Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Update on new stories/New Inge Stories

Dear Board,

Just an update on some of my work, for those who have been waiting so patiently (sometimes for years) and a request for feedback on some new and (I hope) exciting Inge stories.

First, an update on outstanding stories: now that I've completed "Hot Tub Parties," I should soon be posting the conclusion to "Part Time Work." After that, my first priority is to finish "New Girl" and "Queen of the Nile." After that, I have "Wife vs. Mistress, Part 2" to finish. My plan, right now, is to knock off these long-time incomplete stories as quickly as possible, so I can get back to more recent stories and also some new ones that I have started to plan out.

Of course, in saying all of this, I want to make clear that I am not making promises as to the order of completion. As any writer here will tell you, a lot depends on inspiration and if I am inspired to work on a new story vs. an old one, it is necessary to follow the inspiration. So, we'll see what transpires. But, right now, it looks good for me getting most of these stories done over the next few months.

I've also got a few new short stories that I have not posted any part of as yet. These are nearly done and I will probably finish and post them soon. So, look for the occasional surprise over the next little while.

Finally, I'm happy to say that I've finally come up with ideas for two new "Inge" stories. I have not written an Inge story in quite a while because nothing was coming to me re: what to do. However, recently, I've had a bit of inspiration and I'm looking forward to getting started on these.

Just to provide a bit of a teaser: for years, I've intended to return to my story "Battle of the Cavewomen." Recently, I've figured out a way to bring together Inge and Conchita in a sexfight for the ages against Rana and Takara, the cavewomen from the "Cavewomen" story. I'm calling it "Jungle Queens vs. Cavewomen", not to be too on the nose about it, and I hope to get it started soon.

The second Inge story is more obvious and more likely the one I will do first. It is called (for now) "Inge and Martina" and it features a rematch between Inge and Martina, the blonde society woman/businesswoman she fought in "Duels of Honor." That particular rematch is a long time coming but I've figured out what I think is a good scenario to make it work. That story will also feature guest appearances by Conchita and Domino, but the story will be primarily about Inge and Martina. To be honest, this is the story I'm most inspired to do at the moment, so there is a good chance it will see the light of day before too long.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share this news with the board as a bit of an apology for the dry spell and the many incomplete stories that I've managed to build up over the past few years. As I've said many times, I promise to always finish the stories I start and I still plan to keep that promise, but I admit that some stories have just taken too long to finish! Hopefully, after I complete this batch, I won't have that particular problem again.

Oh, the feedback: if you are interested in the Inge stories, please let me know which you would rather see me focus on finishing. Again, no promises - as I said, inspiration comes where and when it comes and sometimes that means just going with what interests me at the time. But if I know, for example, that a lot of people are anxious to see the Jungle Queens take on the Cavewomen, then I will make more of an effort to get that done.

JB57
    JB57

HB Forum Owner
    Update on new stories/New Inge Stories

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Re: Update on new stories/New Inge Stories

Very COOL, indeed.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    Very COOL, indeed.
    Thanks Penman! Looking forward to your new stories, too! BTW, on a somewhat unrelated note, do you think you can send me a larger version of your avatar? That looks really enticing, but it's hard to make out. I think you can PM it to me, or PM a link. Thanks!

JB57
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Will Inge and Conchita match up again? They are simply my favorite pair of yours.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dear JB
    I?m glad that Inge is coming back. As I told you by PM, "Inge vs Conchita" story was one of the first sexfight stories I read, along with "Donna and miss Jones". I?m very interested in how the characters have evolved. I`m sure It will be epic!

Junior Hostboard Member eprog35's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Inge stories were the best!

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Dear Board,

Just an update on some of my work, for those who have been waiting so patiently (sometimes for years) and a request for feedback on some new and (I hope) exciting Inge stories.

First, an update on outstanding stories: now that I've completed "Hot Tub Parties," I should soon be posting the conclusion to "Part Time Work." After that, my first priority is to finish "New Girl" and "Queen of the Nile." After that, I have "Wife vs. Mistress, Part 2" to finish. My plan, right now, is to knock off these long-time incomplete stories as quickly as possible, so I can get back to more recent stories and also some new ones that I have started to plan out.

Of course, in saying all of this, I want to make clear that I am not making promises as to the order of completion. As any writer here will tell you, a lot depends on inspiration and if I am inspired to work on a new story vs. an old one, it is necessary to follow the inspiration. So, we'll see what transpires. But, right now, it looks good for me getting most of these stories done over the next few months.

I've also got a few new short stories that I have not posted any part of as yet. These are nearly done and I will probably finish and post them soon. So, look for the occasional surprise over the next little while.

Finally, I'm happy to say that I've finally come up with ideas for two new "Inge" stories. I have not written an Inge story in quite a while because nothing was coming to me re: what to do. However, recently, I've had a bit of inspiration and I'm looking forward to getting started on these.

Just to provide a bit of a teaser: for years, I've intended to return to my story "Battle of the Cavewomen." Recently, I've figured out a way to bring together Inge and Conchita in a sexfight for the ages against Rana and Takara, the cavewomen from the "Cavewomen" story. I'm calling it "Jungle Queens vs. Cavewomen", not to be too on the nose about it, and I hope to get it started soon.

The second Inge story is more obvious and more likely the one I will do first. It is called (for now) "Inge and Martina" and it features a rematch between Inge and Martina, the blonde society woman/businesswoman she fought in "Duels of Honor." That particular rematch is a long time coming but I've figured out what I think is a good scenario to make it work. That story will also feature guest appearances by Conchita and Domino, but the story will be primarily about Inge and Martina. To be honest, this is the story I'm most inspired to do at the moment, so there is a good chance it will see the light of day before too long.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share this news with the board as a bit of an apology for the dry spell and the many incomplete stories that I've managed to build up over the past few years. As I've said many times, I promise to always finish the stories I start and I still plan to keep that promise, but I admit that some stories have just taken too long to finish! Hopefully, after I complete this batch, I won't have that particular problem again.

Oh, the feedback: if you are interested in the Inge stories, please let me know which you would rather see me focus on finishing. Again, no promises - as I said, inspiration comes where and when it comes and sometimes that means just going with what interests me at the time. But if I know, for example, that a lot of people are anxious to see the Jungle Queens take on the Cavewomen, then I will make more of an effort to get that done.

JB57
    - - - Updated - - -

Yes: More I think about it, do them all...:-)

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    Very COOL, indeed.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is great. Looking forward to reading these. Thank you!

Junior Hostboard Member Sharma786Aman's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Dear Board,

JB57

Dear Jb57.

No Doubt that you are the best writer and In Future you are the best writer forever
    But I want to Say that A best writer always done a work that gives a happnies for his fans

I always read your All posts And I Specially Join Hostboard for your story
    I want to Say that Your hot tub parties stories is best of my all Collection I Also read "Efforts is being sociable" that also same as your Story

But Hot tub parties is a great Story So pls you write its next part pls

Thanks

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

I vote without any doubt for the ""Jungle Queens vs. Cavewomen" fight !!!! it will be epic !

Senior Hostboard Member White Devil's Avatar
    Westwood Village, California, United States
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love New Girl. It?s good to see it?s coming back.
    White Devil

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast