View Poll Results: Who will win - Amelia Turner or Zo? Martin?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amelia wins the sexfight

8 33.33%
  • Zo? wins the sexfight

6 25.00%
  • The women draw after a close fight

10 41.67%

Thread: BSQ Chapter 3 French Exchange poll - Amelia vs Zo?

Senior Hostboard Member
    BSQ Chapter 3 French Exchange poll - Amelia vs Zo?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

BSQ Chapter 3 French Exchange poll - Amelia vs Zoé

This poll is a little experiment that should also make the Boarding School Queen series just that little bit more interactive for regular readers.

Who will win - Amelia or Zo??

Amelia Turner and Zo? Martin have just watched their favourite students, Mhairi MacGregor and Sophie St Cyr, compete in the mother of all titfights; and its now the turn of the highly experienced teachers to take centre stage in a sexfight.

As readers of parts 1 through 5 will appreciate, both strong, sexy women are already intense rivals, and they have become even more fired up watching their students competing in front of them. So, who is most likely to win the next cataclysmic fight in the isolated Alpine ski chalet? Amelia or Zo??

To help readers decide, I'm attaching pics approximating to images of both women that I keep in my mind's eye as I write. However, I hope that votes will be cast based on an assessment of both women's potential fighting qualities, not simply on looks alone.

[EDIT - as there was a problem with uploading files to hostboard I've gone to Plan B: ]

Amelia and Zoe - Excalib's Sta.sh

IMPORTANT NOTE: Although account will be taken of the poll result, the story outcome may not mirror the poll outcome precisely.
    Last edited by Ragnar0k; April 14th, 2017 at 11:27 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: BSQ Chapter 3 French Exchange poll - Amelia vs Zo?

its a great idea but I believe the story demands surprise that could lead into another plot or a fight..
    just to mention the previous part was a spectacular one.. though i'm not into titfighting i thoroughly enjoyed it..
    looking forward for the teacher clash in the snow.. guess one can use the warmth of the other woman.

Junior Hostboard Member wildkkat70's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sm0397 View Post
    its a great idea but I believe the story demands surprise that could lead into another plot or a fight..
    just to mention the previous part was a spectacular one.. though i'm not into titfighting i thoroughly enjoyed it..
    looking forward for the teacher clash in the snow.. guess one can use the warmth of the other woman.
    I agree, poll is interesting, but surprise us with whatever outcome you feel at the moment. Also , the picture of Amiela is amazing. But redheads are special

Senior Hostboard Member
    BSQ Chapter 3 French Exchange poll - Amelia vs Zo?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sm0397 View Post

Thanks sm, appreciate the comments and glad the titfighting was enjoyable, even if its not your primary thing.

This was certainly an experiment this time, and perhaps not one I would repeat regularly, but I'm certainly enjoying seeing how the votes stack up. The poll is soooo incredibly close right now!

In terms of the story demanding surprise, I guess that's where my little disclaimer comes in. I'll let the poll influence the decision, but author's rights etc. Who said we live in a democracy?

Ragnar0k

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wildkkat70 View Post
    I agree, poll is interesting, but surprise us with whatever outcome you feel at the moment. Also , the picture of Amiela is amazing. But redheads are special
    Hey Wildkkat, rest assured my aim is still to surprise to the extent that I can. I've begun the write-up and may post a preliminary episode getting us into the action before the poll actually ends.

I was really pleased to find that image of the redhead. Not even sure where it came from, pinterest possibly, but it seems to epitomise the strong, sensual, independently minded woman that Amelia represents.

Ragnar0k