Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye Chapters 73-77

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Hey.. even I am a fan of sexfighting n tit fights.. love to write stories n role play with people who are good at it. Wanna connect?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi Heisenberg .... would love to read some of your writing sometime.. and we are connected here!

Junior Hostboard Member sapphicgirl's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile Re: The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye Chapters 73-77

Eres grandiosa querida Angel Dawn
    You are a goddess of lesbian erotic literature. You are simply the best writer of the subject of sexfight and sapphic relationships!
    Your great work The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye will remain as one of the best works ever written. It has so many passages so intense and delicious that it is very difficult to decide for one in particular... they are all amazing and exciting!
    Obviously the story revolves around you beautiful Angel and your nymphomaniac lovers, Wendy and Jane.
    I would love to read an exclusive chapter of a full day in which the three nympho girls spend at home, living as lovers. I think they would not have any time to rest! They would only devote themselves to intense and depraved fucking from the first moment they meet. They would take advantage to seduce and have horny and very humid lesbian sex. They would use any corner of the house, anytime, anywhere, all day, afternoon and night, probably until dawn, that something distracts them too much or that they have visits from unexpected friends, who join the orgy-party. Surely the magic of the spell will prevail in all three, so they will have unlimited energy for their activities,
    Wendy should have a special treatment for considering herself as a Nasty Fucking Nympho Lesbian Whore, plus she already tried anal sex and spanking in the ass, so I think you should try together you and Jane to sodomize Wendy as a slave sexual, fucking nonstop in BDSM diversion devices, where they could whip her buttocks and huge tits, tie her up, bandage her and put her mouth balls... they could fuck her nonstop for her pussy and ass at the same time, and make her feel a multitude of devices sex, vibrators, dildos, anal plugs, nipple clamps, anal beads and finally record everything in video so their can enjoy it later... would be a great episode!
    I think I overcame my imagination, because you've had too much time dear Angel since you uploaded your chapter The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye Chapter 77 in April 2017. Anticipating that soon your next stories would come: Ecstasy Island and Bitch War.
    What happened dear Angel? Are not you going to continue with your delicious epic adventures?
    A legion of your followers (and lesbians) are eager to keep you Reading
    Jenny

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345