Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

TENS unit sexfight

So for those that don't know a TENS unit is a little device that you plug these pads into and then stick the pads on your skin. The device then stimulates nerves, muscles or whatever electronically. Look for a better explanation somewhere else.

Anyway, I was at a BDSM party recently and my partner had brought a cheap little TENS unit with her. So I had her sit next to a friend ours and hold hands. I put one pad on my partner's leg and one pad on the other girl's leg and cranked up the juice. I had the device on a setting where it would increase and decrease the intensity. It was a lot of fun listening to them scream.

So now I'm thinking about how much fun it would be to put the pads on their tits and have them stand nipple-to-nipple. Or tie them up in scissoring position with the pads just above their pussies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DeadJerusalem; April 28th, 2017 at 12:16 AM.
    In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a mistake.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: TENS unit sexfight

So do TENS Units just cause pain or is it a massaging feeling?
    Because for some reason, this post gave me an idea involving webcams, sextoy feedback systems based around pressure sensors on vibrator pads or dildos, and a long distance sexfighting tournament.

That's a free idea for anyone with more time to write than me right now.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: TENS unit sexfight

Quote Originally Posted by Hemmie View Post
    So do TENS Units just cause pain or is it a massaging feeling?
    Because for some reason, this post gave me an idea involving webcams, sextoy feedback systems based around pressure sensors on vibrator pads or dildos, and a long distance sexfighting tournament.

That's a free idea for anyone with more time to write than me right now.
    So the device I used had about 15 levels of intensity on it and when I tested it I couldn't get past level 4. But I'm very much NOT a masochist. I'm not sure I'd really describe it as pain, but it's a really intense feeling that can be pretty unpleasant.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a mistake.