Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My Favorite Scenes

Hello everyone

I would like to pose a question to all the writers on the board. What was the top five scenes from all the stories you wrote. It could be the top sex scenes, or the scenes with the most intrigue or drama. Note this question is for the writers examining their own work and telling which was their favorite scenes out of all the scenes they wrote over the years. When I consider my personal favorites they are in order:

1) Dezerai and Delesha first meeting on the track in D1. For me that was a hot teaser that fired my imagination and set the stage for the mountain battle.
    2) Dezerai showing off in the church in D2. That was also a big teaser for me. (As you can see, I love teasers)
    3) Valencia and Veronica having their tattoo asphyxiation war in B2. That had smoke behind it.
    4) Tanisha and Tanya in their battle and healing session in the hotel in D3. The emotionality was moving.
    5) Illyssa and Soonji and husband Sharif in D4. That was a launch into different territory for me.

Later this week I will give my top five from other scenes I have read from the other writers on board.
    I hope to hear from many of you and I think we can learn from each other as we go.

Shak

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: My Favorite Scenes

Hiya Shak,

I really like this idea... I will make time over the next few days to pick out the scenes that were the most fun for me to write. I enjoy most every story that has been posted here.. and I am not sure I feel comfortable with picking and choosing between such an amazing group of gifted writers.. I don't want to leave anyone out. However .. I would be thrilled to acknowledge certain scenes from a number of our writers that have inspired me.. and yes, there will be more than five!! xoxoxo ^i^