Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Re: Update on new stories/New Inge Stories

To update the update: I've got a start on "Wife vs. Mistress 2" (the final chapter) and I've even started writing "Wife vs. Mistress 3" though that is only a few pages in and, for obvious reasons, can't go up before Part 2 is done.

I've written the prologue to "Conchita vs. Martina" but the rest of that story remains unfinished. I also have some ideas re: Domino, the redhead who is Conchita's rival in the Inge stories, but those remain just ideas at this point.

I'm hoping to have the conclusion to "New Girl" up within the next three months. That is my top priority right now, particularly since it has been so long since I started it and it is so close to completion.

I've written a few pages of "Jungle Queens vs. Cavewomen" and I'm pretty excited about that one, though I have to admit that four-way orgies are not my cup of tea (mostly because they are hard to write), so I expect that one to be on the back burner until summer, at least.

At the moment, however, I've made the most progress on a sequel to "Kath vs. Kil". I've written the first part of the sequel and, depending on how I feel about it, I may post it sometime soon.

JB57
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh wow! I didn?t expect the Kath v Kil sequel for some time. That?s very exciting, I really liked how their contestual relationship slowly evolved over each part. I think Kath and Kil have some staying power, similar to Inge and Conchita.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Update on new stories/New Inge Stories

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can not imagine the headaches a writer must get coming up with different ways of writing
    these four women fuck fight orgies. And can you just think of all the time it must take away from
    just their day to day lives. All of the writing and having to re-writing as well.
    Different ways to make these type stories read unlike any other story with this ending theme.
    It's impossible it seems.
    But JB57 has done this a few times, and did a super hot job too.
    Some other writers, like deensmith come to mind.
    And for these reasons, and more, I say - THANK YA, THANK YA, THANK YA.

And yes again thank you JB.
    Last edited by dwcole; January 14th, 2018 at 07:50 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12