End of an era - dww.at is closed
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: End of an era - dww.at is closed

  1. #11
    Hostboard Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    65
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: End of an era - dww.at is closed

    End of an era - dww.at is closed
    Bought credits from the dww.xxx and was able to buy use the credits on tribgirls.com

  2. #12
    Junior Hostboard Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    10
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1

    Re: End of an era - dww.at is closed

    Good to hear that the credits system is still working

  3. #13
    Hostboard Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    63
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: End of an era - dww.at is closed

    Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    A pity how it came to an ending.

    I have good memories as well. It started with the HPC series, back in the day with girls like Cristina and Melanie... And of course the fuzz with sending video tapes over mail. But it was all worth it. They were my introduction to what I call unscripted/real sexfights. I mean the videos from CalWild and Napali are sexy in a different way. But with HPC I got the feeling that the competition was realinstead of scripted.

    Thank goodness later Tribgirls came with downloadable content. Much easier to use. And of course with so many hot girls like Sarah, Juliana, Eva, Mel, Lucille Denise, Nina, Luna, and countless others.

    Although the site might be down, I hope we do cherish the memories and moments. And I am grateful to Gunther for what he had done.

    P.s. The (sister)site Tribgirls.com does seem to be still online. Although it has been years ago since the last update. Nevertheless, there are still gems there to be (re)discovered...
    Actually, HPC was the first that stirred up trouble for DWW that reached a point where the website had to be geographically locked (that was before unblocking sites) from certain countries due to a high rate in stalking after the girls in the videos. I think they lasted as long they could compete with free streaming sites.

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner
    End of an era - dww.at is closed


    XP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    495
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: End of an era - dww.at is closed

    Quote Originally Posted by catfightlover40 View Post
    Actually, HPC was the first that stirred up trouble for DWW that reached a point where the website had to be geographically locked (that was before unblocking sites) from certain countries due to a high rate in stalking after the girls in the videos. I think they lasted as long they could compete with free streaming sites.
    I think I heard on another forum about Lucille and Pamela getting stalked a while back. I had no idea the stalking of DWW's girls was so bad that it caused problems for them. That's horrible to hear.
    Check out the Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum at http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/titfighting-sexfighting-forum.html

  5. #15
    Hostboard Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    63
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: End of an era - dww.at is closed

    Quote Originally Posted by XP View Post
    I think I heard on another forum about Lucille and Pamela getting stalked a while back. I had no idea the stalking of DWW's girls was so bad that it caused problems for them. That's horrible to hear.
    Well, while there can be cultural differences between people, there will always be some who can't distinguish between a desire to a fantasy and reality, and thought if they know where they're from, they can "demand" knowing them in person. This isn't accounting for industry troubles where some producers make way more than they pay the participants for putting themselves in danger (I mean catfight parties here that were filmed, and allegedly money was exchanged to have sex with the girls). HPC was this non-Japanese ultimate fantasy where the girls could perform a lot of things they otherwise couldn't.

    I mean, I don't want to seem like a white knight here, but it's ironic, that 15 to 20 years ago these producers at DWW provided them a platform where they could be lesbians or bisexuals, when at the same time they would risk coming out in their places of origin due to social stigma (like using a beard to rent an apartment) and irrational fear of "spreading the gay". On the other hand, women into physical and/or sexual combat are a "luxury item" in real life, the flesh and blood version of a fantasy, which isn't the excuse but the motivation for such an act.

    Anyhow, I checked out the triple x site, and it seems legit, but also a mirror, and there's no new content past their closing 2 years ago.

  6. #16
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    It is not very pretty
    Posts
    150
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: End of an era - dww.at is closed

    wow this is sad. i have bought a few credits on tribgirls maybe a year or two ago. but now i cant find the site. all those old dww videos were amazing. there was something special about the website.

  7. #17
    Junior Hostboard Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    8
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: End of an era - dww.at is closed

    the dww.xxx site is now offline. i had bought a few credits last week, everything on the site worked till the point i actually tried to download a movie. unfortunately was not able to. i logged an issue on their customer service page (that worked too, got an auto-acknowledgement email and everything!) but got no actual response.

    and now the site doesn't seem to exist, bummer, it seems like it was not legit after all.

    was anyone able to actually download movies from the dww.xxx site?

  8. #18
    Hostboard Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    63
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: End of an era - dww.at is closed

    Quote Originally Posted by grazhopper05 View Post
    the dww.xxx site is now offline. i had bought a few credits last week, everything on the site worked till the point i actually tried to download a movie. unfortunately was not able to. i logged an issue on their customer service page (that worked too, got an auto-acknowledgement email and everything!) but got no actual response.

    and now the site doesn't seem to exist, bummer, it seems like it was not legit after all.

    was anyone able to actually download movies from the dww.xxx site?
    What I can gather from commercial registration, both tribgirls and this site ran on the same IP since May, and are since discontinued. I haven't ordered anything from them, but it does seem it was setup to semi mimic the old site with the exception of content and smells ripoff. It did work in August, and I'd give them the benefit of the doubt that they simply forgot to continue payment on the address, the IP history tells a different story, not to mention the many phony sites also registered to the same domain.

  9. #19
    Hostboard Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    65
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: End of an era - dww.at is closed

    Quote Originally Posted by grazhopper05 View Post
    the dww.xxx site is now offline. i had bought a few credits last week, everything on the site worked till the point i actually tried to download a movie. unfortunately was not able to. i logged an issue on their customer service page (that worked too, got an auto-acknowledgement email and everything!) but got no actual response.

    and now the site doesn't seem to exist, bummer, it seems like it was not legit after all.

    was anyone able to actually download movies from the dww.xxx site?
    Yeah I was able to buy credits off of dww.xxx around july/august and was able to login to tribgirls and use the credits to download there. However, I tried the same login on to dww.xxx and bought a catfight but when it came to download it, it kept giving me errors saying it could not reach the server. Was also able to put in a ticket like you successfully but no answer to it. Long story short, I was able to buy credits and used them on tribgirls and dww but only the tribgirls videos actually downloaded. But now like you said, I can't even reach tribgirls.com or dww.xxx anymore!

  10. #20
    Junior Hostboard Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    8
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: End of an era - dww.at is closed


    Members do not see advertisements
    End of an era - dww.at is closed
    Quote Originally Posted by catfightlover40 View Post
    What I can gather from commercial registration, both tribgirls and this site ran on the same IP since May, and are since discontinued. I haven't ordered anything from them, but it does seem it was setup to semi mimic the old site with the exception of content and smells ripoff. It did work in August, and I'd give them the benefit of the doubt that they simply forgot to continue payment on the address, the IP history tells a different story, not to mention the many phony sites also registered to the same domain.
    thanks a lot for doing the research, i didn't think to check IP, site registration etc.

    brings up a question though, now that dww seems to be truly out of business, what is the legality of trading dww video downloads? this may have been answered on this forum already, if yes, then would appreciate if someone could point me to the post. if not, then thoughts anyone?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.