the other, while our strong thighs rubbed our hairy pussies and we hissed insults and threats to the other.

We fell to the canvas, locked in embrace and tangling legs in such a way that our cunts were rubbing. I could feel her large clit on mine and the rubbing became almost painful. We kissed again and our tongues tangled in a furious and sexy kiss.

Our supporters were crazily yelling and sending insults back and forth, like we were doing ourselves. ?Stinky black slut?, ?White street whore?, ?fucking bitch?, ?fucking pig?.

When simultaneously we buried two fingers each in our ass holes, we screamed and had a brutal orgasm, our juices mixing in our cunts, bellies and thighs. All movement stopped, except our breasts and bellies breathing hard and our tongues sucking each other.

The sexual tension of the ring was expressed in the watchers. Many were kissing and touching and you could see some naked breasts around.

And I was sure Julia felt our sexual state as much as me. Her eyes were glassy with desire, her kisses were full of lust and her pussy was a fountain of love juices.

We moved, to sit on the canvas with legs open and to slam our hairy pussies on each other, crossing our legs in scissor position. We grunted when our cunts collided and our clits were pushed in their hoods, but soon they were out and fighting. The slurping sounds were loud when we started to grind our soaked pussies, while grabbing and squeezing our tits, pulling on our nipples and grunting more.

We had three orgasms more, before the referee, after a very brief consultation with Janette and Marisa, stopped the fight and declared a draw.

We had won the challenge, but couldn?t avoid the street battle that ensued that left several women injured in both sides.

Well, Julie and I were not happy with the draw and went to my home to continue our fight. On Sunday night, we decided another draw. None was able to submit the other.

We will continue trying.

Marisa and Janette are preparing a second challenge.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The gym fights

Maurita,

Thanks for another wonderful journey through the world of mature lesbian conflicts.

You have a great gift of story telling, particularly about mature lesbians in wild, wanton fuck fights.

I am hoping that there will be more stories from this gym.

Please tell me the contact details for the gum, including the address.

I must meet you there...and soon.

Kisses,
    Toni.

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Dear Maurita ..... I am so very happy to read more from you! .... this was more of a sexwar than a sexfight! ..... and I LOVED it! I agree with our friend Toni. You have a gift for story-telling. Bravo! Well done! Thank you !! xoxoxoxo ^i^

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you Toni... we should talk more again...

Thank you Angel... Oh, a question... are you afraid of me? *wicked smile*

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maurita View Post
    Thank you Toni... we should talk more again...

Thank you Angel... Oh, a question... are you afraid of me? *wicked smile*
    The self proclaimed Goddess of Hostboard, .... being virtually invincible ... fears no one. Well.. maybe clowns .... clowns are kinda creepy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Dawn View Post
    The self proclaimed Goddess of Hostboard, .... being virtually invincible ... fears no one. Well.. maybe clowns .... clowns are kinda creepy.
    So invincible... because you never fought me... When?

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maurita View Post
    So invincible... because you never fought me... When?
    Xmm... Axem.... Am i right to guess that Maurita tossed her glove to our sexfight queen ?
    If so... then i second the question.... WHEN ???????????
    xaxaxaxa
    Be well gals ! Both of you !! Have fun !! Not necessarily in private !! LOL
    A sexfight story by both of you ? One chapter by Angel , one by Maurita and so on ?
    The story of a sexfight where Angel and Maurita will show their talent supporting the character each of them writes about ?
    Just an idea...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you Giannis... I think it is a good idea... But Angel must be too busy... Of course, don't want to believe, she is afraid of me...
    LOL...

Senior Hostboard Member labeltornoff's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That was an incredible story. I could not stop reading. I liked the many characters and many ways of fighting. Please write more.
    [CENTER][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]All my stories are posted on the web site. Come for a look, there's a lot to see.[URL="http://3dwickedworks.com"]
    [/URL]
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][URL="http://awickedway.com"][FONT=arial black]A [COLOR=#0000ff]WICKED[/COLOR] [COLOR=#a9a9a9]WAY[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Very interesting Story..!!