Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Re: BSQ Chapter 2 Part 5 Edinburgh Excursion -FINALE

Ragnar0k,

I seem to recall some time ago, in one of our exchanges, that you wondered if you could write a decent sexfight story.

Well, I'd like to say right now that such reticence is/was completely unfounded. This is a great story! I'm enjoying it immensely.

But, Ragnar0k (if that's your real name) don't think I can't see what you're doing here!

There I was, on the edge of my seat, (I always sit on the edge of a seat. I don't know why. It's uncomfortable, but I've gotten used to it.) expecting this daughter/daughter battle to be settled. But at the end, Laura leaves the hotel room and nothing is resolved!!!

You devious bastard! This is all part of some wicked, evil and yes, heinous plan to compel me to continue reading, isn't it?

I can just see you right now, in some ominous looking old castle on the coast that the villagers avoid because of the evil doings inside, crouched over beakers and test tubes in its dimly lit laboratory, rubbing your hands together in Renfield-like fashion, screaming to no one..."I'll show them who's mad!!!"

Seriously though. I'm now looking forward to getting into "The French Exchange." Excellent work, brotha man.
    (Shak gave me permission to call you that.)

A.P.
    Last edited by apenman; July 17th, 2017 at 01:14 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member
    BSQ Chapter 2 Part 5 Edinburgh Excursion -FINALE

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    Ragnar0k,

I seem to recall some time ago, in one of our exchanges, that you wondered if you could write a decent sexfight story.

Well, I'd like to say right now that such reticence is/was completely unfounded. This is a great story! I'm enjoying it immensely.

But, Ragnar0k (if that's your real name) don't think I can't see what you're doing here!

There I was, on the edge of my seat, (I always sit on the edge of a seat. I don't know why. It's uncomfortable, but I've gotten used to it.) expecting this daughter/daughter battle to be settled. But at the end, Laura leaves the hotel room and nothing is resolved!!!

You devious bastard! This is all part of some wicked, evil and yes, heinous plan to compel me to continue reading, isn't it?

I can just see you right now, in some ominous looking old castle on the coast that the villagers avoid because of the evil doings inside, crouched over beakers and test tubes in its dimly lit laboratory, rubbing your hands together in Renfield-like fashion, screaming to no one..."I'll show them who's mad!!!"

Seriously though. I'm now looking forward to getting into "The French Exchange." Excellent work, brotha man.
    (Shak gave me permission to call you that.)

A.P.

A.P.

Firstly my apologies for the tardy response. I have been incommunicado while scouting new locations for more trademark devious plot machinations. More about that anon

Thank you for dropping in to provide further sustenance and support as we reach what is probably a little beyond the midpoint of the BSQ saga. I'm pleased to report that I seem to have overcome that initial reticence of which you correctly speak. I guess like most things, it becomes easier with practice. However, that's not to say that experience has made one complacent and, as you have alluded to, the dedicated alchemists at Castle Ragnarok strive constantly to concoct some of the most devious brews known to the world of titfighting and sexfighting.

Regular readers will have noted the many ups and downs of the main protagonists in this particular tale and, believe me, as my postbag testifies, it is not always a popular move when a favourite character loses in a sexfight(!) However, it also remains the case that reversals of fortune can - and will - happen. The one thing we try to avoid at all costs is too much predictability. Helen vs Laura may be resolved in the next chapter at the same time as their mothers meet for a cataclysmic rematch. I say may be because even I can't predict the outcome of that one.

Its an honour, of course, to be admitted to the brothadom and I will try always to live up to this in my work!

Ragnar0k

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks so far for this great chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k View Post
    A.P.

The one thing we try to avoid at all costs is too much predictability. Helen vs Laura may be resolved in the next chapter at the same time as their mothers meet for a cataclysmic rematch. I say may be because even I can't predict the outcome of that one.

Its an honour, of course, to be admitted to the brothadom and I will try always to live up to this in my work!

Ragnar0k

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12