Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unconventional Sexfights: Sexual Ruination?

Hostboard Member SarahtheSlayer37's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Unconventional Sexfights: Sexual Ruination?

Hey everyone, it's been a while since I had time to pop in and see how our lovely fetish is doing! I've been very busy with work, so I just haven't had time to get too dirty with everyone here. I have a few minutes of freedom today, so I decided why not continue my Unconventional Sexfights series with something gross: Sexual Ruination.

Sexual Ruination is actually something I've seen done on Reddit, and maybe once or twice on here, so some of you may already be familiar with the concept. I should warn everyone reading this that this is a very, very disturbing take on the fetish. If you can't handle pain and violence, you should probably just nod and tell yourself "okay, yeah, this isn't for me." If you're into that sorta thing... well, let's hope it's only in fiction, because this stuff is pretty fucked up! Let's get started.

I would describe Sexual Ruination as a more hardcore, hateful style of Sexfight. The combatants want to challenge the other sexually, and sexually defeat their rival, but they also want something so much more; they want there to be permanent reminders of the fight. This is a bloody sexfight filled with hate, passion, and consequences. See, the fighters don't just want to come out on top and end it there, no. They want to completely ruin the other person's assets. Making them undesirable, humiliated, and beaten.

I am pretty sure you boys and girls have a good idea of what that means, but let's make it clear. Imagine a titfight that just doesn't stop when one woman can't take the pain anymore. Imagine kisses becoming mutual biting and ripping battles, cutting lips, and possibly cracking teeth. Imagine fingering becoming sharp, cruel, and clawing. Think of men getting far too toothy with that 69. Blood is going to flow in a Sexual Ruination Sexfight, from both fighters, until someone is completely ruined, the fighters pass out from exhaustion, or in extreme cases... one or both of them die.

This could very well be a sexfight to the death, and as extreme as that sounds, I can't help but be excited by the idea. I've had PAINFUL sexfights in the past, as I am sure some of you have as well, I've even drawn blood, but we've never taken it this far. I never will, of course. I like my body unmutilated, thank you. Yet, not even that deep down I can't help but imagine just how much of a thrill that could be! The very idea makes me shudder.

As always, I like to provide story ideas for any would-be Sexual Ruination author out there! I've written a few myself, thanks to some very accepting, and freaky friends, but those are all very private affairs. So, here are some story concepts for you:

1. You're probably thinking no person in their right mind would do this sort of thing, unless forced to. You're probably right! Let's hope you're right. So, one of the easiest concepts for this style of sexfighting is... forced Sexual Ruination! Pimps forcing their hoes to duel it out for territory, sex slaves forced by their mistress into a game that goes too far, a rich monster that offers the fighters a grand prize, or any other way you could force two people to sexually destroy each other.

2. You could possibly focus on naturally violent characters. Prisoners fighting in the showers, biker bitches trying to ruin each other in a back alley, serial killers accidentally meeting, rapists trying to rape each other, soldiers on the front line fighting a different kind of war, or any other sort of battle that would bring two violent, fucked up individuals together.

3. Monsters! This is probably the easiest to write, as Sexual Ruination already brings a sort of disbelief to the story. Werewolves sexfighting for dominance with tooth and claw, bestial monsters ripping into each other during mating season, zombies claw and bite each other as the need to fuck and feed dominates all other senses, ancient goddesses of fertility fight for survival as humanity's worship changes.

Well, that's enough from me for one day! I know this one is... well, not for everyone, but I do hope someone enjoys the idea, if you haven't already heard about it! I would love to see some stories come from this, but at the same time I completely understand if that's never going to happen. Okay! I'm off. Happy fighting, you perverts! I'll check back at some point this week to see if anyone was interested in this one at all.

Junior Hostboard Member Shanice's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Unconventional Sexfights: Sexual Ruination?

This is probably outside of what I would find pleasurable. I can certainly see how it might appeal to some though. The thought of having a higher ratio of fighting to sex in their sexfight. You have a rivalry with someone. Perhaps, you've had several sexfights of the conventional type with them and over time, perhaps this kind of ruination fight is the final straw when the world is not big enough for both of you and one of you must be "ruined".

It's not for me, but I can see the appeal of it. Wonderful ideas Sarah. I love seeing these threads from you!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shanice View Post
    This is probably outside of what I would find pleasurable. I can certainly see how it might appeal to some though. The thought of having a higher ratio of fighting to sex in their sexfight. You have a rivalry with someone. Perhaps, you've had several sexfights of the conventional type with them and over time, perhaps this kind of ruination fight is the final straw when the world is not big enough for both of you and one of you must be "ruined".

It's not for me, but I can see the appeal of it. Wonderful ideas Sarah. I love seeing these threads from you!
    Thank you very much! I'm glad people actually enjoy these! And yes, I do completely understand how this isn't for everyone.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

For someone who has cyber fought like how you described, it is not for everyone. The small group I cyber fight with all respect each other and know that this is a very special kind of fantasy to have with involving sex and fighting tooth and nails like animals in heat or fighting just because you hate the other person. I have to admit their is a primal sensation that comes from fighting tooth and nail and with your sex. Yes things get very bloody and sexual and we do fight to the death but like I said its a certain fantasy that only a few enjoy.
    If anyone likes to chat more about it you can find me on trillian: Bonron29

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've tried writing stories like this (including ghost vs ghost, probably never to be published in current form), but I've not felt okay enough about any of them to actually finish. I think combat, particularly magical combat, that settles into a sexfight is more my speed.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hemmie View Post
    I've tried writing stories like this (including ghost vs ghost, probably never to be published in current form), but I've not felt okay enough about any of them to actually finish. I think combat, particularly magical combat, that settles into a sexfight is more my speed.
    You sir,
    Need to make this magical combat into a sexfight story asap!
    They need to compare magics and sexual weapons against each other!!
    Msg me if you need some ideas. I have plenty

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've played around with these kinds of 'extreme' ideas in the past, and personally I've found the best way to approach these sorts of fights is to make them so over-the-top that you can't take the violence seriously anymore, sort of like how movies like the Evil Dead series use their gore.

I think of it sort of like Mortal Kombat, but with sexfighting. Like say, two futas fucking each other so hard that one or both explodes.

Another angle I've taken is including some kind of cop-out that allows all parties to walk away without lasting injuries. Like maybe there's super-advanced medical tech on site that can fully heal any injuries, or maybe the combatants are using super life-like robotic proxies (I think I posted an idea like that here a while back), or maybe they're in some kind of VR simulation.

Senior Hostboard Member ckskevin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would say its an appealing idea but not for me. I liked my sexfights that doesn't leave physical damage and more of a mental damage.
    It is always more appealing to see how a loser got back to her feet once she, a proud sexual woman, is defeated after long hours of sexfight.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This reminds me of that movie from Japan 2LDK .

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by clash11 View Post
    This reminds me of that movie from Japan 2LDK .
    I just looked it up, and now I have a movie to buy! Though, not quite sexual ruination.
    While. yes 2ldk does feature two women locked in a fight that leads to mutual destruction, it just isn't sexual! Still looks like a very fun movie, and I appreciate the suggestion!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast