View Poll Results: Our sexfighters are....

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sportswomen (runners, weight lifters, anything but professional sexfighters)

20 33.33%
  • Models (model vs photographer, vs manager, two models getting horny during a shoot...)

13 21.67%
  • Romantic Rivals (mistresses, wives, wife v mistress, wife v wife but one of them has a mistress...)

19 31.67%
  • Business Women (new hires, current workers, fighting for a job, CEO vs CEO private negotiation...)

30 50.00%
  • Sexfight professionals

6 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trib It Forward 2017: First Vote

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Trib It Forward 2017: First Vote!

Hey people! Welcome to the first TIF2017 vote!

I'm your host, Hemmie, and I'm going to walk you through this.

We've chosen five basic scenarios for the performers in the main thread, so pick your favorite. Once the scenario has been decided we can start planning the rest of the project. This isn't the only discussion we'll be having about plot, but we need to start by narrowing some of our broad choices so we can really start planning the full video and discussing it with Tribdolls.

Rules of the vote:
    Pick your favorite scenario(s). I'm generous, so you get to pick multiple scenarios if you can't decide between individual ones.
    The poll ends in two weeks, so get your votes in.
    All votes are final, as I found out just now while testing the poll.

Remember that TIF2017 is a participation project, so if you want a copy of the final video, you'll have to vote in one of the voting topics and/or help discuss things in the main topic.

I screwed up the timings on the poll, so you all need to realize that future polls will likely only be open for a few days.
    Last edited by Hemmie; April 4th, 2017 at 07:54 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Trib It Forward 2017: First Vote

I voted for Business Women. Legal Tangle from California Wildcats is still one of my favourite sexfights. Both women start in their business attire and slowly undress and end up naked or in Legal Tangle where they were only in fishnets/stockings.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJo View Post
    I voted for Business Women. Legal Tangle from California Wildcats is still one of my favourite sexfights. Both women start in their business attire and slowly undress and end up naked or in Legal Tangle where they were only in fishnets/stockings.
    I agree that is what I voted for as well. That was a great one from Cal wild.

Senior Hostboard Member animefreak's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Love the scenarios! Will there be another vote post this to hone in on the story?

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by focusvt View Post
    I agree that is what I voted for as well. That was a great one from Cal wild.
    @RickyJo and Focusvt, please keep in mind that Tribdolls is not CalWild. Where in my humble opinion I feel CalWild had a great strength in making scripted sexfights, I feel Tribdolls matches are best when there is less scripting and they have 2 experience sexfighters go at it.
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, Tribdolls has a well deserved reputation for good unscripted/semi-scripted videos.

Honestly I just figured we'd choose the outfits with this vote, discuss the backstory in another topic, and send those details on to Tribdolls for confirmation. Afterwards, they'd tell us who we can choose for the video, give our chosen women a background via our details, and then let our actresses do their thing.

So, whichever option wins, I'm not expecting the final video to have a huge amount of pre-planned dialogue, personally. Maybe an intro section, and the setting choice will probably influence what our actresses start the video wearing.

I hope everyone likes business outfits, because that's what's winning so far.

Junior Hostboard Member eprog35's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool Re: Trib It Forward 2017: First Vote!

Please vote up sportswomen. Way more aggressive and they do not get tired!

Quote Originally Posted by Hemmie View Post
    Hey people! Welcome to the first TIF2017 vote!

I'm your host, Hemmie, and I'm going to walk you through this.

We've chosen five basic scenarios for the performers in the main thread, so pick your favorite. Once the scenario has been decided we can start planning the rest of the project. This isn't the only discussion we'll be having about plot, but we need to start by narrowing some of our broad choices so we can really start planning the full video and discussing it with Tribdolls.

Rules of the vote:
    Pick your favorite scenario(s). I'm generous, so you get to pick multiple scenarios if you can't decide between individual ones.
    The poll ends in two weeks, so get your votes in.
    All votes are final, as I found out just now while testing the poll.

Remember that TIF2017 is a participation project, so if you want a copy of the final video, you'll have to vote in one of the voting topics and/or help discuss things in the main topic.

I screwed up the timings on the poll, so you all need to realize that future polls will likely only be open for a few days.

Senior Hostboard Member ckskevin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Trib It Forward 2017: First Vote!

Quote Originally Posted by eprog35 View Post
    Please vote up sportswomen. Way more aggressive and they do not get tired!
    You do know that these are performers acting as sportswomen and not the real sportwomen.
    Just didnt want you to get your hopes too high XD

Junior Hostboard Member kaka420's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Business woman / co-workers is something that interests me now a days. Some interesting things happening in real life with this scenario

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Something about two strong, fit women (even muscular women) competing not so much physically, but doing it sexually... that really appeals to me.

And I think it's a rare thing, because there are tons of sexfight videos out there with gorgeous lithesome women going at it... but I can't think of even one sexfight video out there that has fit/musclular women competing sexually.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast