Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye Chapters 73-77

Quote Originally Posted by XP View Post
    I don't even know where to begin. Thank you, Angel, for this epic of a story. It's been more than a pleasure reading it and the ending was fine indeed.

~ XP

PS - I actually would approve "The Fuck Boat".
    Thank you so much XP! I am happy that you enjoyed the scene at the end when my characters were discussing you. .. I think NCX_81's term "metafiction" describes what I was trying to do perfectly... And yes, I am sure "The Fuck Boat" would have been fine as a title... but it allowed me to perhaps add a little humor into that scene. I appreciate all your kindness and support for my writing. Thank you! (Big Angel Hug?) xoxoxo ^i^

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hank-the-Bobcat View Post
    Maybe I'm a little late to this party. I've just been given a new responsibility at work, and this week they took off the training wheels. I've been putting out metaphorical fires all over the place, and only a couple of them were caused by me.

So far I've only had a chance to skim through a few bits of the story, though I think these are the best pics you've made yet! I love how Darkhound finally showed all the cum spewing everywhere like you have described in such exquisite detail! I'm also excited to see Angel and Wendy have another go. When things calm down I will sit down and read your story as it was meant to be read.
    Thank you Hank! Yes, although I love all of darkhound's work, the digital renders in the last chapters were especially erotic. He is, indeed, a very talented artist, but even more than that, Dark is a good friend, and as I have said before, I am truly thankful to have him working with me on my writing.. and I am very blessed to call Dark, "my friend." I sincerely appreciate your kind comments. Thank you! (Hug) xoxoxo ^i^

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You keep raising the bar with each chapter! You have a gift in developing interlocking story threads for maximum effect and eroticism. I can only second the sentiments expressed in the toasting scene. I can't wait for Bitch War. The preview image looks extremely enticing. Thanks again for some more superb chapters! I eagerly look forward to more. Thanks once more for taking the time to create such great works of creative genius.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fett33 View Post
    You keep raising the bar with each chapter! You have a gift in developing interlocking story threads for maximum effect and eroticism. I can only second the sentiments expressed in the toasting scene. I can't wait for Bitch War. The preview image looks extremely enticing. Thanks again for some more superb chapters! I eagerly look forward to more. Thanks once more for taking the time to create such great works of creative genius.
    Thank you very much fett33. I sincerely appreciate your kindness. I am very grateful and humbled to be able to share my writing with all of you. Thank you for your kind and generous words... (Hug). xoxoxoxo ^i^

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Hi Angel,

No private messages ?
    I hope you are OK. If you have nothing worst to do... check your email ! LOL

BWHF !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Hi Angel,

No private messages ?
    I hope you are OK. If you have nothing worst to do... check your email ! LOL

BWHF !
    Yes Giannis... I responded to your email !!! xoxoxox ^i^

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Dawn View Post
    Yes Giannis... I responded to your email !!! xoxoxox ^i^
    And i wrote back another email !! I could not let THAT EMAIL OF YOURS without a reply !!

Good news : It is not necessary to reply again, unless you want so. JUST LAUGH !!

BWHF !!

Junior Hostboard Member Alexa_Snugglebuns's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hope this isnt considered lurking cause I know this story is already a few weeks old. I was rereading the Angel and Wendy scene again cause its probably my favorite encounter in the series, that or when they first meet irl.

I was just thinking about Angels super sucking pussy and her ability to suck her partner so tight she can't pull away. I just wanted you to know that I'm now fantasizing about what I cold do with an ability like that. If it can latch onto another pussy then Im sure it works on a guys dick. I could hold my boyfrined captive until I was thouroughly satisfied, like nope you aint done yet sweetie pie. LOL!

That and a really cool party trick where I pick up a bowling ball! If only human anatomy worked that way. Sigh.

But yeah, I wanted to say that I love how crazy awesome your ideas are and I hope they get even crazier from here on out!

love,
    Alexa

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alexa_Snugglebuns View Post
    Hope this isnt considered lurking cause I know this story is already a few weeks old. I was rereading the Angel and Wendy scene again cause its probably my favorite encounter in the series, that or when they first meet irl.

I was just thinking about Angels super sucking pussy and her ability to suck her partner so tight she can't pull away. I just wanted you to know that I'm now fantasizing about what I cold do with an ability like that. If it can latch onto another pussy then Im sure it works on a guys dick. I could hold my boyfrined captive until I was thouroughly satisfied, like nope you aint done yet sweetie pie. LOL!

That and a really cool party trick where I pick up a bowling ball! If only human anatomy worked that way. Sigh.

But yeah, I wanted to say that I love how crazy awesome your ideas are and I hope they get even crazier from here on out!

love,
    Alexa
    Thank you Alexa... I do love to write 'fantasy' into my stories.. I think it makes the story just a little more hot and supernatural... and yeah.. Your boyfriend would have a wonderful time!! And yes, I have plenty of even more 'crazy' ideas!! Thank you for your kind words.. I truly appreciate it! xoxoxoxo ^I^

Junior Hostboard Member Heisenberg's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey.. even I am a fan of sexfighting n tit fights.. love to write stories n role play with people who are good at it. Wanna connect?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast