Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

BSQ Chapter 3 The French Exchange - part 6

Well, as the first part of Amelia and Zo?'s fight is posted, the experimental poll launched the other day remains balanced on a knife edge (!) As intimated before, I plan to use the poll result for guidance and will reserve the right to keep the dramatic surprise in wrapping this part of the tale.

I also belatedly realised, due to having more time to write over the Easter break, I've become quite the prolific poster of threads here lately. However, things are likely to slow down again once this Chapter has been resolved, although regular readers can be assured further chapters are in the pipeline.

All the characters and their names in the following story are fictional and over 18. I hope you enjoy reading the “Boarding School Queen” titfighting and sexfighting series. ? Ragnar0k

Previous chapters are available under my pen name here:

The HUGE list of female rivalry's erotic stories

Previous episodes in Chapter 3

BSQ Chapter 3 The French Exchange - part 1
    BSQ Chapter 3 The French Exchange - part 2
    BSQ Chapter 3 The French Exchange - part 3
    BSQ Chapter 3 The French Exchange - part 4
    BSQ Chapter 3 The French Exchange - part 5

Boarding School Queen chapter 3 – The French Exchange Part 6

Looking pained and disconsolate, Mhairi MacGregor lay in the corner of the chalet’s huge living room sofa watching the teachers limber up for the second match of the evening. In physical terms, the brunette knew her young body would recover quickly enough from the humiliating KO her breasts had suffered to Sophie St Cyr's; the psychological and emotional healing processes were likely to take longer.

After the match she had tried to avoid all eye contact with her nemesis who was now slouched at the opposite end of the voluminous sofa, still basking in the intimate celebratory hugs and kisses her teacher had bestowed on her after notching up such a notable victory for Rochebrune over Cardugan.

While helping Mhairi to her feet as she regained consciousness, Amelia had put a consoling arm around her defeated student as if to say ‘better luck next time’. But the brunette was unable to look her mentor in the eye having let her down so badly. “I – I…she…”

“Now then, there’s nothing to discuss. Just relax, rest, and rehydrate yourself, and let me get on with fighting this other… er, bitch.”

“Yes miss.”

Yes miss!” Sophie had parroted as they sat down.

“Stow it bitch, I’m not in the mood.”

But the French girl still couldn’t resist poking fun at her rival.“You do realise we were only tonight’s warm-up act? Now we take a ringside seat for the main event: watching my Zo? taking your Amelia apart…piece by piece. Quel excitant!

“Hah! Dream on bitch - that ain’t gonna happen”, Mhairi said emphatically. “You’ve no idea how strong Amelia Turner really is.”

“Well, not as strong as Zo? certainement, just like you’re not as strong as me!”

“Fuck off!”

Mhairi’s troubled thoughts turned to the hockey tour which had been arranged to celebrate the twinning of the two schools. Essentially, it meant that Rochebrune’s hockey team comprising eleven fit, athletic, and no doubt oversexed French girls would be travelling all the way to Cardugan next month to compete in a series of ‘friendly’ matches. And, with the French team captained by none other than Sophie St Cyr, the brunette knew it was inevitable that the opposing teams would feel the need to settle their multiple rivalries both off as well as on the field.

The Scots girl’s spirits lifted a little as she weighed the prospect of a sexfight rematch with her rival. Surely the over-privileged French slut couldn’t be as proficient with her cunt as she was with her tits? Mhairi’s temporary revival prompted her to voice her optimism out loud as she rounded on her French rival sarcastically.

“Enjoy it while you can bitch: next time we fight it’ll be on my terms - and you won’t last five minutes when I get you under my pussy.”

Sophie stared back open mouthed at her erstwhile opponent for a moment before laughing incredulously.

“What? You think a French girl – a Rochebrune one at that – doesn’t know how to take care of herself in a pussy fight? Let me assure you, when the time comes, I will handle your weak little cunt just like I defeated your inferior tits today. Get my drift?”

Mhairi got her drift all right, but before she could reply, the teachers had lined up: it was time to sit back and watch the main event of the evening.

-------------

If Amelia and Zo? heard their students bickering on the sofa they paid no attention, so intently were they focusing now on the challenge in front of them.

There was no doubt that both women had become significantly turned on while watching the progress of their student’s fight, and were now trying to slow down their arousal rates, even though their breasts and cunt lips were already swelling automatically in anticipation of the coming battle.

Amelia had tried to put her prot?g?’s demoralising defeat out of her mind for the simple reason that it was irrelevant to whether she could defeat the formidable black woman facing her across the patterned afghan rug that would become their sex-fight arena. Zo? for her part viewed her student’s comprehensive victory over Amelia's as an excellent harbinger that tonight’s contest was now very much Rochebrune’s for the taking.

“Shall we agree some rules then?” The redhead asked coolly as she unwrapped her towelling robe.

Zo? was already loosening the belt of her own garment. “Well, given tomorrow’s ceremony we could probably do without going all through the night, so let’s propose a limit…”

The redhead thought for a moment as her robe slipped to the floor. “Then… how about, best of five forced orgasms?”

Casting her own robe aside Zo? nodded deliberately. “That should be enough to settle it. No rests, and no time limit?” Amelia nodded her agreement.

“Then en garde, and let’s begin.”

-------------

Although each student had seen her own teacher naked before, this was their first opportunity to compare two such luscious, mature women in the flesh close up. Still in their mid-twenties, Amelia and Zo? were alpha bitches in the peak of their sexual prime and, with their long hair flowing freely over their broad shoulders, to their adoring students both had the unmistakable appearance of naked warriors, or possibly goddesses even.

Zo? Martin’s mid brown skin tone contrasted nicely with Amelia’s creamy complexion which was shaded in places by bursts of reddish-pink freckles. Amelia’s shock of flame red hair and Zo?’s long, shiny black hair were also strikingly different.

In terms of overall physique, the women were well-matched: tall, broad of shoulder with well-formed biceps; their flat, sculptured waists tapered beneath ample, shapely breasts before broadening out into full, curvaceous hips atop sturdy thighs. Each woman’s hairy mons protruded quite markedly and was covered in dense pubic hair that, as well as signifying peak feminine strength, posed a clear sexual challenge to her opponent.

Amelia’s unshaven bush was spiked with russet, red and brown hues making it stand out, stark and aggressive, against her pale slightly freckled groin. All in all, she looked every inch the proud descendant of her Celtic forbears.

And even if Zo?’s skin no longer possessed the deep ebony tones of her ancestors, she still looked every inch an African warrior as she prepared for battle. Standing out from her deep brown crotch, her pubic bush was full, curly and dark, and every bit as imposing as Amelia’s.

While their students’ eyes excitedly devoured them, Amelia and Zo? were casting their practised gaze over each other’s naked bodies, scanning critically for any weaknesses they might be able to exploit in the coming battle. Each women recognised the telltale signs in the other that come with a state of high sexual arousal: the dilated pupils... the marked swelling of the breasts and around the pubis caused by the increase in blood flow to the sexual organs.

As they closed the gap on each other Amelia found she was still perturbed by the erotic dream she had experienced just weeks before, in which a red haired Amazonian Celtic warrior and an ebony-skinned Nubian had fought long and hard in front of their respective queens. For the Celt the contest had ended badly, pinned on her back ejaculating her cum deep into the Nubian warrior’s conquering cunt, and the redhead fervently hoped tonight’s contest would not go the same way for her.

Perhaps sensing Amelia’s hesitation Zo? attacked aggressively as they locked up, pulling her opponent in tight as the women’s swollen breasts mashed together, the black woman immediately pressing her strong bare thigh up against Amelia’s hairy cunt, forcing the redhead to spread her legs apart.

The redhead moaned slightly, feeling her engorged pussy sliding up and down her rival’s smooth-muscled leg, leaving a long, wet trail. Zo? was able to pump her rival's cunt repeatedly as they struggled before Amelia managed to lift her own thigh between her opponent’s legs, welcoming the slippery contact the other woman’s hot, wet vagina made with her skin.

Pressing their foreheads together both combatants now leaned in, grunting as they rammed their toned thighs between each other’s legs even harder, feeling their pussies flattening and sealing on the taut muscle which they were forcibly rubbing and sliding against in a constant state of wet friction, sending pulses of erotic pleasure rippling through their bodies.

Looking up briefly as the rubbing, stimulating attack continued Amelia and Zo? gazed into each other’s eyes with expressions of lustful antagonism before inclining their heads to allow their lips to close in a deep, angry, sucking kiss. Jamming their breasts together even more tightly, they forced their tongues inside each other’s mouths, letting them swirl around in a pool of hot, sweet saliva, wrestling and probing for signs of weakness… without finding any...

Soon their mixed saliva drooled down their chins and, as the heat kept building between their voluptuous, rubbing bodies, sweat ran down between their heaving breasts, crossing their flat, toned bellies and soaking into their pubic mounds.

The two struggling women spent four or five minutes locked in this position until, when it became apparent that neither was going to gain any immediate advantage, Zo? was first to break the kiss, nostrils flaring and eyes blazing wildly. Gasping with relief, the women pulled their faces apart, chests heaving, their ragged breathing testifying to the intensity of the struggle.

Pulling her thigh back unexpectedly from Amelia’s crotch, the black woman reached down and inserted two fingers inside the redhead’s hot vagina. “Unnhhh,” Amelia moaned at the sudden intimate intrusion as Zo? spread her fingers apart...stretching her opponent’s fighting cunt as she expertly measured its elasticity as well as its strength. After twisting around inside Amelia for a moment Zo? retracted just as quickly and held her fingers up close for both to see the thick, honey-like pussy juice stringing between them, “See how wet you are already, bitch?”

Zo? sniffed her fingers approvingly before popping them in her mouth, sucking Amelia’s musky residue off with relish. “I like to know exactly what I’m dealing with,” she smirked archly, shivering as Amelia returned the favour, pushing two fingers up inside her rival’s wet vagina, stretching it in turn before slipping her fingers out and holding them up for closer examination.

“Huh - you’re even wetter than I am, bitch,” the redhead concluded, letting the thick, pearly strings of pussy juice play between her stretched fingers before holding them under her nose and licking her sticky digits clean. Zo? Martin’s pussy juice tasted so wonderfully tart and salty that Amelia started to worry mildly about the aphrodisiacal effect it would have on her once the other woman’s cunt was fully heated up in battle.

Deciding it was time to up the pace Amelia fixed her opponent with her best belligerent deadpan expression. “Well, do you still need more foreplay, or shall we get down to it?”

Zo? smiled acidly in response. “You’re right, that’s enough foreplay for now. Lets continue this on the floor.”

“I thought you'd never ask!”

Amelia Turner and Zo? Martin felt tense excitement mixed with slight trepidation as they squatted down facing each on the rug for their first pussy-to-pussy lock up. Having just explored inside each other with their fingers, they already knew that the battle would be a close one, as their vulvas were equally matched in length and girth and their clits were also identical in size.

And, given how each hot, sexy woman would settle for nothing short of total victory over her rival, they knew that locking their powerful, predatory cunts in primal conflict over the best of five forced orgasms would be a severe strain and challenge for both of them...

End of Part 6
    Last edited by Ragnar0k; April 22nd, 2017 at 04:28 AM.