Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

PartTime Work, Part V and Epilogue by JB57

Dear Board,

Here is the final part of "Part-Time Work", along with a somewhat lengthy epilogue that I wrote quite a while ago. I'm reasonably happy with how this story turned out, mostly because it's laying the groundwork for other adventures with Kris and Larisa and the other women in an increasingly interconnected series of stories. I'm hoping to bring Tyler and Lydia into contact with Kris and Larisa before long.

I'm also working on a stand-alone story that features Val, the stripper that Kris battled in "Oil Fight." Other than being the same character, it's not connected to any other stories.

Anyway, I hope people enjoy.

JB57

Part Time Work, Part V:

Kris woke slowly. Her body felt drained. She was conscious of the fact that she was scissor-locked with another woman. Their pussies were slotted together and crushed tight. She could feel the other women’s heat and wetness sealed and sucked to her own. Her breasts were aching, but also tingling, as if overflowing with erotic electricity. Part of her felt tired; another part of her felt elated. She realized this was the aftereffect of enormous sexual pleasure; she was vaguely aware that she had spent the entire night experiencing delicious, excruciatingly pleasurable orgasms after orgasms. She knew that she had given and received cum from three other women, shared spit and sweat and breath and every inch of her perfect, voluptuous body with the other women, and that she had taken and been taken in turn. As her mind cleared and she remembered all the things she, Larisa, Svetlana and Sasha had done to each other, she shuddered with pleasure. It has been an exquisite orgy and she realized, with a thrill of anticipation, that they would be doing the same things to each other tonight – except, next time, it would be for a great deal of money.

She stirred and raised her head and looked to her side. She looked directly into a woman’s clean-shaven cunt. She did not recognize it so it had to belong to one of the redheads. She realized that, even as she had been fucking another woman cunt to cunt, she had, at the same time, been eating the twat of one of the redheads. She looked to her right and saw Larisa sprawled on her side. She remembered what had happened: they had ended the night-long four way fuckfight with her going to twat to twat with Sasha, while Svetlana sat on her face and Larisa sat on Sasha’s face. While Kris and Sasha fucked cunt to cunt and clit to clit, they were also licking and sucking the other’s women’s clits and cunts. Svetlana and Larisa, in the meantime, were rubbing tits, kissing, sucking and fingerfucking each other, even as they fingerfucked and squeezed and kneaded the tits of the women they were sitting on. After they had all cum together, Larisa and Svetlana must have fallen off to the sides of the other, cunt-locked women. Overall, it had been a very satisfying night. She remembered being fisted a few times; she certainly remembered fisting someone, though who she was not sure. There had been a lot of tit-sucking and tit rubbing, and nipple to nipple grinding and nipple chewing and so much more.

Moaning, Kris moved to extricate herself Sasha’s wet, hot cunt. She slid back on her ass and separated from Sasha with a wet sucking sound. Her movements woke Sasha, who looked at her with bleary green eyes, then moaned. Larisa stirred on one side; Svetlana began to move on the other. All four women were soon awake, looking at each other tiredly. They had fucked each other hard all night, enjoying each other’s bodies, ravaging each other.

“You two are really good fucks,” Svetlana finally said, with a grin. “That was a lot of fun.”

“Yes, it was. And you two are spectacular lays, too. After tonight, I think all of us should discuss turning this into a nightly thing, for the rest of the time we are here,” Kris smiled. “But, for now, I think it’s time that all of us got some sleep if we’re going to give Yakamura his show tonight.”

“And win two million,” Larisa added.

“Don’t worry, we’re not going easy on you two tonight,” Sasha promised. “We like you, but two million is two million.”

“Well, may the best team win,” Kris said, as she slid herself off of the wet, stained sheets. The other woman also crawled off the bed.
    Svetlana and Sasha staggered across the room and picked up their robes. Wrapping themselves, they showed themselves out. Kris locked the door behind them.

Kris stood beside the door, looking at Larisa, who had sat back on the bed. The bed was a mess. For more than two days, it had been the site of a lot of unbridled sex. Kris sighed.

“Come on, baby, let’s go sleep in your room. You have clean sheets, right?” Larisa nodded. The house staff was very efficient. “I’ll ring the servants to fix my room later. We need some sleep and I think we’ve had the all the practice we need.”

Naked, the two women sneaked out of Kris’ room and into Larisa’s. Just a few minutes later, they were asleep in each other’s arms, the alarm clock set for 4 PM. That night, they had a meeting with destiny and they needed to be ready.

Kris and Larisa got up at 4 and showered and began their preparations for the sexual marathon to come. The women went to dinner at 7 PM. Svetlana and Sasha were already there, along with Jack and Yakamura. The entire party retired to the drawing room for pre-dinner drinks. The women were all dressed in classic, revealing long dresses. The redheaded Russians were wearing matching black dresses, both with severe slits up the side that allowed one muscled leg to display. The rest of the dress consisted of black strips of cloth that looped over their necks, compressed their tits, and otherwise left their backs bare and their bellies within the v of the collar exposed. Kris was wearing a very similar kind of dress, except in red. Larisa was a vision in a sea-green gown that was the same as those of the other woman on top, but consisted of a single stretch of cloth that hung between her legs to cover her loins but left both of her powerful legs exposed.

Over dinner, the conversation continued, but it was stilted, the men carrying much more of it, as the four women prepared themselves for the sexual ordeal to come. All four women exchanged bitchy stares and sneers all through the evening, as they tried to evoke the mutual dislike they would need to meet each other in all-out sexual warfare. The sexual tension between them was extraordinary. Even Yakamura found it hard to keep his own excitement at bay.

As the meal wound to an end at 8:30, Yakamura finally turned to the business at hand.

“Ladies,” he began, “I trust that you are all rested and prepared for this evening. We will begin at 9:30 on the dot. Before then, I ask that you meet me here at 9:10. I will take you down to the special room and explain to you how the night will be recorded. We will also review the rules. When we reconvene here in 40 minutes, please be wearing only your robes and high heels. Please hold your questions for now.”

Everyone left the dining room, the women heading to their respective rooms to prepare. Jack followed Kris and Larisa back to Larisa’s room.

“How do you feel, ladies?” he asked. He was getting paid one way or the other, so the pressure on him was far less than his proteges. Even so, he felt anxious for them. He knew that the money could make a big difference for both of them.

“We’re fine,” Larisa replied. “Those two bitches came by last night and we all spent the night fucking each other. We think we have a good idea of what they can do and what we are in for.”

“OK,” Jack said, “but don’t forget that they might have been holding back, to give you a false sense of security.”

“We’ve thought of that,” Kris smiled, “but it doesn’t seem likely. There’s a point in all of these sexfights where thinking strategically becomes very hard to do.” She smiled wider. “We’re pretty sure we got to that point by hour three.”

“Well, the best of luck to you, ladies. I’ll be on the ship; I’ll come back tomorrow morning at 9 to see how things turned out and take you off the island with me, if you want to go.”

“You’re not staying to watch the fight?” Larisa asked, a bit concerned.

“No. Yakamura offered to let me sit in with him, but I can tell he wants this all to himself. And what the customer wants, the customer gets. That’s how you get repeat business.”

“OK. We’ll see you tomorrow at 9.” Kris kissed Jack on one cheek, Larisa on the other.

