Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Unconventional Sexfights With Sarah: Nipplefucking & BBW

One of the weirder things I've found myself looking up recently is futanari cock docking where one inserts his cock inside of the other's. I really like the idea of a fight where they're both trying to forcibly penetrate the other's cock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a mistake.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeadJerusalem View Post
    One of the weirder things I've found myself looking up recently is futanari cock docking where one inserts his cock inside of the other's. I really like the idea of a fight where they're both trying to forcibly penetrate the other's cock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    This got me thinking: I've seen a few pics/comics that had two futas sharing a double-dildo shoved into their cocks. So what if instead of a dildo, they used a hollow tube so they could engage in a kind of 'cum-fight', both trying to cum more and harder than the other (though admittedly with the amount of cum that hentai futas typically put out, that could end a bit... messy for the looser). And going back to the nipplefucking idea, the two ladies could use the same kind of hollow-dildos with their nipples, making it three-way cum-fight.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adrock View Post
    This got me thinking: I've seen a few pics/comics that had two futas sharing a double-dildo shoved into their cocks. So what if instead of a dildo, they used a hollow tube so they could engage in a kind of 'cum-fight', both trying to cum more and harder than the other (though admittedly with the amount of cum that hentai futas typically put out, that could end a bit... messy for the looser). And going back to the nipplefucking idea, the two ladies could use the same kind of hollow-dildos with their nipples, making it three-way cum-fight.
    you sir need to share these pictures.

also im all about a cum fight between 2 futas! i plan to have some art commished soon depicting that type of duel. Have any ideas to help out with it?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MR_TJ View Post
    you sir need to share these pictures.

also im all about a cum fight between 2 futas! i plan to have some art commished soon depicting that type of duel. Have any ideas to help out with it?
    Sure, here's the pic I was thinking of: Rule 34 - 2girls artificial vagina blue hair breasts brown hair censored closed eyes cum in penis docking fanatic fetish futa on futa futa with futa futanari hair ribbon hands on shoulders hanging breasts kissing large breasts large penis masturbation nipples penis sex urethral insertion urethral penetration | 1453129

As for ideas, I'm afraid I don't have much at the moment Though if you had the futas have that 'generate cum from nowhere' trick, they could end up inflating each other

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adrock View Post
    you sir need to PM me.
    We have much to discuss about this! and I would like to have you involved!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MR_TJ View Post
    you sir need to PM me.
    We have much to discuss about this! and I would like to have you involved!
    I would be happy to discuss ideas, but I can't seem to send you any PMs at the moment. Apparently your inbox is full or something.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

One of my fantasies is for 2 futa hermaphrodites to be completely locked together sexually front to front. Their hair would be braided together so they cannot pull their heads away from each other. Extra long tongues would be knotted together in a extreme kiss fight. Fingers and toes interlocked, again so neither can part from the other. Huge tits pancaked painfully together, with their milk holes at the tips of their long nipples sucked together and both using pectoral muscles to try to pump their milk into the others tits. Navels sucked onto each other and huge cocks jammed inside each others pussies as they pound each other endlessly to mutual orgasm after mutual orgasm filling each others bodies with their cum. Their sweat soaked bodies never stopping as they fuck each other to the end of time.

Junior Hostboard Member gxswager's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i was wondering if anyone had great pics of these kinds of fights so i can learn alot and posably use it to advance my rp futa sexfight knowlage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12