Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

End of an era - dww.at is closed

Hej folks

It was sad when G?nther from DWW stopped producing his wonderfull movies, and now the last blow, dww.at seems not to exist any more.

I hope very much that G?nther still is alive, but for his company, I'll just say: "Rest in peace, and thank you for the great moments!"

Johannes

Junior Hostboard Member jrpgunner's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: End of an era - dww.at is closed

Quote Originally Posted by Johannesdk View Post
    Hej folks

It was sad when G?nther from DWW stopped producing his wonderfull movies, and now the last blow, dww.at seems not to exist any more.

I hope very much that G?nther still is alive, but for his company, I'll just say: "Rest in peace, and thank you for the great moments!"

Johannes
    yes I also want to give a very special thanks to Gunther as well for his production was the very best in competitive and erotic action in the world to me..my all time favorite was Luzia and than when she left it was Lucille and after Lucille left it was eva..these girls were simply the very best in what they do..i really miss gr and his work..tribdolls is also very good and I believe many of GR girls wrestle for tribdolls as well like eva and Pamela and denise and Luna to name a few...to me tribdolls pick up where GR stop...thanks GR

Senior Hostboard Member Johannesdk's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

yes, Lucille, Denise and last-but-not-least Petra was some of my favorites. Yes, fortunately, some of them wrestle for G?nters former producer, who now runs tribdolls and fightingdolls

Johannes

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Thanks to DWW for the epic work they did... I think it's been defunct a few years now tbh. Last I read the owner was frustrated with how things were going ,I think maybe costs or dwindling interest/sales.

yes, Lucille, Denise and last-but-not-least Petra was some of my favorites. Yes, fortunately, some of them wrestle for G?nters former producer, who now runs tribdolls and fightingdolls

Johannes

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A pity how it came to an ending.

I have good memories as well. It started with the HPC series, back in the day with girls like Cristina and Melanie... And of course the fuzz with sending video tapes over mail. But it was all worth it. They were my introduction to what I call unscripted/real sexfights. I mean the videos from CalWild and Napali are sexy in a different way. But with HPC I got the feeling that the competition was realinstead of scripted.

Thank goodness later Tribgirls came with downloadable content. Much easier to use. And of course with so many hot girls like Sarah, Juliana, Eva, Mel, Lucille Denise, Nina, Luna, and countless others.

Although the site might be down, I hope we do cherish the memories and moments. And I am grateful to Gunther for what he had done.

P.s. The (sister)site Tribgirls.com does seem to be still online. Although it has been years ago since the last update. Nevertheless, there are still gems there to be (re)discovered...
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Junior Hostboard Member jrpgunner's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yes tribgirls is still present at the moment and I am very glad that it is for now..there were so many beautiful and very talented girls that work for GR and I know everyone has their own favorite girls at tribgirls and my favorite was Lucille for she seem to really enjoyed what she was doing and her personality match her beauty and her very large natural breasts and I really like when she was smiling during her interviews in her matches..my second favorite was Eva for she really mature and develop really great..her body also really looked great over the years and I really like her breasts the way it enlarge with help I know but still she looks fantastic now..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

I've also noticed that tribgirls.com still exist as such, but I have not dared to try to purchase anything for some years now, since I feared that part of the site could fail and I would loose my money.

Has anyone tried to purchase and download anything from that site since 2014 ?

Take care
    Johannes

Junior Hostboard Member cartermalcolm04's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There is a new url. Does anyone know if this is real? I would like to buy some movies from tribgirls but when I click buy credits it goes to dww.at but when I change the at to xxx it works but not sure if it is safe?

DWW * Danube Women Wrestling - Catfights - Catfight - Female Fights

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

It's strange there seems to be a new url, but I would try to use the help-desk function before I type any credit-card information.

Unless G?nther has partnered with someone to restart the site, it's unlikely it's going to be operationable again.

As a help I've cut/pasted this I found on the site:

Mail Orders from DWW-Europe:
    DWW, Scherzergasse 1, A-1020 Vienna, Austria

Mail Orders from USA or Canada:
    L Scott Sales-DWW
    PO BOX 4430
    College Pt., N.Y. 11356

Phone and Fax Orders:

Please note that you can also order by phone or fax (credit card orders only) 24 hours a day.

However, please note that the phone numbers below are available for ordering only and for questions about your order ONLY. We will not discuss any topics on the phone that are not related with an order. If you have any other questions relating DWW or about our products kindly use our convenient help desk on our website only. You'll find this link as the "contact us" link on our website or here: Help Desk
    PHONE: + 44 20 81332014
    from inside UK dial: 020 81332014
    we speak English and German
    working days: MO-FRI 10am - 6pm CET
    other times: answering machine available
    FAX: + 43 1 25330339930

E-MAIL: Due to excessive spam, emailing us makes no sense because we won't receive your emails. Therefore we offer you a convenient online help desk for our customers substituting all email traffic and avoiding spam floods. You may find our help desk link on our homepage once you click the "contact us" button: Help Desk

Regards
    Johannes

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

It's strange there seems to be a new url, but I would try to use the help-desk function before I type any credit-card information.

Unless G?nther has partnered with someone to restart the site, it's unlikely it's going to be operationable again.

As a help I've cut/pasted this I found on the site:

Mail Orders from DWW-Europe:
    DWW, Scherzergasse 1, A-1020 Vienna, Austria

Mail Orders from USA or Canada:
    L Scott Sales-DWW
    PO BOX 4430
    College Pt., N.Y. 11356

Phone and Fax Orders:

Please note that you can also order by phone or fax (credit card orders only) 24 hours a day.

However, please note that the phone numbers below are available for ordering only and for questions about your order ONLY. We will not discuss any topics on the phone that are not related with an order. If you have any other questions relating DWW or about our products kindly use our convenient help desk on our website only. You'll find this link as the "contact us" link on our website or here: Help Desk
    PHONE: + 44 20 81332014
    from inside UK dial: 020 81332014
    we speak English and German
    working days: MO-FRI 10am - 6pm CET
    other times: answering machine available
    FAX: + 43 1 25330339930

E-MAIL: Due to excessive spam, emailing us makes no sense because we won't receive your emails. Therefore we offer you a convenient online help desk for our customers substituting all email traffic and avoiding spam floods. You may find our help desk link on our homepage once you click the "contact us" button: Help Desk

Regards
    Johannes
    Hmmm.... Usefull info !!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast