View Poll Results: Our sexfighters are....

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sportswomen (runners, weight lifters, anything but professional sexfighters)

20 33.33%
  • Models (model vs photographer, vs manager, two models getting horny during a shoot...)

13 21.67%
  • Romantic Rivals (mistresses, wives, wife v mistress, wife v wife but one of them has a mistress...)

19 31.67%
  • Business Women (new hires, current workers, fighting for a job, CEO vs CEO private negotiation...)

30 50.00%
  • Sexfight professionals

6 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trib It Forward 2017: First Vote

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Trib It Forward 2017: First Vote

Awesome, welcome aboard.

HB Forum Owner
    Trib It Forward 2017: First Vote

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    Dear XP, just to be sure, it is sexfighting? Because on their site they describe it as lesbian sex, lesbian scissoring, etc. But is there really a good element of sexual competition?
    Yes, it's a sexfight. It's not at the level of, say, Trib-Dolls, in terms of competition. I think Rapture and Brandi aren't as experienced with the idea of sexfighting and it kind of shows. But, to me, it was still a good video and I personally enjoyed it. You're right about the site description, though. If I only saw that, I wouldn't have bought it. However, it happens that I know the person who ordered that as a custom and their "script" was for an unscripted sexfight, so I knew to buy the video when it was released.
    Check out the Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum at [url]http://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=294[/url]

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XP View Post
    Yes, it's a sexfight. It's not at the level of, say, Trib-Dolls, in terms of competition. I think Rapture and Brandi aren't as experienced with the idea of sexfighting and it kind of shows. But, to me, it was still a good video and I personally enjoyed it. You're right about the site description, though. If I only saw that, I wouldn't have bought it. However, it happens that I know the person who ordered that as a custom and their "script" was for an unscripted sexfight, so I knew to buy the video when it was released.
    And thankfully for us, there is this forum
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Senior Hostboard Member 44automag's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

If I may make a suggestion, if there's to be dialogue in English during the setup, perhaps the producers can find actresses with a little less of an accent than were in the 2016 video.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think originally we planned to translate the script and keep the actresses speaking their original languages, but it depends on how good we all are at writing and translation.

I, for example, can edit scripts in English, but I know practically no German.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hemmie View Post
    I think originally we planned to translate the script and keep the actresses speaking their original languages, but it depends on how good we all are at writing and translation.

I, for example, can edit scripts in English, but I know practically no German.
    The Tribdolls mainly has Eastern Europe girls on their roster, so many know little English nor German. And if they do, it would not sound as natural as in their native language. So practically the same as with the Trib It Forward 2016 project. Although I must say, that Talia can speak pretty decent English.

My advice would be to have the girls speak in their native language. Especially since Tribdolls are pretty good with subtitles. Also, you might consider to let the girls add some spontaneous/unscripted trash talking in their native language. It could spice up their spirit...
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ah, my ear for European languages must be very bad.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123