0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Rina's Work Day by Shak

RINA'S WORK DAY
    By Shak

(Shak was asleep when he received a phone call from Rina. He was living in LA while she was away visiting in Atlanta)
    "Hey Baby."
    “Hey PAPA……. we just wanted to say hi."
    "You're at the salon, already?"
    "Yep, I couldn't wait. I missed all the ladies, besides there's somebody here on 3-way who wants to say hi to you."
    "Hi, Shak!"
    "Who is this?"
    "Keena!"
    "Keena, really? I haven't heard from you in 6 years, how you doing?"
    "I'm fine. You know, I had to call when I found out this fine young thang wuz your wife!"
    "Uh...Keena, don't be molestin' my wife, alright?"
    "Oh, I haven’t molested her.......YET!"
    "Rina, did you know Keena is bi-sexual?"
    "Yes, I did, I met her last weekend when I went out with CoCo!"
    "You went out with CoCo, oh lord it’s about to get wild?"
    "Yep and she’s right here, she wants to say 'hi'!"
    "Hi, Shak!"
    "CoCo, don't you and Keena go and fuck my wife, OK?"
    "Too late, we got plans for this cutie-pie!"
    "Oh shit, so the 3 of you are working in the same salon?”
    “Yep!”
    “Oh God……I can just imagine what’s about to happen!"
    "Accept it Shak……whatever your freaky imagination can dream up that's exactly what’s gonna happen…………. bye!"
    "Rina ya’ll don't embarrass the salon ok? Just...I don't know....be professional!"
    "Don't worry Papa everything we do's gonna be...PRO-FESH-SHIONAL!"
    "Oh God, somebody needs to warn the clients! You ladies haven’t been feeling each other up yet………..have you?
    “No….not….YET!”
    “Oh God….you probably already wet!”
    "You know I am baby, just thinking about these lovely hot ladies over here, makes me wanna...UMMMMMM!"
    Shak was shaking his head……
    “Damn…….I know you need to go….but I am sooo jealous right now……call me tomorrow……….tell me….EVERYTHING!!!"
    "I will, love you Papa."
    “Love you too Baby…bye!"
    After hanging up the phone Rina sees CoCo and Keena staring at her smiling!
    "What?"
    "Nothing" CoCo answered sweetly, "just looking! So what do you think Keena, is she cute enough?"
    "I think so, but I'm not sure if her 20 something year old pussy is experienced enough to handle my 30 something year old furnace?"
    "Only one way to find out!" Rina smiled, grinding her pussy towards them.
    "Umm Hmm, we'll see" Keena’s eyes burned into Rina’s as her nostrils flared, her tongue wetly smacking through her lips. "You better be….”
    "Better what!" Rina interrupted her, What cho gon do?"
    "Now, now girls" CoCo cut in, "no fucking in the salon! It's written somewhere in the employee manual, it says 'NOOO GIRL FUCKING IN THE SALON!"
    "Ok!" both Keena and Rina answered at the same time, not taking our eyes off each other.
    Suddenly, the front door opened and 2 customers walked in. Keena gave Rina a wink as she sashayed away. She went to the front desk glancing back at Rina with a sly smirk on her face, while Rina stared back.
    Soon the salon was full of clients and all the ladies were swarmed. By early afternoon Rina received a phone call from an old client who knew she was back in town. The phone was at the front desk with Keena, so Rina told her client she would be right back. Keena pushed the phone gently toward Rina as she continued to stare at her.
    “God, she looks good” Keena’s mind was on fire!
    Rina saw all of it and her mind lusted and pussy moistened as she walked to the front counter and moved behind it standing next to Keena. Her chocolate skin shone and her thick lips discreetly blew her a kiss as she bent over and whispered in Keena’s ear….
    "Don't start nothing you can't finish!"
    Keena smirked competitively!
    Rina then took the phone.
    "Hello..., oh hi Jeanette, how are you doing? It's been so long..., yes me too..., uh huh..."
    Rina had not spoken to Jeanette for several years and was enjoying the conversation when she felt a hand creep up my skirt and slid along her upper thigh! Quickly she turned and glared at Keena mouthing her to stop!
    Keena ignored her and kept rubbing. Right at that moment a new customer came through the door and walked right up to the front counter and Keena turned her attention to the customer while continuing to slide her hand up Rina’s thighs. Keena spoke to the customer as if everything was fine, but her hand was now moving Rina’s panties out of the way and she began feeling around in her ass and pubic region! Thank god, the front counter was high enough so no one could see behind it! Rina tried to discretely slap Keena’s hand away, but was unsuccessful. She felt herself getting distracted and began fumbling her words while trying to keep a straight face in front of the customer and talk to Jeanette on the phone at the same time!
    Keena’s fingers began exploring.
    “Oh shit, what is she doing to me?”
    Rina’s mind was now tripping at the idea of being discretely fucked in front of the customer. Keena was moving her hand in Rina’s pussy now and Rina found herself involuntarily grunting.
    “You alright?” Jeanette asked her on the phone.
    "Oh, oh yeah, yeah, I'm good I just got d-distracted" Rina answered shakily.
    Right then the customer at the front counter looked Rina straight in the eye and smiled.
    “Is she flirting?” Rina found herself wondering. The woman in front of her is gorgeous and Rina found herself wanting to look at her and still talk to Jeanette and cum from Keena’s hand exploring her cunt! Suddenly, Keena inserted a finger inside Rina’s hot pussy! Rina froze her eyes widening and her breath caught in her throat and she stood motionless!
    "So is Thursday at 3:00 ok?" asked Jeanette on the phone.
    "You need to stop" Rina blurted out, her mind a jumbled mess.
    "Stop what? Rina, what are you talking about? Are you alright?" Jeanette sounded concerned.
    "Huh? What did you say?"
    "Appointment...helllooo...Thursday...3:00 o-clock...earth to Rina anybody home???"
    "I-I....yeah ok..."
    “Ok what?” Jeanette was getting confused.
    Right then Keena slide her thumb up Rina’s ass hole! Rina’s breath caught as she cleared her throat, the gorgeous customer standing across from her suddenly looked concerned as she continued to stare at her….
    "Are you alright?" she asked.
    Rina barely heard her as her mind went sideways!
    "Rina, are you still there, helllooo answer me?" Jeanette was getting worried.
    "Ohhhhh, Owww, Uhhhh, I'm-I’mm fiinnee, I have to goooo, yeah…. ok….”
    “Ok…ok what?......is Thursday OK….3 o-clock…appointment?” Jeanette was confused.
    “Thursday what’s happening Thursday?” Rina was now lost.
    “THE APPOINTMENT!” Jeanette was getting frustrated.
    Keena smiled as she moved her thumb around, while the customer in front continued to stare at Rina.
    “Thursday…..yeah….uh huh……that’s uh-uh…..yeah….ok…uh!"
    “REEENA! Jeanette screamed…WHATS WRO…..”
    But Rina hung up the phone without saying goodbye and nervously blinked, then grinned shakily at the gorgeous customer standing in front of her…….
    "You were saying?” Rina asked, her voice now hoarse!"
    “Are you alright?” she looked at Rina and smiled.
    Before Rina could answer, Keena began pushing her thumb deeper in her ass; but Rina had enough and quickly turned around dislodging it and flashed gorgeous daggers at Keena. Embarrassed she turned, smoothed her skirt, smiled at the customer and headed straight for the restroom without saying goodbye, pausing only to nod at her client still sitting in her salon chair waiting for her to return and finish her hair.
    "I’ll be right back!" she held her index finger up.
    When Rina entered the restroom she quickly entered a stall then lifted her skirt and dropped her panties. She quickly rubbed herself to a silent orgasm, while planning her revenge against Keena! When she finished, she washed up nice and clean and walked out of the restroom and saw Keena looking at her smirking. She then discreetly lifted her fingers to her nose and smelling them, got up and walked over to CoCo and let her take a sniff!
    Rina’s eyes tightened in vengeance as she sauntered back to her client.
    A couple of hours later she was wrapping up with her client and things at the salon were slowing down, when she heard CoCo tell Keena to change the CD and put some Reggae music on.
    "Oh, and give me a count of the new shipment of conditioners we got in earlier in the day.”
    Keena got up from the desk and headed for the back. When she passed by Rina’s chair, she stuck her tongue out arrogantly while rolling her neck before sashaying to the storeroom in the back. Rina glared back at Keena, her fingers jerking her clients hair by accident.
    "Owww" she called out.
    "Sorry" Rina looked at her sympathetically, before quickly finishing the last twist on her hair.
    She glanced back up at the storeroom, her mind scheming for revenge. When she finished, she told CoCo she was going to take a break and go to the Jamaican restaurant across the street and get something to eat. It was 4:00 o-clock so Rina was entitled to her lunch break before the evening clients.
    “Bring me back a roti” CoCo called out to her.
    Rina slipped out the front door, but never went across the street; she had other plans. After stepping outside, she quickly darted around the back and quietly slipped a key in the back door leading to the storeroom and peeked inside. She saw Keena with her back to the door counting the shipment of conditioner, so Rina quietly slipped in and closed the door. With Reggae music playing in the background Rina’s movements were easily drowned out. She quietly slipped up behind Keena and brought her lips up close to her ear. She smiled deviously then shouted…….
    “SO, BITCH….YOU THINK YOU SLICK STICKING YOUR THUMB UP MY BUTT IN FRONT OF THE CUSTOMER!!!!”
    Keena nearly jumped out of her skin as Rina scared the shit out of her. Rina laughed as the look on Keena’s startled face was priceless.
    “YOU BITCH…..YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUTTA ME!”
    Keena’s heart was pumping from the shock, but Rina was inspired now and walked right up in her face.
    “I owe you for that shit you did earlier!”
    Keena’s quickly gathered her bearings and laughed. She stuck out her tongue and licked Rina in the lips, while wagging it at her.
    Rina growled and latched on to Keena’s tongue and bit it, holding on.
    They grinned in each other’s face and the bite turned to a kiss and Rina and Keena locked mouth to mouth and brought their tongues to bear turning the kiss into an erotic tongue battle. The kiss was exciting, since Rina and Keena had never made love before; so for them this was an erotic treat. They wrapped their arms around each other and dug in swapping spit and rotating their faces together.
    “Mmmmmmm" they moaned quietly but intensely! Mouths opened wide and mashed in while tongues fought erotically. They started gripping each other's hair, pushing and forcing mouths deeper together!
    “Oh God she is so fucking hot!” Rina’s mind was on fire.
    She wanted to get this lady naked, so she shoved Keena against the wall and snatched her dress up! She then reached inside and peeled her panties down! Keena’s eyes lit fire and reached out and grab Rina returning the favor. Rina then jammed her legs between Keena’s, then spread forcing them both wide open!!! But Rina did not know Keena is a voracious sex fighter, so when Rina pushed her against the wall, Keena’s pussy lit a fuse! She growled at Rina and snatched her in.
    “You wanna fight me little girl……is your pussy strong enough to deal with my hot furnace?”
    Rina who is not really a sex fighter, but a professional dancer with powerful legs, quickly got into the spirit of things.
    “Are you strong enough to deal with this dancer’s powerful legs?
    Keena glared at her while her voice growled huskily….
    “BRING IT ON BITCH……I HOPE YOU’RE READY!”
    Rina stepped out of her panties, squatted and spread out wide, bracing for the soon coming collision. Keena stepped out of hers and matched her stance as they glared each other down! They grinned evilly and cocked their hips so we could angle their pussies up, then reared back!
    "SPLATTT!"
    They smacked their pelvises together hard! They braced against each other and began grinding cunt to cunt! They were already wet from all the flirting from the day, so neither were surprised when they heard the familiar wet squish-squash sounds sopping pussies make when rubbing together! They both smiled and leaned in nose to nose glaring each other down. Keena was fired up now and sealed her mouth to Rina’s. She grabbed the back of her head forcing their mouths together hard! They continued glaring in each other’s eyes as mouths fused and thick wet pussy lips smeared hot juices together!
    “Oh, my God” Rina’s mind was buzzing as this was her first standing cunt to cunt competition and she found herself loving it. But she had no worries about losing, as her powerful dancer’s legs made her easily a match for Keena. Their hips began churning with need and power. Keena who also likes to dance rotated with her; hips to hips and pelvis to pelvis. They were rolling rhythmically now, digging in deeper as they tried to mash the whole of their pussies together. The wet sliding slickness of it all was exhilarating and they loved the snagging of pubic hairs as well as the hard grinding of pubic bone to pubic bone. They snarled as they felt their swelling clits press hotly together! Panting now, they began winding their hips, as they felt their clits roll sexily head to head. The hot kiss deepened as they escalated their grinding humping pubes in a furious standing sex-fight!
    “You think you can strong enough to out-fuck me little girl?”
    Keena was into it now and was determined to bring this hot young thing down. But Rina only smiled and squatted lower, then rose powerfully jamming her hot pussy deeper into Keena’s. They were now moving with dancer’s skill and rhythm. Fingers found and gripped asses and forced themselves closer. It was a cunt war now and though the ladies loved it, they wanted more! They straightened some and began unbuttoning the front of their blouses and discarding their shirts. They then grabbed the back of each other’s bras to remove them so their jiggling tits can go to war. They were shucking clothes now, while still grinding pussy to pussy. They growled as they resumed their powerful squat, re-angled their cunts, slammed them back together and re-sealed their mouths! Now they were locked pussy to pussy, breasts to breasts and mouth to mouth. It was a battle of the fittest and the sexiest as they danced and fucked sensuously together!
    Suddenly the reggae music turned up, then a key began unlocking the door! Both Rina and Keena panicked and stood up, frozen to the spot. Looking at the door, they saw CoCo step boldly inside and stand arrogantly with her hands on her hips!
    "Mmm hmmm, just as I thought!" she was fussing as she turned and closed the door locking it. She turned back and looked at them accusingly.
    CoCo coolly began walking toward them, her wide hips swaying side to side while she tucked her hand in her skirt and panties and slid them right off while sashaying up to both Rina and Keena with very lustful intentions. CoCo is a gorgeous woman, with wide hips, a huge ass and powerful legs. Now naked from the waist down she reached the ladies, looking them up and down before turning around and squatting. She stuck out her massive booty and slowly bent over, getting on her hands and knees, while pointing her monster ass at both Rina and Keena.
    "So, which one a you dancing bitches is bold enough to sit on my ass?”
    Rina let go of Keena and grinned.
    “You ain’t said nothing but a word honey!”
    But just when Rina was prepared to reach out for CoCo, Keena gently but firmly pushed her aside as she interrupted the impending Rina/CoCo ass to ass proceedings.
    “Get in line little girl…….I been wantin’ to ass smack this bitches big booty for years.
    She turned back to Rina…
    “But don’t go nowhere!”
    She then turned her attention to CoCo…
    “Get ready bitch……my ass has wanted your ass for a long time now!” Keena growled huskily.
    CoCo rolled her giant booty invitingly. Keena salivated and placed her greedy hands on CoCo’s massive butt, rubbing it and breathing heavily! She bared her teeth and turned around squatting. Keena then looked up at Rina…
    “Take notes little girl!” then backed up and plopped her big bootie directly on top of CoCos. She shifted and adjusted aligning their fat asses perfectly together. They rolled their big butts together, luxuriating in the feel of big chocolate booty to big chocolate booty! But Keena was not finished as she then reached out with one hand and grabbed Rina’s hand and pulled her in.
    “Squat little girl…..let’s finish what we started!”
    “Oh you think you can take us both at the same time!” Rina grinned.
    “What cho think….BITCH?” Keena scoffed at her.
    Rina squatted spread out and moved right back in her face.
    "Good, cuz I wasn’t through kissing you yet baby!”
    Keena smiled then growled, locking her mouth back onto Rina’s and dug in deep. Now with big asses twirling together, hot wide mouths locked, the 3 chocolate vixens were locked in a hot chocolaty m?nage trois!
    “Look at me bitch…. while I kiss the shit outta you!" Keena hissed hotly in Rina’s mouth. Her mouth and nose mashed into Rina’s as they locked eye to eye! Keena spread her legs wider, inviting Rina in, so their pussies can press together!
    Rina grinned evilly, this was right up her alley, as she squatted, her powerful dancers legs spread wide. They were now stretched sideways as the two dancing sistahs brought their hot pussies back together…. all the while mouths never parted.
    Suddenly "Shaggy" came on the CD.....
    "Mr. Boombastic..........Mr. Lover Lover..."
    "Come on ladies, let's dance to Mr. Lover" CoCo hissed hotly! Anyone familiar with this Shaggy beat can picture how this must have looked. All 3 hot chocolate women began doing the Jamaica Grind! Keena braced her hands on Rina’s shoulder for additional leverage while still kissing the hell out of her, while Rina grabbed her hips and locked them in tight cunt to cunt, belly to belly and breast to breast, all the while their faces still pressed together, eyes locked! CoCo wound her delicious ass into Keena’s and the dancer came out of everybody. CoCo rolled and wound her huge ass, the erotic feelings scorching both her and Keena as their butt holes ground nastily together! Fat asses jiggled and shook to the beat of Shaggy as CoCo arched her massive booty in a half-moon position for maximum butt to butt contact! Rina broke the kiss so she could see the show.
    “Oh shit!” she moaned out loud…. “that’s hot as hell!”
    Rina’s mouth fell open at the erotic sight in front of her, while she dropped a hand and began stroking CoCo’s clit, while the other hand held firm against Keena. Meanwhile, Keena was getting hotter as she rolled her big butt deeply into CoCo’s, while she and Rina wound their cunts and fat clits together! The vision was off the chain…..as CoCo ground her massive ass into Keena’s, while Keena ground her hot pussy into Rina’s! It was a delicious chocolate swirl of hot sweaty sistahs rolling and winding together to the funky beat of Mr. Lover by Shaggy. Keena grabbed Rina’s head again and forced their mouths back together. They were steaming as they groaned together in their thick pillowy mouth to mouth soul kiss!!! The BOOOMBASTIC beat of Shaggy was rolling and booming as it carried them in a sensuous dance of butts and cunts, while they fucked and danced to his beat! They were grinding and rolling as one now, 3 chocolate divas dancing and fucking like they rehearsed this in advance! Climaxes were impending, as they sensed all of them would come together! The music tempo increased as their rolling diva bodies churned sensuously together!
    “Oh shit!" Rina panted in Keena's mouth, "we’re gonna cum together!"
    "Uh-huh" Keena stammered, as she began losing it.
    "Oh shit!" CoCo was now shaking underneath.
    Then it hit all 3 at once as they began shaking and squealing together. Rina collapsed in Keena’s arms and Keena’s full collapsing weight was now sitting on top of CoCo, while she shook underneath them on the floor.
    All 3 ladies panted and shook as the shared orgasm rushed through them. After a couple of minutes they finally began to regain their senses. CoCo spoke up first.
    "Oh shit…. what if we have clients waiting to get in?" CoCo struggled to gather her thoughts. "We got to get dressed and get back to the shop!"
    Rina nodded as she and Keena untangled and struggled to get up, while CoCo jumped to her feet first and quickly put on her clothes.
    "I'll go out first, then one of you come out about 3 minutes later and then the other 3 minutes after that! Go straight to the restroom and wash-up….QUICKLY!"
    "Ok" Rina said, finally getting up. CoCo quickly slipped out the door and closed it behind her. Rina looked at Keena who was still clearing the cobwebs.
    "You know, this is all your fault; you just had to be a naughty little bitch!" she accused, “puttin’ your fingers in my pussy and thumb up my butt!"
    "I couldn't help it girl" Keena giggled, "It was just too good to pass up!"
    Rina helped her up and checked the time. Quickly, they dressed and as Rina turned to head for door, Keena quickly grabbed her and kissed her on the lips….
    "We didn’t finish our fight yet, little girl…. but I'll see you this weekend!"
    "You know it" Rina smiled, “I hope you’re ready cuz I’ll be!”
    “We’ll see” Keena grinned back.
    Quickly, Rina left and went straight to the restroom. After washing up she saw another client sitting in the waiting area. She looked up and saw the same woman who stood in front of the counter earlier this afternoon. She was waiting for Rina to do her hair. She gave Rina a knowing look….
    "I’ve been waiting for you, what took you so long?" she said smiling, her pretty eyes twinkling.
    Rina blinked and dropped her head…..
    "Oh shit, here we go again!!!"

THE END
    Last edited by shak7; April 15th, 2017 at 01:15 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Rina's Work Day by Shak

Happy to see you again, Shak ! Nice story as usual
    At the same time, when can you writing new stories if it's not indiscreet ? Bcause your work is the best !

I look forward to receiving your response

Senior Hostboard Member
    Rina's Work Day by Shak

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badmax View Post
    Happy to see you again, Shak ! Nice story as usual
    At the same time, when can you writing new stories if it's not indiscreet ? Bcause your work is the best !

I look forward to receiving your response
    Thanks Badmax

I am in my final semester before I graduate which is this summer (old man graduating from college......I love it!) I have some ideas for more stories, but whether I can do it is another thing. We'll see.

Thanks
    Shak

HB Forum Owner
    Rina's Work Day by Shak

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

"no fucking in the salon! It's written somewhere in the employee manual, it says 'NOOO GIRL FUCKING IN THE SALON!"
    I think this should be in every employee manual. Or not...

I absolutely love it, Shak!

A. Penman

Senior Hostboard Member
    Rina's Work Day by Shak

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    "no fucking in the salon! It's written somewhere in the employee manual, it says 'NOOO GIRL FUCKING IN THE SALON!"
    I think this should be in every employee manual. Or not...

I absolutely love it, Shak!

A. Penman
    When I cast my ballot for "No Girl fucking in the salon" I punched the "OR NOT" part.......but hey I'm bias! Some people are Conservative, some are Liberal............I'm an OR NOT!!!
    Good to hear from you man.......be well

Shak
    Last edited by shak7; April 4th, 2017 at 07:27 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

So hot !! So incredibly hot !!

I had missed your talented pen my friend !!

This story will be placed high in my friendly sexfight stories list !

Be well !! Have fun !!

Senior Hostboard Member
    Rina's Work Day by Shak

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    So hot !! So incredibly hot !!

I had missed your talented pen my friend !!

This story will be placed high in my friendly sexfight stories list !

Be well !! Have fun !!
    Hey Giannis

It's always a lot of fun reconnecting with you. You're like an old friend from the old neighborhood I grew up in. We go back almost 2 decades my friend. Thanks for the compliment with Rina's Work Day and I say the same to you. I enjoyed the sexy rivalry between Rika and Silvana and am hoping for a rematch soon. I haven't yet taken the time to read your latest one about the deep dark, but I will soon.
    Be well old friend talk to you soon.

Shak

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Hi Shak,

I've always enjoyed reading your stories. Wonderful build-ups and fabulous descriptions of Rina's exploits and experiences.
    I am looking for a story and don't know if it is one of yours. My memory is a bit sketchy but I seem to remember two women meeting in a bar (one a local woman, maybe on a Caribbean island) and ending up in the local woman's beach hut before ending by having sex in the sea and surf's edge at night. The original woman (maybe on holiday) tries to find the beach hut the following day but is unsuccessful.
    Is this one of your stories or do you know of it?

Senior Hostboard Member
    Rina's Work Day by Shak

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    Hi Shak,

I've always enjoyed reading your stories. Wonderful build-ups and fabulous descriptions of Rina's exploits and experiences.
    I am looking for a story and don't know if it is one of yours. My memory is a bit sketchy but I seem to remember two women meeting in a bar (one a local woman, maybe on a Caribbean island) and ending up in the local woman's beach hut before ending by having sex in the sea and surf's edge at night. The original woman (maybe on holiday) tries to find the beach hut the following day but is unsuccessful.
    Is this one of your stories or do you know of it?

Hey Major

Unfortunately that is not one of my stories. But the thought of an intimate woman to woman face off on a Caribbean Beach and in the sea no less is very, very......Hot! If at any time you find this story please post it or let me know. Again thanks.

Shak