Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

BSQ Chapter 3 The French Exchange - part 5

I want to dedicate this episode to Wildkkat, who shares my love of [EDIT] conclusive endings, and has been left for several days now sitting on the edge of the chair at the ski chalet...

All the characters and their names in the following story are fictional and over 18. I hope you enjoy reading the “Boarding School Queen” titfighting and sexfighting series. ? Ragnar0k

Previous chapters are available under my pen name here:

The HUGE list of female rivalry's erotic stories

Previous episodes in Chapter 3

BSQ Chapter 3 The French Exchange - part 1
    BSQ Chapter 3 The French Exchange - part 2
    BSQ Chapter 3 The French Exchange - part 3
    BSQ Chapter 3 The French Exchange - part 4

Boarding School Queen chapter 3 – The French Exchange Part 5

“You stubborn fuckin’ bitch! If you don’ submit now, I’m really going to 'ave to hurt you.” Sophie St Cyr was in no mood to mince words as the two bruised and exhausted young women clung together in a sweaty clinch on the rumpled rug in front of their watching teachers.

Mhairi MacGregor was not the type of girl to back down easily to threats, however, and she pressed her wounded rack hard against her opponent’s as she responded. “You think I’m scared? Seems like your champion tits just can’t finish mine off, no matter how hard they try! And, from where I’m standing, they don’t look so pristine anymore either…”

Pressing their furrowed foreheads together the girls gazed down to survey the damage their battered jugs had taken in the fast and furious contest so far. It was clear that both girls’ breasts had swollen considerably and were now some 50 - 70% larger than at the start. However Mhairi’s boobs had undoubtedly absorbed more punishment than Sophie’s, and looked more bloated as a result. In addition to the extensive flushing and redness both racks were showing, raised networks of thin blue veins were more prominent on the surface of both girls’ titflesh, while purplish bruising was also becoming evident in places.

In all of her eighteen years, Mhairi MacGregor had not been in such acute pain before. Having barely withstood their battering by Sophie St Cyr’s formidable jugs in the opening round, her proud tits felt as if they had been run through a mangle then set on fire for good measure. She just prayed that the French tit fight champion was suffering as much from the ordeal as she was.

Certainly the blonde seemed to have lost much of her earlier cockiness, and Mhairi could hear the other girl stifle the odd snivel, struggling to regain her composure as they rested their aching racks against each other.

Sophie coughed a little before speaking again. “Sooooo – you were lucky to clinch when you did or my tits would have knocked yours out for sure!”
    Mhairi snorted in reply. “Save the clever talk, bitch. Your tits aren’t going to knock mine out - period!”
    ‘Yeh right – but yours are much more bruised and swollen than mine. Admit my French teets are stronger than yours!”
    “No they’re not and besides, my Scottish tits can take more punishment than yours!”
    “Not for much longer,” and now the blonde's pained expression broke into a confident smile: “Although I so enjoy boxing, I prefer taking my opponent down in the serre-fort round. You won’t last long once I get my best squeeze on you!”

Mhairi was happy to let the French bitch continue talking while she racked her brains for a match-winning plan. The Scot was experienced enough to realise that some of the swelling in both girls’ jugs had resulted from the increased blood flow to the breasts that accompanies intense sexual arousal. As she hung on in the intimate clinch, smelling the other girl’s sweat and unmistakable pussy odour, Mhairi felt her own juice trickling steadily down the inside of her thigh. Did the French girl get off on dominating other girls’ tits as much as the brunette derived sexual satisfaction from owning other girls’ cunts after a tough contest? Sophie’s erotically half-closed eyes supplied the answer immediately: of course!

“So, rest time over, but I promise I’ll finish this quickly so Mlle Martin will defeat your teacher when we are done.”

“In your dreams, bitch.”

Mhairi felt her rival’s arms clasp tightly behind her back and only had time to grunt a reply as her tits were already coming under pressure and she was forced to take the strain and push back.

Taking deep breaths before their lungs compressed too much, the girls used their strong biceps to squeeze, grunting as they pulled each other in tightly.

Mhairi had learned earlier that Rochebrune girls called this stage of the contest the serre-fort, literally ‘tight squeeze’. And now that they were both locked together the struggle could end only when one girl surrendered as her breasts yielded to their superior rivals. The question was: could the Scot’s plucky boobs hold out and turn the tables on their formidable French rivals. One thing was sure: Sophie’s tits no longer seemed any bigger than Mhairi’s, although this was largely due to the greater swelling that the brunette’s had endured.

“Nnnnngggghh!” “Mmmmmphhhhh!”

The girls grunted as their swollen chests started to compress and shift around each other. At this stage their titflesh felt equally dense with both sets of jugs yielding evenly, although Mhairi was acutely aware that one girl’s boobs would soften more rapidly than her rival’s once they started to lose their strength and cohesion.

The Scot had finally hit on a plan of sorts. Recalling how her tits once got the better of Helen Brodie’s, she started trying to work her erect nipples lower to allow them to rake the soft, fleshy undersides of Sophie’s jugs. The experienced French tit-fighter seemed alert to the danger however, and responded to her rival’s movements, gyrating the other way until their nipples finally met and became locked together, corralled by all their compressed and bloated titflesh.

Mhairi and Sophie’s nipples and areoles were remarkably similar in shape and size and both women’s arousal levels seemed to increase exponentially the moment they felt them pressing into each other. The fire that started in their conjoined thrusting nipples quickly went thermonuclear, coursing through their engorged tits and all the way down to their pussies as they felt their clits spasm, causing them to brace their bulging pubic mounds together almost involuntarily.

“Ahhhhhhhhh.” Mhairi moaned.

“Ohhhhhhhhh.” Sophie moaned with her.

As they pushed harder into each other, letting their erect nipples fence inside that most intimate and compact of fighting rings formed by their sucking areoles, Mhairi became acutely aware that her slick fighting cunt was hovering just a few tantalising centimetres away from Sophie’s. She could tell the French girl was also growing exceptionally wet from the constant drips landing on her bare feet. And both girls could hardly have failed to notice their rising sexual odour, which was rich, tangy and complex, laden with their competing pheromones.

However, when Mhairi tried to pivot slightly and lock fuck lips with Sophie, the blonde maddeningly pulled her pussy back just out of range so that the frustrated brunette was forced to continue fighting the tit battle on the French girl's terms.

With Zo? and Amelia growing steadily wetter themselves as they followed every tortuous move in the seesaw contest, the rivals continued to grind harder against each other... until their nipples were pushed right back into their areolas... until both girls started to feel dizzy as the mix of pleasure and pain in their overstimulated breasts became unbearable.

Mhairi had rarely experienced a full breast orgasm before but she could feel one building unmistakably right now as Sophie pulled her in tight... forcing their trembling tits tightly together. Just before their straining nipples erupted, the girls open mouths fastened together, exchanging the briefest of intense, sucking kisses, then their heads flung back, saliva stringing off their chins as the flood gates opened and ecstasy overtook them.

“Nnnnnhhhh....ohhhhhhhhhh!! God!! uunnnnnnnnnnnnhhh.””

“Ahhh ....aaahhhh! Mon Dieu!! aaaaaaahhhhhhh!! ”

Stunned by the power of their shared orgasm, the two girls stumbled forward on the carpet, holding each other upright, bloated tits jerking together as thick gouts of warm nipple cum squirted upwards and outwards from their straining cleavage.

Just as Amelia started to wonder when the stalemate might be broken, Sophie suddenly uttered a shrill judo cry, hooking her right leg behind Mhairi’s as she twisted her opponent down to the ground. It all happened incredibly fast and suddenly the brunette was lying stretched out on her back, gasping in shock and pain as the blonde followed through heavily, smacking down on her rival tit to tit... spraying tit cum and milk everywhere.

Sophie’s awesome tits had come closer to delivering the knockout to their magnificent rivals she had been promising, but Mhairi was still not giving up without a fight and kept her legs flailing, denying the French girl the commanding grapevine pin she clearly sought.

The brunette's last ditch display of defiance simply seemed to embolden the blonde however, as she raised her chest up high before slamming down repeatedly on top of Mhairi’s sagging jugs, each forceful impact causing more milk to leak from the moaning Scots girl’s increasingly flaccid looking teats.

“Christ, is that move allowed?” Amelia enquired of Zo? Martin, noting the smug, self-satisfied expression on her companion’s face now it was clear that victory was within her girl’s grasp.

“Well, why ever not Amelia?" the black woman arched her eyebrows quizzically. "What you think this is? One of those polite...ah... pique-niques that you English are so fond of?”

“I guess,” the redhead replied noncommittally, vowing to take down the overconfident French bitch in the most humiliating way possible when they fought after the girls.

“Actually, that’s Sophie’s signature move," Zo? elaborated proudly. "The one she calls her ‘milk bomb’!”

It was clear that the fight between the two rival students was as good as over as the elated blonde delivered a few more of her trademark milk bombs, then dropped down... massaging her conquering tits rhythmically into their pinned rivals, which were losing cohesion and softening now... yielding most visibly to the French girl’s firmer rack.

Finally, the defeated brunette’s struggles began to subside and she gave a long, low moan, her head lolling to one side as saliva dribbled from the corner of her mouth... her once proud tits pancaking in abject surrender beneath the unyielding pressure of her French rival’s superior mammaries.

Fully translated, it was what Rochebrune girls call a TTKO – a total tit knock out, and Mhairi would require a minute or two to regain full consciousness before she could leave the field and the second match could begin.

“Oh Sophie! Bravo! C’est trop...trop formidable!” Zo? Martin almost shouted, breaking into rapturous applause at the Rochebrune student’s convincing final victory over the Cardugan girl. Seeing that her opponent was out for the count Sophie relaxed and straightened herself up, her wet, overstimulated cunt lips sucking greedily on Mhairi's quivering abdominals as the French girl raised her arms in a classic victory pose.

Predictably, Amelia Turner was less happy about the outcome as she rounded on her rival. “When you’re quite done preening yourself bitch, take that robe off and meet me on the rug. As The Bride once said, ‘You and I have unfinished business’…”

Zo?’s eyes narrowed dangerously as her flame haired rival delivered the verbal slap.

“Perhaps you better watch your mouth Red, because what just happened to your pretty girl here is nothing compared to what I’m going to do to you once I get a good enough hold on your saggy cunt lips.”

End of part 5
    Last edited by Ragnar0k; April 15th, 2017 at 02:16 AM.

Junior Hostboard Member wildkkat70's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: BSQ Chapter 3 The French Exchange - part 5

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k View Post
    I want to dedicate this episode to Wildkkat, who shares my love of [EDIT] conclusive endings, and has been left for several days now sitting on the edge of the chair at the ski chalet...

All the characters and their names in the following story are fictional and over 18. I hope you enjoy reading the ?Boarding School Queen? titfighting and sexfighting series. ? Ragnar0k

Previous chapters are available under my pen name here:

The HUGE list of female rivalry's erotic stories

Previous episodes in Chapter 3

BSQ Chapter 3 The French Exchange - part 1
    BSQ Chapter 3 The French Exchange - part 2
    BSQ Chapter 3 The French Exchange - part 3
    BSQ Chapter 3 The French Exchange - part 4

Boarding School Queen chapter 3 ? The French Exchange Part 5

?You stubborn fuckin? bitch! If you don? submit now, I?m really going to 'ave to hurt you.? Sophie St Cyr was in no mood to mince words as the two bruised and exhausted young women clung together in a sweaty clinch on the rumpled rug in front of their watching teachers.

Mhairi MacGregor was not the type of girl to back down easily to threats, however, and she pressed her wounded rack hard against her opponent?s as she responded. ?You think I?m scared? Seems like your champion tits just can?t finish mine off, no matter how hard they try! And, from where I?m standing, they don?t look so pristine anymore either??

Pressing their furrowed foreheads together the girls gazed down to survey the damage their battered jugs had taken in the fast and furious contest so far. It was clear that both girls? breasts had swollen considerably and were now some 50 - 70% larger than at the start. However Mhairi?s boobs had undoubtedly absorbed more punishment than Sophie?s, and looked more bloated as a result. In addition to the extensive flushing and redness both racks were showing, raised networks of thin blue veins were more prominent on the surface of both girls? titflesh, while purplish bruising was also becoming evident in places.

In all of her eighteen years, Mhairi MacGregor had not been in such acute pain before. Having barely withstood their battering by Sophie St Cyr?s formidable jugs in the opening round, her proud tits felt almost as if they had been run through a mangle then set on fire for good measure. She just prayed that the French tit fight champion was suffering as much from the ordeal as she was.

Certainly the blonde seemed to have lost much of her earlier cockiness, and Mhairi could hear the other girl stifle the odd snivel, struggling to regain her composure as they rested their aching racks against each other.

Sophie coughed a little before speaking again. ?Sooooo ? you were lucky to clinch when you did or my tits would have knocked yours out for sure!?
    Mhairi snorted in reply. ?Save the clever talk, bitch. Your tits aren?t going to knock mine out - period!?
    ?Yeh right ? but yours are much more bruised and swollen than mine. Admit my French teets are stronger than yours!?
    ?No they?re not and besides, my Scottish tits can take more punishment than yours!?
    ?Not for much longer!?
    ?We?ll see. Although I so enjoy boxing, I prefer taking my opponent down in the serre-fort round. You won?t last long once I get my best squeeze on you!?

Mhairi was happy to let the French bitch continue talking while she racked her brains for a match-winning plan. The Scot was experienced enough to realise that some of the swelling in both girls? jugs had resulted from the increased blood flow to the breasts that accompanies intense sexual arousal. As she hung on in the intimate clinch, smelling the other girl?s sweat and unmistakable pussy odour, Mhairi felt her own juice trickling steadily down the inside of her thigh. Did the French girl get off on dominating other girls? tits as much as the brunette derived sexual satisfaction from owning other girls? cunts after a tough contest? Sophie?s erotically half-closed eyes supplied the answer immediately: of course!

?So, rest time over, but I promise I?ll finish this quickly so Mlle Martin will defeat your teacher when we are done.?

?In your dreams, bitch.?

Mhairi felt her rival?s arms clasp tightly behind her back and only had time to grunt a reply as her tits were already coming under pressure and she was forced to take the strain and push back.

Taking deep breaths before their lungs compressed too much, the girls used their strong biceps to squeeze, grunting as they pulled each other in tightly.

Mhairi had learned earlier that Rochebrune girls called this stage of the contest the serre-fort, literally ?tight squeeze?. And now that they were both locked together the struggle could end only when one girl surrendered as her breasts yielded to their superior rivals. The question was: could the Scot?s plucky boobs hold out and turn the tables on their formidable French rivals. One thing was sure: Sophie?s tits no longer seemed any bigger than Mhairi?s, although this was largely due to the greater swelling that the brunette?s had endured.

?Nnnnngggghh!? ?Mmmmmphhhhh!?

The girls grunted as their swollen chests started to compress and shift around each other. At this stage their titflesh felt equally dense with both sets of jugs yielding evenly, although Mhairi was acutely aware that one girl?s boobs would soften more rapidly than her rival?s once they started to lose their strength and cohesion.

The Scot had finally hit on a plan of sorts. Recalling how her tits once got the better of Helen Brodie?s, she started trying to work her erect nipples lower to allow them to rake the soft, fleshy undersides of Sophie?s jugs. The experienced French tit-fighter seemed alert to the danger however, and responded to her rival?s movements, gyrating the other way until their nipples finally met and became locked together, corralled by all their compressed and bloated titflesh.

Mhairi and Sophie?s nipples and areoles were remarkably similar in shape and size and both women?s arousal levels seemed to increase exponentially the moment they felt them pressing into each other. The fire that started in their conjoined thrusting nipples quickly went thermonuclear, coursing through their engorged tits and all the way down to their pussies as they felt their clits spasm, causing them to brace their bulging pubic mounds together almost involuntarily.

?Ahhhhhhhhh.? Mhairi moaned.

?Ohhhhhhhhh.? Sophie moaned with her.

As they pushed harder into each other, letting their erect nipples fence inside that most intimate and compact of fighting rings formed by their sucking areoles, Mhairi became acutely aware that her slick fighting cunt was hovering just a few tantalising centimetres away from Sophie?s. She could tell the French girl was also growing exceptionally wet from the constant drips landing on her bare feet. And both girls could hardly have failed to notice their rising sexual odour, which was rich, tangy and complex, laden with their competing pheromones.

However, when Mhairi tried to pivot slightly and lock fuck lips with Sophie, the blonde maddeningly pulled her pussy back just out of range so that the frustrated brunette was forced to continue fighting the tit battle on the French girl's terms.

With Zo? and Amelia growing steadily wetter themselves as they followed every tortuous move in the seesaw contest, the rivals continued to grind harder against each other... until their nipples were pushed right back into their areolas... until both girls started to feel dizzy as the mix of pleasure and pain in their overstimulated breasts became unbearable.

Mhairi had rarely experienced a full breast orgasm before but she could feel one building unmistakably right now as Sophie pulled her in tight... forcing their trembling tits tightly together. Just before their straining nipples erupted, the girls open mouths fastened together, exchanging the briefest of intense, sucking kisses, then their heads flung back, saliva stringing off their chins as the flood gates opened and ecstasy overtook them.

?Nnnnnhhhh....ohhhhhhhhhh!! God!! uunnnnnnnnnnnnhhh.??

?Ahhh ....aaahhhh! Mon Dieu!! aaaaaaahhhhhhh!! ?

Stunned by the power of their shared orgasm, the two girls stumbled forward on the carpet, holding each other upright, bloated tits jerking together as thick gouts of warm nipple cum squirted upwards and outwards from their straining cleavage.

Just as Amelia started to wonder when the stalemate might be broken, Sophie suddenly uttered a shrill judo cry, hooking her right leg behind Mhairi?s as she twisted her opponent down to the ground. It all happened incredibly fast and suddenly the brunette was lying stretched out on her back, gasping in shock and pain as the blonde followed through heavily, smacking down on her rival tit to tit... spraying tit cum and milk everywhere.

Sophie?s awesome tits had come closer to delivering the knockout to their magnificent rivals she had been promising, but Mhairi was still not giving up without a fight and kept her legs flailing, denying the French girl the commanding grapevine pin she clearly sought.

The brunette's last ditch display of defiance simply seemed to embolden the blonde however, as she raised her chest up high before slamming down repeatedly on top of Mhairi?s sagging jugs, each forceful impact causing more milk to leak from the moaning Scots girl?s increasingly flaccid looking teats.

?Christ, is that move allowed?? Amelia enquired of Zo? Martin, noting the smug, self-satisfied expression on her companion?s face now it was clear that victory was within her girl?s grasp.

?Well, why ever not Amelia?" the black woman arched her eyebrows quizzically. "What you think this is? One of those polite...ah... pique-niques that you English are so fond of??

?I guess,? the redhead replied noncommittally, vowing to take down the overconfident French bitch in the most humiliating way possible when they fought after the girls.

?Actually, that?s Sophie?s signature move," Zo? elaborated proudly. "The one she calls her ?milk bomb?!?

It was clear that the fight between the two rival students was as good as over as the elated blonde delivered a few more more of her trademark milk bombs, then dropped down... massaging her conquering tits rhythmically into their pinned rivals, which were losing cohesion and softening now... yielding most visibly to the French girl?s firmer rack.

Finally, the defeated brunette?s struggles began to subside and she gave a long, low moan, her head lolling to one side as saliva dribbled from the corner of her mouth... her once proud tits pancaking in abject surrender beneath the unyielding pressure of her French rival?s superior mammaries.

Fully translated, it was what Rochebrune girls call a TTKO ? a total tit knock out, and Mhairi would require a minute or two to regain full consciousness before she could leave the field and the second match could begin.

?Oh Sophie! Bravo! C?est trop...trop formidable!? Zo? Martin shouted, breaking into rapturous applause at the Rochebrune student?s convincing final victory over the Cardugan girl. Seeing that her opponent was out for the count Sophie relaxed and straightened herself up, her wet, overstimulated cunt lips sucking greedily on Mhairi's quivering abdominals as the French girl raised her arms in a classic victory pose.

Predictably, Amelia Turner was less happy about the outcome as she rounded on her rival teacher. ?When you?re quite done preening yourself bitch, take that robe off and meet me on the rug. As The Bride once said, ?You and I have unfinished business???

Zo??s eyes narrowed dangerously as her flame haired rival delivered the verbal slap.

?Perhaps you better watch your mouth Red, because what just happened to your pretty girl here is nothing compared to what I?m going to do to you once I get a good enough hold on your saggy cunt lips.?

End of part 5
    Another wonderful installment! No real surprises, but a TTKO was something! Keep it up and I was shocked and honored at the dedication!

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wildkkat70 View Post
    Another wonderful installment! No real surprises, but a TTKO was something! Keep it up and I was shocked and honored at the dedication!
    Thanks wildkkat, and no worries about the dedication - I like to honour regular readers and contributors wherever I can .

I guess the outcome wasn't a massive surprise, although there were moments when the fight could have swung back in Mhairi's favour.
    Without giving too much plot away, its fair to say that the downcast Scot will be pinning her hopes on a return match soon, enabling her to bring her prodigious sexfighting talents to bear on her hated adversary!

The outcome of the second fight between Amelia and Zo? should be harder to predict: in fact I'm even tempted to run a little poll to find out who the readers think will win the next cataclysmic battle.

Ragnar0k

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Just started reading this chapter. Beautifully written, as always, and great characters!

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Just started reading this chapter. Beautifully written, as always, and great characters!

JB57
    JB, Thank you so much, I'm glad you're enjoying the character development in this chapter.

Stay tuned for the 'boss level' encounter coming next between the two highly experienced teachers!
    I'm hoping to invest it with something approaching the level of tension achieved in some of your classic encounters in the Inge vs Conchita vein.

Ragnar0k