Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Re: Inge vs. Martina: Two Blondes in the Bush, Part IV

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    This is an incredibly obnoxious comment. I'll go no further than that. But you may want to get over yourself.

JB57
    If we're voting on it, I say ban Juggles from the forum, that was a really crap comment he made.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    Hi JB,

Many many thanks for penning such fabulous stories, you have a real talent and an appreciation of detail. However, I would like to set you a challenge if you fancy it.
    A couple of years ago, a lesbian friend of mine and I were swopping real life experiences, when she revealed that she had taken part in a lesbian foursome. During their sex session, one of the women suggested trying to get all four of them into one group scissoring position. They split into two pairs, with each pair pressed front to front and tilting their pelvises the two pairs got their clits into contact. The two pairs then slid into the scissors (two at each end), until all four pussies pressed together. At this point all four began grinding pussies together in what my friend described as the most intense, soggy, fucking session with each of them enjoying "multiple screaming orgasms" (her words), until they were exhausted.
    My challenge to you is for you to incorporate a four-way scissoring climax involving Inga, Conchita, Martina & Domino in a story?
    Any thoughts? Assuming my description makes sense of course!

Regards

Major
    Dear Major,

As you have anticipated, this storyline is building to an eventual four-way battle between Inge and Conchita vs. Martina and Domino. I would love to put them together in a four-way scissor, but I can't figure out what you are describing. Could you try to describe it again, in more detail? If I can make this work, I would love to do so.

In fact, now that I think about it, I have had a four-way (of sorts) before - in the story "Desert Duels", it finishes with Soraya and Nadira mounting Sandy and Cindy and all four women rubbing clits that way. But that doesn't seem to be what you are talking about here.

Thanks!

JB57
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

HI JB,

I was hoping my explanation of the 4-way was clear but I did have my doubts, so here's attempt number two.
    I got the impression from your "Desert Duels" story, that the 4-way you described involved your protagonists swoping partners, but remaining in pairs 1 on 1 so to speak, both pairs sexfighting at the same time.
    The real life 4-way my friend described was all four scissored together en mass. Two women at each end of the bed, pressed front to front in their pairs, but with all four pairs of legs opened wide so that by each pair sliding between the other pairs thighs, each pussy was in contact with the other three at once. Hence four pussies grinding together en mass.
    This is about the best description I can manage I'm afraid so hope it's clear to you now.

Regards

Major

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Maybe if they spread their legs so that their limbs are completely at right angles to their bodies, this might be possible. I'll think about this. It's a very appealing idea, if I can make it work.

The four-way I described in "Desert Duels" had Soraya and Nadira ass to ass, each of them riding Cindy and Sandy, then intersecting with each other at the top of each thrust. I think that Cindy and Sandy were locked together too, so it was possible for all four to go clit to clit, though not at exactly the same time.

Thanks, again, for the suggestion.

JB57
    JB57

HB Forum Owner
    Inge vs. Martina: Two Blondes in the Bush, Part IV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Maybe if they spread their legs so that their limbs are completely at right angles to their bodies, this might be possible. I'll think about this. It's a very appealing idea, if I can make it work.

The four-way I described in "Desert Duels" had Soraya and Nadira ass to ass, each of them riding Cindy and Sandy, then intersecting with each other at the top of each thrust. I think that Cindy and Sandy were locked together too, so it was possible for all four to go clit to clit, though not at exactly the same time.

Thanks, again, for the suggestion.

JB57
    I've contemplated this over the years too. My idea is for two women to lie flat on their backs in a scissor. The other two lie down beside them in full scissor. Then, they roll into each other until two of them are on top of the other two. Hopefully they will end up with all four pussies aligned for the main event. I don't really know if this is anatomically possible...if all four pussies can connect like this, but that's what I came up with...
    If you like that idea, JB57, feel free to roll with it. Actually, I'd love to see what you do with it.

Regards,
    A. Penman

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    I've contemplated this over the years too. My idea is for two women to lie flat on their backs in a scissor. The other two lie down beside them in full scissor. Then, they roll into each other until two of them are on top of the other two. Hopefully they will end up with all four pussies aligned for the main event. I don't really know if this is anatomically possible...if all four pussies can connect like this, but that's what I came up with...
    If you like that idea, JB57, feel free to roll with it. Actually, I'd love to see what you do with it.

Regards,
    A. Penman
    Dear Penman,

Thanks! Good idea. The fight between Nadira/Soraya and Cindy/Sandy was very close to this. Anyway, I'll think hard about this when I get to writing the story.

Take care,

JB57
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've contemplated this over the years too. My idea is for two women to lie flat on their backs in a scissor. The other two lie down beside them in full scissor. Then, they roll into each other until two of them are on top of the other two. Hopefully they will end up with all four pussies aligned for the main event. I don't really know if this is anatomically possible...if all four pussies can connect like this, but that's what I came up with...If you like that idea, JB57, feel free to roll with it. Actually, I'd love to see what you do with it. Regards, A. Penman
    Never having tried anything even remotely similar, I can't speak from experience. But here are a few thoughts:

a) As someone pointed out, legs at "right angles to the body" that has to be only for gymnasts, but I doubt it would work - even for them, because...

b) ...with four genitalia in very close proximity, it's unlikely two, let alone all four, could get/maintain the proper alignment - or maintain it long enough - to achieve the desired result (climax).

c) For another thing, I can't imagine (perhaps therein lies MY problem) such a "catball", "pigpile" or "octopussy wrestling" scrum not becoming so distracting that all/most of the participants collapse in a giggling pile.... sorta breaking the mood necessary.

That said, I'd love to read a description of it by any author, if only for the chance to see if I can follow the writing to imagine what it must be like. A daunting task, I fear, for most writers... but one I'm willing to wade thru (for the scientific curiosity only, I assure you!)

HB Forum Owner
    Inge vs. Martina: Two Blondes in the Bush, Part IV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ginny38 View Post
    Never having tried anything even remotely similar, I can't speak from experience. But here are a few thoughts:

a) As someone pointed out, legs at "right angles to the body" that has to be only for gymnasts, but I doubt it would work - even for them, because...

b) ...with four genitalia in very close proximity, it's unlikely two, let alone all four, could get/maintain the proper alignment - or maintain it long enough - to achieve the desired result (climax).

c) For another thing, I can't imagine (perhaps therein lies MY problem) such a "catball", "pigpile" or "octopussy wrestling" scrum not becoming so distracting that all/most of the participants collapse in a giggling pile.... sorta breaking the mood necessary.

That said, I'd love to read a description of it by any author, if only for the chance to see if I can follow the writing to imagine what it must be like. A daunting task, I fear, for most writers... but one I'm willing to wade thru (for the scientific curiosity only, I assure you!)
    Ginny-

An excellent observation. In the practical, common sense world of human (female) anatomy, i expect you are right. Any attempt to bring four female genitalia together in such a "pigpile" would likely be impossible. And, as you implied, attempts at such could be rather hilarious. I like "octopussy wrestling" too! Would you mind I if use it sometime?

BUT! We here on the board exist in a world of sexy, often clever, even brilliant fiction. From the standpoint of pure fun and eroticism, a story like this is eminently writable. Are you listening, JB57?

Regards,
    A. Penman

PS- JB57. Just funnin'. I know you have a lot on your plate.

Senior Hostboard Member Johannesdk's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

As I've finally had time to read all chapters together of this long story, I want to send my grattitude to JB, it's an excellent work and as a follower of your stories I found that you've taken the first undress scene in the jungle to new heights.

The idea of our jungle queen stalking Martina on her trek back to the city and showing up during the late evening or the night is great and something new and refreshing. Using fruits as an effectiv afrodiasic is also new (as far as I recall) in your stories.

Thanks for sharing such great reading experiences
    Johannes

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Ginny-

An excellent observation. In the practical, common sense world of human (female) anatomy, i expect you are right. Any attempt to bring four female genitalia together in such a "pigpile" would likely be impossible. And, as you implied, attempts at such could be rather hilarious. I like "octopussy wrestling" too! Would you mind I if use it sometime?

BUT! We here on the board exist in a world of sexy, often clever, even brilliant fiction. From the standpoint of pure fun and eroticism, a story like this is eminently writable. Are you listening, JB57?

Regards,
    A. Penman

PS- JB57. Just funnin'. I know you have a lot on your plate.
    Dear Penman,

You raise some interesting questions. I think that most of my stories already stretch into the realm of fantasy because I have the women doing things that are extraordinary, to say the least. But it's all fantasy, so that isn't necessarily a deal-breaker. The question is how far do I want to stretch that fantasy? I feel that I have established the physical parameters of these characters and I'm reluctant to go much further. As I said, however, I'm going to think about this seriously and try to come up with something that works. Even if I can't come up with a physically possible four-way at once, I'm sure I can come up with a really enthusiastic four-way orgy!

JB57

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Johannesdk View Post
    As I've finally had time to read all chapters together of this long story, I want to send my grattitude to JB, it's an excellent work and as a follower of your stories I found that you've taken the first undress scene in the jungle to new heights.

The idea of our jungle queen stalking Martina on her trek back to the city and showing up during the late evening or the night is great and something new and refreshing. Using fruits as an effectiv afrodiasic is also new (as far as I recall) in your stories.

Thanks for sharing such great reading experiences
    Johannes
    Dear Johannes,

Thanks! I really liked the idea of Inge and Martina regularly fighting every night. The real appeal of this story, for me, was to get two women who are virtually physically identical, who are equals in every way, yet who represent diametrically opposed ideas, fighting to the (metaphorical) death. Conchita, of course, represents many of the same ideas that Martina does (i.e., the impingement of "civilization" on the jungle), but I've had her co-opted by the wild for a long time now. Martina will not be co-opted, though her desire to decisively defeat Inge will act as a restraint on her. With Inge and Conchita, the contrasts between the two women is enormously appealing. Here, the similarities between Inge and Martina serves the same function.

Introducing (or, more accurately, re-introducing) Martina has given my interest in the Inge stories a new shot in the arm.

Take care,

JB57
    JB57

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast