Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

BSQ Chapter 3 The French Exchange - part 2

I guess I owe Augur a small apology as I promised we'd get to France this time and we're still in Scotland! However, I decided that it would be better to bring Amelia and Mhairi's little tryst to a close first before they risk getting on a plane together.

That makes for a short, but hopefully satisfying conclusion to this episode.

All the characters and their names in the following story are fictional and over 18. I hope you enjoy reading the “Boarding School Queen” titfighting and sexfighting series. ? Ragnar0k

Previous chapters are available under my pen name here:

The HUGE list of female rivalry's erotic stories

Boarding School Queen chapter 3 – The French Exchange Part 2

“Aaah… aaahhh – yes - come for me Mhairi! Cum like you made that bitch Helen Brodie cum!!!”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh! nooooo….fuck! Noooooooo!!!”

It was fortuitous that Amelia Turner’s study lay at the far end of an isolated corridor as the cries of the two struggling females rose above the sound of their strong, wet pussies slapping and sucking on each other in the heat of battle.

With her straining, recalcitrant student pinned beneath her on the desk the strong, sexy redhead was still very much in the driving seat… but knew full well that she must break Mhairi’s sexual resistance at this first critical attempt, or she would struggle to bend the headstrong young woman to her will in future.

As an accomplished equestrian, Amelia knew that the most highly-spirited mares are always of the best quality, but also require the most breaking-in before they can be ridden safely. It is also a truism that mares that are broken in the correct way will inevitably follow their leader loyally out of respect rather than fear.

Skilled rider though she was, the immediate challenge for Amelia was that this particular steed was still not showing even the slightest signs of being under control as she continued to do her utmost to unseat and turn the tables on her!

In fact, from the moment that Mhairi had begun fighting back, a powerful tug of war had started between their muscular vulvas until Amelia’s straining fuck-lips began to appreciate the full, alarming power of the fighting pussy that had defeated Helen Brodie’s just weeks before. If it had come down to a straight-up, pussy locking battle between them, the prodigious reach of Mhairi’s elastically strong vaginal lips still might have won the day.

But, while her younger opponent had carelessly allowed herself to become hyper-stimulated early on in the contest, the experienced redhead had been carefully pacing herself, fully aware that a battle between two well-matched pussies, if not always a marathon, is more likely at least to resemble a middle distance race than a flat sprint.

And so, as their wet cunts’ were rubbing and slurping together, Amelia kept skillfully changing her line of attack to deny Mhairi the tight pussy clinch she so desperately craved in order to try and level the playing field and take the fight back to the redhead.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.”

Presently, the brunette gasped and began to quiver as she felt her big, throbbing clit being raked repeatedly by Amelia’s equally swollen clit.

“Unnnnnnnnnn.” The redhead moaned in turn as she intensified her intimate, penetrating attack, grinding deeper… and harder until…..

“Omigodddd! Fuckkk!!!”

“Yes - yesssss!!!”

…through the hyper-sensitive nerve endings of her own quivering clit Amelia felt the exquisite sensation of the brunette’s clit in full retreat under the continuous, intense over-stimulation it was being bombarded with. It was time!

“Cum you dirty little bitch! I want to feel your hot cum exploding inside me – NOW!!!”

With her tumescent clit pinned back against her pubic bone beneath Amelia’s swollen nub, Mhairi could feel the betraying ripples growing deep inside her sex and knew that she was on the edge of a devastating orgasm. Arching her back, hearing the blood rushing in her ears, everything seemed paradoxically to start going into slow motion, allowing Mhairi a few more precious moments to contemplate how comprehensively she’d been outplayed, out-thought and out-fucked by her beautiful, sassy and ultra-savvy English teacher.

And, strangely enough, it all didn’t seem to matter quite as much any more: realising there was nothing more she could do to stave off the inevitable, Mhairi MacGregor actually started to relax as orgasm took her... surrendering to the undeniable pleasure of being fucked and controlled by probably the only woman on the planet right now that she could imagine building an unshakeable bond of trust with... and possibly even follow to the ends of the earth, if she was asked nicely enough…

End of Part 2
    Last edited by Ragnar0k; April 10th, 2017 at 04:01 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: BSQ Chapter 3 The French Exchange - part 2

Go teacher lol! Satisfying and hot conclusion to this battle.

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocko23 View Post
    Go teacher lol! Satisfying and hot conclusion to this battle.
    Thanks Rocko,
    Glad you enjoyed the conclusion.

Hope you also find Mhairi and Amelia's fortunes interesting when they encounter two strong, sexy French rivals in the next part!

Ragnar0k

Junior Hostboard Member wildkkat70's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k View Post
    Thanks Rocko,
    Glad you enjoyed the conclusion.

Hope you also find Mhairi and Amelia's fortunes interesting when they encounter two strong, sexy French rivals in the next part!

Ragnar0k
    Ragnar..... I have to say, this is one of the best stories and series I can ever remember. I want to commend you, what great skill, and you build the drama wonderfully. I also like how things reach conclusion as opposed to always they seem to end in ties, or inconclusive. You are one of the greats, on edge of my chair now at the ski chalet!

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wildkkat70 View Post
    Ragnar..... I have to say, this is one of the best stories and series I can ever remember. I want to commend you, what great skill, and you build the drama wonderfully. I also like how things reach conclusion as opposed to always they seem to end in ties, or inconclusive. You are one of the greats, on edge of my chair now at the ski chalet!
    Gosh, thanks wildkkat,

It's generous feedback like this that really encourages and sustains my writing.

Although I always write primarily about what interests and appeals to me (which writer doesn't?!), I'm always conscious of the audience out there and try to keep the drama constantly building, with plot twists and turns, characters that you can root for, dislike and so on.

As things stand, I have several more chapters plotted in my head, and Helen, Mhairi, Amelia, Amita et al will enjoy many more successes and reverses down the line. I agree that I often aim to write a satisfying conclusion - as you will have noted I like my 'favourite' women to lose as well as win. But I also want them to be gutsy and impassioned even in extreme adversity - to the extent that even if they lose to a stronger woman today, tomorrow they will be back again looking for a rematch.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Ragnar0k