Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

BSQ Chapter 4 Destiny Ascension - part 5

Well, hopefully I've overcome my first (mild) case of writer's block to deliver a satisfactory episode this time. I think what probably didn't help was that I was conscious of the significance of this match-up between two of the bitterest rivals in the Boarding School Queen universe to date. This fight will be in two sections but hopefully the first part will whet enough appetites to tune in for the conclusion which I envisage will be posted in a few days time.

Ragnar0k

All the characters and their names in the following story are fictional and over 18. I hope you enjoy reading the “Boarding School Queen” titfighting and sexfighting series. ? Ragnar0k

U]Chapter 4[/U]

BSQ Chapter 4 Destiny Ascension - part 1
    BSQ Chapter 4 Destiny Ascension - part 2
    BSQ Chapter 4 Destiny Ascension - part 3
    BSQ Chapter 4 Destiny Ascension - part 4
    BSQ Chapter 4 Destiny Ascension - part 6
    BSQ Chapter 4 Destiny Ascension - part 7
    BSQ Chapter 4 Destiny Ascension - part 8
    BSQ Chapter 4 Destiny Ascension - part 9 (CONCLUSION)

Chapters 1 through 3 are all available under my pen name here:

The HUGE list of female rivalry's erotic stories

Amazons of Mars: new series!

...and if you enjoy my style of writing why not check out my Amazons of Mars series. http://www.lulu.com/shop/ragnarok/du...-23256422.html

This original illustrated story series channels the works of great writers such as Edgar Rice Burroughs, John Norman, Michael Moorcock, plus fantastic artists like Stanton, Frazetta and Ram. Its more in the 'swords and planets' genre but still involves protracted sexy lock-ups between daring, strong-willed rivals!

Boarding School Queen chapter 4 – Destiny Ascension Part 5

“You certainly made heavy weather of fighting that blonde bitch. We thought you’d lost before the match was even half way through.”

“Easy for you to say Helen Brodie - that Yasmin was hardly in Sophie’s league!”

As they walked back across the school grounds Helen could see that Mhairi was still seething after her difficult draw with Sophie St Cyr, the French team captain. The tumultuous contest with Rochebrune’s finest had ended in a disappointing draw; but at least Helen had the consolation of her emphatic victory over Yasmin Bouali. She had also had her first proper chance to appraise the girl who would be spending the weekend with her as a guest of the Brodie family: the intriguing Charlotte LaFleur who had come from behind in the second match of the evening to conclusively defeat Helen’s best friend Amita.

But for now, Helen was focused entirely on her nemesis Mhairi MacGregor, and the high stakes game she was playing was about revenge and retribution. The raven-haired girl had employed a clever ruse to detain her rival so that by the time they both left the library for the main building the other girls were far ahead. The next part of the plan was deceptively simple: to needle the bitch of a brunette even more until some proper fireworks started. But realising that more time would be needed Helen pointed to the paddock where the girls took their horse riding lessons.

“Why don’t we walk over that way? There’s no rush to go back yet and, besides, I think we need a proper good talk.”

Cardugan’s reigning sexfight queen snorted derisively. “About what? I beat you fair and square last time, and you’re not even due a return match yet, unless…” and the brunette’s eyes suddenly narrowed and a smile creased her lips. “… you defeat your friend Amita first.”

They reached the paddock gate just as the other girls disappeared inside the main building and Helen smiled quietly to herself, noting that they were completely alone now. Mhairi’s smile broadened as well as she turned and locked eyes with her rival. “Assuming you can even beat her of course. Now, that’s a sight I’d love to see: the two of you locked up and struggling for the honour of being first in line to get their pussy owned by mine afterwards.”

Helen laughed drily, feeling her feet slide slightly on the muddy grass as she squared up to her rival. It had rained earlier in the day and, with the state the field was in, they were bound to get muddy if they fought here. “I shouldn’t flatter yourself. Everyone was smirking plenty when they saw your soft udders getting crushed under that French bitch’s. Could just be the ‘invincible’ Mhairi MacGregor’s losing her touch!”

“Utter bullshit and you know it! Sophie’s one tough fuckin’ bitch but even so I fought her to a very respectable draw.”
    It was time for Helen to spring the ambush she had been preparing. “Well, I heard last time you fought Sophie flattened your tits so bad you virtually needed hospitalisation!”
    The colour slowly drained from Mhairi’s face. “Who- who the fuck told you anything about that?”

“Listen, I have my sources,” Helen smiled, tapping the side of her nose conspiratorially. “So, is it true?”

“Look fuck off right now! What happened on that French trip is no concern of yours and, besides, I can still take you any time…”

Both girls stood with fists clenched in the middle of the paddock as Helen delivered her next words with icy menace.

“Wait, did I hear that right? Did you just say you can take me any time? Well, there’s no time like the present, is there, bitch?

“What, in this muddy field right now?”

Helen thrust her chest out so that her fine breasts pressed through her tight blouse and pointed at the other girl aggressively. “Why not? I’m ready for you – unless you’re… cluck, cluck?”

Although Mhairi’s laugh was shrill she didn’t back down for a second as she pushed her own breasts forward, hands on hips.

“Are you crazy? No fucking way am I afraid of you bitch! But if we fight now you realise it won’t count for anything, officially speaking.”

Helen laughed bitterly. “Do I care? All I want is to give you a thorough good kicking.”

Mhairi rolled her eyes theatrically at this. “No way is that gonna happen. But don’t let that stop you enjoying your little private fantasy.”

“After seeing how your tits kept donating milk to the French tonight, I think we’re talking facts rather than fantasy!”

It was enough and Mhairi snapped at this final provocation, launching herself at Helen and tangling her fingers in the raven-haired girl’s hair. “Why you little cunt, I’ll show you why I’m still queen here!”

Helen lost it too as she retaliated and fought back, shouting at Mhairi and calling her a dirty slut. “Your reign will end soon – and we both know it!”

Their shoes started slipping on the damp field as the girls began to catfight in earnest, pulling each other’s hair by the roots, ripping the buttons from their straining blouses, allowing their prodigious breasts to tumble free.

“Gonna enjoy wasting your puny little cunt for the last time!” Mhairi taunted as they pulled each other down by the hair until they were bent double.

“Fuck off - I’ll destroy your skanky pussy this time!”

“Gonna get yours in a proper death grip…”

“Gonna smother yours into submission…”

Quickly shrugging off their blouses and bras, Helen and Mhairi slammed their full breasts together in a series of increasingly powerful slapping thrusts. If the brunette was feeling the ill effects of her titfight earlier she was hardly showing it as her taut mammaries took on Helen’s.

“Look how my firm tits are forcing yours back!”

The claim seemed true for a few tense seconds; but the balance soon shifted the other way as the raven-haired girl rallied as she thrust her erect nipples into the other girl’s making her squeal.

“You should never have come to Cardugan.” Helen hissed, gripping Mhairi tightly.

“Unfortunately for you I did – and won your crown, fair and square...”
    Shredding the last of their clothes, both girls began struggling to overpower each other. “…and I intend to keep it.” Mhairi added, almost superfluously.

“Well you can’t!” Helen gasped, winning the test of strength and wrenching Mhairi’s head down towards the ground in a tight lock.

“Because it belongs to me!” Twisting hard now, Helen took her enemy down on to the muddy ground with a thump, working the brutal headlock as Mhairi gasped in pain.

“Nice view of my tits, huh?” Helen teased, tightening her grip and drawing the brunette’s face in against her firm, suffocating flesh. But Mhairi struggled furiously and finally managed to fend off her foe with a powerful face bar. Then as they wrestled on the ground Helen found herself trapped in a head scissors, her face pressed against her rival’s naked crotch.

“Nice smell of my pussy, huh?” Mhairi taunted, her strong thighs tightening around Helen’s head. The raven headed girl was forced to admit that the scent of Sophie St Cyr’s dried in sex juices mingled with Mhairi’s was feral and intoxicating, and even as she struggled to escape she began to feel light headed as the other girls’ fingers twisted in her hair, drawing her further in.

The brunette let out a long, satisfied sigh as her hairy mound pressed down firmly on her rival’s face and she immediately felt herself starting to juice up expectantly. “I didn’t know you were such a whore for my pussy, Helen Brodie. Perhaps if you give me a nice enough blow job now, I’ll call it quits and we can go home.”

“Nnnuuuuggh!” Helen writhed furiously struggling to breathe as her hated rival’s wetness began smearing her face, the pungent scent of female pheromones taking her right back to the humiliating face-sitting finale she had endured last time they fought.

At the third attempt, Helen managed to prise Mhairi’s thighs apart just enough to slip her head free and she fell on the other girl with a vengeful cry, pinning her on her back as she stretched one of the brunette’s legs high in the air, slamming her hips down into her exposed crotch.

“Don’t ever try that again slut!”

Mhairi gasped but recovered quickly and bucked Helen off and the girls fell sideways, rolling over each other again and again, their lithe bodies rapidly picking up mud from the field as they struggled unsuccessfully to pin the other. Finally, they separated and got to their knees, eyes locked angrily as they exchanged more verbal barbs.

“Last time I beat you by a mile, and this is where I finish your little cunt off good and proper.”

"In your dreams bitch! This is where I take you down."

“Then bring it on!”

Moving together on their knees through the cloying mud Helen and Mhairi interlocked hands, straining to topple each other for a few moments. When neither gave way, the brunette caught her opponent in a tight embrace, their breasts crushing together as they squeezed mercilessly.

Breasts were pancaked, nipples bent sideways but still the contest remained even until Mhairi groaned and whispered in her rival’s ear. “Why are we fighting this way when we know what we both want…?”

“You’re right,” Helen relaxed her grip with almost a sigh of relief, “there’s only one way for us to settle this: a fuck fight to the finish!”

End of Part 5
    Last edited by Ragnar0k; August 19th, 2017 at 06:38 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: BSQ Chapter 4 Destiny Ascension - part 5

very nice i always liked Helen more than Mhair

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zara03 View Post
    very nice i always liked Helen more than Mhair
    Hey Zara,
    Thanks for the feedback. Helen definitely has a good fan club judging by comments I have received.

Ragnar0k

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k View Post
    Hey Zara,
    Thanks for the feedback. Helen definitely has a good fan club judging by comments I have received.

Ragnar0k
    Haha, yeah I'm afraid I too might belong in that esteemed company. Nothing against Mhairi, but for some reason Helen just seems to have a bit more appeal...

Anyway, amazing stuff as usual! I'd of course like there to be even more titfight action, but that particular aspect of girl-on-girl rivalry is hardly the main theme in your storyline, is it. No point messing with a winning combo, lol!

And who knows, maybe we'll get to see a proper, full-length 'boob-busting contest to the end' between the top girls and their sidekicks at some point? Having Susan humble her new (or old!) BFF would be so hot... Ah, a man can dream.

Keep up the good work!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Augur View Post
    Haha, yeah I'm afraid I too might belong in that esteemed company. Nothing against Mhairi, but for some reason Helen just seems to have a bit more appeal...

Anyway, amazing stuff as usual! I'd of course like there to be even more titfight action, but that particular aspect of girl-on-girl rivalry is hardly the main theme in your storyline, is it. No point messing with a winning combo, lol!

And who knows, maybe we'll get to see a proper, full-length 'boob-busting contest to the end' between the top girls and their sidekicks at some point? Having Susan humble her new (or old!) BFF would be so hot... Ah, a man can dream.

Keep up the good work!
    Wow i love your idea about a full fletched titfight between Helen and Mhair

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zara03 View Post
    Wow i love your idea about a full fletched titfight between Helen and Mhair
    Hey, thanks for this feedback . It's definitely a possibility for a future instalment. As you may have noticed, I've been upping the quota of titfights in BSQ (under Augur's expert tutelage!)

I guess up to now this has mostly involved injecting some additional titfighting into a sexfight story; although, come to think of it, Mhairi lost an entire titfight to Sophie in the previous chapter.

Ragnar0k

- - - Updated - - -

Keep up the good work!
    Augur,

Thank you, as always, my friend. Per my reply to Zara, I'm always trying to learn more about titfighting from the masters! I even went to the trouble of inventing a French school where they major in titfighting lol.
    My main concern as always is to keep the story as fresh and inventive as possible, and I'm very happy to accommodate great ideas from regular readers whenever I can.

Ragnar0k

Junior Hostboard Member evaine-blanche's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Keep up the good work!

that depends who you consider being the top girls ?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k View Post
    Augur,

Thank you, as always, my friend. Per my reply to Zara, I'm always trying to learn more about titfighting from the masters! I even went to the trouble of inventing a French school where they major in titfighting lol.
    My main concern as always is to keep the story as fresh and inventive as possible, and I'm very happy to accommodate great ideas from regular readers whenever I can.

Ragnar0k
    Cheers! You're doing great job with BSQ, but for some reason an unfinished or incomplete titfight just feels like blasphemy to me, lol.

What has once been started, shall no man or woman stop.... until one set of boobs has been tamed by the superior pair!

Mhairi vs Sophie was all kosher, no issues with that one.

Quote Originally Posted by evaine-blanche View Post
    that depends who you consider being the top girls ?
    Oh, I probably should've been clearer about that one. I meant Cardugan's two best sexfighters, Mhairi and Helen. Amita is technically the number two in official rankings, of course, but everything seems to indicate Helen's return is only a matter of time. Though Mhairi's taunt does raise an interesting possibility...

I beat you fair and square last time, and you’re not even due a return match yet, unless…” and the brunette’s eyes suddenly narrowed and a smile creased her lips. “… you defeat your friend Amita first.”

They reached the paddock gate just as the other girls disappeared inside the main building and Helen smiled quietly to herself, noting that they were completely alone now. Mhairi’s smile broadened as well as she turned and locked eyes with her rival. “Assuming you can even beat her of course. Now, that’s a sight I’d love to see: the two of you locked up and struggling for the honour of being first in line to get their pussy owned by mine afterwards.”
    Now that would be something!

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Cheers! You're doing great job with BSQ, but for some reason an unfinished or incomplete titfight just feels like blasphemy to me, lol.

What has once been started, shall no man or woman stop.... until one set of boobs has been tamed by the superior pair!

Mhairi vs Sophie was all kosher, no issues with that one.

Oh, I probably should've been clearer about that one. I meant Cardugan's two best sexfighters, Mhairi and Helen. Amita is technically the number two in official rankings, of course, but everything seems to indicate Helen's return is only a matter of time. Though Mhairi's taunt does raise an interesting possibility...

Well, I do try not to blaspheme more than twice a day, and I'll certainly take these additional ideas into consideration. One rod I've made for my own back, apparently, is that by introducing sexy new characters hand over fist in recent chapters, I now find I need to work harder keeping them all gainfully employed

All the best
    Ragnar0k

Junior Hostboard Member evaine-blanche's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh my !! you cannot be more wrong altho Helen looks definitely as a top girl I seriously doubt Mhairi is even close to that , also i suggest you pay closer attention to the latest chapters , french girls look pretty tough

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast