Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Re: The Thorns of Karevi - JB57 New Story

Quote Originally Posted by jack_ryan View Post
    Yup thanks for the reply oh i do know both of them .
    romi is a awesome tribber - you should check out her scorching scene with reena sky
    i have been wanting to see this vid for a long time the trailer was very promising
    but i guess i picked nicolette for inge cos she is bustier and she is a breakout star of 2017 any day

- - - Updated - - -

it would also be awesome if there was a sexfight,tribfight championship story set over multiple parts in a secluded tropical island wherein candidates are flown in and there is an awesome buildup

Possible candidates

a wonder woman like character
    inge
    conchita
    martina
    sheena
    An catwoman like character
    an lara croft like character
    Two huge busty sorceresses
    The characters from the gypsy story written by JB57 earlier
    also attaching a possible look alike for conchita - sybil stallone - no idea about her tribbing skills thoughAttachment 3625

- - - Updated - - -

Wow you should see the trailer for rr vs oa 2

Xtreme Female Fighting ROMI RAIN & OLIVIA AUSTIN

phenomenal, full of agression and passion !
    does anyone here have the vid.i know its always better to pay for the vid but i would like to have this one for free just this once

Jack, thanks for your comments and suggestions. As I assume you know, I've already written individual stories that use many (maybe even all, except the "Wonder Woman" character) of the kind of characters you suggest above. I did the "sexfight champion" idea with "Part Time Work" a short time ago, so I won't be returning to it any time soon, but it is an idea I will consider. Right now, I'm trying to come up with ways to make my various stories as interconnected as I can. For example, I am currently working a story that brings Inge and Conchita together with Rakara and Tana from "Battle of the Cavewomen".

I am not familiar with most of the women whose pictures you and cc27 have posted, though I've looked up some of them online and they are impressive. When it comes to visualizing my characters, I generally don't think about real-life people though, in the past, I have referenced Alice Goodwin and I know that a model named Lyndsey Pelas (I think that is how she spells "Lyndsey" though it may be "Lindsey") has a picture series where she dresses like a jungle girl.

For me, I think of Inge and Conchita as closer to the "Shanna" character (a jungle girl) drawn by Frank Cho, though a bit bustier. However, my general policy is to lay out the basics of the characters and then allow the reader to fill in the blanks. If Romi Rain looks like Conchita to you, that is fine; if you like Nicolette Shea as Inge (and, presumably, a dark-haired version of her as Conchita) that is great too. I don't want my visions of the characters to get in the way of someone else's fantasy.

Hope that helps.

JB57
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Jack, thanks for your comments and suggestions. As I assume you know, I've already written individual stories that use many (maybe even all, except the "Wonder Woman" character) of the kind of characters you suggest above. I did the "sexfight champion" idea with "Part Time Work" a short time ago, so I won't be returning to it any time soon, but it is an idea I will consider. Right now, I'm trying to come up with ways to make my various stories as interconnected as I can. For example, I am currently working a story that brings Inge and Conchita together with Rakara and Tana from "Battle of the Cavewomen".

I am not familiar with most of the women whose pictures you and cc27 have posted, though I've looked up some of them online and they are impressive. When it comes to visualizing my characters, I generally don't think about real-life people though, in the past, I have referenced Alice Goodwin and I know that a model named Lyndsey Pelas (I think that is how she spells "Lyndsey" though it may be "Lindsey") has a picture series where she dresses like a jungle girl.

For me, I think of Inge and Conchita as closer to the "Shanna" character (a jungle girl) drawn by Frank Cho, though a bit bustier. However, my general policy is to lay out the basics of the characters and then allow the reader to fill in the blanks. If Romi Rain looks like Conchita to you, that is fine; if you like Nicolette Shea as Inge (and, presumably, a dark-haired version of her as Conchita) that is great too. I don't want my visions of the characters to get in the way of someone else's fantasy.

Hope that helps.

JB57
    Thanks for replying
    first of all i must say that i am a voracious reader generally and a keen follower of sexfight fiction
    .Flat out i must say you have a gift for this by far possibly the best ever and i am not blindly flattering here
    i have read a fair bit and the detailing that you do is so damn good it stands out ..The characters that you build are damn good and they stay in the mind of the reader .Its been so long that i first came across inge and conchita and recently i also tweeted out to a personal favorite of mine - holly halston and told her she fitted inge to a t
    romi rain does not look like conchita to me actually that was cc27's choice .strangely i havent been able to pin conchita down.i must revisit the story again and try now.Its also quite great that you write long stories as i have seen promising plots by other fizzle out because they got the length short
    In fact you are so good that any sexfight vid/story that i read i reference your work as an benchmark.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jack_ryan View Post
    Thanks for replying
    first of all i must say that i am a voracious reader generally and a keen follower of sexfight fiction
    .Flat out i must say you have a gift for this by far possibly the best ever and i am not blindly flattering here
    i have read a fair bit and the detailing that you do is so damn good it stands out ..The characters that you build are damn good and they stay in the mind of the reader .Its been so long that i first came across inge and conchita and recently i also tweeted out to a personal favorite of mine - holly halston and told her she fitted inge to a t
    romi rain does not look like conchita to me actually that was cc27's choice .strangely i havent been able to pin conchita down.i must revisit the story again and try now.Its also quite great that you write long stories as i have seen promising plots by other fizzle out because they got the length short
    In fact you are so good that any sexfight vid/story that i read i reference your work as an benchmark.
    i was wrong romi is conchita for me in every aspect.
    Hi
    There is a sexfight out there which i believe is the best in the last three years or so
    Romi rain ( the best ever ) vs olivia austin
    its produced by xtreme female fighting
    my problem is i wanna buy the clip as a downloadable vid as i am not from the states
    they arent responding to twitter queries
    can anyone help?
    Regards

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12