“Go get’em, ladies, “ Jack said. “Remember, no one is better than the two of you at this sort of thing. Just keep your eye on the prize and remember what you can do with that money.”

After Jack had left, the women stripped down. They applied very basic makeup on their faces, but not too much and not anything that would run with sweat. Sitting on the bed, kneeling, knee to knee, Larisa and Kris closed their eyes, held each other’s hands, and tried to calm their minds and bodies. A little before 9PM, they got up, strapped on three inch, open-toed black pumps, brushed out their hair, then pulled on short silk robes that brushed the tops of their thighs. The robes were matching emerald green. The women’s four nipples punctuated the thin, rich cloth.

Kris and Larisa began the long walk to the den, where they were to meet Yakamura and their opponents. They arrived just a moment before the Russian redheads. The other women were dressed in identical robes and heels, except the robes were burgundy. All four women entered the den at the same time. Yakamura smiled in delight as he saw them lined up before him.

“Ladies, this will be a very memorable evening.” With that, Yakamura led the four combatants to the house elevator. They took it down to the lowest level, where they disembarked and approached the bank of secure elevators. His back obscuring the key pad, Yakamura punched in a five digit code. Svetlana caught Sasha’s eye; the two women nodded at each other very subtly. Kris saw this and she suspected that Larisa did, too, but she kept her face impassive. The elevator opened and the party of five entered. Yakamura pulled a key card out of his pocket and used it to activate the elevator. The button panel indicated there were 15 levels accessible through the elevator. Kris’ curiosity was even more piqued. What was going on that required that much additional space? Yakamura hit the button for the 10th level down. The elevator descended rapidly.

The elevator door opened on an antiseptic, curved hallway. It was entirely white, the floor made of smooth white tiles. There was no one else around. There were doors spaced at regular intervals on the outer curving wall, but none on the inner curve until they had walked about 20 meters down the hall. Then a large automated portal appeared on the inner wall. Yakamura used his key card and the portal swung up into the ceiling, revealing a pure white room beyond. Yakamura led them inside.

The room was about 10 meters in diameter. It was completely white. It was shaped like a half globe; the walls curved up to the ceiling in a graceful arc. In the center of the room was a round, white bed, maybe 3 meters in diameter. It had no sheets, but a number of pillows of varying hardness, from what the women could see. There was a door on the far side of the room and, just to the side of the door, a narrow table loaded up with pitchers of water, glasses, and small snacks. On the other side of the room, directly across from the bathroom door, was a recess in the wall. It was curved and inside was a red handled switch, set at the top of the recess. The device reminded Kris of the handle on an airplane hatch.

“Ladies,” Yakamura began, waving his hand at the room. “This is the arena in which you will do battle. This your ring.” He gestured at the bed. “The bathroom is there.” He pointed at the door. “As you see, you have food and drink.”

“The rules of the game are simple. You will get on the bed and fuck each other. As you know, there is to be no hitting or violence. You are to entirely meet and battle each other using nothing more than sexual prowess and stamina. If one member of a team defeats another, she can go to help her partner against the remaining opponent. The winning team is the first one whose member can pull the lever…” he pointed to the lever in the wall, “to the down position. That means that one of you will need to leave the bed, cross the room, and pull the lever. I hope that means that the last woman capable of moving and standing is the one to perform the feat and claim the victory.”

“However,” Yakamura continued, “there are some safeguards built in. The first is this: for the first two hours after you start, the lever is locked in place.” The women all looked a bit startled at this. “Well, I have to ensure that I get my money’s worth, ladies,” Yakamura said, with a tight smile. “What if one of you manages to throw off the others and pulls the lever within the first five minutes of the fight? Good for the victors, but not for me.”

“Second,” Yakamura went on, “you are entitled to five bathroom and rest breaks during the course of the fight. There is a button on the bed that any one of you can hit to call a time out for 10 minutes to give all of you the chance to recover and take care of your necessaries.” He walked to the bed and pointed out a large red button, protected by a clear plastic box, that was attached right to the side of the bed.

“This room is equipped with the most sophisticated camera and recording technology in the world. It is completely unobtrusive, but it will be scanning you constantly. Ultimately, it will create a three dimensional recording of your battle that I will be able to watch at any time in this room.”

“I will be watching and recording everything from the control room. If anything goes wrong or if anyone is somehow hurt, I will know immediately and will be able to help.”

“Are there any questions?”

The four women looked at each other. Svetlana spoke up.

“For you, what counts as a victory? Does one team have to force the other to submit?”

“That would be ideal,” Yakamura replied. “But I suspect that you lovely women are all very evenly matched. It might actually be very difficult, if not impossible, to force such submission. No, for me, the victor is the team member who pulls the lever. However, I am sure that all of you young women put a certain amount of pride in your sexual abilities. I am quite certain that you would all like to work out amongst yourselves which team really is the strongest.”

Kris had to give it to Yakamura. He certainly knew which buttons to press.

“If there are no other questions, I will take my leave. Please do not begin before you see the light over the door go on.” He pointed out the light he was talking about.

There were no other questions. With that, Yakamura left the room and closed the portal behind him.

The four sexual warriors regarded each other warily, but with increasing levels of raw sexual desire. This night, they were going to fuckfight, they were going to having an all out orgy fight, that would decide which pair would walk away with two million dollars. Two of them would leave here rich women. The other two would be better off but would also be sexually defeated, overpowered in an area of their lives where all the women were justly proud and powerful.

The light over the door went on. Larisa and Kris moved to the side of the bed nearest the door; Svetlana and Sasha lined up across from them, on the side near the bath. The women’s eyes locked to the woman across from them, Sasha to Kris, Svetlana to Larisa. As one, the women slowly, teasingly, untied the sashes of their robes, then shrugged the robes off their shoulders, letting them drop to the ground. Wearing only high heels, the women let their eyes roam over the other’s naked voluptuousness. Eyes explored massive, thick tits, which were already juicing up with pre-cum on their engorged nipples, growing thicker and hotter by the moment. The women’s eyes roamed down flat, perfectly muscled abdomens, deep, long navels and narrow waists curving out to voluptuous hips that tapered into powerful, muscled thighs, long, thick calves, and perfect feet. The women’s eyes fastened on each other’s clean-shaven cunts, which were thick-lipped and wet, and already radiating heat. Their powerful clits swelled and twitched with arousal.

The two pairs of women removed their heels, their tits jiggling deliciously as they reached down to slip off the pumps. The women crawled onto the bed on their hands and knees and kneeled, legs tucked under them, asses resting on their feet, and glared at each other from opposite sides of the round bed.

“We were holding back last night,” Svetlana said. “We just wanted to know what you two could do. It was impressive, but we’ve taken on better and won.”

“Well, that’s a coincidence,” Kris replied. “We were holding back too. You two are spectacular fucks, but we are certain that you can’t match us.”

The women crawled on their hands and knees towards each other until Kris and Sasha were nose to nose, looking deeply into the other’s eyes. Larisa and Svetlana were the same.

Sasha’s tongue reached out and she slowly licked Kris’ lips. Kris’ tongue replied and the women touched sensitive red probes and exchanged spit and gentle pushes, even as they shared hot breath. They tantalized and teased each other, as their tits grew hotter, harder and heavier with arousal, as their nipples burned in heat. As they moved, their massive tits swung on their chests; their nipples began to leak, flicking moisture down to the bed.

Beside them, Svetlana and Larisa had taken a much more aggressive approach. They exchanged whispered curses in Russian, then quickly locked into a savage, brutal, dominating kiss. The women were on their knees, their arms wrapped around the other’s back, squeezing hard as they mashed enflamed tit to tit and struggled to gain control of the other woman. They pulled hair and, with a tortuous groan, the Russians fell onto their side and began to roll, their powerful legs twining, their hips bucking as both women tried to keep the roll going and take the dominant position. Belly flat to belly, mouths locked, tongues wrestling, the gorgeous women writhed and undulated, rubbing and grinding body to body, sex to sex.

Sasha and Kris deepened their kiss, and reached up to pull each other’s hair. They pushed together, tit to tit, nipples burning into each other. Their tongues played and twisted together. As their bodies grew hotter, both women pulled back, then sat on their asses, facing each other. They spread their legs and both women began fingerfucking themselves, heating up their wet, tight cunts, caressing their clits, causing them to grow harder, bigger, more sensitive with every moment.

“Are you ready, whore?” Kris panted, lubrication trickling from her pussy down into her ass. Nipple pre-cum was streaking her big, jiggling tits, readying them for the conflict to come.

“I’m ready, cunt,” Sasha groaned in reply. “Bring that little pussy over here and let’s start.”

The women slid into each other, scissoring, hot, thick cunts slapping together with a wet slap. Moaning with lust, Sasha and Kris grabbed the other’s sweaty thigh and began to fuck hard, working their hips, flexing their asses, spreading and penetrating each other. Their rock hard clits grated together, trapped within their tight, hot cunts, sending waves of pure ecstasy rippling through their bucking, straining bodies.

Beside them, Larisa and Svetlana fucked hard. The black-haired Russian had finally succeeded in pinning Svetlana to the bed and spreading her fellow countrywomen’s thighs and was humping and grinding her succulent cunt into Svetlana’s juicy twat with all her power. The women were grinding frantically, asses pumping, tits squashed and moving on each other, nipple grating and flicking, catching each other and grinding apart. Their bellies slapped, beating like drums. Svetlana and Larisa were pressed cheek to cheek, their grunts, gasps and cries of ecstasy growing higher in volume as they ravaged each other.

Tits bouncing, Sasha and Kris fucked hard, asses pumping, hips jerking. Her ass moving like a piston, Larisa pounded cunts with Svetlana, then shoved down to grind clit to clit. Their screams cries and shouts of pleasure became louder and more frantic. Svetlana and Larisa came first, gushing into each other uncontrollably. A minute or so later, Sasha and Kris erupted, screaming out, their bodies trembling as they injected shot after shot of hot cum into each other.

Gasping, Sasha and Kris fell flat on the bed, their bodies wet with sweat, cum mixing as it pushed up from their inosculated twats, pussy juice trickling into their ass cracks. The women struggled to regain their energy as they panted, their arms cast over their heads. Beside them, sprawled on top of Svetlana, Larisa stirred. She looked up to see Sasha, panting and spent, still cunt locked to Kris. Seeing an opportunity, Larisa pulled herself off of her Russian opponent and hurled her body at Sasha. Sasha cried out as Larisa landed on top of her, giving her no time to recover. Kris realized what her partner was doing and pulled herself away from Sasha’s cunt, giving Larisa access to the woman’s twat. Larisa mounted Sasha and slapped her sloppy twat onto Sasha’s equally wet, hot pussy and began to fuck hard. Svetlana rolled over and went after Larisa, moving to jump on the black-haired vixen’s back and pull her off of the other redheaded Russian. Kris moved behind Svetlana, seized the woman by the ankles, and pulled her away from Larisa and Sasha’s bucking, writhing bodies. Kris placed her legs over and under Svetlana’s body and pulled the other woman into the fork of her legs. Their cunts mated in a hot, sloppy, cum-dripping kiss. Immediately, Svetlana put her hands on the bed and began grinding back against Kris, who bucked and thrust with her hips, ramming and locking her cunt deep and hard with Svetlana’s twat. Grunting, moaning, shouting, the two women fucked viciously, on and on, until they were grinding their way through multiple orgasms. Screaming with pleasure and relief, they collapsed, momentarily spent. Larisa and Sasha had already fucked each other to screaming orgasms and were now lying side by side on the bed, their tits heaving as they panted, their bodies wet with sweat and cum.

The four women rested for a brief time. Then all four sat up and switched partners. Spreading her legs, Kris welcomed Sasha into a scissor-lock. Grabbing each other’s wet thighs, the women began grinding, pumping each other, cunt to cunt and clit to clit, their big tits bouncing as they fucked. Larisa and Svetlana lined up ass to ass and locked their cunts together as they slid down to their bellies on the bed. Raising their asses in the air, they struggled viciously, hard tits pressed into the firm mattress on the bed, bellies rippling as they thrust back at each other. They spread their legs wide and rubbed pussies and assholes, intent on violating each other in every way they could imagine. Their wet cunts locked and they thrust back into each other, grunting, gasping and cursing with each sucking slap of twat to twat.

In the control room, Yakamura watched all of this with excitement. The four women were going at each other full tilt and, so far, the battle had been erotic and exciting. No individual woman had a clear advantage over any of the others. He saw that the women had been battling for more than an hour and a half; soon, they would pass the two hour mark and the lever would unlock.
    On the bed, Larisa and Sasha were now scissor-locked, each grasping the other’s thighs and pounding at each other, hips and asses grinding furiously. In Russian, the gorgeous women cursed each other.

“You fucking whore,” Sasha moaned. “You are a child, a little girl! You cannot defeat us, your cunt cannot beat mine!”

“You are a dirty whore, Sasha!” Larisa replied, her ass rippling with effort. “I have defeated many dirty whores in the past!” Larisa tried to pace herself; she knew that the redheads’ strategy was to exhaust Kris or her and then combine forces to take out whoever was left. She would not let herself be the weak link in her team.

Next to them, Kris and Svetlana were on their sides, devouring each other in a well-appreciated 69. The women sucked and licked at each other eagerly, both intent on using skill, not just enthusiasm, to bring the other to an orgasm. Kris covered Svetlana’s pussy with her mouth and sucked gently, teasing the Russian woman’s clit with her tongue. Svetlana probed Kris’ pussy and ass with her fingers, then commenced licking Kris’ slit from root to stem, paying special attention to Kris’ clit. She pulled Kris’ vagina open and caressed the slick labia with her tongue, before shoving her pink probe as deep inside Kris as she could. Kris used her fingers on Svetlana’s bodily orifices, even as she increased her clit sucking. The women worked each other’s pussies expertly, until they both came in hard gushes.

Larisa and Sasha were flat on their backs, their shoulders pressed into the bed, their backs arched, their hips and asses high off the mattress, as they thrust as deep into each other as they could. Their locked pussies trembled and quivered, then erupted in long, hot shots of cum. The women screamed in rage and frustration as they came again and again.

Larisa and Sasha collapsed, gasping, trying to regain their breath. For a few minutes, all four women rested. Then Svetlana got to her knees, immediately followed by Kris, who was watching the redheaded bitch. In this battle, no one could afford to let her guard down. Sasha and Larisa separated, glaring at each other. Svetlana smiled.

“All four of use. Tit to tit. Right now.” She reached out and pulled Sasha to her, then put her arm over the other woman’s shoulder and reached out with her other arm for Kris. Kris understood what the other woman wanted to do. Smiling, she pulled in Larisa. The women closed in on in each other in a circle, arms over their shoulders, four sets of equally thick, taut, beautiful tits coming together in the center. The women gasped in shared pleasure as their massive mammaries mashed. They tightened the circle, pushing and pulling each other into even tighter contact. Then, they began to thrust and grind at each other, every set of tits at war with every other breast. While their breasts battled, the women cursed at each other, then began kissing, licking and even biting at each other’s gorgeous faces. Their nipples began to leak nipple pre-cum. Their nipples stabbed at each other. In the melee, it was impossible for the partners on each team to avoid stabbing their ally, but the women accepted it as a necessary part of the vicious sexual duel they were all fighting.

It was Larisa whose tits starting cumming first; she sprayed the other three women in a hot, hard explosion of ejaculate that slimed the intersection of their eight mashing tits. Larisa screamed in release. Only moments later, Sasha’s breasts started squirting, following by Kris. Svetlana held out for only moments more. For several minutes, all four women rubbed their nipple cum around and around each other’s tits, using their massive glands to spread the slick, oil-like substance. It felt fantastic.

Larisa seized Svetlana, who was next to her, and threw herself on the redhead, dragging the other woman out of their circle. Sasha leaped at Kris and bore her down to the bed. Sasha began pounding her cunt into Kris; Larisa did the same to Svetlana. The room echoed with the erotic sounds of pussies pounding, hard bellies slapping, the moaning, groaning and screaming of four woman in a fuckwar to end all fuckwars.

All through the night, the war dragged on. Several times, the exhausted women fell asleep in each other’s arms, forced to unconsciousness by the intensity of their exertion and the sheer ecstasy of their orgasmic releases. They always woke up to resume their battles and continue the war. None of the women even considered breaking from the bed and running for the lever, though doing so would have been well within the rules of their fight. Instead, all four women understood that their personal sexual honor was at stake. All were determined to win the conflict as decisively as possible.

After more than 10 hours of constant sexual combat, the women completed their final allowed bathroom break and replenished themselves on energy bars and water. The four sexual warriors sat across from each other, preparing themselves for what would be the final run of their marathon sexual war. All four women were dripping with sweat and cum; their hair was a chaotic mess, their naked breasts and clean-shaven pussies were red with the constant grinding and rubbing. Still, all of the women felt sexually energized. They have given and taken enormous pleasure from each other and no one was ready to back down.

Looking at Svetlana and Sasha sitting across from them, just finishing up their energy bars, Kris had a suggestion.

“Let’s make this as complete a battle as we can,” she said to the other women.

“What do you mean?” Sasha asked, putting her glass of water on a movable counter next to the bed.

“I want to take you and Svetlana on at the same time; I bet you want to do the same with Larisa and me. So, let’s do that. You stay where you are,” she said, pointing at Sasha, who was sitting, with her legs spread, directly across from Kris, “and Svetlana can switch places with Larisa. That way, you and I can scissor, but I can take on the upper part of Svetlana’s body. Svetlana and Larisa fuck, but you and Larisa go at each other mouth to mouth and tit to tit.”

All the women loved the idea. Larisa switched places with Svetlana. The four women moved into position, Larisa and Svetlana forking each other, Kris and Sasha doing the same, while turned on their sides towards the other woman’s partner. Kris and Sasha gasped and smiled viciously at each other as their cunts kissed, sucked and slowly opened and mutually penetrated each other, both women working their clits into a throbbing knot, using their hips and asses to drill as hard and deep into the other as possible. Beside them, Larisa and Svetlana did the same, though the black-haired and redheaded Russians spat and cursed at each other in Russian, pulling each other in for a savage kiss once they were firmly cunt-locked.

All four women began to use their hips to grind and thrust hard into the woman they were attached to; their pussies sucked hard, struggling to devour each other. At the same time, they reached for the woman next to them. Kris came together, tit to tit, with Svetlana. The redhead and the blonde locked into a spitty, angry kiss and pulled each other’s hair savagely. In their crotches, the incredible sensations radiating through their bodies from the fuckfight with their other rival immediately affected their ability to fight the woman they were combating with their upper bodies.

Larisa pumped herself as hard, as viciously, as she could into Svetlana. At the same time, she and Sasha savaged each other, pulling hair, rubbing tits hard, spitting and cursing each other in Russian. The four women’s shared moans, gasps and screams of pleasure and rage harmonized into an erotic cacophony. At some point, all four women’s lower bodies synchronized and they found themselves pumping, fucking each other in the same rhythm. Their upper body battles were less coordinated. Kissing, tit sucking and biting, grinding tits and swearing at each other, trying to overwhelm each other with tongues and lips, the women battled face to face even as they struggled with another woman cunt to cunt. The experience was disorienting for all of them. The powerful erotic sensations suffusing their bodies felt almost random, but overpowering. All four pairs of legs tangled up, Kris’ legs twisting up with Svetlana’s, Sasha’s legs struggling with Larisa’s, and the women tried to sexually attack each other in ways that would assist their partner in the struggle with the other team.

On and on, the four women ground at each other, their bodies trembling with sexual tension, their breasts and cunts on fire with heat and stimulation. Kris was grasping Sasha’s thigh with one hand and driving herself into the redhead’s cunt with her hips, while locked in a deep, sucking kiss with Svetlana; Svetlana had reached down to pull Larisa’s hair, even as she worked her clit hard as she could against Larisa’s throbbing sex bud; Larisa was grinding her nipples as hard as she could against Sasha’s pulsing tits; Sasha was pulling Larisa’s hair, dragging the black-haired bitch into a hot kiss, even as she twisted her hips, tangling her throbbing clit with Kris’s pulsing member. The four way fuck continued, the women working each other up the pleasure curve until they were all moaning and screaming with tension, desperately struggling to hold on and keep from cumming.

It was Kris who went off first, only seconds before anyone else. One moment her hips were working her clit into Sasha’s clit, even as Sasha thrust back in shared rhythm; Kris’ mouth was locked and sucking spit from Svetlana’s mouth; the next, the nova-hot orgasmic explosion she had been holding back for what seemed like hours became absolutely unbearable. Despite her best efforts, something pushed her over the edge; a particular twist of Sasha’s hips that caused her clit to grate against Kris’ clit in a particular way; a particular thrust of Svetlana’s nipples into Kris’ throbbing nips. Whatever the cause, Kris found herself convulsing uncontrollably as pure erotic ecstasy roared up from her cunt to suffuse her body. She screamed, then her pussy gushed hard, injected cum deep into Sasha’s writhing body. At the same instant, Kris’ nipples came hard, squirting nipple cum all over Svetlana’s chest. These eruptions were enough to push the other two women over the edge. An instant later, Kris felt an answering gush of cum drenching the intersection of their bodies as Sasha came hard; Svetlana’s tits were spraying Kris’ chest moments later and the redhead with whom she had been locked in a savage kiss grabbed her, looked deep into Kris’ eyes, then groaned in uncontrollable passion as her lower body exploded in a hot, hard shot of cum. Svetlana pumped her cum into Larisa, who was the last of the four women to erupt in orgasmic ecstasy. Once it started, it could not be stopped. Screaming, gasping, bucking, pulling hair and shuddering with pleasure, the four women writhed desperately on the bed, grinding furiously into their rival’s trembling cunt, sharing and exchanging sprays of hot cum every few minutes, their four sets of massive tits slick and hot with the release of nipple cum.

Writhing, moaning, screaming in unbearable pleasure, for more than 20 minutes, the interlocked women ground orgasm after orgasm after orgasm out of each other, draining each other, fucking each other desperately.

Kris was staring deep into Svetlana’s eyes, sharing and goading each other with their erotic bliss, both women struggling to hold out longer than the other, when she saw the Russian finally pass out, her body unable to handle the incredible sensory overload. Kris had no time to celebrate; a wave of unbearable ecstasy washed over her and she felt her consciousness wavering. She squeezed Sasha’s pussy with all the power of her cunt; she felt the answering pressure. Then, she passed out, her mind finally unable to handle the intensity of the pleasure. Sasha and Larisa followed seconds later.

Sometime later, Kris awoke. She came back to awareness slowly. She opened her eyes to see Svetlana’s beautiful face almost nose to nose with her own. She could feel the pressure in her cunt, indicating that she and Sasha were still cunt deep inside each other. A leg from Sasha or Larisa was tossed carelessly over Svetlana’s shoulder. Another pair of legs were around Kris’ body. She moved her head only a little, trying to determine which set of legs belonged to Larisa. Once she figured this out, she began stroking Larisa’s leg gently, carefully, trying to wake up her partner.

Larisa stirred, then looked down to see who was stroking her. Kris raised her head just enough to catch Larisa’s eyes. The two locked eyes, blue to green, then Kris looked at Sasha then at Svetlana. She blinked slowly, then gestured with her eyes towards the lever on the wall. Larisa understood and nodded. Kris held up five fingers and began counting them down. On the fifth, Larisa clamped her pussy with Svetlana’s cunt as hard as she could and, at the same time, wrapped her arms around Sasha, holding the redhead tight. At the same time, Kris moved, pushing herself up, separating her cunt from Sasha’s with a hard pull and sucking pop.

As Kris and Larisa made their move, Svetlana and Sasha came back to awareness. Svetlana shouted something in Russian at Sasha; immediately, the redhead who was face to face with Larisa started struggling to free herself from Larisa’s grip. Larisa reached down and gripped Svetlana’s thigh; Kris could see, from the expressions of agony on the faces of Larisa and Svetlana, that the dark-haired Russian was squeezing Svetlana’s cunt with all the power of her own twat, trying to keep the redhead from rising in pursuit of Kris. At the same time, Larisa struggled to detain Sasha, who was fighting to free herself from Larisa’s grip.

The race was on. Kris rolled herself off the bed. She landed on the floor on a side of the bed away from the lever. She tried to get to her feet to run to the lever when she found she had no strength in her legs. She fell to the ground and began to crawl, frantically, towards the wall. Svetlana had succeeded in freeing herself from Larisa’s cunt lock. Larisa now wrapped both of her arms around Sasha, holding the other Russian down. At least Kris would not have to worry about Sasha. But Svetlana had rolled herself off the bed and was now just a few body lengths behind Kris.

Kris reached the wall and reached up to grip the edge of the alcove in which the lever was recessed to pull herself to her feet. She needed more height to reach the lever. As she pulled herself up, she felt Svetlana’s arms wrapping themselves around her thighs. The Russian beauty leaned back, trying to use her weight to pull Kris to the floor, maybe even flip her over and give Svetlana access to the lever. Kris held onto the alcove fiercely, but she was afraid to let go for fear of being pulled over. In an agony of frustration, she was nearly eye-level with the lever she needed to pull, so close yet so far. She shoved her legs back, trying to give herself just slightly better balance. She succeeded in getting a slightly better stance even as Svetlana unleashed a vicious attack. The redheaded Russian knifed her hand right up between Kris’ legs, shoving her hand wrist deep into Kris’ succulent cunt with a single powerful shove. Kris screamed, throwing her head back in a combination of agony and ecstasy. Svetlana closed her hand, turning it into a fist, and twisted hard. Kris felt the pleasure washing over her in waves; her hands trembled, her grip weakening. Svetlana’s stance had also weakened, however. In a final act of desperation, Kris released the alcove edge and reached up for the handle of the lever. She grabbed it. With a final cry, she pulled it down.

The moment the lever clicked, the lights over the door began to flash and spin; the sounds of an alarm bell went off (though relatively quietly) signaling the end of the contest.

Kris moaned as she allowed herself to be pulled over on her back from Svetlana. The Russian glared down at Kris who looked up at her with bleary eyes. Svetlana twisted and pumped her fist hard in Kris’ cunt; Kris moaned and threw her head to the side.
    Yakamura’s voice came over the intercom. “Ladies, the contest has been decided. Please cease your hostilities.” Kris realized that, on the bed, Larisa and Sasha were fucking wildly, both pulling hair and scissor-locked, and they had not stopped. Reluctantly, Larisa and Sasha stopped and pulled apart, both women exchanging looks of anger and mutual contempt.

Kris looked up at Svetlana. The redhead smiled down at her and leaned down to kiss her gently on the lips, using her tongue to lap at Kris lips as she pulled away.

“Good fight,” the redheaded Russian said. “Maybe all four of us can celebrate more, later.”

The women stayed where they were, Kris and Svetlana sprawled on the floor, Larisa and Sasha scissored and flat on their backs on the bed. It took some time before the four women were able to get to their feet, each helping the others. Yakamura came in as the women pulled on their robes.

“Do any of you ladies need any medical attention? Any help getting back to your rooms?”

All indicated they did not. Spent, the four women walked together down the hall to the elevator, all of them bare foot and carrying their shoes. They parted ways on the residential floor, Svetlana and Sasha staggering off to their rooms, Larisa and Kris to theirs. When they got to their respective bedroom doors, Kris and Larisa kissed each other, but then went to their separate rooms to rest and recuperate. A maid was waiting in Kris’ room; she drew the exhausted Amazon a bath, then helped her into the hot water. As Kris laid back in the warmth, her body relaxing, she glimpsed a clock on the bathroom vanity. It was almost 8:30 in the morning. She and Larisa had been fuckfighting the redheads for almost ten hours. She vaguely remembered that Jack had said he would be back at 9 AM to pick them up. It looked as though he would be leaving without his prize winners, however. With this last thought, Kris fell into a deep sleep.

Jack arrived at 9, as promised, to see if Kris and Larisa were ready to go. Yakamura greeted him at the mansion’s front door.
    “The women just went to bed, no more than a half hour ago. I suspect that all of them will be recuperating for the rest of the day. I suggest you leave your proteges to me; I will see that they are returned to their homes once they are ready to leave.”

Jack nodded. He was not surprised; he knew how long determined, sexually voracious woman could fuckfight. “So, were you pleased with the final result?” Pointedly, he did not ask which team won; he waited for Yakamura to volunteer the information.

“Very, very pleased.” Yakamura handed Jack an envelope. “I have already paid you for finding Kris and Larisa. This is an additional prize; an additional reward for finding the winners of this competition.” Jack smiled, pleased for the women. The two million dollars that they now had, between them, could make an incredible difference to both of them.

“Kris and Larisa are very, very impressive women. Of course, truth be told, they are no moreso than Svetlana and Sasha. The battle could easily have gone the other way. But the victors are the victors. It was a great fight. I have recorded everything in 3D. I will be able to relieve any part of the battle in perfect details any time I want. That is what I wanted. I am very satisfied.”

“It has been a pleasure doing business with you, Mr. Yakamura,” Jack said, formally. “I’m heading off in my ship now; I have places I need to be. Please tell Kris and Larisa that I will contact them next week, to follow up.”

Kris and Larisa did not leave their rooms until supper time. By then, they both felt renewed and elated over their victory. Dressed in revealing bikini tops, bare stomachs and sarongs around their hips, the sexfight winners made their way to an exquisite meal with Yakamura and their defeated rivals. Sasha and Svetlana were also dressed in bikini tops and sarongs. As far as Kris could tell, everyone had arrived at this sartorial choice on their own. As it was, Yakamura was given a spectacular show of four sets of massive, equal tits, vying for his attention.

The meal was pleasant. The Russian redheads seemed remarkably unfazed by their loss of two million dollars. True, they would not walk away empty-handed, but $200,000 was cold comfort when they had lost ten times as much. Still, Kris and Larisa were happy that their competitors seemed so accepting of the situation.

“You and Larisa are more than welcome to stay on here for as long as you would like,” Yakamura reminded Kris. “I believe that Sasha and Svetlana plan to be here for another week or so.”

“Larisa and I have discussed it. We think we will stay on until Tuesday. After that, we’d appreciate being flown back the island.”
    “Done!” Yakamura said, clapping his hands. “I am delighted you have decided to enjoy my hospitality for a few more days.” He leaned a bit closer. “If you and Larisa will join me in the study, after dinner, I will provide you with your cheques.”

After dinner, after they had received their money, Larisa and Kris returned to their rooms. Both felt a bit restless. Kris knocked on Larisa’s door. Her dark-haired lover let her in and they discussed what they would do over the next few days. But the question of what each of them would do with their money was also hanging over their heads.

“Let’s worry about this later,” Kris finally said. “Right now, I can think of two redheads who might like a bit of cheering up.”

“Really? They looked fine to me,” Larisa said.

“Well, they were probably hiding it. Besides, I’m thinking of us as much as them. We’ll be gone soon. That’s a lot of prime pussy to walk away from, without getting a final good, deep taste.”

Larisa smiled, her green eyes lighting with fire. “I agree.”

It was about 10 PM. Wearing their bikini tops and sarongs, bare foot, Kris and Larisa crossed the darkened mansion, seeing no one on their way to the redheads’ rooms.

Kris knocked on Sasha’s door. When there was no answer, they moved over to the neighboring door and knocked again.

Svetlana answered the door moments later. The gorgeous redhead was naked. Her magnificent body glinted in the half-light; it was slick with moisture. Her tits were heaving; Kris and Larisa had clearly interrupted something. On the bed behind Svetlana, Sasha was lying flat on her back, her legs wide, her chest heaving.

“Sorry to disturb you,” Kris said, looking into the room with in impish grin. “We just came to say ‘goodbye.’’

“I thought you were not leaving for several more days,” Svetlana panted, wiping her dripping forehead with the back of her hand.

“That’s true,” Larisa replied. “But we thought we could make this… an extended goodbye.” She smiled, her green eyes flashing.

Svetlana smiled and stood aside, waving the other two women into her room. She closed and locked the door behind her.

Epilogue: Six Months Later:

Kris stretched out luxuriously on the top deck of her new boat. She arched her back and presented her naked, golden tits to the sun. Her beautiful bare legs and toes pointed toward the stern of the boat, perfect muscles tensing. Her nude body glistened with a combination of sweat and sunscreen. A floppy hat and sun glasses concealed her beautiful face.

Kris was enjoying another beautiful day in the Caribbean. She had used part of the million dollars she had earned from her and Larisa’s victory over the Russian redheads to buy a second-hand, renovated yacht. A million dollars only went so far; the ship was beautiful, comfortable and luxurious, but it was not a monster. Even so, it was fast, very comfortable, and in heavy demand off this Caribbean island as a charter. Kris knew that she and her one crewmate/partner were a major reason for the appeal. Larisa had agreed to join her on this little business endeavor and they shared the cost of the yacht, leaving them both with half a million dollars each and a highly profitable business. The prospect of going on a charter with not just one, but two incredibly beautiful, voluptuous women who made a habit of wearing barely-there bikinis (when they were not topless) was very appealing to a lot of customers. The fact that she and Larisa were openly lesbian lovers also provided a useful titillation factor. As it was, their business had been doing so well that they had the pick of whoever they wanted to take. Kris was beginning to lean more towards taking out women rather than men. As useful as the sex angle had been in establishing their business, the ogling and suggestive comments from the male customers was getting annoying.

The ship was named “The Proteus.” Kris still owned and rented out her old tug, but “The Proteus” had become her pride and joy. Today, the ship was anchored a few miles offshore. They did not have to pick up their appointment for another hour or so and Kris decided she would like to get in some nude tanning before going into dock meant having to put on her bikini.

As she enjoyed the sun, Larisa came up onto the deck. The gorgeous Russian smiled at her lover. Larisa was wearing a bikini thong, but was topless. Her beautiful, thick tits bounced deliciously as she came up through the portal. Larisa stretched out in the deck lounger beside Kris and lay back, turning her tits to the sun, but only for a few minutes.

“We’ll need to start going in in about 30 minutes,” Larisa said. She turned on her side to look at Kris, her head propped up on her hand, her voluptuous hip curving away from her waist and tapering down into her flawless legs.

“Do you think that’s enough time for a quickie?” Kris asked, innocently.

Larisa smiled. She stood up and quickly slipped off her thong, kicking it away with her bare feet. Now beautifully nude, her naked pussy already glistening with natural lubrication, she climbed onto Kris’ lounger. Kris threw her hat and glasses aside and looked up at her partner with renewed hunger. She spread her legs, offering her succulent cunt to Larisa. Larisa lowered herself down onto Kris’ twat, her pussy locking and spreading on Kris’ aching cunt. The women’s pussies mated, flattening to each other, fuckholes opening and sucking, labia fused to labia. The women contracted their pussies, sucking each other in, holding each other in a delicious meaty lock. Clit to clit, Larisa began rocking her hips in a scooping motion, sliding and grinding her clit on Kris’ swollen sex horn. As they began to buck harder, moving in rhythm, Larisa reached down, filled her hands with Kris’ bouncing tits, and squeezed hard, squeezing the nipples. Kris reached up and filled her hands with Larisa’s equally fantastic tits, kneading and squeezing, twisting the rock hard nipples.

The women fucked hard, Larisa riding Kris hard, the full weight of her body grinding and driving clit to clit. The women kept one eye on the clock, but they were lost in the incredible pleasure they were giving to each other. As the pleasure built to an unbearable level, Kris moaned in ecstasy.

“You whore, you fucking whore!” she cried.

“Bitch, dirty bitch, cum for me, you fucker!” Larisa moaned.

The women’s locked cunts convulsed, then contracted hard, sucking to each other in an unbreakable, vise-like vacuum. It was the sign they were about to explode. An instant later, Kris bucked her hips and screamed in joy as her cunt contracted and released, shooting a stream of steaming cum up into Larisa’s hungry, waiting cunt. Larisa sucked at that moment, pulling as much of the delicious discharge up into her vaginal canal as she could. The sensation was delicious, unbearably good, the sensation of her lover’s boiling hot ejaculate filling her cunt, flowing into the essence of her womanhood. A moment later the Russian beauty was screaming in orgasmic delight as she returned the cum, with interest, to Kris’ steaming cunt. Kris sucked hard with her pussy and took in as much as she could before shooting it back. This had become a delightful new erotic game for the women to play as they exchanged cum.

Kris and Larisa went stiff, two, three orgasms shaking their bodies. As the final orgasm abated, Larisa collapsed on top of Kris, their tits mashing hard and tight, nipples digging into thick titflesh. Panting, gasping with pleasure, they held each other for a few minutes, wriggling, enjoying rubbing their naked bodies together.

“I’ll tell you what,” Kris said, smiling, “if you can keep the noise down tonight, I promise to do things to your cunt that will make you pass out from pleasure. I guarantee it.”

Larisa smiled down at her lover. “You made me pass out last night. You think you can top that?”

“Hey, I can try!” the blonde replied.

The naked women disentangled themselves. Larisa looked at the clock. “We’re going to have to put on a bit of steam to make into port in time,” she said.

“OK, you go clean up. I’ll get it started, then you can sign me off so I can clean up.”

Naked, Kris and Larisa went to the lower deck. Larisa went off to their private cabin to freshen up, which meant taking a quick shower and getting a new bikini. Kris radioed the port authority that “Proteus” was heading in, then started the engine and began the brief journey. A few minutes later, Larisa came back, wearing a revealing yellow thong string bikini.

“Hey, isn’t that mine?” Kris asked.

“Yes, I like it. I’m borrowing it.”

“Hmph.” Kris went to the stateroom, quickly showered, then found a revealing yellow slingshot in Larisa’s collection of swimsuits. She pulled it on, admired her incredible beauty in the mirror, then returned to the bridge.

“Hey!” Larisa scolded her on seeing the slingshot.

“I like it and I’m borrowing it,” Kris smiled.

“You cunt,” Larisa said affectionately. “I’m going to take that out of your pussy tonight.”

Kris slapped her lover on her round, tight ass and then went up to the main deck to begin the docking procedure. She pulled on some boat shoes. As the boat pulled up to the pier, she threw lines to the dockworkers, most of whom she now knew by name. She had noticed that she now had some regular “fans” who would show up to watch her ship come in. She did not mind. Her time in bikini and best body contests had made her a bit of an exhibitionist. She still entered those kind of contests occasionally, though she no longer had need for the money.

When the ship was properly secured, Larisa called the booking agency. The clients would usually wait up at the port’s main office until they got a call from the booking agency. The Proteus’ berth sometimes changed and it did not make sense to have people just hanging around the dock.

“So, who are our clients for this trip?” Kris asked.

“This one’s a bit unusual,” Larisa replied, looking at the information on her smartphone. Larisa handled this end of the business, leaving most of the actual running of the ship to Kris, though she was learning that end of the business too. “Two sisters, the Douglas sisters. They want to do a six day trip to Mason Cove.”

“Hm. Six days. That’s a lot of time to spend in such a small, isolated cove.”

“Yes, but that’s what they want. They plan to dive. It looks to me like they are looking for something.”

“OK, well, it’s a nice spot. I could stand spending six days diving.”

“Here they come,” Larisa pointed.

Two very distinctly female figures were coming down the dock. They were wearing sun hats and big sun glasses and carrying tote bags over their shoulders. Their hair was either very short or tucked into their hats. They were rolling small carry-on bags behind them. The women were notable because both were dressed in string bikinis, one green, one red, though the one in red was also wearing a silky throw over her shoulders. Larisa and Kris exchanged looks. These women filled out their string bikinis amazingly well. Indeed, their bodies were spectacular, with big, thick-looking tits, beautifully muscled abdomens, wide, beautifully curved hips and long, muscular legs. Their bodies were spectacular, every bit as gorgeous and voluptuous as Larisa and Kris’ beautiful, sexy forms. It was possible that this charter could get very interesting indeed.

When the women got to the gangplank, Larisa could see they were both wearing boat shoes. Their faces remained obscured beneath their big, floppy sun hats.

“Permission to come aboard, captain?” said a familiar sounding voice. Larisa could not quite place it. Kris frowned. The voice sounded familiar to her too. The fact that neither woman had yet turned her face up to look at them also bothered both women.

“Permission granted,” Kris replied. A suspicion was beginning to niggle at the back of her mind.

The two women walked up the gangplank, rolling their bags with them. When they got to the top, they both pulled their sun hats off with a flourish and shook out their long, thick red hair.

Larisa gasped; Kris cursed.

“You fucking whores!” Kris cried. “What the fuck do you want?”

“Why captain, whatever do you mean?” Svetlana said with a smug smile. She pulled off her sun shades, her green eyes flashing with mirth. “We’re the Douglas sisters, here to charter your lovely ship for a week-long diving expedition. No more, no less.”

“Yes,” Sasha added. She was the woman in the green bikini. “We’ve always enjoyed diving and your ship comes very highly recommended.” Her shades came off and her green eyes locked with Larisa’s. Raw lust passed between them. “Besides, we have a business proposition for you.”

Kris and Larisa exchanged another look. Neither of them wanted to get mixed up with Svetlana and Sasha again. Once was enough. But, on the other hand, business propositions could be interesting. And the other, more compelling fact was the reality that both Larisa and Kris had felt their tits swell, their clits harden into rock, the moment they realized who these women were. The partners knew, without a shadow of a doubt, that if they let Svetlana and Sasha aboard, it would not be long before all four women would be fucking each other senseless in the most intense, ecstatic orgies of their lives. Kris and Larisa were highly sexual women; they did not often pass up the opportunity for pure, mindless, devastatingly pleasurable sex, something they were guaranteed to get from these redheaded bitches.

Kris sighed. “Alright. Larisa will show you to your cabins. I’ll take us out. It will be dark in about 3 hours, so we won’t get far tonight, but we can eat at nightfall and you can explain your deal to us over supper.”

The redheads smiled and followed Larisa belowdecks. Each of the women had a cabin of her own. The ship had five luxurious cabins in all. Larisa and Kris shared the biggest stateroom. The remaining four were for their customers. Each came with its own shower and plenty of space and comfort.

While their guests were settling in, Larisa came back to the bridge. “What do you think?”

“I think it will be interesting, at least,” Kris replied. “I’m willing to bet whatever they are looking for is connected to whatever they were trying to steal from Yakamura.”

“Yes, I think that too,” Larisa said.

A few minutes later, Sasha and Svetlana were on the main deck, barefoot and wearing only their bikinis.

“We’d like to sunbathe,” Sasha announced. “And we’d like to do it in the nude. Where can we go?”

Larisa took them to the upper deck and showed them the lounge chairs. She watched as the two women removed their bikini tops, then slid out of their thongs. Svetlana and Sasha smiled at Larisa as they covered themselves in sunscreen, rubbing it around and around their thick tits and their muscular bellies, helping each other with their backs, though Sasha’s hands slipped around to massage Svetlana’s tits.

Larisa watched the women with barely contained hunger. She considered joining them but, in the end, left them together and joined Kris on the bridge. She knew it was only a matter of time before they were all fucking each other. She felt the thrill of anticipation.
    Larisa served the nude women drinks and snacks, as she would on any normal charter. She made sure the guests were happy while Kris handled the steering and navigation. Other than their brazen nudity, the redheads had not yet made any sexual overtures to Larisa. The women came down, still naked, after about an hour, and retired to their cabins.

Around 6 PM, it was starting to get dark. Larisa prepared the meal while Kris anchored the boat, then joined her to finish the meal. By the time it was ready, it was dark on the ocean. Kris called the guests to dinner by ringing the bell. The redheads came up dressed in different string bikinis. The four women settled around the table to eat. Kris realized that they were a group of any man’s wet dreams – four incredibly beautiful and voluptuous women, all dressed in such revealing swimsuits that they might as well be nude, sitting together to have a meal and discuss business.

Over the meal, a very tasty lasagna, the women made small talk. Svetlana and Sasha told the other two a little about what they had been doing in the six months since they had parted. Kris and Larisa had little to hide so they told the other women exactly how their own lives had been going. But Kris suspected that the other two women knew all of this already.

When the meal was over and cleared away, Svetlana went below deck and came back up with a small package and some papers. She unwrapped the package. It was the model of a strange looking creature, part human, part octopus or squid. Larisa felt a twinge of unease looking at it. Svetlana showed them a picture of a detailed map.

“This is a map of a lost city. The city’s name has been lost and may be unpronounceable anyway. We call it El Dorado, or ED, for short. It is located somewhere in the middle of the Pacific, far from here. However, we have fairly reliable reports that ED established various colonies around the world and one small outpost was set up around here. We have reason to think that we might be able to find more artifacts in Mason’s Cove.”

“What is the value of these artifacts?” Kris asked.

“Priceless,” Sasha replied. “Every artifact is evidence of a lost civilization that most people believe never existed. Museums and private collectors will pay fortunes to get an artifact like that.”

“And why do you want to cut us in on this deal?” Larisa asked.

“Well, we can’t guarantee we will find what we’re looking for in Mason’s Cove. The actual search may take a month, maybe a bit longer. We will pay you for Mason’s Cove, but if it takes longer, we want you to agree to do the remaining search for free.”

Larisa and Kris exchanged a look. “We can afford to do it for 5 weeks, maximum,” Larisa replied. “After that, the expenses start eating into our contingency funds.”

“Five weeks should be fine!” Sasha said enthusiastically. The women shook hands on their business arrangement. After that, they spent a few hours discussing the expedition. Sasha and Svetlana shared what they knew about the civilization, which wasn’t that much.

“That statue that you have,” Larissa asked. “Is that what you stole from Yakamura?”

“We didn’t steal it – it didn’t belong to him. But, yes, this is what we…liberated from Windheart Island. Among a few other things.”

The women talked a while longer, then went to their respective cabins around 8:30. Larisa and Kris retired to their stateroom. They showered and cleaned up. Nude, they climbed into bed.

“They seem a bit subdued, don’t you think?” Larisa asked her lover as they prepared to begin their nightly ritual. “I’m surprised they have not come on to us a lot more by now.”

Kris smiled. “Give it time. Maybe they’re just getting used to being in a new environment.”

Just then, there was a knock on the door. Kris and Larisa looked at each other and smiled. Kris went to the door and opened it. Svetlana and Sasha were standing out in the hall, both wearing smug smiles of barely contained lust. They were both completely naked.

“How big is your bed, Kris?” Sasha purred. “Ours are a bit small for what we have in mind.”

Kris smiled and waved the redheads in. Svetlana wasted no time. Larisa was just starting to sit up in bed, her massive, perfect tits bobbing above the sheet, her naked torso fully visible. Svetlana yanked the sheet aside, revealing Larisa’s naked body. Svetlana put both hands on the black-haired beauty’s tits, mashing the titmeat into her chest, and pushed Larisa onto the bed, flat on her back. She grabbed Larisa’s ankles, spread Larisa’s thighs wide, and lowered her steaming cunt down onto the other woman’s wet, hot twat. The redhead and the black-haired woman cried out in raw pleasure as they mated. As Kris watched, Larisa’s thighs wrapped around Svetlana’s hips and her hands gripped the redhead’s pumping ass and pulled her down on and into her even harder. Svetlana lowered her tits down onto Larisa’ matching breasts, crushing them until the two pairs of boobs compressed into taut, meaty orbs; the women locked into a deep kiss, moaning deep in their throats as their bodies merged.

Sasha and Kris watched this frenzied mating, then turned to each other, smiling. Kris settled back on the bed, next to Svetlana and Larisa’s writhing, bucking bodies. She lay flat on her back, spread her legs wide and opened her arms to Sasha. The redhead mounted her, and was soon locked to her, belly to belly, cunt sucked to cunt, clit grinding on clit, tits crushed and throbbing into each other, nipples burning like small suns.

Just before their mouths closed on each other, Sasha moaned in Kris’ ear, “Don’t you hope this takes five weeks?”

“Shut up and fuck me, you whore,” Kris groaned in reply. Sasha’s mouth closed on the blonde’s, and soon their bodies were bucking and undulating in rhythm to the fuck going on beside them. All four women threw themselves into the first of many, many orgies to come. Their screams and howls of pleasure lasted deep into the night.

The End
    JB57

Junior Hostboard Member cshell55's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: PartTime Work, Part V and Epilogue by JB57

as usual another nicely written story with fantastic plot, its hard to write story which includes four main character and you did amazing job and you dealt with them equally,thats awesome. Great work JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Masterpiece once again! Really liking the breastplay between Kris and Sasha, its not something we used to see a lot in your stories. Would love to see those two go at it in a straight up titfight/nipple fence duel.

Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you!
    Lol

Senior Hostboard Member christien's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

JB, I love your fourway fights. They're so much fun. Good job!
    If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, everyday would be like christmas.

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

JB57

I can not get enough of four way fuck fights, or as a hot way to put it,
    a all out tit/sex fight orgy between two pair of equal hot sexy women.
    And JB57 hit a home run in this story.
    And loved the four way big boob bear hug scene - wow.
    The women switching up off and on, another - wow.
    The epilogue - excellent JB57.
    Love these cross over stories you and other writers are doing now.
    Thanks JB57 - --- - - - again.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

a masterpiece... four way fight between one of ur fav characters..simply amazing.. looking forward for further fight between these ladies and the other pair..
    love your works jb.. waiting for more.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

An epic story with hot characters and stimulating environments. Will you continue the story in the future? These four amazing women together in a mysterious adventure, facing new rivals,... It's sounds perfect.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NCX_81 View Post
    An epic story with hot characters and stimulating environments. Will you continue the story in the future? These four amazing women together in a mysterious adventure, facing new rivals,... It's sounds perfect.
    HI! I definitely have plans for continuing this story, though whether with Sasha and Svetlana remains to be seen. At this point, I'm thinking about bringing Kris and Larisa into contact with Tyler and Lydia from "World War III." Either way, I want to establish a shared universe between some of these stories. You may not that WWIII was about recovering lost relics from lost civilizations, which was a plot element that came up in this story, too. I develop a story around this, drawing on elements inspired by the Cthulhu mythos. How far I will go with this remains open.

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

JB57

What about Sandy and Cindy along with the Egyptian women
    Nadira and Soraya, from Desert Duels ?
    Do you plan to bring these women back, maybe in a crossover story ?
    Last edited by dwcole; March 26th, 2017 at 03:29 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast