0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye Chapters 73-77

Quote Originally Posted by darkhound1 View Post
    Hi Angel,

I have to say that I really enjoyed the last chapters of this awesome story. The characters are so alive. You can feel the heat and lust, but also the joy and hate the have towards each other.
    A very fitting ending to a great story.

Darkhound
    Awww.. thank you Dark !! I am so very happy that when I asked you to illustrate my writing that you said 'Yes". I will always be thankful! You're the best! (HUGS!!)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NCX_81 View Post
    Angel, thank you for such an epic story and congratulations: you have really created a new universe of passion, incredibly detailed and adictive. And the moment of "metafiction" at the end was very funny!

PD: Darkhound, your work is breathtaking!
    Thank you so very much!! Yeah, I liked the little bit of 'metafiction" at the end... I hope XP likes it.. or this thread might get deleted!! lol. Thank you again for such kind words. (Hug)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angel, first I want to share all the "ooooooohhhhssss" and "Bravos" of other posters.
    You have ended a fantastic story, I believe the best I have read, in a masterful way..
    Besides you temp us with other stories coming... I love the idea of the Cruise to Ecstasys Island... I would love if you take my name for one of the characters in the cruise and Island...

Besides, of course is the desire of our meeting in the net soon

Fantastic and delicious... The best...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dear Angel, here you have a longer and more detailed comment:

-Before speaking about the last chapters I want to remember a moment in the previous ones that I especially enjoyed: Wendy tongue-fucking Jane's asshole. God... that was really really kinky... Please give us more things like that in the future!

-All the spit during the fights and the trash talking... You know how to make a fight dirty!

-The last duel was epic and thrilling, tie after tie until the ultimate victory. I must say that the raven-haired woman was my favourite to win. I hope these two rivals will meet again... but I would also like to see Joy and Angel together again and that time Angel wouldn't restrain herself like she did at Joe's Pub. Would the titfight champion have any chance with the blonde goddess?

-From your future novels I'm especially interested in "Ectasy Island". Its scenario sounds like a classic adventure story and I find that kind of tales very stimulating, in a sexual way. I'm eager to meet Scarlett, the assistant. I love the "employer-employee stuff" and I'm sure this new girl will know how to impress Angel.

-Darkhound1's art is getting better each time! My favourite pictures: Angel and Wendy sharing orgasms (those tits cumming, the sweat...), Ashley and Joy tribbing...

-If you allow me, I would like to suggest that one of the new girls in your next novels could be a black beauty. Interracial sex, you know, and especially if we speak about exotic places. I think of somebody like Barocca the titfighter from Napali videos.

That's all. I'm enthusiastic about your work and the world you have created. Your girls are so charismatic, so full of charm and erotic energy... all of them seem to be alive somewhere...

Thank you!

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maurita View Post
    Angel, first I want to share all the "ooooooohhhhssss" and "Bravos" of other posters.
    You have ended a fantastic story, I believe the best I have read, in a masterful way..
    Besides you temp us with other stories coming... I love the idea of the Cruise to Ecstasys Island... I would love if you take my name for one of the characters in the cruise and Island...

Besides, of course is the desire of our meeting in the net soon

Fantastic and delicious... The best...
    Thank you Maurita! I really appreciate your kind words. (Hug) I believe I can arrange to have a character named "Maurita" in 'Ecstasy Island' .... I am very flattered that you would ask. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NCX_81 View Post
    Dear Angel, here you have a longer and more detailed comment:

-Before speaking about the last chapters I want to remember a moment in the previous ones that I especially enjoyed: Wendy tongue-fucking Jane's asshole. God... that was really really kinky... Please give us more things like that in the future!

-All the spit during the fights and the trash talking... You know how to make a fight dirty!

-The last duel was epic and thrilling, tie after tie until the ultimate victory. I must say that the raven-haired woman was my favourite to win. I hope these two rivals will meet again... but I would also like to see Joy and Angel together again and that time Angel wouldn't restrain herself like she did at Joe's Pub. Would the titfight champion have any chance with the blonde goddess?

-From your future novels I'm especially interested in "Ectasy Island". Its scenario sounds like a classic adventure story and I find that kind of tales very stimulating, in a sexual way. I'm eager to meet Scarlett, the assistant. I love the "employer-employee stuff" and I'm sure this new girl will know how to impress Angel.

-Darkhound1's art is getting better each time! My favourite pictures: Angel and Wendy sharing orgasms (those tits cumming, the sweat...), Ashley and Joy tribbing...

-If you allow me, I would like to suggest that one of the new girls in your next novels could be a black beauty. Interracial sex, you know, and especially if we speak about exotic places. I think of somebody like Barocca the titfighter from Napali videos.

That's all. I'm enthusiastic about your work and the world you have created. Your girls are so charismatic, so full of charm and erotic energy... all of them seem to be alive somewhere...

Thank you!
    Wow! I am overwhelmed by your gracious comments. Thank you so very much. Would Joy, the titfight champion, have any chance with Angelica Johansen? Maybe that is something that needs to be resolved in a future story. Scarlett (Spelled with two T's.... one T on the left side and one T on the right side) will be a very interesting character. .. Yes, there will be some girls of color in "Ecstasy Island" ... one in particular .. a very special girl .. a black beauty from your wildest fantasies. I had to research 'Barocca' as I was not familiar with who she is... and yes, our 'new' black beauty will look very similar.. only sexier and much more gorgeous. I also want to 'thank you' for your kindness in acknowledging darkhound1's incredible talent. His digital renders really make my words come alive. ... Again, thank you so much for your wonderful comments. (Hug)

Junior Hostboard Member JstAFan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angel, you have you have provided an amazing ending to "Private Eye" and I am looking forward to "Bitch War", "Ecstasy Island" and what ever other story you decide to write. I am positive I will be able to find things missed during my initial read, which will bring the story alive in new ways.

I did notice a bit of a disconnect between the Angel-Wendy scene at the end of chapter 76 and the beginning of chapter 77, which left the impression of a flashback.

I am curious whether you are still planning to refresh/update chapters 34-61 in addition to working on your new stories.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JstAFan View Post
    Angel, you have you have provided an amazing ending to "Private Eye" and I am looking forward to "Bitch War", "Ecstasy Island" and what ever other story you decide to write. I am positive I will be able to find things missed during my initial read, which will bring the story alive in new ways.

I did notice a bit of a disconnect between the Angel-Wendy scene at the end of chapter 76 and the beginning of chapter 77, which left the impression of a flashback.

I am curious whether you are still planning to refresh/update chapters 34-61 in addition to working on your new stories.
    JstAFan.. thank you! I appreciate your comments. I will take another look at the transition between Chapters 76 and 77.. perhaps it needs a little more work... (and maybe not) Thanks for pointing that out. Yes, the original photos in chapters 34 - 61 will be replaced with darkhounds art. That should be completed in the next couple of weeks. Thank you again for your wonderful comments! (Hugs)

HB Forum Owner
    The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye  Chapters 73-77

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Angel-

Sorry this took so long? I finally have a chance to write a thoughtful comment or two about you and these last chapters of ?Private Eye.? I hope I can pull this off without sounding too maudlin.

First of all, let me say that, as a writer who eschews the use of all those big, fancy words in his prose, you had me at ??they hurled their huge over-sized tits together again with another VOCIFEROUS smack!? Wow!!! (Smile).

Mentioning how amazing these final chapters are would be repeating what everyone else has already stated in glowing terms. I wish to talk about you.

As far as I know, you are the first female writer to post on the board. This presents the eager readers with a perspective that us guys, unfortunately, cannot provide. Indeed, the only viewpoint I?ll ever be able to offer is how I imagine it might feel when two women come together.

TEASINGLY: (Smile)
    YOU HAVE, my dear:
    1. Given inch and a half nipples some long overdue recognition.
    2. With the huge ?assets? of all your ladies, you have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that ?everything is bigger in Texas.?
    3. Bathed us repeatedly (in our minds) with long shimmering strings of spit (saliva), quarts of gooey nipple cum and gallons of gushing cummmm.
    4. Allowed such ordinary consonants as ?ssssssssss? ?hhhhhhhhhhhh? and of course my favorite ?mmmmmmmmm? to bloom into glorious expressions of carnal pleasure.
    5. Given me (and I suspect others) many reasons to take cold showers.

SERIOUSLY: (Big tight hug)
    1. First and foremost, you?ve given us YOU. Very generous!
    2. You?ve introduced us to the amazing talent of darkhound.
    3. You create wonderful, often complex stories.
    4. You create wonderful, complex characters.
    5. Again, female perspective.
    6. For me, personally, you?ve caused me to look deeper into my sex scenes and try to figure out how to make them sexier and ?juicier.?
    7. I think this is MOST important. Since you?ve been on the board, I can?t help noticing the appearance and contributions of three or four other talented female writers. And that is WAY COOL! Thank you!

Some closing thoughts. The championship match was truly amazing!!! But the final sex scene between Angel and Wendy was my favorite. It was HOT! Cold shower hot! (Smile)

Finally, it was a delight to have Brandi and ?A? be in your story. I did enjoy Angel and Brandi sneaking off together?and Angel keeping her promise?

You are THEEEE best, Angel?Mmmmmmm!!!!

A. Penman

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

My Dear Friend, Mr. A. Penman .....

Sometimes I use the same words over and over to express my appreciation and gratitude ... and I do sincerely hope that these words never lose their value.

"Thank you."

Your kind and gracious comments are appreciated more than you know. I am humbled and grateful .... far beyond my ability to express with words how I truly feel.

"Thank you." (Hug)

xoxoxoxo

^i^
    Last edited by Angel Dawn; April 6th, 2017 at 01:47 PM.

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't even know where to begin. Thank you, Angel, for this epic of a story. It's been more than a pleasure reading it and the ending was fine indeed.

~ XP

PS - I actually would approve "The Fuck Boat".
    Check out the Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum at [url]http://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=294[/url]

Junior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Maybe I'm a little late to this party. I've just been given a new responsibility at work, and this week they took off the training wheels. I've been putting out metaphorical fires all over the place, and only a couple of them were caused by me.

So far I've only had a chance to skim through a few bits of the story, though I think these are the best pics you've made yet! I love how Darkhound finally showed all the cum spewing everywhere like you have described in such exquisite detail! I'm also excited to see Angel and Wendy have another go. When things calm down I will sit down and read your story as it was meant to be read.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast