Thread: A good buddy of mine is making a Catfight/Sexfight Game!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Cool A good buddy of mine is making a Catfight/Sexfight Game!

So Enlit3D is making a Catfight/Lesbian Battle game that is taking requests for moves and what not, I have submitted a few moves and idea such as Titfighting, Futanari Swordfighting, etc.
    Its not 100% that any ideas said will make it into the game but he will take all ideas into consideration! He has a patreon as well that has a adventure mode etc, that becomes free after awhile.
    If we can get together perhaps with enough request or popularity request for certain moves such as titfighting, more sexfighing moves etc they might make it into the game!

Enlit3D's Fun Place: About: Heroine Rumble <--- this is his blogspot where you can download the current ALPHA of the game.

Enlit3D is creating games with adult content | Patreon <--- this is his patreon and you can donate money to get the adventure mode and help fund the game for better stuff

some current moves I have seen so far is some tribbing, general catfight moves, 69 move. I really hope to see some titfighting and more pussyfighting moves to enter the game.

hope every has a great day!!

Thanks
    TJ
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: A good buddy of mine is making a Catfight/Sexfight Game!

Quote Originally Posted by MR_TJ View Post
    So Enlit3D is making a Catfight/Lesbian Battle game that is taking requests for moves and what not, I have submitted a few moves and idea such as Titfighting, Futanari Swordfighting, etc.
    This looks and sounds great! Reminds me of the Toffi's Princess of the Ring sexfight game. Looking forward to see more of it!
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]