Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bodybuilder couples match

Hi everybody, I've seen awfully few of this kind of content, so I thought I contributed something to the pool!

Content warning: M vs. M

--

[Part 1]

I had just returned from work, teaching a gang of vaguely interested kids how to do the 100 meter dash. I was in the process of making myself comfortable on the couch, when my fianc?e Fiona stepped through the front door. She had a look like one month of bad weather.

Already guessing what's up, I asked "Work again, Fio?"

"Damn straight," she said and slammed her sandals into a corner. "That bitch pissed me off again. Giving unsolicited advice when I'm with a customer, talking shit to the other instructors and upstairs behind my back, that kinda stuff." "So she's undermining your position at the center?" "At least she's trying her damndest." "You talked to the bossman yet?" Fiona looked to the floor. "Nah... I don't think... I don't want to."

She and Beatrice had history. Members of the same cheerleader squad, the same social circles at high school, they had locked horns over who was the alpha girl more than once. After Fiona made her BA in fitness and health management, she landed a bang-up job at Del Oro Beach's #1 fitness center. Three months ago her old schoolmate had joined the crew. Now apparently Beatrice intended to prove who the alpha woman was.

"You know what? This needs to be settled, but I have a better plan." With a mischievous grin she disappeared into her room. After a while I peeked through her door. Fiona sat crosslegged on her bed, furiously typing on her laptop. From the pauses and eyes scanning the screen I could see she was chatting.

I was sitting on our bed, preparing for a round of shuteye and waiting for Fiona, when she came in downright beaming. Excitedly she said "I hope your schedule's free this Sunday evening - well, I know it is - because you're drafted into the Anti-Beatrice Liberation Army." "...come again?" "I've chatted with that little bitch. Turns out she's into erotic fighting too. Broken clocks, I guess." It began with disagreements at bodybuilding pageants with other contestants and over time developed to wet T-shirt contests, nude wrestling and sexfights.

"Anyway, we've arranged a bout to once and for all settle this." Noticing my boner, she continued. "But wait, it gets better. Not any two-bit tussle, you will join me in battle to smash her." Sure, I had done wrestling in high school, but teaming up with my fianc?e for one of her sexual contests came a bit quick. "Hear me out, she's together with Greg Connelly." "What, that little punk?" Greg had been a macho blowhard in high school until the day I've took him down a notch or two in a wrestling match. "I knew this would have your attention! We will fight as couples. I will show this bitch I'm not only the better woman, I'm the better GF!"

"We're gonna do four rounds, boy versus boy, girl versus girl, in turns. In case of a tie there will be another one, something a little bit extra." Fiona grinned, and so did I.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Bodybuilder couples match

Awesome. can't wait for the follow up.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[Part 2]

On Sunday evening Fiona and I went to Del Oro Sports Spot. She unlocked the doors with her employee keys. Beatrice and Greg were already there. Beatrice was quite the looker, raven-haired and with a steeled body. But she couldn't compare to my auburn-haired GF and her chiselled physique, slightly shorter yet with the bigger B-cup rack of the two. Her guy sported an ugly peroxide blonde cut. I found myself suddenly proud of my bog-standard black hair.

"We were already wondering whether you'd find the way here," Beatrice greeted us.

"And I was wondering if you'd show up at all," Fiona countered, "what with me kicking your sorry ass in the past and you standing to lose the roof over your head this time."

I shot Fiona a questioning look as Beatrice spoke again. "At the end of this fight I will stand over your black and blue body and you will put in your two weeks."

"I will squash you like a bug," Fiona said. I turned to her and asked, "That's really the prize you two brokered? Loser signs her resignation? Fio, we could lose our house." "All the more motivation to give your best, right? And you prolly wouldn't have agreed to that condition, but it's the only way to finish her for good."

Beatrice saw us arguing and mockingly said, "Hello, Mike. Long time no see."

"Hi, Beatrice." I looked over to Greg. "I see you have someone steady now. Wouldn't have guessed from the way things were in high school." Going to the same school I had briefly dated her, but didn't stay because she had the habit of sleeping around. Not that I have something against multiple sex partners, it's only a problem if the other doesn't tell you about it. Greg's hue shifted ever so slightly towards the red and Beatrice's eye daggers pierced me before I could so much as put a finger on her guy.

"Enough trash talk, let's get to the good part," Fiona said and in one deft move took off her work T-shirt. Her B-sized boobs bounced in her black sports bra.

"First smart thing outta your mouth." Beatrice removed her T-shirt too. The two held their gaze at each other for a moment, like predators ready for the jump and kill. Everybody could see nature had blessed Fiona more, her tits clearly the more ample of the two B-cups. To emphasize the point she cupped her girls and held them proudly in Beatrice's direction. "You may have insisted on wearing our work sports bras, but it did you no good. Read 'em and weep."

"We'll see about that." Beatrice spread out her arms. "C'meeeere!"

On that prompt Fiona did the same and both moved slowly towards the center of the two mats Beatrice and Greg had put down. Before they met each other they stopped their leisurely walk and jumped into a sprint. Their breasts collided with a muted, yet powerful oomph. Both girls exhaled a gust of air. In one lightning-fast motion Fiona clasped her muscled arms around her opponent. Beatrice groaned again, but quickly returned the favor. The bearhug titfight was on.

The two women closed the distance and brought their entire upper bodies to bear on the other. Clinging to each other they tried to squeeze more strongly than their opponent to press the air out of her lungs. Fiona's firm orbs pressed against the lower half of Beatrice's boobs and her breastbone as a result of her shorter stature. Glistening beads of sweat appeared on Beatrice's forehead, running down her face that became increasingly twisted with pain. Noticing her ragged breathing, Fiona tightened her hug. Beatrice's grip slackened and she let out another groan. "Moan... for me... bitch," breathed Fiona. Final lap.

"Yeah Fio, you got her! Keep it up, wear her down!"

On the other side of the ring Greg shouted "Bea, hang in there! Do the thing! Time's up!"

Beatrice resumed her grip. In fact, she doubled down and lifted Fiona up in the air, inch by inch. Fiona didn't stop her struggle, still pressing down on her opponent. But when her tits reached the same height as those of Beatrice, pancaking each other, Fiona let out a high-pitched yelp, as if she suffered a sharp pain. Beatrice cracked a malicious grin and squeezed the hell out of my girl's rack. "Aargh," groaned Fiona as her hands searched new purchase on Beatrice's sweat-slick back.

"Fuck yeah, Bea! Maul her boobs!"

Fiona dug into Beatrice's back again. However I could see her bearhug didn't have the power as before. Beatrice, on the other hand, looked as if she send more and more strength into her tight embrace, emboldened by her opponent's gasps and groans, her reddening face. Fiona dug her nails deep into Beatrice's back, leaving bloody grooves, but it was all too late. Her knees began to wobble and Beatrice used the opening to turn back and - SLAM! - her chest into Fiona's.

Fiona sacked down, kneeing in front of Beatrice and gasping for air. Beatrice took a few seconds to collect herself, wiped sweat beads from her brow, then stuck out her chest and affected a booming voice. "I've beaten you! My breasts are the better ones, just like I'm the better woman. Now pay your prize, bitch!"

"Wait, we've still got a ways to go!" I interrupted.

"Not the big one, dummy, just the after match victory treat." Beatrice unclasped her sports bra, letting the sweat-soaked thing fall on Fiona's face who looked up. Angrily she swiped the bra out of her face before her eyes went wide. "You fucking whore, what are those?!" Two silver lights gleamed from Beatrice's nipples. One a closer look I realized they were metal piercings. "And I was thinking you stabbed me with your hard nipples. That's fucking cheating!"

"Bullshit, I crushed your swollen cow udders fair and square. Remember, I outlasted all your pathetic attacks before I brought us on an even level. You expended your energy and all I had to do was my stronger breasts bulldozing you." She cupped her tits. "And as you can see, my nipples really are hard. These little accessories are just helpers. Sooner or later I'd've overpowered you anyway. It's all perfectly legit."

"That's why you wanted us to wear our work bras. So we couldn't see your fucking tit brass knuckles! You shifty-ass skan-" With one quick move Beatrice grabbed Fiona's head, squatted down and pressed it into between her breasts. She uttered only one word. "Lick." After a few seconds where Fiona presumably complied for all I could see, Beatrice placed her hands to both sides of Fiona's head and said "Weak." She held Fiona firmly in place and motorboated her, breasts slapping against Fiona's cheeks. Finished, Beatrice threw her backwards, knocking Fiona on her ass. She got up and gestured for Greg to follow her.

"You've got 15 minutes rest before the next round. Use it."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

enjoying this keep it coming

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

No more???

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[Back again after some minor Internet troubles. And by minor I mean fuck you, Telekom.]

We retreated to the customer changing rooms. Bea and Greg had hogged the employee rooms. I put my arms around Fio.

"How you doing, girl?"

"Eh, it's fine. The only thing that's really bruised is my ego."

I poured some lotion on her boobs anyway, kneading away.

"She made a big fucking mistake playing her cards this early. She had to cheat me out of my win because she damn well knows she can't beat me in a fair fight. That I have the better body. All I have to do is work her insecurity till she breaks. I'm gonna adapt my tactics to her playstyle and get a bit... creative."

Massaging her beaten breasts I ventured, "Sounds like you have a plan."

A brightness came back to her face as she told me.

---

The 15 minutes up, we met again in our makeshift arena. With a shit-eating grin Bea asked, "So, you two didn't slink away after all. Sadomasochistic streak or just plain stupidity?"

Fio shot forth and planted herself firmly before Bea. "The burning desire to crush rancid pussy."

The two wildcats just stood there a moment, trying to intimidate each other through sheer pose and intensity. Eventually Bea uttered a disdainful "Pfft" and went back to Greg.

"Ok, as discussed our two boys will have a fancy little swordfight session." Her hands pulled his Puma pants down. "By which I mean Greg's meatclub will clobber Mike's garden hose into ground meat." He wore a black tightie with a fucking tiger on the crotch. But I had to admit it flattered his impressive bulge. To further stress the point Bea grabbed his junk.

Fio let out a laugh. "Pfft hahaha! ohmygod you two are so cheap" She wiped a tear from her right eye. "I guess you have to settle for a fake-ass tiger if you can't score a stallion." With one quick move she pulled down both my pants and white boxers. My 8 1/2 inches dong flopped down. Bea and Greg were stunned for a second. "And that ladies and and gentleman - and you two pukes - is a cock." Bea didn't waste another second and rummaged in Greg's brief to bare his dick before she furiously stroked his meat. Fio followed suit and expertly pumped my rod to full length by saying, "Look at him very closely. That's your enemy. He will do anything to crush you, so you must be as hard as it gets. For his blows and for my pussy after you've beaten him." I was rock-hard in no time flat.

Both combatants fully erect the girls held our swords straight as a pole for comparison. I beat Greg by half an inch. "Looks like we have the first win of the round," said Fio. Bea squeezed Greg's whang and countered, "Yeah? But look who's thicker." She cupped his crown jewels. "And Greg's got the bigger balls."

"Then let's see which couple makes the most out of the meat."

Bea made a confused look. "That's right, we will fence as a team. You only won because you cheated me out of my sure victory, and don't you deny it! I'm not gonna wait another round to show you who's the better woman, we're doing this now. You will steer your boy's dick, and I mine. May the better couple win."

Bea was silent for a moment. Then she looked down on Greg's dick after she noticed the throbbing. "Bea... uhm, actually... That sounds super hot." His puppy eyes gazed into her now flustered face. Bea turned and said, "Right, let's fucking do this. See who handles the meat better." She pointed Greg's hard dick into our direction, like a saber ready to strike. Fio mirrored her move.

Like in most cockfights, we fought till one man grew limp or gave up. Kneeing or hitting with your fists was a no-no, for both genders. Bea may have hated Fio's guts (and vice versa), but she wasn't willing to risk kids for her final victory.

Fio gripped my cock at the base and placed her left hand at my hip to steer me. Bea doing the same with Greg, we slowly walked up to the center of the mats. Bea cracked a little smile. I mentally prepared for an imminent attack before Fio gently pushed me towards Greg. Inch by inch our dicks, still in their saber positions, came closer and then our heads touched. The girls snickered. I got it, we were touching gloves like MMA fighters.

"You two are enjoying yourselves, yeah?" I asked.

"Hey, it's fencing. You gotta keep it classy," answered Fio. "No matter what enemy you're stuck with." The girls held our dicks facing skyward.

"That's nice and all," began Greg, "but normally we guys go about it a bit more aggressively."

"Don't worry, we didn't forget about that," said Fio.

"3!" yelled Bea.

Fio yanked my cock from its upright position in a tight arc sidewards into Greg's incoming shaft. Our bulging manhoods collided with a loud SMACK!

"AARGH!"

"Backwards! Backwards!"

In my daze I still found the presence of mind to process Fio's commands and synchronize my gait with hers so we didn't fall. Having caught myself I saw Bea and Greg had performed the same maneuver, she awkwardly fondling his dick in an effort to recover. Fio gently pumped me to maintain my fighting capacity and asked, "Damage?" "Damage what? You want blueprints?" "You can still go?" "Sure. I'm still hard and everything. The blow came surprising and hard, is all." I freely admit Greg's meat packed a punch. "You hurt him more than he did you?" "How could I tell?" Bea was still busy treating Greg. "Then we go in!"

Fio pushed me into Greg with max safe speed. She had rotated my cock so that our shafts would push each other into our abdomen. Our junks collided. We both barked out a pained yell yet again. The force of the impact threw Bea's hand off Greg's meat. "Close combat, bitch!"

Fio grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me backwards. Then she pushed my crotch into Greg's again. His dong was pressed into his abdomen by my smashing cock. He cried out in pain.

But Bea replicated Fio's maneuver and with both hands thrust Greg's crotch into mine. I can't say if Greg's slightly larger mass made any difference in that fight, but it sure felt that moment. "Back off or they both lose their manhood!"

Fio heeded Bea's words and withdrew to our end of the mat. Groggy from the clash I barely felt Fio's fingers dancing over my cock. "Hey, don't space out, I need every last bit of you." She turned my head towards her and kissed me passionately. Her touch on my cock became more pronounced. The embrace rekindled my virile energies. "Ready for another shot, stud?" "My cock wants to smash a pretender." I flexed my rod.

Turning to Greg's corner I watched him moaning as Bea gave him a hell of a French polishing. "Uh, is this legal?" "Rule's don't outlaw anything that keeps your man hard." Fio kneed down and swallowed my cock to the hilt. "Whoa!" Pulling out, she explained, "Maybe it keeps him hard, but it makes him slippery too. Tell me when they're coming."

She worked my cock for a few more sucks before Bea with Greg's meat in hand stamped towards us. "Battle stations!" Fio positioned herself and on we marched to our next clash.

Bea swiped Greg's whang in diagonal slashes down on my cock. The spit on both our dicks softened the blows to a degree, but she specifically targeted my sensitive head. Strike after strike landed with pin-point accuracy. Bea's strategy worked flawlessly as my head began to swell and turn redder than seemed normal. "Yeah, draw blood!" Greg grew ecstatic under the barrage he doled out. Fio recognized the dangerous situation and withdrew a step or two. But Bea pushed the attack. She moved Greg's meat in a figure eight raining down hits on my cock. Fio moved closer to shift the impacts from my head to further down my shaft, but that was only a stopgap measure. I felt myself going limp.

"He's shrinking, he's fucking shrinking! Go in! Go all in, Bea!"

Game over. With my virile fire going out and him only getting emboldened by the fact the fight was already over if not for a minute or so of inertia.

In one swift move Fio moved me to the side of Greg. Her retreating had brought us closer to the arena center, giving her the necessary space. Bea's attacks struck into empty air and the pair nearly toppled over. "You're the man in this ring. He's just an overgrown boy. Show him who's top cock." Fio whispered in my ear while licking it. Then she used her left hand to finger my anus. The move made me hard as granite in seconds.

"Hey, street trash, want to know how an erect cock really looks like?" Fio proudly presented my steel rod to the two stunned gawkers. I chimed in, "Your manhood's harder, stronger, better? Prove it, pussy."

Enraged, Greg bellowed, "Bea, max hardness." She obeyed and pumped him to a length he hadn't displayed so far. I didn't let my worry show. "Let me ride this to the end," Fio reassured me.

Now she placed both hands on my cock as if wielding a broadsword. Bea did the same so that our two dicks could be put into a swordlock, one man trying to overpower the other much like in arm-wrestling. Once our shafts connected, the final pushing started. With all her strength and mine, Fio tried to bend my opponent's meat to our left, while Bea and Greg tried to bend my cock to the right. For a few long seconds neither direction prevailed as our engorged rods only managed to cut into each other, painfully warping our manhoods. I already feared this match would be ended by a penis fracture.

Greg let out a throaty moan as his meat gave way towards the left. "No... naargh!" Little by little our battling dicks moved leftwards. Tears of joy mixed with drops of sweat on my face. "I'm... the... alpha... cock!" I flexed my cock to underline the point. Greg winced at the movement to my great satisfaction.

Bea removed her left hand from Greg's base and placed it on top of his head. She used this new leverage to pull our dicks to my right. Our dicks formed an upside down V now. Even though I figured Bea would risk inflicting an injury as serious as a fracture on me just to win over Fio, I didn't panic. I was just too damn exhausted.

"Got you!"

Fio swung my cock in one deft move out of the swordlock in a half-circle down and into Greg's exposed balls. My engorged head crashed into his left sack and pierced him deep through my considerable length.

"AAAARRRGGGHH!"

The raw pain knocked out his legs and he fell backwards onto Bea, sprawling them both on the mat.

"Yep, he got the bigger balls, alright. Big, open targets."

I sank to my knees from exhaustion. Fio wiped sweat off her foreheard. Greg clutched his cracked nuts. Bea just lay there, eventually covering her face with both her hands.

Fio sauntered over to her, bend down and said, "I. Am the better GF." Then she crawled on top of Bea and stuffed her rival's head between her ample breasts. Just lying on her, letting gravity do the work, Fio's superior tits engulfed Bea's face, cutting off her access to oxygen. She struggled for a bit, but eventually Bea passed out. Fio languidly removed herself from her humiliated enemy.

Speaking of humiliation, I had one last thing to do in this round. I walked over to Greg, hot tears streaming down his cheeks, grabbed my cock and held it over him.

"You know what's coming, don'tcha?"

"No, please don't..."

I let go off my little big winner. "Yeah, I'm not a trashy caveman like you. Painting your face white would be a waste of my cum. My GF deserves it better. But..." I placed myself over his head and kneed down. "Aaahn..." I teabagged him four times before I grabbed his head at the last one and shoved his nose into my balls. "What smells that like?" "I- I don't-" I shoved him deeper in. "Like alpha cock?"

"It... smells like alpha cock."

I let go of his head, picked up my white boxers and flung it into his face.

Fio joined my side. "Have her ready in 15."

JugglesTheClown

Fucking fantastic. I think we know a little bit of where it's heading but the ride has been great so far.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CrescentMoonie View Post
    Fucking fantastic. I think we know a little bit of where it's heading but the ride has been great so far.
    Thanks for the kind words! As is probably true for all stories, even if you can guess the ending it's important you're enjoying the journey. I do dynamic confrontations instead of one-sided beatdowns because it leaves surprises for the reader.

JugglesTheClown

Quote Originally Posted by mreiro View Post
    Thanks for the kind words! As is probably true for all stories, even if you can guess the ending it's important you're enjoying the journey. I do dynamic confrontations instead of one-sided beatdowns because it leaves surprises for the reader.
    Do them well enough and then you can sneak in the beatdowns as the actual surprise.