Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Re: Brandi's opus part 19

Quote Originally Posted by shak7 View Post
    Ok so let me get this straight

Jackie takes priority.......RIGHT?
    Well you know the old saying.......one man's priority is another mans........huh.....huh.....wait give me a moment?
    One mans priority is another Blondes..............TOY?.........SEX OBJECT?........PLAYTHING? (AngelDawn help a brotha out)
    Look man........I'm like Ragnar0k.............Vatican City baby.......lift the gowns and bring the heat..........leave the habit on!
    Have you ever unleashed a repressed religious person........................it's like a freakin exorcism!!!
    (I'm goin to hell for that)
    Pray for me!

Shak
    Shak Man!,

I'm sooo glad you've got my back here, buddy!

Seems like these esteemed colleagues of ours don't appreciate the arcane forces you unleash once you invoke the holy Vatican City and all its many organs!!!

Holy mother we're not just talking the Illuminati and the Knights Templar here. We're gonna need Prof Robert Langdon to help solve this one - and we're all gonna need a freakin exorcism before this one's over I tell you!!!

Ragnar0k

HB Forum Owner
    Brandi's opus part 19

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k View Post
    Wow AP!
    Its so good to find you back with such a pearl of a story. I have to agree with everyone, and I especially liked the succinct way Shak expressed it - there's something especially invigorating when you start mixing the sacred with the profane!

Looking forward to reading more in this vein, and in Sister Grace Marie you may just have scope for a whole spin-off tale in itself - heard about that kinky new form of exorcism?!

Take care

Ragnar0k
    Ragnar0k-

First of all, thanks for your kind words.

Because of the exceptional length, this chapter was both fun and tedious. I'm not quite sure if I have what it takes to do something of this length consistently. Several times I found myself reading a segment and thinking "wait, that doesn't agree with what I wrote in the last part." Then of course, REWRITE! Guess I'm going to have to start keeping some crib notes.

Anyway, I did enjoy mixing the sacred with the profane. For the sake of my first love, humor/satire, I would consider doing more of it. But at this point I may still be too concerned with offending folks.

Sister Grace, now just Grace...hummm...what, if anything, am I to do with her?

Thanks again.
    A.P.
    PS-Just watched a trailer for "THOR:RAGNAR0K." It'll be in theaters soon. Looking forward to seeing you in it.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Brandi's opus part 19

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Dawn View Post
    My Dear RagnarOk .... This is not about what can be offered to Grace ..... She is the property of one Mr. A. Penman. Now I am just guessing... that I might have a few certain 'assets' that might possibly be more appealing to such a strong, vigorous, potent man as the very handsome Mr. Penman. .... Just sayin' ... (Evil wicked Laugh)

Omigod! Sister Angel Dawn, I can't believe you just pulled rank on me! That move is truly worthy of one of your most evil, wicked laughs!

Nurse, please bring me today's supply of meds.

R, XOXOX (whatever that's supposed to mean)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    Ragnar0k-

First of all, thanks for your kind words.

Because of the exceptional length, this chapter was both fun and tedious. I'm not quite sure if I have what it takes to do something of this length consistently. Several times I found myself reading a segment and thinking "wait, that doesn't agree with what I wrote in the last part." Then of course, REWRITE! Guess I'm going to have to start keeping some crib notes.

Anyway, I did enjoy mixing the sacred with the profane. For the sake of my first love, humor/satire, I would consider doing more of it. But at this point I may still be too concerned with offending folks.

Sister Grace, now just Grace...hummm...what, if anything, am I to do with her?

Thanks again.
    A.P.
    PS-Just watched a trailer for "THOR:RAGNAR0K." It'll be in theaters soon. Looking forward to seeing you in it.

Dear A.P.,

Firsty, thanks for being so tolerant about us all horsing about on your thread like this - you must have the patience of a saint!

Secondly, I'm so thrilled about how well this chapter works because its difficult to do religious satire well, but to combine it so well with sexfighting - well that in itself is deserving of holy orders...I haven't laughed so much since I went to see the Book of Mormon live!

Thirdly, Sister Grace is your character of course and you get to do what you like with her, including nothing of course! Seems some senior colleagues are already rooting for her a little which testifies to how well she is drawn. I do kind of like the sexfighting nun miniseries idea but I guess you saw this as a one off and probably rightly so - as you say a long quality chapter like this must be tough to write especially if you are going to keep it in the satirical vein...

Lastly, I wasn't asked to appear in Thor much to my chagrin. Guess the recent character I probably identify with most is Logan, a superhero with facial hair who's worried he might be losing some of his powers but still has claws

All the best,
    R

Senior Hostboard Member
    Brandi's opus part 19

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k View Post
    Shak Man!,

I'm sooo glad you've got my back here, buddy!

Seems like these esteemed colleagues of ours don't appreciate the arcane forces you unleash once you invoke the holy Vatican City and all its many organs!!!

Holy mother we're not just talking the Illuminati and the Knights Templar here. We're gonna need Prof Robert Langdon to help solve this one - and we're all gonna need a freakin exorcism before this one's over I tell you!!!

Ragnar0k
    Sorry Ragnar0k I hate to contradict you, but Robert Langdon cannot solve this mystery......only Sophie Neveu and Vittoria Vetra and Sienna Brooks can fix this..............in a hot tub with incense......followed by 3 way match on a mat covered in baby oil!!!!!
    I'm going to hell!

Shak

Senior Hostboard Member
    Brandi's opus part 19

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shak7 View Post
    Sorry Ragnar0k I hate to contradict you, but Robert Langdon cannot solve this mystery......only Sophie Neveu and Vittoria Vetra and Sienna Brooks can fix this..............in a hot tub with incense......followed by 3 way match on a mat covered in baby oil!!!!!
    I'm going to hell!

Shak
    Shak... Shak,

I also hate to rain on your parade buddy, but what undercover detective skills could Sophie Neveu and Vittoria Vetra and Sienna Brooks possibly have that Tom Hanks hasn't already got covered in the inevitable movie version of this story?

Ragnar0k
    Last edited by Ragnar0k; April 12th, 2017 at 06:10 AM.

HB Forum Owner
    Brandi's opus part 19

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

To all of you "children."

Dad's beginning to get a little confused with all these monkeyshines that are going on here. DON'T MAKE ME STOP THIS CAR!!!

Jesus H Christ!!! I've officially lost track of who I owe a [REPLY WITH QUOTE] to. So, let me see if I can organize all of this tomfoolery...

'Tis the scrumptious BRANDI who is the star of this story. 'Tis the even scrumptious-ier Jackie who has stolen my heart (the reason that I needed to consult Dr. Shak in the first place) and who, eventually, will evolve into her own adventures...(I'm looking forward to a Zara/Jackie hookup). And as for the new, free and liberated Grace...well, the last I heard, somewhere in Pennsylvania she traded in her Subaru for a leather jacket and a Harley and was driving in a South-Westerly direction. Sorry guys...Angel has certain "assets" that cannot and WILL NOT be denied...

A.P.

PS-This has been great fun and I truly have loved each of these silly/fun responses.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Brandi's opus part 19

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

To all of you "children."

Dad's beginning to get a little confused with all these monkeyshines that are going on here. DON'T MAKE ME STOP THIS CAR!!!

Jesus H Christ!!! I've officially lost track of who I owe a [REPLY WITH QUOTE] to. So, let me see if I can organize all of this tomfoolery...

'Tis the scrumptious BRANDI who is the star of this story. 'Tis the even scrumptious-ier Jackie who has stolen my heart (the reason that I needed to consult Dr. Shak in the first place) and who, eventually, will evolve into her own adventures...(I'm looking forward to a Zara/Jackie hookup). And as for the new, free and liberated Grace...well, the last I heard, somewhere in Pennsylvania she traded in her Subaru for a leather jacket and a Harley and was driving in a South-Westerly direction. Sorry guys...Angel has certain "assets" that cannot and WILL NOT be denied...

A.P.

PS-This has been great fun and I truly have loved each of these silly/fun responses.

Father forgive me for I know not what I do.....
    Yes you're right......all of us need to chill out...........especially me!
    I hijacked your fantastic story and now you must take it back!
    So Dr. Shak needs to go back into hibernation and focus on his studies......I have finals and papers and research projects and chapters to read.
    But it was fun.
    Be well AP........keep the stories coming.

Shak
    Last edited by shak7; April 12th, 2017 at 11:33 AM.

HB Forum Owner
    Brandi's opus part 19

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Dawn View Post
    RagnarOk ... Yeah, you made me laugh!! I may have to bribe the Honorable Mr. Penman.... perhaps another lap dance will do the trick!! But one way or another.. Grace will be mine!! (evil laugh)
    OH YESSS!!! Another lap dance and a purple dress that, for gargantuan reasons, will NOT ZIP all the way up!!! Grace WILL be yours...

A.P.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

OH YESSS!!! Another lap dance and a purple dress that, for gargantuan reasons, will NOT ZIP all the way up!!! Grace WILL be yours...

A.P.
    I protest !! LOL Do not keep me out of the fun you all seem to have !

AP - Mr. President - write whatever you want... Besides the erotic scene between the prof and the nun, where nun is fighting her hesitations and her taboos while at the exactly same time she is sexfighting the horny prof.... must be a lesson in the sexfight academy of this board for the new writers of sexfight stories !

AP, Angel, Shak, all opf you in this great company... BWHF !!! All of you !!

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

A.P.
    YES!! (Doing my happy dance!) Grace will most definitely be in my SFU novel!! Woo Hoo!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast