Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

BSQ Chapter 3 The French Exchange - part 1

After all the excitement surrounding Helen's discovery of an estranged close family member in Chapter 2, it seems only fair to catch up with the important developments in Mhairi's life in Chapter 3.

This is not a content warning exactly, but I would point out that, except in the realms of fiction, the writer would never condone teacher/student relations of the kind represented here. Furthermore, 18 remains the age of consent in most countries and is strictly adhered to in all BSQ stories.

All the characters and their names in the following story are fictional and over 18. I hope you enjoy reading the “Boarding School Queen” titfighting and sexfighting series. ? Ragnar0k

Previous chapters are available under my pen name here:

The HUGE list of female rivalry's erotic stories

Boarding School Queen chapter 3 – The French Exchange Part 1

Sitting behind the big antique desk in her elegant, book-lined study, Amelia Turner lounged back in her chair, absently chewing a strand of long, flame-red hair as she waited coolly for the student she had sent for to arrive.

In the days following her disappearance Amelia had stonewalled whenever her inquisitive colleagues, under the guise of offering sympathy, tried probing into the nature of the events that had caused her recent ‘memory loss’. Fortunately, Amelia had already cultivated a reputation for being insular and even a bit weird; and many of her colleagues had already concluded that, whatever had happened to Amelia beyond the campus limits, the 'flighty' redhead had probably brought upon herself to a large extent.

As always, Dr. Joan Gilchrist, the academy’s canny old headmistress, took a more sanguine view of the situation, deciding that it would be best to act as if nothing had actually happened and encourage things return to normal as soon as possible. “The least said the soonest mended” was one of the good Doctor’s favourite aphorisms and, for once at least, she diligently followed her own advice.

However, the Head realised it would be beneficial for Amelia to have a break from the rigours of academic life. The ideal opportunity soon presented itself as a result of the forthcoming twinning of Cardugan Academy with the Ecole Internationale de Rochebrune, an elite girls’ college located high in the French Alps.

“Amelia my dear, think of the benefits of all that fresh mountain air,” Dr. Gilchrist had beamed during their meeting earlier in the day. “And there’ll be skiing opportunities (as well as plenty of apres-ski no doubt) if I know that wily old Recteur, Mme Moreau, well enough!”

Before Amelia could to fly to Grenoble to represent Cardugan at the twinning ceremony however, she needed to select a student representative to accompany her. And the redheaded teacher had one very much in mind, having heard on the grapevine that the simmering sexual rivalry between Mhairi MacGregor and her formidable arch-rival, Helen Brodie, had been temporarily resolved – and very much in the daunting brunette's favour, according to Amelia’s usually reliable student informant.

-----------------------------

Mhairi MacGregor was not entirely surprised to be summoned to Miss Turner’s study at short notice. Ever since her decisive sexfight victory over Helen Brodie she felt that the teacher had been paying her more attention and she had taken care to flaunt herself at every available opportunity.

Having joined directly from her postgraduate course to teach English Literature, Amelia Turner was still one of the youngest staff members on campus. At twenty five years of age, the beautiful, tall redhead was not much older than the eighteen year olds in her lessons; however to the students she taught she seemed at the same time desirable, mature and unattainable: the type of sophisticated, cosmopolitan woman most aspired to be when they finished their studies and went out into the world.

Approaching Miss Turner’s study down the isolated west wing corridor in the main school building, Mhairi felt elation as well as excitement at the prospect of being alone with the alluring, flame-haired teacher for the first time.

Mhairi was fully aware that some of the Academy’s bi and lesbian staff members were not above making passes at the hotter students, and she wondered idly if Miss Turner might be about to proposition her. Perhaps word of Mhairi’s sexual prowess in defeating that Brodie bitch had already got out among the teachers, and Miss Turner wanted to experience some of the magic for herself.

Mhairi had certainly gained the impression that the teacher had been studying her more closely than usual in English lessons that week. And the fiery brunette knew that her formidable reputation among her fans would enjoy another massive boost if she was able to report that she had just added another notch in her bedpost for the supremely desirable Miss Turner.

