Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Idea: Bondage Sexfights

Okay, so what if you had a sexfight where one or both combatants are tied up in some way? Like one woman is holding the other captive and sexually tormenting her while the captive is somehow managing to fight back. Or maybe both women are being held captive and get into an argument over who's fault it is, which leads to them mashing boobs/pussies together even while they're tied up.

Or perhaps their sexfight involves them being bound together somehow.

Senior Hostboard Member christien's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Idea: Bondage Sexfights

Tied up together maybe with two straight women forced to sexfight is something I could get behind. Any kind of "tied together" situations I welcome.
    If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, everyday would be like christmas.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I recall some video with bondage trib. Some hentai video's also have bondage sex, but the one I have seen was with a futa and girl.
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Interesting

What if two guys have girlfriends or wives, who are physical copies of one another,
    not like each other. And for many, many different reasons.
    So the men tie the women up face to face, body to body.
    If the women can't stand the site of the others looks, than bound them up in a 69.
    The guys leave them this way for a little while. And see if their wives are still straight
    or not.

This method could be used in many ways were men want their women to learn to get
    along with one another or not. Hint, hint writers out there.

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This story idea kind'a reminds me of one or two older stories were two women are
    not tied up together, but are bound - together. Together where they could not get
    away from each other.
    Because, they were in a single one person - sleeping bag.

Picture a hot busty woman being kidnapped and put in one of those huge - army duffel bags.
    And as luck would have it. they kidnap another hot busty woman and put her in the vary same
    huge army duffel bag too.

Their both in the same duffel bag from head to toe with little room to move - and it's dark on the
    inside. And having no way out, together they struggle to get their heads out first.
    And seeing as their both good looking and their body to body, a odd tit/sex fight breaks out.
    They look hot rolling around the carpeted floor with just their heads out of the bag face to face.

By the time they work themselves out side of the duffel bag, their horny and still fuck fighting each
    other hot and sweaty. The women turn on the guy (or guys ) whom kidnapped them and the kidnappers
    become the kidnapped - orgy time.

I had time to kill