Aria Giovanni
    Date of birth: November 3, 1977
    Bra size: 32F(natural)

Jelena Jensen
    Date of birth: October 7, 1981
    Bra size: 34F(natural)

Part III: The Final Beatdown

Synopsis:
    A month after their costume party, Jelena and Aria eat together. They encounter Erica Campbell, who asks them when a rematch is happening. After wondering about what she means, Aria and Jelena get a call from Angela White, who reveals that she sent their video to everyone they know. With both their dignities and friendship hanging in the balance, the pair decide to settle their tied score in a third and final fight.

The winner is yours to decide.

Senior Hostboard Member 15beerbottles's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Final Beatdown: Aria Giovanni vs Jelena Jensen

"Aria! Hey!" Jelena said as she entered the cafe, seeing Aria waiting for her. Aria put her drink on the table, saying "aw, hi babe! Long time no see."

They sat at the table, Aria scratching under her armpit where Jelena could see a small scar. Aria laughed, saying "I bet you're happy you left a mark on me after last time."

Jelena grinned, before saying "well, I'm just glad we tied our score up. Didn't wanna lose to you."

As they both laughed, a voice said "well, look who's here."

"Oh, hey Erica." Aria said as Erica sat down with them. She said "so, when are you two having your third fight?"

"Excuse me?" Jelena said. "Third fight?"

"Yeah. You two gotta find a winner with your score tied."

"What the fuck. How did you know about that?" Aria asked, before Erica showed them the video on her phone. "Angela sent it to everyone. We've all been looking forward to it."

"What the hell?" Jelena said, before turning to Aria and saying "I think it's time we paid Angela a visit."

Senior Hostboard Member 15beerbottles's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Final Beatdown: Aria Giovanni vs Jelena Jensen

"Oh, hey. Great to see you two." Angela said as she let the two into her house. "Cut the shit, Ange." Jelena scoffed. "You know why we're here!"

"The video? Oh, right. Obviously." Angela said as they all sat on the couch. Aria said "you had no right releasing that shit! Why the fuck did you?"

"Why not? It was bloody hot, is what it was. Who wouldn't want to watch you two biting and clawing each other in catwoman costumes?"

Jelena shrugged, saying "you may have a point there."

Angela then said "besides, it was really popular. Everyone wants to watch you two tie up the score."

Jelena then turned to Aria, saying "well, she's got a point. We're tied."

"Indeed we are." Aria said. She then turned to Angela, saying "alright. If it'll get you off our backs, we'll do another one."

"Oh! Great!" Angela said. "I've been waiting forever for this!

One week later...

Jelena and Aria stood in the dressing room, pulling on their black latex suits. Aria's left breast popped out of the suit, before Jelena grabbed it and hoisted it back in for her.

"Thanks." Aria said, before saying, "Hey, J."

"Yeah, what?" Jelena said as she tied her hair back.

"No matter who wins today. We'll still be friends after, right?"

"I hope so." Jelena grinned, before Angela came in, saying "come on, girls. The camera's ready."