Arriving outside Miss Turner’s door, Mhairi quickly checked her hair then arranged her cleavage, loosening the top two buttons of her blouse in such a flagrant breach of Academy dress code that the teacher would have no choice but to reprimand her. There was a brief pause following Mhairi’s rap on the paneled door then she heard Miss Turner muffled tones instructing her to enter. Taking a deep breath, the student turned the ornate brass handle, pushed the solid door open and stepped inside.

Once inside the room Mhairi exhaled, audibly. Backlit by the golden evening sun streaming in through the west-facing window Miss Turner was sitting behind her expansive desk, looking for all the world like some sort of flame-haired warrior or goddess as she pointedly examined her immaculately manicured fingernails for a few moments longer before looking up.

“Ah, Miss MacGregor, it's good of you to see me at short notice.” [Like I had a choice?!]

“Y – yes miss. It was nothing… I mean I wasn’t busy, or…”

“Yes, quite,” the teacher cut in. “Now, I’ve a little proposition to make.” [Ah, thought so – here it comes!]

“But before we get to that, may I ask you a personal question?” [What sort of question – personal hygiene or how many people I’ve slept with?!?]

“Erm, of course”

“Good, then tell me Mhairi: how did it feel when your pussy finally conquered Helen Brodie’s after all those weeks of lust and longing?” [Fuck! Never saw that one coming!!!]

“Whaa!.. Miss! I-I-I..”

“Can’t believe I just said that?”

Amelia had asked the question in the same level tone she normally applied when asking a student to comment on a passage from Shakespeare in class, and she looked very satisfied after having wrong-footed her visitor so spectacularly.

“Really Mhairi, I didn’t expect you to become so bashful and tongue-tied sudden now that we are alone?”

Mhairi suddenly felt her cheeks burning. “I’m not embarrassed if that’s what you think!” [in fact I’m starting to juice up as we speak now that you’re starting to lay your cards on the table]

“I daresay, but surely you must feel a bit awkward standing here, seeing that I’m the teacher and you’re the student in this relationship.”

“Not really miss, don’t forget now I’m eighteen, and a mature woman, I can do what I want.” [And fuck who I want!]

“Excellent!” Amelia said emphatically as she stood up, stretched a trifle too theatrically, and began walking round the table to where Mhairi was standing waiting for her, well-balanced on her toes, feet slightly apart, her chest thrust out expectantly. Amelia’s eyes alighted disdainfully on the student’s overly provocative cleavage as she approached.

“You do realise this is a clear uniform violation, and I’m going to have to discipline you for it before you leave?”

“Oh, I do hope so, Miss.” Mhairi suddenly felt a small trickle of liquid escape her vagina and flow down the inside of her toned thigh. [Shit – even the verbal foreplay with this hot, hot teacher is making me feel too horny!]

Amelia moved closer and slipped her hand inside the brunette’s half-open blouse, cupping the full right breast straining inside its brassiere. Even though she was expecting it Mhairi shuddered slightly at the sudden contact and Amelia pushed her backwards so that the back of her thighs pressed up hard against the desk.

Mhairi’s sublimely kissable lips were parted but Amelia held back for now, continuing to stroke the brunette’s breast until the nipple grew hard. Feeling more aroused by the second, Mhairi experimentally unbuttoned Amelia’s blouse and started to massage the teacher’s big creamy tit in turn. Both women’s breathing was already starting to grow heavier as Mhairi took it upon herself to resume the conversation that Amelia had started earlier.

“S- so you knew about me and Helen already?”

“Of course, in fact I was close by when it happened; but that’s a story for a different day.”

“Ohhhh...oohhhhh…that’s nice…so wh-what did you want to know?”

While they were talking, Amelia had moved her other hand under Mhairi’s skirt and cupped the brunette’s pubic mound, feeling how satisfyingly damp the younger woman’s panties had grown already.

“I asked how it felt when your pussy finally conquered Helen Brodie’s.”
    While considering her reply Mhairi found the urge to insert her own hand up Amelia’s skirt irresistible, and she was faintly relieved to find that the redhead demurred entirely to her bold advances, putting up no resistance as her wet cleft was gripped firmly and womanhandled through the cotton material of her sheer black thong.

“Well, you have to bear in mind that Helen and I had been fighting solidly for almost an hour.”

“Was there ever a time when you feared you might lose?”

Amelia had pulled the wet cotton aside and was now stroking Mhairi’s vulva rhythmically as the two young women leaned in to each other.
    “Oooooh aaahh - to be honest, she nearly had me at one point. I was on my back after we both came and she was going for the pin. I only escaped the count with a second to spare!”

By now the redhead could feel her pussy really starting to juice up as Mhairi’s fingers probed and rubbed against her engorged lips.

“Mmmmm..aaaahh. Go on!”

“I – I fought her off and we restarted again. By now we were on our knees, rough kissing, fighting with our pussies and our tits… aaaah aaaah! Fuck!”

“Want me to stop?”

“Nooooo! Don’t stop!”

By now their fingers were stroking steadily in and out of each other’s soaking pussies and the area around the desk was starting to fill with rising woman scent. Amelia desperately wanted to kiss Mhairi’s parted lips but she was prepared to hold back until she heard the end of the story.

“I-it still could’ve gone either way… but I got my rock hard nipples under her tits, raking the soft undersides. I kept her nipples out the way until I got her down….”

Mhairi was still pressed hard against the unyielding desk by her teacher and she began to moan; her pussy was getting so fucking wet and turned on and starting to make squishing sounds as she relived the glorious victory over Helen all over again in her mind.

“Describe to me how you pinned her cunt and forced her surrender…”

“Oooooohhhh! In the end… it became a t-tug of war between the - the two most powerful cunts in the sixth form… but I was on top and winning! Aaaaaahhh - I swear I could actually feel my stronger fuck-lips turning hers inside out!”

“How extraordinary!” Amelia cried, pushing forward suddenly against the surprised brunette who pivoted backwards over the table edge, landing on her back and scattering the piled books and papers everywhere.

"Don’t stop now!” Miss Turner commanded as she climbed on the desk and spread Mhairi's legs apart. Although the student had already made the tactical decision to let the teacher fuck her when the time came, she was still surprised by the force with which the slightly older woman slammed into her.

“Quickly - tell me how it ends!”

“Aaaaah aaaahhhh…”

Mhairi was already starting to slide up the desk with the force of Amelia’s repeated thrusts, their wet pussies smacking and grinding together until their combined wetness started to soak into the big desk blotter.

“Ooohhhh fuck! You should have seen her f-face when she realised my cunt had hers… trapped… in its grip!” Mhairi’s scrabbling hands were on Amelia’s hips now, pulling her in tightly as they fucked hard, rocking and slamming against each other on the unyielding desktop.

“Finish it!” The redhead shouted angrily as she ground her soaked pussy down against the younger woman’s open wet cunt, flicking their engorged clits together, pushing and grinding, rocking faster and faster against the pinned brunette.

“Aaaaaaaah…then she just surrendered as I…I sucked her in!

“Good! What else?”

“F—ffuckk! She was c-coming under me for at…at least a minute.”

“And… afterwards?”

“Unnnnnnnnnnnn. I swear when I looked down I could see Helen’s lips hanging limp outside her vulva. Like – like… I’d just given her such a monumental workout she - she’d need a f-full week to recover…”

Amelia was a consummate expert in reading the different stages of female sexual arousal, and she could tell from the way Mhairi's pulse and breathing suddenly quickened, the flushing on her chest and neck, and the marked swelling of her breasts, that the younger woman was close to reaching the sexual plateau where blood flow to the vagina reaches its limit, causing the lower area to become exceedingly swollen and firm. In short, the stunning redhead judged that the gorgeous brunette was now eminently ripe for the taking.

“Good. That’s enough for now Mhairi. Now let’s finish this thing off properly. I want you to show me exactly how Helen came when she was beneath you!”

“Wh-wh-what?! You - you fucking whore!” The brunette gasped as she belatedly realised how comprehensively she had been ambushed. But it was almost too late to fight back now... as she felt the redhead’s fleshy lips sealing tightly against her own as Amelia began rocking faster against her clit… as Mhairi experienced, for the first time in her life, the strength of an experienced, mature woman’s vagina clamping down and exerting full suction power over her own.

“Aaaahh! aaahhh! Fuck - fuck you, you nasty cheating slut!”

Although Amelia Turner said nothing in reply, her lips curled in a slightly wolfish grin as she continued to grind down remorselessly into Mhairi MacGregor’s pinned and acutely aroused young pussy.

End of Part 1
    Last edited by Ragnar0k; April 5th, 2017 at 07:05 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: BSQ Chapter 3 The French Exchange - part 1

Wow, very interesting to witness the school sexfight champion's pussy get so utterly dominated by an older woman! But whether Mhairi really succumbs to Amelia's experience, or manages to fight back, remains to be seen...

Great stuff! Can't wait for the actual French exchange!

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Augur View Post
    Wow, very interesting to witness the school sexfight champion's pussy get so utterly dominated by an older woman! But whether Mhairi really succumbs to Amelia's experience, or manages to fight back, remains to be seen...
    Yes, age and experience still counts for something in this day and age it seems! And you're absolutely right, these things are never really over until one or the other finally succumbs...

Quote Originally Posted by Augur View Post
    Great stuff! Can't wait for the actual French exchange!
    Thanks, Part 2 when they get to the French exchange part should be up in a day or two as this chapter really seems to be writing itself at the moment.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

That was hot - the retelling aspect added a new element - and I hope Amelia destroys her!

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocko23 View Post
    That was hot - the retelling aspect added a new element - and I hope Amelia destroys her!
    Thanks Rocko, I'm glad the retelling element in the story worked. I'd hoped it might add some extra spice to the encounter.

As for the ending, we'll just have to wait a little bit longer to find out!

R

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Humm...Hot redhead English professor seducing the hottest student on campus...that's sounds vaguely familiar.

Seriously though, Ragnar0k...I really (really) like your writing style!!! Also, this could be the first time I've noticed, but it's nice to see a few of Angel's mmmmmm's show up in your work.

Looking forward to reading the rest of this...

Regards,
    A. Penman

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    Humm...Hot redhead English professor seducing the hottest student on campus...that's sounds vaguely familiar.

Seriously though, Ragnar0k...I really (really) like your writing style!!! Also, this could be the first time I've noticed, but it's nice to see a few of Angel's mmmmmm's show up in your work.

Looking forward to reading the rest of this...

Regards,
    A. Penman
    Thanks AP. Glad you are still enjoying the stories xD

I'd like to claim that the seduction idea is all my own but, well it seems to be one of those tropes that crop up frequently in literature ...Tolstoy, Hemingway, Proust... and other writers too, no doubt! lol.

Re the mmmmm's, I've come to recognise the value in using sound effects to help add variety and tension to the writing and, as you say, Angel's writing is a masterclass in this so I have no shame in copying the style from time to time. For example you can write: "she groaned" many times or, better still, supply a variety of mmmms and aaahhhs and huuunnghhs to better effect.

thanks again

Ragnarok

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k View Post
    Thanks AP. Glad you are still enjoying the stories xD

I'd like to claim that the seduction idea is all my own but, well it seems to be one of those tropes that crop up frequently in literature ...Tolstoy, Hemingway, Proust... and other writers too, no doubt! lol.

Re the mmmmm's, I've come to recognise the value in using sound effects to help add variety and tension to the writing and, as you say, Angel's writing is a masterclass in this so I have no shame in copying the style from time to time. For example you can write: "she groaned" many times or, better still, supply a variety of mmmms and aaahhhs and huuunnghhs to better effect.

thanks again

Ragnarok
    Ragnar0k,

You mean to say that Professor Taylor and Brandi wasn't the first incidence of teacher/student seduction??? And here I thought I was setting a new trend in erotic writing.

If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, then I've been flattering a few Hoastboard writers for a while now. The descriptive beauty of those "mmmmm's" notwithstanding, I am lately becoming fond of writing the grunt into a sex scene. But instead of "she grunted" I favor the subtle elegance of a uugghhh!!! or an ummphh!!! Triple exclamation points are mandatory.

My fondness for writing, to a great degree, lies in how much I love the English language and what one can do with it. I can't speak for other languages, but it seems that english is especially amenable to writing. I love manipulating words in order to get the effect I seek.

What I especially like about your writing is how clearly and effortlessly you convey an idea or scene in so few words. This is a skill I have yet to master. I get too long winded sometimes.

Anyway, now that I've embarrassed you publicly, keep up the great work.

AP

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    Ragnar0k,

You mean to say that Professor Taylor and Brandi wasn't the first incidence of teacher/student seduction??? And here I thought I was setting a new trend in erotic writing.

If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, then I've been flattering a few Hoastboard writers for a while now. The descriptive beauty of those "mmmmm's" notwithstanding, I am lately becoming fond of writing the grunt into a sex scene. But instead of "she grunted" I favor the subtle elegance of a uugghhh!!! or an ummphh!!! Triple exclamation points are mandatory.

My fondness for writing, to a great degree, lies in how much I love the English language and what one can do with it. I can't speak for other languages, but it seems that english is especially amenable to writing. I love manipulating words in order to get the effect I seek.

What I especially like about your writing is how clearly and effortlessly you convey an idea or scene in so few words. This is a skill I have yet to master. I get too long winded sometimes.

Anyway, now that I've embarrassed you publicly, keep up the great work.

AP
    Hey AP,

Yes, I agree with you... the English language is a most versatile and efficacious tool for conveying ideas, scenes, emotions and so on. Before I started writing BSQ, I was not at all confident that I could pull off the style of writing that I aspired to, and approached the task with a degree of trepidation. The initial encouragement I received from established writers such as Angel and yourself was vital and, without it, its fair to say that I may not have kept going to where we are today, with redheaded teachers seducing favourite students and all(!) Before embarking on my writing, I had spent years reading the work of others, not only on Hostboard but other sites as well. Perhaps this research has finally paid off, and as the storyline has developed so I find that my style has evolved (and improved as well I hope).

Regarding triple exclamation marks, we may differ here slightly in our approaches. I prefer to start the scale off with one (silver) ! rising through !! (gold) to !!! finally (platinum) as the action reaches its peak - for example the height of a climax, or a particularly hard breast fighting exchange. Having said that, I'm probably not all that consistent in how I apply this 'rule'.

Regarding longwindedness, surely you are being too modest sir! as that's not something I've ever detected in your work; it seems to me that the exposition can be as vital to the success of the piece as the description of the action itself and time spent on this feature is rarely wasted. Really getting us into the minds and motivations of the protagonists; explaining how they came to be there; their successes and failures, hopes and fears.

One technique I've learned during the editing process is to examine the entire piece, sentence by sentence, asking whether the sentence is really necessary at all and adds any value. Then I look for phrases and individual words that might be repetitive or even redundant. Through a ruthless culling process, the piece becomes leaner and more economical but, hopefully, at the same time more powerful in conveying exactly what I want it to. This all takes additional time, but I feel its a necessary part of the discipline of being a writer.

All the best!

Ragnar0k

Junior Hostboard Member evaine-blanche's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k View Post
    Hey AP,

Yes, I agree with you... the English language is a most versatile and efficacious tool for conveying ideas, scenes, emotions and so on. Before I started writing BSQ, I was not at all confident that I could pull off the style of writing that I aspired to, and approached the task with a degree of trepidation. The initial encouragement I received from established writers such as Angel and yourself was vital and, without it, its fair to say that I may not have kept going to where we are today, with redheaded teachers seducing favourite students and all(!) Before embarking on my writing, I had spent years reading the work of others, not only on Hostboard but other sites as well. Perhaps this research has finally paid off, and as the storyline has developed so I find that my style has evolved (and improved as well I hope).

Regarding triple exclamation marks, we may differ here slightly in our approaches. I prefer to start the scale off with one (silver) ! rising through !! (gold) to !!! finally (platinum) as the action reaches its peak - for example the height of a climax, or a particularly hard breast fighting exchange. Having said that, I'm probably not all that consistent in how I apply this 'rule'.

Regarding longwindedness, surely you are being too modest sir! as that's not something I've ever detected in your work; it seems to me that the exposition can be as vital to the success of the piece as the description of the action itself and time spent on this feature is rarely wasted. Really getting us into the minds and motivations of the protagonists; explaining how they came to be there; their successes and failures, hopes and fears.

One technique I've learned during the editing process is to examine the entire piece, sentence by sentence, asking whether the sentence is really necessary at all and adds any value. Then I look for phrases and individual words that might be repetitive or even redundant. Through a ruthless culling process, the piece becomes leaner and more economical but, hopefully, at the same time more powerful in conveying exactly what I want it to. This all takes additional time, but I feel its a necessary part of the discipline of being a writer.

All the best!

Ragnar0k
    and you did a great job